Broken Breast Pump Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhh thank you," Gina said as Tom finally released and stopped suckling.

"I don't care if it happens by the way. I really do want to be with you."

"What happens?" Gina asked as she then handed him some wipes to clean up.

"You know. I came inside of you."

Gina reached down with wipes of her own and noticed that most of Tom's load had yet to escape her sex. She wiped away and then looked up at him. "I don't think we should do it again though. I think we are safer if we start using protection. I can't use birth control, so it will have to be condoms."

"Okay. I don't mind. I just want you to be happy."

"You are too sweet, and I loved that we had sex. Can you make it tonight for dinner?" Gina asked, wanting him to see her house and her family hoping that it would be the first step in a relationship.

"I can. What time do you want me?"

"You can come by at six, but it might be takeout since I don't always have time to cook," Gina answered, knowing that cleaning the house and feeding the kids took a good deal of time and cooking for another adult might have them eating way later than normal.

"I can come early and help cook if you want."

"You want to come early and cook? I will be taking care of my kids, you don't want that," Gina stated as she felt that no guy wanted to be there for someone else's kids. She knew her ex hated playing dad and would hide when it came to taking care of the kids.

"Yeah. I want to help. I don't mind doing the cooking if you are doing the other things," Tom said with a big smile.

Gina could not help but smile back as she knew that Tom was sincere and his gesture was extremely romantic. "If you come early...I might be breastfeeding though...then sometimes I pump if I have too much."

Gina knew she was flirting and hoped he got the hint. She knew deep down that she was offering her breasts and her warm nurturing milk as a reward for him. She knew it was kinky, but also knew that it was their kink.

"I guess I am going to have to come hungry then," Tom replied smiling and moving in to kiss her forehead.

"You better come hungry then....best you come ready for other things too," Gina offered knowing that the simple dinner date had now progressed into a guarantee of sexual intercourse.

The day passed as Gina could not stop thinking about Tom and what she wanted to do with him. She could not shake the feeling that he was going to be turned off by the fact she had two kids though and one of those kids was still an infant. The nagging fear would not leave her as she felt he was going to reject her or that he would just want her as a side piece at work.

She waved to him and spoke about work throughout the day but got scared about mentioning anything else. She wanted to tell him a bunch of times that she wanted to be taken again and that her love nest was his to have at his will. She just wanted to feel that she was worthy of a man and her body was still capable of being attractive.

Rushing home and texting Tom to come over at four, she figured she had enough time to get ready the best she could. She laid out what he was to cook and then cared for her kids quickly. Simon was fussy and was not hungry as she felt her breasts needed to be drained bad.

Since Tom was coming over she knew that he was probably going to do it for her and then felt kinky that her breast milk was going to be drained by an adult male. Gina wanted to feel weird about it but could also feel the thrilling excitement of knowing that her breasts were going to be nursed by Tom.

Looking in the mirror, she gauged herself and wanted what needed to be primped and prodded for a night she knew was going to include sex. She ran her hands down her belly and could see that the stretch marks were still there and the few extra pounds were not lost either. She turned to see that her ass that was wide as her hips were full and her thighs were no longer that of a slim woman.

Gina hated that she did not regain the shape she had had and as she put on a different bra she realized that her full breasts hung a little as they seemed absolute huge to her. She threw the bra away she wanted to wear as her cup size had grown and she knew that whatever bra she was going to put on would most likely need lots of nursing pads from the excessive leakage she had now. She then gave up and put on the large plain white nursing bra.

"I am a fucking cow." She said out loud as she could see the few droplets of milk that seemed never ending now and wondered if Tom was going to get bored of her forever leaking tits.

The doorbell rang and she realized that all she was wearing was sweatpants and a very loose fitting bra. She wanted to cry that she was not dressed up and she ran out of time. Not wanting to have him wait, she rushed downstairs mortified that he would find her unattractive or homely.

"Hey there," Tom announced when she opened the door to see him in a nice shirt and tie.

"Come in...come in. Please...please forgive the mess. I also still need to get changed," Gina announced loud as she felt like she was begging for forgiveness.

"Ohhh please. I think you look really pretty." Tom replied, stepping inside the house as she then closed the door standing next to him.

"Are you serious?" Gina cried out sarcastically.

"I love that you dress down. I think you look so freaking hot right now I could kiss you," Tom said as he stepped closer as she saw that he was inches away from actually kissing her.

Gina looked quickly at the kitchen and saw her daughter playing nicely and Simon still asleep and before she knew it his lips were against hers. She shot her eyes to him and succumbed to his lips and then his tongue. She let her mouth open as the tongue kiss progressed. His hands were on her hips now as she felt weak; she felt real weak to his demand of affection.

She knew Tom wanted her and she could not help but give him anything he wanted. The desire to be taken like this and to be a woman for him was too much. She backed up and allowed his hands to explore her body.

As she felt his hands on her breasts, the pain of them being full hit her. She backed away feeling that they needed to be drained now and not later. "Rrrr. They are painful right now. I need to pump."

Tom pulled her by her hand and then abruptly sat on the couch looking up at her. "Let me help."

"Right here? You really want to?"

"Yes. I want to."

Gina looking around to see if the blinds were closed reached around to unclasp her bra. She looked down in horror that her stomach was now visible to his eyes and that her post baby belly still had its winkles and stretch marks.

She quickly covered her stomach feeling the fear of rejection strike her. Tom then moved her hands away and ran his fingers over her stomach and then moved to her hips caressing her skin the entire time.

"You look very sexy." Tom said softly as he then moved his hands up to her breasts cupping them.

"I don't like that I haven't lost some of the weight," Gina admitted as she allowed her breasts to be fondled.

