Broken Boy Ch. 07

Story Info
The last chapter of Adam and Shae.
7.3k words
4.75
1.4k
4

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 04/10/2024
Created 12/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ESTECZ
ESTECZ
95 Followers

Hello dear readers,

I'm sorry that it took so long to write the last part of this story, but unfortunately I've been busy with work and hormones for a few months and I didn't feel like writing anything, but it's finally here. The last chapter of Adam and Shae.

Warning:

English is not my official language, so please excuse any spelling errors in the text.

I wish you a pleasant reading and I will be glad if you leave me a comment on how you liked the story.

All the characters are over eighteen.

*********************************************************************************************************

So warm...

So soft...

Outside, the morning snow began to fall slowly, the sun was rising and the rays shone on the Bellini Compound, through the windows into Adam's room where the lovers slept contentedly and peacefully curled up in bed.

Sleepy Shae began to open his eyes and yawned softly, swallowing lightly at the end. Very slowly he rubbed his eyes with his left hand, as his right hand was blocked by his lover's body, who was lying happily on top of him, snoring quietly.

Shae looked at his lover with a big smile and sighed softly. He remembered last night when he and his guardian had finally consummated their love.

Adam's eyelids occasionally twitched a little and Shae watched it with pleasure. After a while, though, Adam's body was getting heavier and heavier on him, so he gently shook his shoulder and whispered a little louder, "Adam...?"

Nothing. Adam just mumbled something softly and continued to sleep.

"Adam, please wake up..." Shae repeated.

"Mmmm... five more minutes, Mom..." Adam whimpered and fell asleep again.

Shae couldn't help but giggle a little. His lover had no idea he was in bed with him.

"My love... please get up..." Shae shook him again and Adam finally opened his eyes.

He yawned loudly and, like Shae before him, rubbed his eyes and swallowed and looked up at his lover with a smile and sighed silently.

"Shae..." Adam whispered and slowly closed his eyelids. "Did you sleep well?"

Shae nodded in agreement and ruffled Adam's hair. "I slept well. Really. It was the best night of my life," he replied with a smile, kissing him gently on the cheek. "But can you please get off me? You're already too heavy... and your dick is still inside me." Shae looked away in a shy way. "It's starting to hurt a little..." He added with a smirk.

Adam lifted himself heavily off his lover as their bellies were glued together with Shae's dry cum from last glorious night. The cute boy even groaned with relief when Adam's flaccid dick slipped out of his sore hole and Adam lay on his side next to him, his head propped up with his hand.

Their eyes were connected for a few seconds, just looking at one another interestedly, until Adam leaned over to Shae and kissed him sweetly on the lips. They were both lovers with morning breath so they didn't dare to kiss any deeper.

Adam then rose to his knees, took his lover into his arms and slowly lifted him off the bed.

"Bath time, Snowflake," he laughed a little softly as he led Shae into the bathroom.

The two boys stood in front of the tub, Adam filled the tub with hot water and then they got in together.

Adam leaned back against the end of the bathtub and Shae gently leaned against him.

"Adam, you're hard again. I can feel it," he said to him as he felt his dick on his back and giggled.

"Yeah... because I can't get enough of you," Adam responded and kissed Shae's neck from behind. "Okay... let's take a bath," he whispered and took off Shae's elf ear extensions.

He took his shower gel and started to wash Shae's small body. When his hand went over his hole, which was no longer a virgin, Shae moaned softly, but it still hurt a bit. Adam took his semi-hard dick in his hand and started to wash it.

Shae started to groan again. He put his head back and looked into his lover's eyes. "Adam..." he exhaled and felt a wave of pleasure wash over his little body as he quickly ejaculated three streams of cum into the water.

"You... came again? Just like that? I've only stroked you a few times..." Adam whispered and couldn't believe it. "I'm glad how much influence I have on you," he added and laughed.

He took shampoo and washed Shae's hair and then carefully rinsed him off with water.

As Shae recovered from his quick morning orgasm, he slightly moved away from Adam and turned to face him. He kneeled down, took the shower gel and started to wash him too.

When he washed and rinsed him with water, he hugged his hard dick with both hands and began to stroke it, while they looked into each other's eyes. "Snowflake..." Adam moaned and stroked Shae's face. "Yeah... mmmm."

