All Comments on 'Broke Oak: DECK-adence'

by lpmsa

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
A

A nice twist.But, I find it hard to believe that your friends haven't seen you masturbate or at least excuse yourself from the shaving experiments and come back flaccid.haha Guiding another mans cock into a wet, wanting pussy is a pleasure. But it must be a bigger, more exciting thing if it's your own wifes pussy. I wonder where you will aim your load of cum? Keep writting.

Peter_KacalanosPeter_Kacalanosover 15 years ago
You can see lots of lovemaking at a nudist resort

Probably because we see each other nude all the time, we're not ashamed to be seen making love as well. Mobile homes at nudist resorts have shades or blinds on each window, but they're rarely closed. Having sex with your lover is a natural human function, and many nudists see no need to pretend they never do it. At nudist resorts I frequently made love with my partner in the woods. If we heard someone approaching and my partner didn't want to be seen having sex, I'd just roll off her and we'd pretend we were just lying on a blanket to enjoy nature. In a non-nudist environment, we'd have to hurry and get dressed as someone approached, and that's no fun at all. These stories by lpmsa are great evocations of what you might experience when you visit nudist resorts. Try it; you'll like it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
This dishonest lying lowlife is padding its ratings.

All of his worthless stories are worth 2-3 * ! I urge all readers to rate his garbage 1* to compensate, as I will from now on.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous