Broken Boy Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't care... turn down an alley somewhere!"

***

SHAE

As soon as Adam pulled into the empty alley, I unbuckled my seatbelt and sat in Adam's lap. We began to kiss passionately. His hands cupped my buttocks and my hand again went inside his pants, stroking his - now hard cock.

My lover was moaning with horniness as much as I was. He pulled his seat back a little to make us more comfortable and that's when I thought of one thing.

Adam always satisfied me with his mouth, but I didn't have the courage to take his cock in my mouth after that bad experience.

Maybe now... now that I'm feeling much better... and I'm happier than ever?

"Adam, can I blow you?" I asked him a little nervously.

His eyes widened and his mouth dropped open in surprise. "A-are you sure, baby?" He asked me apprehensively. "You know I don't want you to do anything that makes you uncomfortable!" He added with a sad expression.

"I know..." I sighed softly. "But I'd like to try again," I added with a small smile.

My answer put an even bigger smile on Adam's face and he kissed my forehead.

"Okay honey... " he said with a wistful tone of voice. "You can try."

I could tell Adam wanted nothing more than to have his big cock in my throat at that moment. He made more room and I knelt between his legs. I undid the button of his pants and pulled them down to his ankles. His boxers followed.

Now his cock was in front of my face in all its glory which made me lick my lips and pull his foreskin over his red tip.

Adam moaned softly and some of his pre-cum leaked out of his cock. He was very horny.

I inhaled a little to get my courage up, closed my eyes, opened my mouth and slowly took his tip between my lips. After a long time, I knew again how Adam tasted. A little salty, but pleasant.

My boyfriend moaned loudly and placed his hand lightly on my head. I took that as a good sign and so I took his cock deeper into my mouth, inch by inch until it touched the gate to my throat and I got a lighter gag.

A moment flashed before my eyes - I was kneeling on the hard floor, my hands tied behind my back. My nose was dripping blood. My throat was painfully forced to stretch to accommodate Dirk's disgusting cock.

At that moment I immediately removed Adam's cock from my mouth, spat a little on the floor of his car and coughed.

Adam's reaction was swift and he hugged me immediately.

"Shhh... it's okay." He stroked my dark hair.

"No," I replied softly. "I can handle it."

Even though I was facing that horrible moment that happened to me in the past... Adam was my boyfriend, my lover, my protector. I didn't want to be afraid anymore. Not with him and in our intimate moments. He made me feel the safest in the world. I wanted to make him feel good.

I looked into his beautiful gray eyes and again resolved to take his cock in my mouth.

"Sweetheart, don't force yourself..." He said apprehensively, still looking into my eyes.

With a plop sound I pulled his cock out of my mouth. "I love you, Adam. I want to make you feel good," I replied determinedly, continuing to suck on his delicate cock.

His hand was on my head again, stroking my hair. I moved my head a little faster, up, down, but I didn't take him down my throat. I didn't dare to do that yet.

Maybe in the future.

My lover moaned loudly. He arched his back a little, put his head up with his eyes closed, and began to regulate my movements with his hand on my head.

"Your mouth is amazing!" he said loudly.

We were lucky that this alley was quiet and no one was passing by. Although... I did find it a little exciting if someone caught us in our intimate moment.

"That's enough, sweetie..." Adam leaned in and whispered with a groan.

I lifted my head to him and he kissed me passionately, stroking my cheek gently.

"Now I want your sweet ass..." He added with a smile and love in his eyes. He took off his pants and shorts, grabbed my hand and together we moved to the back seat of his car.

We sat down next to each other, took off our coats, our fingers entwined together and we began to kiss deeply. We kissed long, our tongues fighting and brushing against each other. Our breaths slowly ran out, our lips becoming wet and acrid from the occasional teasing bite until finally our mouths parted and we locked eyes.

"On all fours... baby." Adam whispered with a grin and kissed me again.

I obeyed him. My cock was already hard from our passionate kissing and I couldn't wait to feel my lover inside me again. I turned my back to Adam in the seat and got down on all fours.

