All Comments on 'Broken Bikini Sunset'

by ronde

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
A fun story, and a budding romance?

Quite well written with good development of the main characters, and a lot of fun with the innocent meeting theme!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Bravo

It is really nice to read a bit of erotica with a story. Too many of the stories are just all sex and nothing but sex. This was great.

NamizujsNamizujsover 19 years ago
It is a STORY, not just some sex..

It really is a story, not just a frame for a description of sex!

I have read it more than once, and I never read things a second time, if I don't feel "comfortable" with it.

Yours is always such

Keep on,

John (Namizujs)/Budapest

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
This was cute & I enjoyed it, but...

This was cute & I enjoyed it, but I could see it all coming before it got here. Given the title it was very predictable.

<P>

<I>-- srgeek --</I>

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
A brilliant story so full of humour

really enjoyed reading it especially as the sex is not in your face from beginning to end just a good story - loved the description of the guys wig looking like 'he was being attacked by a hairy teddy bear' - what a vision of fun that is especially having seen some horrendous examples of 'syrups' That's Cockney rhyming slang for 'Syrup of Figs' - Wigs

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Thanks for the great characters

I've met several people like the characters in this story. You have a writers ability to bring them to life on the page.

Thank you. Please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Sweet tale

Thanks for this one, yet another little beautifully crafted piece. Keep em coming please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
8~)

DKP

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I LOVED IT!!!!!!

Oh my gosh! I absolutely loved this story SOOOO much! Not only did I like how funny it was, it was erotic enough to enjoy it, but no so much that it had me going red. Great job!!!!!!!

mommylovestoreadmommylovestoreadover 6 years ago
Pictures with words

You have a great talent for painting vivid pictures with your chose of words.

MarshallaMarshallaover 5 years ago
I have to agree with Mom ...

... I could see that sunset, among other things. Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
a Familiar tail

a Familiar tail ''''''' Perhaps it was a different Private Beach --- different Dog --- different sunset --- different sand --- different man and so on, But it was nice reading about the small changes.

rayironyrayironyalmost 3 years ago
Years later, this is my second read through

and it holds up just fine, given it's ambition.

UncertainTUncertainTover 1 year ago

Vivid, and fun. Well done.

goodshoes2goodshoes2about 1 year ago

Cute --- and fun reading.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It's the best story I've read in a while. It seems like a real event and concentrates on the characters more than the sex. I'd like to see how the story unfolds from here. I'll read more of your work tonite.

Drache111Drache111about 1 year ago

Very nice. I hope to mread a second Chapter soon.

texlootexlooabout 1 year ago

Every one of your stories is a tightly written gem. Each leaves me with a sense of completeness, despite their short length. Thanks for all the work you put into your stories.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Well written, but I kind of saw it coming.

WilCox49WilCox4912 months ago

Only so-so. The ending was too predictable, in general outline anyway. It was redeemed somewhat by the very effective parody of "romance novels" as they now exist; that was foreshadowed pretty well.

BabyBear264BabyBear2649 months ago

Lol the fantastic flip of the toupee in more ways than one.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Rarely does the femme protagonist win against her slacker boss. Usually she is the cheater and it's BTB.

Or it's the variation of the casting couch. Nice fantasy for office girls...

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

You’ve developed a lot of the years. When I read this one after reading a lot of your other stories I felt it was lacking the quality of your other stories. When seeing it was written many years ago, it explained a lot. I really enjoy your current stories, they are like mini novels. which I enjoy. This one was really short but good. Maybe you could rewrite or add onto this one with more chapters.

wwaldripwwaldrip6 months ago

Interesting story about the abused and taken avantage office girl, who unwittingly gets revenge upon her bad boss

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy6 months ago

Her own private latin lover from a romance novel!

5

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I have only read part of the first page so far, but I noticed a mistake that I feel it important to address. By California state law all beaches on the ocean from Mexico to Oregon are public property and anyone who owns property "on the beach" is required by law to provide public access to the beach. If 2 or more people own beachfront property where people can easily walk from one end of the beach to the other, then one or two access points to the beach is acceptable, but no one is allowed to deny public access to the beach. If an owner chooses to put a fence around the property, the fence must be behind the sand!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

The story was great, one of the best I've read here. As a native Californian who has lived here for 72 of my 75 years, I hate it when a writer assumes incorrectly about what California is really like!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I love stories about big dicks that have happy endings.... :--)

Peapod41Peapod413 months ago

Not so much a criticism as an observation: This wasn't quite up to the standard I have been reading of yours. Not sure why. Mebbe you should revist it? If you were English, I'd venture

it was a tad Mills & Boonish - a popular, "penny dreadful" body of romance novels.

I'm prepared to admit I may well be wrong.

AnonymousAnonymous19 days ago

Very enjoyable read. Thank you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userronde@ronde
Women tend to be the central characters in my stories, because I find their complex personalities to be fascinating. My stories come from my life experiences or the thoughts inspired by people I have met. I am an avid fan of history and especially the history of the America...