All Comments on 'Broken Angel'

by Doc Redfield

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Remarkably affecting. Very well written.

This scenario isn't even one of my personal button-pushers. But this particular story reached down deep and touched a darkness inside of which I was not aware. It actually touched off a minor cathartic episode. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Even though

it was a little extreme, you write very well and paint a very visual picture of the debasing scene. Impressive work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Thoroughly enjoyable

I enjoyed every word of it.

Bridget69Bridget69over 18 years ago
Ass-aulted angel.

Great combination of brutality and eroticism.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Wow

Not many people have commented, but I just want you to know that this is one of the most erotic stories I have read yet, and I've read a few. I first read this about a year ago, but did not comment. Kudos.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Keep up the great work!

excellent story! very well written with wonderful imagery

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Best story ever.

I stumbled onto this story while looking for Dark Angel fic (not sure if the similarities to that show were meant or it was just a fluke coincidence) but wow, just wow. This story was fantastic, hard to believe it's been on this site for 7 plus years and I've never found it before.

I just have to say that this is probably my favorite erotic story that I have read in a long, long time. It's a shame I didn't find it sooner.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Jesus.

This got me wet and kept me there the whole story, I just found you and it's been a while since I was enraptured on Lit. Now I've to go relieve some tension or I'd wax more poetic. Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDoc Redfield@Doc Redfield
30 Followers
A professional Illustrator and writer, passion and erotica are often my creative drive. Many of my stories delve into living out darker fantasies, but sensuality is my first approach to sexuality. There's some REALLY old work of mine on here that was practice for some of the...

SIMILAR Stories