Adam leaned over me and kissed the back of my neck and his hands began to unzip my pants. His touch was arousing and my body shuddered with excitement. Adam pulled my pants and briefs down to my knees and his hands began to caress my round buttocks.

"I love your beautiful ass," he said, placing a small kiss on my right buttock next to my entrance.

A wonderful feeling of arousal ran through my body as the tip of Adam's tongue touched my hole. My knees trembled as Adam began to lick my hole. I lay on my tummy but left my ass sticking up in the air.

I closed my eyes and moaned softly. Adam played with my hole with his tongue, licking, kissing and using the tip of his tongue to try to get inside. His hands caressed and squeezed my round buttocks and I relaxed completely.

I salivated my palm a little and reached between my legs. I hugged my 4.5 inch cock and started slowly jerking off.

"Adam..." I groaned loudly into the seat as his index finger penetrated me after a moment.

"We don't have lubricant... I need to get you very well prepared," he announced and began to add his middle finger.

He fucked me slowly with his two fingers and I bit down on the seat to muffle the volume of my moans.

Adam already knew how to do it. We'd made love a few times before, just not in the car yet. Well... we'd had intimate moments in the car - like on our first date - but we'd never made love in here.

"I want you, Adam!" I shouted into the seat when I couldn't take it anymore, wishing he'd finally penetrate me with his big cock. His fingers inside me were amazing, but cock was cock. Nothing could replace that.

"Okay..." Adam replied a little quietly and pulled his wet fingers out of me. "I think you're ready enough."

He kissed my hole one last time and knelt down behind me. His dick rested against my ass making me even more aroused. Leaning over me, he rolled my shirt up to my neck and gently squeezed my nipples.

Adam moved his pelvis, his cock riding between my buttocks teasing me to great heights and I wished he would finally penetrate me.

He placed little kisses on my back, on my neck. I was moaning softly now, enjoying his beautiful touches on my little body. I turned my head and looked over my shoulder at him.

"Fuck me..." I said to him with doggy eyes.

"Now, now..." Adam grinned and kissed me. "Since when do you use those words?"

"Since you've been getting me so turned on..." I replied with a laugh and kissed him back. " Make love to me finally!" I added pleadingly.

"I don't want anything more right now..." Adam murmured, our mouths connected and I felt the tip of his cock penetrate me.

I leaned my arms against the car door and relaxed. When our mouths parted, Adam straightened... grabbing my love handles and penetrating me deeper. Nice and slow.

I rested my forehead on my arms and moaned with relaxation and pleasure as I felt his cock stretching me wonderfully inside. It felt like I had to use the toilet. I felt full and it felt wonderful and the moment Adam hit my bottom I felt my pre-cum drip onto the seat.

"Adam..." I shuddered in pleasure. "I may have ruined your seat." As intimate and beautiful as this moment was and I didn't want to ruin it with anything, it was the right thing to say. We hadn't put anything under each other, and we were both so horny we hadn't thought of it.

"It doesn't matter now, darling..." Adam replied and kissed my back, squeezing my hard and bulging nipples again. " It will clear up..." He added softly and began to move slowly.

I could feel his gorgeous cock climbing out of me and penetrating me again. Every time he touched my bottom I groaned loudly and gasped with pleasure.

I was still leaning with my arms against the car door, but Adam's thrusts were starting to pick up a little speed and I rested my left palm on the seat underneath me and my right hand on the door.

Adam's tummy rested on my back. He intertwined his arms under my armpits and began to make love to me. In, out, in, out. I've never known anything more beautiful in my life than making love with my boyfriend, my guardian angel.

Our moans echoed throughout the car. I thought we could be heard outside. The windows were fogged with our hot breaths. The whole car swayed from side to side until Adam thought we were going to destroy the shock absorbers.

We weren't fucking wildly. We made love at a pace that was beautiful and with each thrust our arousal increased more to a climax until Adam with his right hand cupped my hard cock and started jerking it off quickly.

"Adam... oh Adam..." I moaned loudly, panting against the window in front of my face. "I love you so much!"

"I love you too, Snowflake..." He whispered moaningly in my ear, gently biting my lobe.