Shae stroked him and with his thumb he circled around Adam's tip and from his eyes Shae knew he liked it a lot and soon he tensed up a bit and shot several bursts of his cum on his lover.

"Great. Now I have to wash again," Shae said shyly and giggled, feeling dirty again.

Adam caught his hand and pulled Shae to himself, their lips touched, mouths joined and their tongues embraced. "I'll gladly wash you again," Adam whispered when their mouths parted.

Adam washed Shae again and they both then got out of the bathtub and dried each other off. Then they cleaned their teeth and Adam picked Shae up again in his arms and carried him back to his room.

They both got dressed and then left Adam's room hand in hand to go downstairs and see if the others were also up yet.

"Guys... here you are," Teresa said as boys sat down to breakfast where everyone else was sitting except for them and Elisa. "Did you sleep well?" she added.

"Oh yeah..." Adam replied and looked at his lover. "We slept really well," he added and kissed Shae in front of everyone.

"That I can't say," a voice came from the entrance to the dining room.

Elisa came in looking like a mess and angry. "Adam! When you watch TV at night, at least turn the volume down so I can sleep," she said angrily and hit Adam on the shoulder.

"But I..." Adam said and stopped.

He looked at Shae, their cheeks started to red and they both chuckled out loud when the two boys realized what had happened. Elisa must have heard them during the night. Her room was right next to Adam's.

Ruby was looking at her little boy and from her expression, you could tell that she also knew what was going on.

Adam apologized to his sister and then they all had breakfast in peace. Then the couple returned to Adam's room and just spent time together. Cuddling, kissing, but also just talking or watching television.

That's how they spent Christmas together. They also went for walks in the area and were really happy together.

***

SHAE

I was cold. Even though my body was full of pain, I still felt a cold sensation on me that was very unpleasant. Why?

I was scared. I stood at home, in the kitchen at the sink, trying to wash the dishes. I could still feel my tears of pain in my eyes from all the suffering and the fear of what was to come.

He, sitting in a chair at the table with his feet up, read the newspaper in peace while I had to toil. My metal collar around my neck was a constant reminder, day after day, of who I really was. Just a slave to work with and a punching bag for his powerful fists whenever he was angry.

I tried to do anything... just to keep him from getting angry somehow. All it took was one little thing and I'd be on the floor with his foot in my stomach begging for mercy. It never had any effect. It was as if he was deaf.

What kind of life was I supposed to have when all I had known for the last few years was pain and suffering? I have spent my nights lying in tears and writhing in pain. I didn't even understand that I was still alive, how much my whole body ached.

I was afraid to look at myself in the mirror during that time. I didn't have to see my body... it was enough that I could feel it.

I tried to wash the dishes quietly so as not to disturb him... and also slowly because my hands were shaking with fear. It was dark inside the kitchen. Only one bulb on the chandelier was on, so I couldn't see the dishes very well... but I tried my best to avoid another beating.

Unfortunately... I didn't succeed...

Thanks to the trembling of my hands, the plate fell out of my hands and landed on the floor near my feet and got shattered to pieces.

I froze.

Tears were already streaming down my cheeks, afraid of what was about to happen. I didn't even try to move from the fear I had. I heard him put his newspaper on the table, get up slowly from his chair and walk with noisy steps beside me.

I dared not look at him and see the death in his eyes again. But I could feel his eyes on me, and also the way he leaned his face towards me, his hand resting on the edge of the counter.

"What, the, fuck, are, you, doing?" He yelled at me, but very slowly to emphasize each word.

My whole body was shaking, my lips too and so without looking at him I tried to answer.

"I-I-I'm-sorry..." I stammered softly with my head hanging down.

A hard slap immediately landed on my cheek.

"Look at me when I'm talking to you!" He yelled again, grabbing my chin and forcing me to look at him.

My breathing was rapid, my heart beating hard. I was so scared!

"I'm sorry..." I said again, hoping for mercy.

In vain.

"So you're sorry?" He sounded so cold, his face was emotionless.

His big hand grabbed my hair painfully and pulled me to the table which was two feet away from me. To a table I knew very well!

Then... he threw me on the table with all his strength, belly down and his hand on my back, pinning me down painfully. With one hand, he held me firmly to the table... and I could feel him begin to pull my pants down to my knees and then my shorts.

