All Comments on 'Broken Bliss Ch. 06'

by Dark_Brother

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great

Please keep this one coming and the one with Geo. I love them both. I hope your next episodes to both are soon to come. I love how you intertwine both stories. You are a great writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I'm out

His slut of his sister ruined the story. Can't understand why he could forgive her for that. I enjoyed following this story, but I don't like it anymore after this chapter.

FraxoFraxoover 12 years ago
Really bad turn

You had a good story going from your previous chapters, but with this one you really ruined it for me. The whole Lisa situation was a poor decision in my opinion. To let her bed another person ruined the balance and crushed the whole foundation of the story. You should always stick to the path you have pointed out in a story. Unexpected turns like this always have the opposite effect as planned. Won't be following this story any further. Too bad, because your writing is good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
agree

this is ruined when will writers learn that incest has to be kept to as few people as possible. it should have stayed with just him and his mom and sister no one else.and as said before this does not follow IFMSS you keep screwing up the two plots. adding the moms friend and step sister was a big mistake as was lisa getting screwed by the asshole and he forgave her way to fast. and no one is worried about aids or std's you should have stopped while you were behind with the last chapter.

manimal51manimal51over 12 years ago
DON'T CHANGE A THING!!

I don't know what those two are talking about. I guess they are so old they can't remember being young and making stupid decisions that turn out poorly. This is just what Lisa did and she learned from it. This made her character all the more real to me.

Keep up the good writing and let John get over his hangup and get Geo pregnant.

CWR2014CWR2014over 12 years ago
Great Story

They just keep getting more interesting as time goes on, Hope you keep all of your series going, I enjoy them all and really like how you bring in characters from your other stories and tie them together. Very creative. Thanks for the time and effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
The one thing,

I have trouble believing that up until now he was living in the same apartment building with the third part of his parents threesome and the illegitimate daughter of her and his dad. Way too big of a coincidence, especially when Sarah was deliberately staying away. She did not realize this new tenant has the same looks and last name as the father of her child. This little plot point of adding more women into the situation was poorly planned.

Otherwise, I do like the story, characters and connections to your other stories. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I'm really liking your stories, I just hope that Geo sticks with John and makes him get her pregnant, so she can stop having sex with Jason. It can be seen that Lisa doesn't want Geo getting pregnant by Jason because most likely she wants Jason to get her pregnant so wants Jason to be fine with bro-sis pregnancies (or at least this is what I draw from the situation).

Jason should stick with the 4 women in his life and hopefully they will stick with him and only him, especially after the debunkle with Lisa. Which I believe can be constituted as rape (consensual at first then non-consensual).

I hope Lisa reports that guy (the rapist) and he gets punished, so the whole family can put that incident behind them and they can live happily ever after.

jaqvertjaqvertover 12 years ago
I agree with the others

As my previous comments I do feel there're too many people involved, may be it is a young guy's dream to have so many women at one time but as a story it takes away the credibility a bit. I would have given 5 stars all the way if the story just centres around Jason and the mum and may be the sister. The mum and Jason pairing is hot because she's so much more willing and experienced. She's also more complex with her emotion at the beginning and not one track mind like Lisa.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

@ the guy before me. hmm im not sure you quite got the plot man. if you read his other stories you'd understand that they are all being drugged and that almost no female around him is NOT going to fuck him. in other words the authors plot is based on the fact that its unbelievable. as to the story i hope this one is not over yet and that you continue to keep your stories linked.

and as to linked stories that David in the one shot wouldn't be?...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Broken

The title nearly fit the story. With this chapter the story is broken. It's non believable and has too many turns and is really unbalanced between the characters. But the part that made me really lose interest was when Lisa bedded another guy. She's clearly not the character I thought she was, and neither is Jason. As Jason was badly hurt by cheating on before this would make him have a massive outburst and probably leave the house and in worst case town for a while. You didn't, and this chapter made me feel like it was written in haste. Your previous chapters was fun to read and had a natural balance. Now you have thrown in a lot of characters and a lot of turns in hope of making it a good story. It doesn't work that way.

A good story needs time and a lot of work. Changing a storyline too much is usually never a good idea, and that comes out quite clearly here. A story needs to be true towards it characters. Some development is expected, but when they change too much and stands out towards earlier releases the story looses it's appeal. The story now clearly isn't what I thought it would be when I started.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Lost it's appeal

I agree with a lot of the comments here. I liked the first chapters of this story, but I don't like the new direction of it. First of all as someone else pointed out; Jason's reaction to Lisa's cheating isn't natural at all. In real life if he was cheated by a lover he would have been truly hurt and heartbroken. There is some more things and actions that doesn't add up either, but they are pointed out for the most part.

