Broken Boy Ch. 03

Story Info
Adam and Shae have a date and spend the night together.
6.6k words
4.83
5k
8

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 04/10/2024
Created 12/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ESTECZ
ESTECZ
95 Followers

Hello again,

This is the third chapter of the main story.

WARNING:

English is not my language, so please excuse any mistakes.

The story is not a sex smut, it's a slow-burn romance, so if you're just horny and just want to enjoy the sex scene and move on to another story, "Broken Boy" is not for you.

The chapter contains: Blowjob

I hope you will like the story and wait for the next parts.

Enjoy reading :)

*******************************************************************************************************

SHAE

Adam... he asked me out. I couldn't believe it. I stopped stroking Connie, slowly turned to face him in his arms, and looked into his eyes with a big smile on my lips.

"Yes... yes...yes...yes... I'd love to go on a date with you." I said and wrapped my arms around his neck.

I forgot about the whole world and my past. All I could think about was Adam and having his tongue in my mouth again as he kissed me happily again.

We kissed softly and tenderly. Our tongues danced with each other between our mouths again. It was so sweet and really unusual for me. I never kissed anyone before. Adam was my first kiss. My heart was pounding with joy because I couldn't get enough of it

It was soo sweet and loving... Oh my God... I really loved HIM.

After a moment our mouths separated and we looked into each other's eyes. Then I gently began to explore his body. His shoulders, arms, chest and tummy which was nice and firm. He had some muscles, but not particularly big. He was just right... he was perfect. I couldn't help but smile when I saw his boner in a tight swimsuit across the water.

He must have really liked it... just like I did. I had a boner, too. But I didn't want to rush into anything. I was new to these things and this feeling I was experiencing... Love... yes, that was it. This feeling was unfamiliar to me. It wasn't the parental love that my mother or Ruby and Michael gave me. No...this was something much better and... and... something special.

Connie heard something and ran away. We slowly got out of the water. Adam climbed out first and then carefully helped me out of the water.

He shyly grabbed my left hand and slowly dragged me back into the locker room. I was still shy about being completely naked in front of Adam, especially with my hard-on, so I moved a little to the side to have a private. Adam tossed me his clean and dry shorts that he'd brought into the room earlier, and I put them on. They were big and so soft. But then I realized the problem.

My shirt was wet and I didn't want to go bare-chested to Adam so he could see my brand.

"Adam? I... I have a problem." I said nervously.

"What happened, Shae?"

"I... I don't have anything to wear. My T-shirt is all wet. I didn't realize it earlier." I answered him sadly.

"Don't worry...here...take my white shirt." he said and handed me his shirt.

"Thank you." I replied with a smile.

I was a little calmer. Now Adam couldn't see my brand.

***

ADAM

Shae was so sweet when he was shy. He didn't want me to see him naked, but I peeked on him a few times anyway. He was so small and feminine. His skin color was a beautifuly snow white. He was like a little girl with short hair, no breasts and a surprise between his legs.

I was so horny...I kind of regretted having Shae here with me, but I didn't want to scare him. I had to calm my balls somehow, but when Shae told me he had nothing to wear and I handed him my white button down shirt... and... and he put it on and then he came over to me... my cock almost exploded.

The shirt he had buttoned up to his neck was too big for him and he looked so sexy in it. Just imagine it. A big white shirt, a naked soft and hairless body underneath and below only the shorts covered by the shirt. And finally... tiny and skinny legs... hairless again.

But then I noticed that his brand was easily visible through the shirt. He had large dark scars that were irregular in size. It was some kind of word, but it wasn't visible enough for me to know what exactly what he had written there.

Shae studied me, trying to read my mind. He wanted to know what I was thinking. I just closed my eyes and lowered my head. I had to tell him.

"Shae... Baby...your...your brand is visible. I don't know what you have written there, but I noticed it anyway. I'm so sorry." I said sadly.

He looked a little sad and unsure. He didn't know how to answer me. He came to me, stood on his tiptoes and gently took my right cheek in his hand and stroked it slowly and smiled a little.

"Adam... please don't apologize. It wasn't your fault. None of us realized it. You saw it... but I think it was meant to be. I... I don't know what else to tell you... please... don't hate me for it....," he said and I looked at him.