I feared the worst. I leaned my forehead against my hands, closed my eyes, and began to pray in my mind that he would stop.

"Please..." I sobbed desperately. "Have mercy! Please!" The table moved with each of my powerful sobs.

Then I heard a tinkling sound behind me. Was he taking his pants off? Oh no! I've been through everything but not this really!

"Have mercy! Please! Please don't do this!" I was screaming with fear with all my might. "AHHHHHHHHH!!!!" I cried out in insane pain as his leather belt landed on my buttocks.

His hard, fast blows landed on my ass and I thought I was going to lose my sweet voice from the pain. It was incredible pain. After only a few blows, I felt a strong burning pain, and I believed I might have been bleeding.

With each blow the whole table shook with me and he... he groaned with breathing and continued my spanking which hurt terribly.

But I had no choice but to endure it and wait for him to stop. Begging and apologizing never helped... rather, it always made him more angry.

After about ten munites of torture, when I wasn't even screaming anymore, I was hysterically crying and sobbing, and finally he stopped. He released me, and as if I were dead I collapsed off the table onto my side and curled up into a ball, still crying.

"AHHH!" I screamed in pain one last time as he kicked me in my stomach, making me writhe in pain on the floor.

"Now... get out of my sight!" he added to me with a threat.

There was no point in disobeying him on anything. It was always better to obey him, so to avoid further kicking I tried to crawl away from the kitchen. When I got to the living room I leaned against the wall in pain and gritted my teeth, trying to stand up.

I was holding my stomach where I felt a lot of pain. He wore hard-toed shoes and it always hurt terribly until I felt like I was going to throw up.

After slowly recovering and wheezing in pain, I managed to scramble up to my room where I immediately lay down on my bed and continued to cry sadly. I had already shed so many tears that I could have filled a bathtub at that time.

This was hell...

I turned on my side, closed my eyes and curled up in a ball to try to sleep. I was having a very hard time with the pain.

I fell asleep for a long time. I shook with the pain and my silent sobs until I felt a slight breeze of cold in my room, and the next moment I heard silent and slow footsteps coming towards my bed.

"Shae?" I heard a soft male voice.

My bed moved and someone's hand rested on my shoulder.

"Shae?" I heard his voice again. "Wake up, baby..." He added quietly.

I opened my eyes slowly... and looked into the darkness at the person sitting on the edge of my bed. He was wearing a coat with a high collar and it was also dark so I couldn't recognize him well, but his voice was comforting and very familiar.

At that moment the man turned on my bedside lamp and I could finally see his face properly.

"Adam...?" I gasped softly when I saw my protector.

He looked at me in silence for a moment with great sadness in his gray eyes and placed his palm on my cheek. Without thinking, I got up and immediately snuggled into him, and he held me lovingly in his arms.

I cried into his chest and was glad he was there.

"I came for you..." He spoke softly, comforting me. "You won't suffer anymore, love... it's time to go."

"Did you come to save me?" I asked him with a small sniffle.

"Yes..."

He slowly stood with me in his arms and helped me to my feet. It was still a little difficult for me to stand, so he wrapped his arm around my waist and slowly led me out of my room towards the window he had come in through.

But sadly... we heard stomping footsteps outside the door and moments later the door flew open and there stood my tormentor, red-faced and holding a bottle of alcohol.

"What the FUCK is going on h...?!" He started yelling loudly.

BANG!

He didn't even have time to finish his sentence because the moment he started screaming... Adam reached his hand under his black coat and within seconds pulled out a gun and shot him.

I watched as my psycho dad fell to the floor like a felled tree, and when he hit the floor I flinched. Was it over?

"You... killed him..." I muttered, burying my face in Adam's chest.

"He'll never hurt you again, baby," he replied calmly, stroking my hair. "You're safe now..." Adam said, his forehead touched mine and he let out a small sob. I could even feel his warm tears.

...

ADAM

It was after the new year. Even though I was tired after the party, I still woke up early in the morning. I opened my eyes and saw the lights of the street lamps from the window.

This time, I slept with my boy again at his house in his bed and I still hadn't gotten used to seeing those lights every time I woke up. The night used to be longer in the winter so usually those lights were on until 8:30 in the morning.

Still, I let it go and snuggled up to my love, who was lying in front of me, his back pressed against me. I felt him shiver a little - probably from the cold, so I took the end of the duvet and covered us both more tightly.

