Broken Biker Initiated into Femdom

Story Info
A patient is introduced to femdom by his nurse.
1.4k words
4.07
13.1k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was in a motorcycle accident 4 weeks ago, and I've been recovering in a private room in a Costa Rican hospital. I managed to break both wrist, and I rely on the nurses for everything. I cant even wipe my own ass.

After the initial shock of the accident wore off and hospital routine set in, I noticed that I wasn't getting wood in the morning, or any other time of day. In essence it felt like my dick had retracted as far as it could inside me, and lost all circulation. It's soft and small 24/7. There's been no discussion of anything happening that would cause this, I think it's just the pain and the meds. As a guy with a healthy libido, it's bothersome.

One night, the nurse who lets me pee in a bed pan and takes care of other intimate details, forgot to pull my gown down to cover me, and the next staff that walked in couldn't hide their surprise at seeing me exposed. The night nurse came in at that moment and both of them being latina, they switched to Spanish, had a stifled giggle and walked out leaving me exposed. When the nurse returned later, she did cover me properly and there was no further indication that my soft pee pee was a topic of interest.

I've developed a theory that the night nurse doesn't think much of my withered penis, and doesn't think it merits being covered up between services, so she purposely leaves it exposed.

After several days of leaving me exposed, and indeed having laughs with other staff about my flaccid condition, late one night she takes it upon herself to try and make me hard. She tries blowing on it, tries washing it vigorously in a stroking motion. She pretends to fix my bed sheets by leaning over me in a way that plants her cleavage on my naked dick. Then on my face. Nothing works but I'm obviously embarrassed.

Finally, she removes her panties and throws them on my face then mounts me. She grinds against my softness, apparently getting really worked up, because I can smell her and feel her wetness seeping around my balls.

After a few minutes of me not getting hard, her grinding gets frantic then almost angry then she stops and stares at me for a moment. Then she turns around and moves up my body until her hot sticky pussy is right over my mouth. I stick my tongue up and lick her, she plops down hard on my mouth, almost smothering me, but I can draw a little air thru my nose that is trapped in the indent of her butthole.

I lick like my life depended on it, and she seems to be really enjoying it. All of the sudden I realize that I'm hard, and she does too. She grabs the base of my cock making a circle with her fingers and makes short erratic movements up and down. She suddenly shifts and cums hard on my face. I can feel the change in the juices and the clamping of her anus against the tip of my nose. After a few moments as my tongue swabs deeply into her wet vagina, her stokes become very focused, and I can feel the urge to cum. She lightens her grip and I explode! A month's worth of fluids shooting who knows where. I'm still pulsing when she grabs my balls and slaps them hard. The feeling is painful and intense and confusing.

After a few minutes, I feel her hips rise and she thrust two fingers in my mouth covered in my own cum. I suck them clean, I feel her body jiggle and then she feeds me more cum on her fingers.

At some point, she climbs off me and straightens everything up and gives me a sponge bath. Speaking in Spanish the whole time. She's saying a lot to me, but I don't understand a word.

When everything is clean and put back in order, she covers my again soft penis, and leaves the room.

The next few night shifts are filled with very similar but more efficient sequences, until we reach the point that she simply starts by sitting on my face and riding me until she cums, then jacking me until I cum, and smacking my balls as soon as I ejaculate, but now she uses a wooden ruler which really stings. It's made the sensation of orgasming monstrously terrifying for me. The building sensation of pleasure combined with the fear of a sting waiting for me that I can't see coming.

One night, for whatever reason, when she mounts my face, she is farther down, and the only thing my tongue can reach is her asshole. I give it a tenuous lick (I'm happy to eat ass I'm just not sure if she wants it or not). Her hips relax and she settles down on my tongue and I start to tease the rim of her asshole. Slowly loosening her up and experimenting with quick thrusts inside her. I feel her tight grip on my cock and realize I'm hard as usual in this position. I continue to fuck her hole with my wet tongue, she seems to be enjoying it and is stroking me distractedly, which in a way helps me relax, because I don't expect her to orgasm this way, so I don't expect focused rapid stroking that will make me shoot cum, which means there's no slap on the balls to worry about......but relaxing has the opposite effect and without seeing it coming, I ejaculate.

This earns me 3 sharp slaps and after a minute I feel a thick liquid trickle around my nose and I realize she's scooping up my cum and wiping it at the top of her ass crack so it dribbles down across my face to my tongue and her anus.

This happens 2 or 3 times a week until one night, she comes in with another nurse. They look at my shrunken flaccid penis. The new nurse tries to get me hard with her hand, but I remain soft and small. They have an extended conversation in Spanish during which my regular nurse gathers my balls up tightly in her fist, so that the skin is stretched and shiny, then gives them a sharp smack with the ruler. The new nurse looks at me, expecting me maybe to cry out, or object, but I just look desperately back and forth between her and my regular nurse.

They talk some more and then the new nurse removes her panties and gingerly climbs onto my face. I begin to lick as I feel my regular nurses familiar grip on my dick. The new nurse is a little more petite, and her pussy is less fleshy, so the shape is more discernible. I notice after a few minutes, her pussy seems to open up, a lot. She starts to buck, and writhe, sometimes catching the bulk of my nose in her movement, which causes it to rub across her clit under extreme pressure, which seems to correspond to a gutteral noise shes making.

All of the sudden she urgently whispers part of a curse in spanish and pushes down hard on my face. After she calms down, she remains sitting on top of me, and strokes my hair, and talks to me. Again I don't understand any of it, but it sounds nice, like pillow talk. The night nurse begins her rapid stroking, but the new nurse stops her. She dismounts, and after a moment, I feel her warm wet lips engulf my hard cock, and in less than a minute I'm pumping cum into her mouth. There's no hard slap either! Just as I'm relaxing in post euphoric gratitude, she comes up and kisses me deeply, but transferring my full load of cum from her mouth to mine. i don't like the taste, or the volume, or the idea. Just as a complaint is forming in my brain, i feel my balls squeezed tight and 5 or 6 sharp slaps administered. But somehow, under the circumstances, the pain makes me feel better with the whole mouth full of cum scenario.

I truly don't know what's going to happen next, or how this will change my sexuality, but now I find I'm looking forward to the rest of the time I have in the hospital.