There were tears of sadness in his eyes. His small hands slowly began to unbutton the shirt he was wearing. When he'd unbuttoned it, he slowly took it off and looked into my eyes. They were sad again and tears were running down his cheeks.

My gaze dropped a little lower on his chest. I finally saw his brand. It was so sad and ugly. It was letters burned deep into his body. His brand spelled out the word FAGGOT. Poor boy...how much pain he had to endure when his father did that to him.

I averted my eyes from his brand and looked into his eyes again. He was still looking at me with a sad look. I moved closer to him and slowly hugged him and pressed him to me. He returned my embrace, laid his head on my chest and closed his eyes.

I sighed.

"Shae... it wasn't your fault. Please don't think about it. I love you, even though I know what's on your body. I don't care, Shae." I told him in a soft voice and put my hands on his cheeks.

He looked at me and smiled a little.

"I swear... I'll do anything and I mean ANYTHING... that no one will ever hurt you. I love you Shae... and I want you to be happy. I want to hold you in my arms... Kiss you and cuddle with you. You... changed my life the moment you walked into my classroom that day." I told him with a smile and a kind look in my eyes.

He finally smiled. Tears of happiness and not sadness were already running down his cheeks. He buried his face in my chest, hugged me tightly and began to sob quietly.

"I love you so much," he said, crying softly with happiness.

***

After our embrace, we left the locker room and went upstairs.

Unfortunately, I didn't know my mom was already home, and when she saw the open door to the basement, she was waiting for someone to come out. Luckily for us, Shae and I were acting normal, and when we walked out, I was glad we weren't holding hands, for example.

"Adam? What..." she said, confused, and then noticed Shae. "...Who's that?"

"Mom... that's Shae. My... my friend." I didn't want to tell my mom that there was something between me and Shae. I wasn't ready for that, and I could tell by the look on his face that he wasn't either.

"Oh... you... you're the new friend? Adam told me about you," she said with a smile, and she and Shae shook hands.

"Nice to meet you, Mrs. Bellini." Shae said shyly.

"Well, Mom, we're going upstairs to my room. If you need anything, let me know." I said and Shae and I went into the room.

It was a little rude of me, but if Shae and I had stayed longer, I'm sure Mom would have asked what we were doing downstairs, because Shae was half naked and I didn't want to talk about it. Not with her.

I took Shae's T-shirt and shorts and put them on the radiator to dry. Of course, Shae wrung them out in the sink before we left the locker room, so it should be dry by evening.

Shae sat on the edge of the bed and watched me while I put on clean, dry clothes. I sat down next to him and we looked into each other's eyes. He blushed shyly. He was so sweet.

"What's on your mind, Shae?" I asked with a smile. He smiled, looked down at his lap and answered.

"I... I would... I would like to kiss you. Again," he said, looking me in the eyes again.

"It's a wonderful... feeling." he added.

I smiled and gently reached out and stroked his right jaw. Then I gave him a gentle kiss on his lips. I pulled away and he returned it. We started kissing each other slowly and gently on the lips.

It was so magical and wonderful. I had that electric feeling inside me again. Was Shae really my future? It was unusual for me to kiss a boy... but it felt so... so... right.

This creature really changed my life, and I think I changed his life too. I no longer saw his constant sadness and pain in his eyes. No... he seemed to be slowly and surely recovering from what he had been through.

***

We agreed that our date would be on Saturday evening. This didn't sit well with Shae because Ruby and Michael were going to see Ruby's parents and Shae was never home alone, but eventually he agreed to do something with Ruby and smiled.

I wasn't much better off. The next day Dad came back from his next business trip and invited the Royle family to dinner on Friday night because he wanted to settle something with Mr. Royle.

I was out of luck, because of course Sarah came along too, who my mother told me had a crush on me. I was uncomfortable. Sarah flirted with me several times during dinner, and my mother kept a close eye on us. Before the school year started, I might have flirted with her too because she was very pretty, but now I was interested in someone else.

And if that wasn't enough, when my father and Mr. Royle left to talk... my mother and Mrs. Royle were trying to convince me that Sarah and I would make a good couple and that I should ask her out.

I was furious. Tomorrow I was supposed to go on a date with the one I love and they were pushing me to go on a date someone else. I told them I would think about it and closed that chapter. At least for myself.