He continued to shiver.

My darling... hadn't had his nightmares for weeks, and apparently it's come again. I was about to gently wake him up, but suddenly he stopped shaking and all I heard was quiet crying.

"Baby?" I whispered in his ear and he looked up at me. His cheeks were wet, but this time his eyes didn't hold fear like they always did when he woke up after a nightmare. This time they were shining with happiness. "What were you dreaming about?" I asked gently, hugging him to me, his head resting against my chest.

"You..." He sobbed softly. "You saved me."

It took me a moment to understand what he meant.

"It was like always... he was torturing me... and then... you came for me to rescue me from his rough hands," he said in his soft voice, and I felt him place a small kiss on my chest. "For the first time... the first time really... It ended well. You killed him," he added, sniffling a little.

I had no idea how I was supposed to feel. On the one hand, I was glad Shae wasn't scared like he always was... but on the other hand, I was sad that I killed someone in his dream. Even though I had done the wrong thing in the past - just to avenge my boy, I really didn't want to be a murderer.

That thing with Dirk... it kept haunting my thoughts... but I guess it was meant to be. I can't deny my ancestry and my genes. That son of a bitch deserved it.

In my opinion... rape was worse than death. If you're dead, you don't feel anything, but if you've been raped... you have to deal with it for a long time and it's very upsetting.

"Adam?" Shae lifted his head and whispered.

I was lost in my thoughts for a moment, forgetting what my boy was talking about, but I quickly remembered.

"So I'm a murderer in your dreams?" I asked him in a slightly sad tone.

"You're not a murderer..." He whispered again, stroking my cheek. "You're a hero..." He added happily and kissed me on the lips. "That man hurt me a lot and he kept hurting me even after he died... in my dreams... but you stopped him." He paused for a moment and I snuggled closer to him. "I finally feel... I've gotten rid of something... that's been weighing me down and destroying me for a long time. You're my hero, Adam. My protector. You're my angel."

Shae put a big smile on my face with his words. It was so beautiful to listen to. I was glad he saw me as his protector and angel... even though he was more like my angel. My cute, sweet angel.

***

The next day I was back in my house. It was another morning and it was time to go to school. I had breakfast with my mother and sister like I always did and right after that, coffee in hand, I headed to my car where I brushed the snow off and drove to pick up my sweet Shae.

I waited for five minutes outside Sheldon's house and after a while Shae got out and ran to my car. He immediately climbed in and shook the snowflakes off his head.

"Good morning!" he said as he sat down in the seat next to me.

"Good morning... my beautiful boyfriend..." I replied with a smile, leaning in and giving him our first kiss of the day. Shae was truly a gorgeous boy. Snow skin, those beautiful and big green eyes... and his black hair was a little longer. I was happy that he was my boyfriend and I didn't care anymore... that other people might judge me for shoving it up another guy's ass.

Shae blushed a little when I mentioned how beautiful he was. It made me smile even more. He was so cute when he blushed. Ah... I was the happiest gay boy in the world.

***

We made our way to school.

We were both silent, me focused on the traffic on the roads and Shae listening to the morning news. Especially the weather.

"I love the snow..." Shae groaned a little.

"I'm not surprised," I grinned. "If you were out there naked right now, I'd have a hard time finding you..." I added with a laugh.

"Yeah... I know," he replied, cheeks red again, tucking a small strand of hair behind his ear.

He then moved closer to me, put his hand on my shoulder and placed a kiss on my right cheek. "I love you..." He whispered into my ear and kissed me next to it.

"I love you too, baby."

His hand rested on my thigh and his kisses were directed to my mouth. I turned my head a little so we could kiss, but my eyes never left the road.

"Shae..." I groaned a little, "Honey, we're going to have an accident like this..." But he didn't care. He wrapped his left arm around my neck, kissing me further, and his right hand squeezed my crotch.

Funny how a shy boy became such a sweet boy who wanted to make love all the time. I felt him undo the zipper on my pants and then he slipped his hand into my shorts and grabbed my semi-hard cock.

"Make love to me, Adam..." He whispered in my ear and gently bit my lobe.

"But...mmmm," Shae stuck his tongue in my mouth. "We're in the middle of traffic and we don't have lube."

ESTECZ
ESTECZ
95 Followers
12