Broken and Bonded Ch. 19-20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She could feel the cold anger in him, but her own anger was simmering too.

Finally, he sighed, and tried for a friendly smile, but it looked more like a snarl, and his eyes remained black.

"Let's remain friends," he tried for reasonable, but it came out as a command, and he clenched his fist in frustration, he just knew that this thing with her, her thing about running away from him, was her agenda again now, as she marched along purposefully.

"Where are you going now?"

"I thought I would go and pack -- it's time for me to go back to London -- I think." She snapped brusquely.

He was right of course; she was hell bent on running away from him again.

"Good idea, I will drive you -- it will give us time to talk."

"With your current tone -- I can honestly say that the last thing I want to do is travel with you -- or even talk to you."

"Well tough!" Matt snapped back.

"I have my car here; I need my car with me... and you are too big to fit in my car!" She said spitefully.

The front door opened as they reached it and Trudy used the momentary confusion of people coming and going, to slip through and run up the stairs and hide away in her bedroom.

She paced the floor agitatedly, swearing under her breath and shaking her head.

Finally, she drew to a halt and sank down onto her bed.

They had come to such a wonderful point in their relationship. They had connected again and for a time been as one. But now he wanted to know.

He did not understand, could not understand. He wanted the story of them, the whole story of them, and she was not sure that she had the strength to revisit those memories. That she never forgot them was a given. That they were with her day in, and day out was just something that she had to live with. But to talk about it, especially to him...

No, better to just slip away now and let him forget her all over again and let her rebury those times.