After some convincing, I couldn't take it anymore. I excused myself and went to my room. I lay on my bed with my arm across my forehead, silently thinking. About Shae, of course, and our date. I wanted to take him out to dinner, but I hadn't decided where yet. Shae wasn't a girl and apparently didn't want something luxurious and classy like my ex-girlfriends.

Shae was different. After thinking about it for a while, I knew I had found the perfect plan for our date and that Shae would love it. Who knows... maybe something will happen between us, but I didn't want sex right away. Not on a first date, because I knew Shae was shy and innocent and had no experience. No. I wanted to abide by his rules and let him decide what he wanted and what he did not want.

I didn't want to startle him and ruin our relationship. It was better to take it slow and discover our bodies. After all, this is new for me too.

My thoughts were interrupted when Sarah knocked and entered my room.

"What do you want?" I asked. "I'm sorry...that was a bit rude of me." I apologized, seeing the look on her face.

"It's OK. I understand that you don't feel comfortable with our parents pushing us to do something," she said and I nodded.

"Look...Sarah...I really don't know what was going on with them at dinner tonight. I know...I know you have a crush on me. I'm flattered...but." I said and Sarah looked at me sadly and worried.

The word BUT is usually wrong.

"I like you as a friend, or more like a classmate. I'm sorry about that. I love someone else and I don't want to get your hopes up unnecessarily." I said and swallowed.

Sarah was sad. She began to sob quietly and slowly left the room.

"I... I think I understand you, Adam," she said when she was in the doorway and turned to me.

"Just be happy," she added, smiling a little at me. Then she left and slowly closed the door.

I felt a little bad that I had rejected her like that, but... I loved someone else and she was out of my sight. I hoped she would find another man. Maybe when she got to college.

***

Saturday evening. I was getting ready for our date. This morning I texted Shae to wear a white shirt and he happily agreed.

I didn't want to be dressed too fancy. I didn't want to wear a suit or a tux. It wasn't a prom, it was a date. It was a date with a boy.

I decided to wear what I usually wore. Black slacks, a white button-down shirt, along with a dark blue, black-hatched tie, and finally I decided to at least wear moccasins.

I stood in front of the mirror. I put on my favorite cologne and combed my hair.

'Well I think I'm ready," I said to myself, laughing a little.

I put on my leather jacket, which perfectly matched my style, and left the room towards the front door. I was tying my pooch around my moccasins when suddenly my mother appeared.

"Sweetie, why are you wearing those moccasins?" she asked in surprise because it was my first time wearing them. I stood up and looked at her.

"And... you smell like your expensive cologne? That's unusual," she said when she smelled my scent.

"I know." I replied calmly.

"Honey...you're going...you have a date? Because I've a feeling you do," she asked me and I sighed.

"Yeah..." I said.

"Oh... so you did ask Sarah out?" she asked excitedly. I really hated it when I had to lie to my mom, so I tried to dodge her question somehow.

"Maybe..." I replied, lowering my head.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, maybe I'm going on a date with Sarah and maybe I'm going with someone else." I replied a little sadly.

"Oh..."

"Look mom... I really have to go." I said and was about to leave when my mom grabbed my hand in the doorway and smiled at me.

"Do I know her?" she asked me. I gulped.

"Maybe..." I answered again and finally left.

I really didn't want to talk to my mom about this. I love her, but this was something I wasn't ready to talk about yet. I wasn't ashamed of it... but it was just too soon for me. Shae and I... had only expressed our feelings for each other a few days ago, and neither of us knew what was coming next for us or where we were going to go.

I got in the car, started it up, and slowly drove away from the estate.

***

I arrived a little early in front of Shae's house. I waited for him and thought. I couldn't wait to see how he would react to this date. I hoped that I had chosen a good plan. I wanted him to enjoy this moment. I wanted him to be happy.

After a few minutes, I noticed that the door to his house opened and Shae slowly walked out and locked the door. He looked beautiful. He was wearing a white button-down shirt that he wore loosely over his black pants, and he even took his contact lenses. He was dressed almost exactly like me, and I had to smile broadly when I saw him.

He noticed that I was already waiting for him in the car, and immediately ran to the passenger door, opened it, quickly slipped inside, and sat down. He looked happy and eager. As a greeting and especially to start a pleasant evening and our date, we immediately kissed tenderly.