Adding more people to a story is alway tricky, and takes a lot of work and planning to make it work. The problem as a far as I see it is that you started to mix John and Jason's girls as well as Lisa cheating. If you had concentrated on one household and kept the rest of the story plausible from a real life perspective it could have worked out. Two household's, new girls, girls getting active outside of the houshold..... It's hard to keep up with the story and all the turns and changes you make. I used to wait for updates on new chapters for this story, but the story lost it's appeal for me with this chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
enjoyed

I very much enjoyed this story all six chapters. Please return with more this family. I will be looking forward to it.

reader018reader018over 12 years ago
great. story

Don't listen to the people who are saying its bad! I'd like to see them do better,so until then,they should keep quiet. I think you did a great job with the story,and I really liked that little twist with the half-sister,very good story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Keep Going

This is an outstanding story that I have fully enjoyed fron chapter one to chapter 6. There aren't very many writers much less readers, who can do a better job with this plot and story line. Anyone who wants to criticize this story is welcome to TRY to do better. Until then, shut the h___ up!!

Dream59Dream59over 12 years ago
Excellent as always!

It never ceases to amaze me that people talk about believeablity of one of these stories. Like what happened between brother and mother, and brother and sister was common. The only thing necessary is that it be within the rhelm of possibility. Only an idiot would think one of these stories actually happened as written, though some MAY have, these are after all just stories. The people complaining about this issue probably believe porn movies are documentaries and that all women are sluts with big tits and love it in the ass, and all men have 10 inch cocks or larger. Keep it up you are an amazing talent.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
broken bliss

absolutly the very best i have had the good fortune to read. to bad its not 10 more chapters long..

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
ruined by a greedy writer

you went to far to fast, adding other girls and lisa sleeping with a douchebag ruined it. as said by others since he was so badly hurt by a cheating girlfriend there is no way he would forgive lisa for cheating and she should have known better in the first place. between that and the piss poor conction to the other story that never meshes correctly you totally ruined the story. IF you are smart ( and you have proven you aren't ) you will delete all stories and rewrite them as seperate stories with NO CONECTION WHATSOEVER even great writers have trouble meshing two or more stories together so why would a wannabe hack want to try it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

So it seems the last poster Is Douchebag. He wouldn't forgive his sister for cheating? Really? He's not Dating her idiot. besides he's been putting his dick In anything that Moves so he could hardly be Judgmental. The story Is mostly fine. The only thing difficult to believe is sister mewing with four fingers shoved up her Tiny ass and all The girls magically cumming just from having a dick in them (which seems to be a site-wide magic trick;)

Good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Where did the writer from Chapter 1 go?

Hello? Are you out there? All right, jokes aside, listen up. I don't think this story is ever going to redeem itself. Way too many characters, the protagonist is a waste of life, it is just ridiculous. Like someone said, greedy writer. The only thought going through my mind as I read this story is: "Why can't I find something better do than to read a convoluted story where they live in a world where every family is more fucked up than half the people who write stories on this site?"

Jackspeed2uJackspeed2uover 9 years ago
No the author is not out there

Calm your farm and show some respect!

The author died in combat in Afganistan a couple of years ago. His best friend edited these for him and posted them on his behalf.

Search this author for the story. The Fallen Heroes by DBs_Bro.

Everyone is so negative about people writing for free for you. They try their best.

Ib_SaysIb_Saysover 6 years ago

Disappointing that this sister also had no problem going out and getting fucked by someone else.

It ruined the fantasy for me, I find it a turnoff if the girl(s) a protag is dating in any manner, do stuff with other guys.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Who cares anymore?

Not me. Gave it a 2.

chytownchytownover 5 years ago
Good Read***

Thanks for sharing.

DarkkBrothaOneDarkkBrothaOneabout 5 years ago
Oh My!!!!

Excellent....absolutely EXCELLENT!!! Began with the first chapter and had to binge read! The story wasnt rushed, the characters were well thought out and explained, and the wall to wall non stop sex should have put this poor man in traction!!! I lived every word of this epic and I plan to read more! For the love of Lit, PLEASE DON'T STOP!!! 5 F'N STARS MY MAN!!! Take a bow!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Love it/ Hate it!

I absolutely love this series. It's one of my all time favorites and I return to read it from time to time. However I have always hated this chapter simply because of Lisa's actions. I don't give a rats ass if she's a hurt angry teenager. Going out and having some random guy fuck her in both holes is the most dumbshit piece of "punishment" ever. The fact that she apologized aside, the MC could have at least yelled at her for a few seconds. Having gotten that off my chest I want to thank you for the great stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So, loving little sister saves herself for years and gives her first time to the brother she supposedly loves, gets in one little fight, then goes and gets railed by some loser from the mall, including anal? This story fell apart with that one paragraph.

She did the same thing to him that Jenny did, only it should have felt worse because of their relationship, yet MC just rolls over and says there's nothing to forgive.

As much as I've enjoyed reading this story, I won't be able to reconnect with these characters.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a7 months ago

Lisa's actions is what one would expect from an emotionally and psychologically immature girl/woman. Although new to sex, she quickly became aware of the value of trust; respect; and the value of love in sex. The preceding traits were confirmed by Geo, if Lisa was listening, when she initially complained that Jason did not cum quickly.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Ruined Story, dumbass sis thinks its revenge to let herself be turned into a pincushion over a single fight. So dumb, no logic at all.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous