Broken Boy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kissing at the height and having a beautiful view... that was... really awesome. I had a really great feeling about this date and couldn't wait to see what would happen next and together with Adam we walked hand in hand between the stalls.

It was already a little dark. Adam spotted a smaller shooting range and we climbed up the ramp to try and win something.

"What's the grand prize here?" Adam asked the master for whom he was responsible.

"You can win roses, some toys... but if you shoot all these figures..." he pointed his finger at the 5 small white metal figures in the middle of the shooting range "...then you can win this huge stuffed animal." he said, showing us a large teddy bear. This one would fit right in with my stuffed animal collection, and Adam noticed my excited expression and decided to try it out.

"Okay... I'll give it a try..." he said with a smile and bought five devils.

"I'm Bellini...arrrhhh..." Murmured Adam as he loaded his rifle "...and I'm half Italian. I guess shooting is in my blood." he said, laughing.

"Wait...you're Bellini...?" the guy asked, horrified.

"Please, you don't have to pay anything... take the stuffed animal. I don't want any trouble..." he stammered in fear. Adam stopped and looked at the man strangely.

"What... take it easy, dude. I'm not a thug. I just want to shoot and win something..." Adam was a little sad that people reacted to him like that when they learned his name.

"Nothing will happen to you, even if I lose. Don't worry about it. I just want to enjoy Carnival here with my... best friend," he added.

"Okay... go ahead then," the man replied.

Adam got ready... stretched his fingers, cracked his knuckles and aimed at the figures. He had a pretty good shot and hit four figures... but unfortunately he missed the last one. The man took the teddy bear and handed it to Adam.

"Here..." he muttered.

"Wait... You said I had to shoot all five figures... right?"

"Yes... but please take him... I really don't want any trouble."

Adam sighed and pulled out his wallet.

"I want to win fair and square. Here you go, and give me five more devils," he said, handing the man the money.

This time Adam shot down all five figures and I had a big smile on my face and was really very happy when Adam handed me the teddy bear. I took him in my arms and Adam and I continued walking through the Carnival.

I was really happy.

We spent quite a while at the Carnival and then agreed that it was time to leave. We walked to the car and held our hands together.

As we walked to the car, I put the stuffed animal in the back seat and sat back in the passenger seat.

"I'm really hungry now." Said Adam as we got into his car. "What about you?" he asked me.

"Same." I laughed.

"Okay...there's a McDonald's not far from here. Do you want to eat there?" he asked me again.

I've never been to a fast food restaurant before... I don't even remember it. I mostly ate what was available at home, and I really wanted to try something different.

I nodded and Adam smiled.

The drive took about fifteen minutes and Adam asked me if I wanted to eat in the car, to which I said yes. He pulled up to the driver's window and we both ordered what we wanted. I offered to pay Adam for the meal, but he insisted that he'd pay for everything tonight. After all, he was the one with the money.

After we chatted a bit, they took our food to the car and Adam handed me my food. I was hungry and wanted to start eating right away... but Adam stopped me. I looked at him confused.

"Wait a minute. I... know a place... where... we can eat in peace. It's quiet and... there's a nice view."

"All right..." I replied and we left. I was impatient because I wanted to finally bite into that burger that smelled so good, but Adam always stopped me.

I stared at my food in my lap the entire ride, not even noticing Adam stop and turn off the engine.

"We're here," he said with a smile, looking at me.

Wow... this was something wonderful. We were in a place where you could see the whole shining city. It was a great sight and I stared at it with my mouth open. Adam couldn't help himself and shoved a french fry in my mouth, and I cringed as I sat frozen, looking at the view.

"Weren't you hungry?" he started laughing. I ate the french fry he put in my mouth and smiled at him.

"Yeah...you're right. I kind of forgot." I replied and we both started eating.

We ate slowly and in silence, looking out the window at the city at night. Sometimes we looked at each other and smiled. But Adam stopped me once and grabbed my cheek... and then put the french fry in my mouth again, but this time with ketchup.

I got an idea and did the same to him. Adam slowly closed his eyes and I gently put the french fry in his mouth. We did this a few times as we laughed together, but then when Adam put a french fry in my mouth... I closed my lips around his finger and sucked on it a little.

We were both taken aback and after a while we started laughing again.

"That was hot." Adam said and I continued to laugh.

I was a little embarrassed and I blushed. Adam liked it and he wanted to try it again. He put the french fry in my mouth again and gently put his index finger on it. I sucked on it and laughed as I did so.

Suddenly Adam came slowly towards me while I sucked on his finger. When our faces were only a few inches apart, Adam gently took his finger out of my mouth and kissed me.

We began to kiss. At first with slow, small, gentle kisses, and after a while our tongues were also fighting with each other. My tongue was so small and his was just right. His was beautifully slimy and warm.

It didn't take long before we started French kissing. Clapping and moaning could be heard in the car. Adam moved his mouth lower and began kissing my neck. I gently stroked his hair and enjoyed the wonderful feeling.

But then he suddenly stopped and looked at me. There was desire in his eyes. He gently took my hand and together we went to the back seats and put the stuffed animal on the front seat.

As we sat next to each other, we began to kiss again. Adam gently caressed my little body and I put my hands around his neck. Slowly, he began to unbutton my shirt... Button by button.

I tensed up a little. Adam began to fear that he had done something wrong.

"Shae... are you okay?"

"Yeah... just... do you really want to see it again?" I asked him, gently stroking his right hand, with which he had just unbuttoned my shirt.

"I don't mind... Shae. Please... this is a beautiful moment and I don't want you to think about that thing." he said with a smile.

I nodded for him to continue.

He continued unbuttoning my shirt. He unbuttoned the last button, opened my shirt and admired the sight of my body. He began to caress it gently, and when he looked into my eyes, he kissed me softly again.

Then... he began to gently caress my right nipple with his fingers. It excited me... it was a wonderful feeling and I started to moan softly into his mouth.

After a moment, his mouth was on my neck and moved lower. We both slowly lay down on the seats. I was on my back and Adam was on top. He kissed my innocent little body and moved to my nipples. I gently stroked his hair again and moaned a little louder.

His tongue focused on my right nipple and his right hand on my left nipple. He gently stroked and licked them and sometimes even sucked them. I was in seventh heaven. Meanwhile, my hands caressed his body through his formal shirt. Slowly I loosened his tie and he took it off. I unbuttoned his buttons and he was still caressing my little body.

As I unbuttoned his shirt, Adam took off his shirt and this time I enjoyed his body. His body was so strong. He only had smaller muscles and a slim build and I really liked that. He had such a beautiful skin color. We started to caress and kiss each other.

We moaned together and gently explored our bodies. But then something happened... I don't know how. It came out of the blue. His left hand left my body and moved to my crotch. I tensed up.

"Don't worry, baby..." he nibbled on my earlobe, "...I just want you to feel good." he whispered and began stroking my cock in slow motions through my pants.

I was hard. This whole situation was really turning me on and I found out he felt the same way when my hand touched his crotch.

He didn't mind at all. He looked me in the eyes and at the same time his hand slowly and gently moved into my shorts and he began to jerk me off slowly. I moaned out. Our mouths met and my arms went around his neck again.

I had masturbated a few times before... but this... this was something incredible.

My breathing quickened as did Adam's hand. Then he suddenly stopped and stroked my abdomen. He unbuttoned my pants and was about to pull them down, but I held his hands tightly. He looked at me and I looked at him worriedly.

"Just... please be gentle." I was a little afraid he was going to fuck me. I was still a virgin. I hadn't thought about sex at all in the last few years. Nothing ever entered my hole. Not even my fingers. I was waiting for the right one.

"Shhh...." Adam gently stroked my tummy. "Please don't worry about it. I just want to...suck you." he whispered enthusiastically.

I bit my lip. He wanted to suck my cock. I didn't know this feeling. I had no experience. I was still soo shy... but I trusted Adam. I felt safe with him.

I nodded.

He smiled and slowly took off my pants. My 4.5 inch cock was exposed. He was in the same condition as me. He was smooth, a little thinner and innocent too.

Adam's hand caressed him gently. He stroked my cock and his other hand gently caressed my small balls.

His face slowly moved towards my tip and I could feel his warm breath on my cock. He gently licked my tip with the tip of his tongue... then slowly ran his tongue down my length, finally ending back at the tip.

"I've never done this before..." he whispered and my tip disappeared into his mouth.

My eyes widened. OH... MY... GOD. This... this was incredible. My cock slowly disappeared into his mouth and I felt a pleasant warmth. He gently sucked on me and licked me with his tongue. He did it for the first time, but it was so wonderful.