Immediately afterwards Adam shouted with groan. He rammed into me hard!

"Ahhh!" We both moaned in unison and I felt my insides filling with Adam's cum. My cum splattered on the seat below me. Adam's hand was still gripping my cock and we were both sweaty, pressed up against the car door, panting loudly after making passionate love in his car.

"That was... incredible!" I breathed deeply.

"Yeah..." Adam whimpered weakly and rested his head against my back. "Shit!" Adam cursed a little as he lifted his left hand and noticed his watch. "That was really nice, baby but we have to go! Otherwise we'll be late for school."

"I don't care... making love to you is more important to me," I replied without thinking.

Adam straightened up and then immediately paused when he heard what I said. I was surprised at myself for saying something like that. Me, and school wasn't important to me? I laughed a little softly at the thought of it.

I was so much in love with my boyfriend!

***

ADAM

We made it to school on time!

We even had eight minutes to spare, so I could breathe a sigh of relief. I didn't even know what was going on with Shae that all of a sudden he was so horny and immediately wanted to make love.

I grinned a little and told myself it was something I had to get used to now. Shae wasn't the shy, tearful boy full of fear and sadness anymore. Now he was a sweet and beautiful boy... and what's more, my gorgeous boyfriend.

I never thought I'd meet someone like him, but ever since he walked into our classroom at the beginning of the school year... my life has changed.

We've been through so much together. Good and bad, but I've always been there for him and made sure he was happy, and I've done that.

When we got out of my car, I locked the door and a small hand rested on my palm. I turned my head to look down at my boyfriend who was staring at me with his beautiful green eyes. He had an unprecedented smile on his face.

I bent my head a little lower and noticed our joined hands with intertwined fingers. Shae was gripping my hand as tightly as if he was afraid I would run away.

"I don't want to hide it anymore, Adam." Shae told me lovingly. "I'm no longer afraid of the reactions of our surroundings. I love you and I want everyone to know it!" He added, snuggling into my chest.

I was very happy... and Shae was too.

I agreed with everything he said at that moment, and hand in hand we entered the school, walking together down the halls where the astonished eyes of passing students stared at us, but we didn't care.

What was most important to the two of us were our feelings and no one else had any right to judge. Not that anyone was trying to judge us in any way. After all, I was still Bellini and when we sat down together at our desks... I kissed my love.

A gasp rang through the class, but no one dared to say anything.

We overheard several students whispering behind our backs that day, but as I said - no one dared to stand in our way.

"So..." Sarah spoke sadly with her head bowed. "Is this how it is then? Your heart goes that way?" She added with fewer tears as she joined us during lunch.

Shae and I sat together at the table, occasionally feeding each other. That kind of lovey-dovey stuff, until Sarah stopped by with tears in her eyes.

I was sorry for Sarah. I felt she was in love with me, but I couldn't return her love. Not the way I returned it to my boy.

***

Shae had completely changed and was becoming a grown-up boy. He stopped being scared and was braver about a few things when I was with him. One thing in particular. He asked me a question one day when I felt like my heart had stopped.

"Adam, can I ask you a favor?" Shae asked me on the way home from school, his voice a little nervous.

"Ask for anything," I replied with a smile.

"Could... could you take me to the old house?"

At that moment I hit the brakes sharply when his question caught me off guard. We were lucky no car was following us or I would have caused an accident.

"You, you want to go to that horrible place?" I asked him in horror.

Shae turned his head away from me, looked out of the window and with a sad voice he shared. "I would like to close this chapter behind me. The feeling I had from my last nightmare... when you saved me... was unprecedented. I feel like I wouldn't have to be so afraid of my past anymore." He looked back at me. "But... I'd like to be one hundred percent sure. If I had visited that... 'place'... I might have felt a lot better."

I had no idea what I was supposed to do. I didn't expect this from him. Was it possible for Shae to change like that? To have the courage to face his fears?

"Ruby gave me the keys. At first, she was horrified and worried about me, as always. She didn't agree, but when I told her I didn't want to be the crybaby everyone thought I was and that you'd help me... she finally agreed."