When our mouths parted, Shae leaned back in his seat and told me he was glad he was able to convince his parents to let him stay home. Ruby said she didn't want to because she was still worried about him, and Shae told her he was already feeling better.

"So what's the plan?" he asked with a big smile, looking at me.

"It's... a secret. I've come up with a wonderful plan for how our date will go. Let me lead and trust me... but if... there will be anything you don't like or feel uncomfortable about... then please... tell me... anytime, Shae." I told him softly, looking into his beautiful green eyes.

"Please... I want this date to be perfect. I want us to have a nice evening together. I won't make you do anything you don't want to do. I promise you that. Just get comfortable and I'll take us somewhere to start our date." I said to his face and we both smiled even more.

"Okay?" I asked.

"Okay. I trust you Adam. I can't wait to see what you have planned," he replied happily.

We kissed once more and left.

I had originally planned to go to the movies, but I couldn't think of anything interesting to see, and Avatar 2 wasn't scheduled to hit theaters until later. So I picked something else... it was for both boys and girls, and I hoped Shae would like it. He was childlike, so I hoped it would be just right for him.

I parked the car in a large, fenced parking lot and we got out. Shae looked around for a while, not knowing where we were or where I was actually taking him... but when he saw the big lighted sign CARNIVAL he immediately knew what it was all about. He was so excited. He put his hands to his lips and widened his eyes. He looked at me, took his hands off his lips and his mouth stayed open.

"Adam... this... I really didn't expect that," he said in a somewhat strange voice and I began to worry.

"Was this a bad idea?" I said a little sadly and swallowed.

"Bad idea? Adam... you have no idea what this place means to me. The last time I was here... was with my mommy. We went here every year and I always loved it. I had completely forgotten about this place... and... I'm glad you're the one I'm going to visit this place with after a long time," he said very emotionally. There were tears of joy in his eyes.

He hugged me slowly and put his head on my chest. I also hugged him, put my chin on his head and smiled. I had been worried that Shae would be disappointed with this place, and he was really excited. It made me let out one small tear that ran down my face into his hair.

We slowly made our way to the ticket booth to buy tickets.

As we entered the Carnival, there were lights everywhere. Colorful ones and white ones. Everything was there. Stalls, shooting range, various games. This was really something for Shae. When I looked at him, he was standing there stunned, looking up somewhere. I looked in his direction and saw that he was looking at a big Ferris wheel.

"Do you want to try it out?" I asked him and put my arm around his right side.

"I... I don't know. My mom was afraid of heights and would never let me go there alone," he replied.

"Aren't you afraid of heights?"

"Maybe... just a little. But I've always wanted to try this."

"Okay... come with me." I took his hand and led him to whoever was in charge of the Ferris wheel. Shae was a little nervous, but also excited.

I paid for two rides for us. We sat down on one of the benches, the nice gentleman secured us with a barrier and we slowly drove up.

We went higher and higher and had a wonderful view of the entire carnival grounds. Shae's facial expression told me he was excited, but a little scared at the same time. I put my arm around him and held him tight, and he relaxed a little and became calmer.

But then the bike stopped and we stayed up. Shae panicked a little bit.

"What... what's going on? Adam I'm... I'm scared." he said in a shaky voice.

"Don't worry baby... it's just someone getting in downstairs." I said and kissed him on the forehead to calm him down. After a while he started shaking again, but not from fear...

"It's cold here," he said. Poor boy. He was wearing only the white shirt.

I took off my leather jacket and put it around his shoulders. It was big on him and he looked small in it. He smiled at me and looked me in the eyes.

His lips touched mine again and he gently caressed my left cheek. Our tongues danced together and gently rubbed against each other. I didn't care about other people and what they thought of us. This evening belonged only to us... and it felt so right.

But our kiss was interrupted by the moment the wheel started up again and we slowly made our way downstairs. We held hands together and waited with smiles again to go back up and watch the whole area.

***

SHAE

It was a wonderful experience. We both got stuck at the top, and when Adam lent me his leather jacket, we started kissing again. I wasn't cold anymore, and when we left the Ferris wheel, I was glad we had tried it.

ESTECZ
ESTECZ
95 Followers
12