I lay on my back, moaning softly and shaking my head from side to side. My hands didn't move, I just lay there enjoying the wonderful feeling of Adam's mouth.

He was sucking and licking my cock, moving his head up and down, and his eyes were locked with mine.

It was so beautiful and I started moaning louder. I was on the verge of it.

"Adam... ahhh Adam... ohh... I... I... I'M CUMMING." I moaned so loudly and my right hand held his hair tightly.

It was a wonderful feeling. Adam's lips touched the root of my cock and my cum hit the wall of his throat in powerful spurts. He gagged a little as he tried to catch it all and swallow.

***

ADAM

That was the first time I sucked someone's cock. I enjoyed it. I... I didn't know why, but it seemed so much better than licking pussy. Shae's cock was smaller than mine... but it was so beautiful. It was nice and smooth, snow white like his skin and a little slim.

I gave it my all to make Shae happy. I sucked him, licked him all over his length. My right hand was on his balls and my left was gently stroking his tummy. I looked into his eyes. There wasn't as much pain in them as before. No... there was love in them now.

His cheeks were beautifully red with blush. He moaned so beautifully... and that was music to my ears.

Then he started moaning louder and louder, and that was a sign to me that he was going to cum. My mouth reached the root of his cock and I felt several powerful shots in my mouth. I gaged and coughed a little. It was too much and I tried to swallow it all. I tasted his cum. It was sweet and a bit biting. I didn't know why girls hated it so much.

After he climaxed, I slowly took his cock out of my mouth and gently licked off the remains of his ejaculate. I looked at him. He was lying on his back with his hands on his stomach, panting slowly. His body was trembling and a sad expression appeared on his face and... small tears appeared in his eyes.

"Shae... are you okay?" I said, fearing that I might have gone too far.

I gently laid down next to him and began stroking his tummy and chest.

"This... this..." he sniffled a little. "This was the best orgasm I've ever had," he said, smiling. His head turned to me and he looked into my eyes.

"Thank you Adam... it was really wonderful." he whispered in pleasure and buried his head in my neck and hugged me tightly. I kissed the top of his head and hugged him as well.

After a few minutes, we snuggled up and gently caressed each other. Then Shae came out of the blue...

"Do you want to suck too?" he said softly, looking at me a little nervously.

Of course I wanted to. My cock was still rock hard. But I could see in Shae's eyes that she was scared. He was shy. I didn't want him to do anything he didn't want to do.

"Maybe some other time..." I replied. Maybe when he wasn't so scared anymore. The poor boy had no experience. Neither did I, but after today I would do it for him whenever he wanted.

***

After endless cuddling and snuggling, we decided it was too late. We got dressed and drove to Shae's house. When I pulled up in front of his house, he didn't get out. He smiled shyly at me and blushed.

"Adam... do you... want to sleep... with me... tonight?" he said a little nervously.

"I don't mean sleep as sex... I'm just home alone... and I don't want to sleep alone."

His request put a big smile on my face. He wanted to sleep with me.

"You have no idea what a pleasure...you've given me, Shae. It will be my pleasure." I replied to him with a smile.

We got out of the car, Shae took my hand and led me into the house. It was dark and Shae didn't turn on any lights, he just led me through the darkness to his room. When we were in his room, he finally turned on the light. He looked at me, hugged me and put his head on my chest.

"I'm so glad you're here," he said.

I was happy, too. I wanted to hug Shae, to cuddle with him, and now I was looking forward to snuggling under the covers together.

I texted my mom that I was going to sleep with my date tonight, and Shae and I stripped down to our shorts. Shae pulled his two-piece pajamas out of the closet and put them on. They were light blue with different colored motives on them. It was like a child's pajamas and Shae looked so cute and so... beautiful in them.

He turned on the lamp and turned off the main light. We climbed into bed side by side. For a while we just cuddled and kissed softly, then Shae turned to his side facing away from me and I hugged him from behind and pulled the covers over us

"Good night..." he said and closed his eyes.

"Good night." I replied, "Good night... my love." I whispered and pressed a kiss to his neck.

**********************************************************************************************************

So, how did you like the third chapter?

I would love to experience exactly the kind of date they had.

I hope you liked the chapter 3 and will wait for another chapter.

This time two chapters will be released at once. :)

12