"Baby, come here..." I replied sadly and hugged him in my arms. Shae leaned against my chest and I instinctively stroked his dark hair. "I don't agree with it either, but... if it's something you want badly... then I'll go there with you."

"Thank you!" He whispered, placing a small kiss on my chest.

***

We opened the door of Shae's old house together. A whiff of dust and rotten furniture hit our noses immediately. It was a dump, and in the last few years of no one keeping it in good condition, it had ended up like this.

Shae felt like the house might collapse at any moment. It was another reason I thought it was a bad idea. But Shae was still brave. He gripped my palm tightly and walked lightly inside with me holding his hand.

We made our way through the small hallway where dust and cobwebs littered the walls. I had the feeling of being in a horror movie. Shae was walking slowly and quietly, as if he felt like something might blow up on us.

I could feel his nervousness and fear. His palm was sweating, but he didn't stop and kept going into the living room. From his trembling, I suspected he was recalling his terrible memories of the pain he must have endured here.

We continued together to the kitchen. There were dirty dishes in the sink, some cupboards were open and there were cobwebs on them as well. But what made Shae puzzled was the table in the middle of the kitchen.

I walked over to stand next to my sweetheart and put my arm around his waist. Shae was shining his flashlight and still looking at the table, as if another thought was going on in front of his eyes, until I noticed a small tear on his cheek.

"The table of pain..." He muttered sadly.

"What?"

"This..." He pointed a finger at the table. "This is where I got... This," he added with a small cry, placing his hand on the spot where his terrible scars were.

"Oh my God!" I immediately embraced Shae in my arms and wanted to take him away. But he stopped my move.

"No. It's okay..." He boldly told me. "I can handle this."

He inhaled loudly with his eyes closed and exhaled slowly.

"This place has brought me so much pain. I can't remember a single day where I haven't been beaten!" He said softly and I noticed his sad sob at the end.

Tears slowly began to roll down his cheeks. I felt so sorry for him... but he was still brave.

"I still have no idea... sob... why he changed so much. Am I to blame for my sexual orientation?" He sobbed louder and slumped to the floor on his knees, crying into his hands.

"Enough!" I decided for him. I didn't want him to torment himself any further. When Shae cried, I wanted to cry too from how much he must have suffered here. "Come on baby..." I wrapped my arms around his waist and lifted him off the floor. "I think that's enough." I stuttered sorrowfully. "Let's get out of here."

Shae slowly nodded, didn't protest anymore, and walked out the front of the house with me.

Outside, we both breathed in the fresh air. I wiped my own tears with my gloves and then wiped his as well. Shae's cheeks were red... from the tears and the cold. He was so beautiful... if only his eyes weren't so teary.

"I can't even express in words... how sorry I am that you suffered so much. I would never wish this on anyone!" I said to him affectionately and hugged him.

My darling immediately wrapped his arms tightly around my waist and buried his face in my chest.

"I love you," he mumbled into my chest.

"I love you too, baby... and will never stop."

***

Shae's changed a lot... for the better. He was beaming with happiness whenever we were together.

We've been through a lot, shed a lot of tears and had a lot of passionate lovemaking. We had just moved into a dorm together at the local university and were looking ahead to what our future would bring to us.

My father was again on a business trip... and a few weeks ago, I agreed to take over his business once I graduated.

For me and my love, it meant we'd see less of each other in the future, but Shae suggested he'd be happy to travel with me so neither of us would feel alone.

I never expected my life to turn around like this in a few months. I felt alone, friendless and loveless... until Shae came into my life... my sweet Shae.

I watched him decorate our room. A while ago we had pulled our beds together so we could sleep like boyfriends and now he was trying to hang a photo on the wall of me and his family together at Christmas.

He still had his mother's bracelet on his left arm, which he often thought of as well. One day he took me to the cemetery where his mother was buried. Together we shed tears over the loss of a tender person who loved her child until she lost her battle with cancer.

Shae looked up at me, there was endless love in his eyes and I knew this soul would never betray me and would be by my side forever... my sweet Shae... my once broken boy.

THE END

12