"I think you are perfect just as you are now," Tom replied as he then lifted his mouth and took in her right nipple.

She felt his lips on her engorged nipple and then felt the familiar feel of his mouth drawing her nourishing warm milk right from her tit. It was both relaxing and erotic as she felt his lips nursing from her full breast, pulling the milk from it and releasing the heavy pressure.

Gina ran her hands through his hair over and over again as she was breathing heavy from his mouth as it continued to suckle the milk from her chest. Over and over she felt his lips just latched on perfectly. She knew she was feeding him and felt that it was the most erotic thing too.

She thought about telling him to pull out his manhood and stroke it but knew she was in no position to help since he was sitting down and she was standing up. She desperately wanted to please him and finally pulled away.

"Do you want me to sit down so I can jerk you off?" she asked, feeling that she needed to please him and give him pleasure.

Tom said nothing and began to unbuckle his pants. She watched helpless needing to see the cock that had been in her twice and gave her one of her best orgasms. As she saw his erection freed from his boxers, she felt her sex get a bit slippery from just the sight.

As he pulled his pants completely off and kicked his shoes away Gina was about ready to sit on the couch next to him. When he held her in place, she looked confused. "I need you now."

As he pulled down her sweatpants she felt the cool breeze hit her sex. She was not wearing panties and had yet to change into what she was suppose to wear. Putting out and having sex with him was not what worried her, it was the timing of it. They had yet to cook and all of a sudden sex was about to happen.

"You sure...do you want to wait?" Gina protested, but not really fighting it as she wanted it just as badly.

Tom moved her closer and then pulled slightly for her to sit on his lap. She did and felt his erection touching her sex but not in position to enter her. She then lifted up and guided his crown right at her love entrance and then moved her hips down letting her weight force his erection inside of her.

"Ohhhhh," Gina cooed as she felt the fullness of his manhood deep inside her.

Tom kissed her breast and nipple before smiling at her. "I will pull out when I am close."

Gina caressed his face feeling the need to tell him that there was a high chance that she could conceive a child since she just gave birth not too long ago. "If you don't, there is a good chance something might happen."

Tom moved to kiss the other breast that was full and untouched and then moved his hands to her hips and ass. "I will do whatever you want. I just want to be with you."

"Do you really want to be with me like that?" she asked feeling her heart flutter with emotion.

She wanted him to be happy and feel the pleasure of ejaculating inside her pussy and knew it was the most ultimate expression of love to her. The idea of giving in to a man again who knew that there was a chance that it could end badly scared her as she would have to deal with another fat belly for nine months.

"Yes...I want all of you."

She felt Tom was different and his cock had already felt the pleasure of cumming deep in her twice. The idea of not giving him a chance to be the perfect man would be a travesty just as would not letting his erection finish in her again tonight as it felt so amazing inside of her now. She wanted him to know that she was ready for this even though she had a bit of fear.

"Please....know what you are doing," Gina moaned out as Tom began grinding his hips, forcing her sex to deal with his throbbing erection.

She looked at him, but he instinctively went to her nipple and began suckling again. She moved her hands to his head holding him as she felt her love hole become stimulated by the rocking motion of their sex.

Tom was suckling hard as she felt her milk was in full letdown as it was spraying hard into his mouth. She closed her eyes loving the sensation of his lips nursing from her breast as his manhood was firmly and deeply rooted in her sex.

Tom continued to suckle and then switched off to her other tit. She looked down and saw that the one he just drained was dripping a bit. Not stopping to deal with it, she just let it leak like a broken faucet as she gyrated her hips wanting his erection to please her love hole.

As he drew more and more of her sweet warm milk from her heavy breasts, Gina could not help but move her hips hard, grinding into him. She needed more and more of his erection to please her. It was a slow passionate lovemaking, but she wanted to be taken harder and told herself that she was going to be a mommy again.

The thrill of letting a man fuck her and giving up now became an erotic thrill. She knew he was not a controlling man but forcing him to be one made it feel like she had power too. Surrendering her love hole to him only made her produce sex juices too. She needed to be fucked by a man that was determined to plant his love seed so deep in her that her body had no choice but to let it be claimed.

Not being able to stand the slow lovemaking Gina got up and bent over the edge of her couch. She presented her ass right towards Tom and now grabbed the ledge of the couch. "Fuck me like this. I want you to do it hard like before."

She felt the cushions move as he was getting into position behind her. She felt her tits hanging down low as she propped herself up by her hands. She then felt the familiar sensation of her entrance being taken by his prick. Her mind fluttered with thoughts and emotions as she felt his helmet pierce through her slick love folds and claim her love canal with his member yet again.

His hands were on her ass as he began bumping into her feeling her backside absorb his thrusts. Each time he thrusted into her she felt her sex dealing with his girth as he was fucking her. She loved how he was guiding her with his hands and yet pounding into her too. She felt his manhood deep in her and then retreat only for it to do it again.

"Ohhhhyesssss. Yes....yes...yes," she moaned out not caring now. She needed him to know he was pleasuring her pussy and that she was his to take.

"I love you," Tom moaned back making her feel an instant connection to him.

His admission as he was pounding away at her was now the tip of the iceberg. She felt she needed to reward him, that she needed to give him everything in return. She knew he was telling the truth and was everything she wanted in a man. A man that she knew she needed now and a man that was promptly stuffing her sex with his hard rod.

"I love you too," Gina moaned back, admitting that she did love him. She loved him for awhile and knew now she needed to admit it.

Tom was not slowing down as she felt her sex muscles closing and trying to push out his love stick. Her orgasm was hard and yet it was no use as his erection prevailed and pushing through her slippery love channel making sure his crown nudged at her cervix.

She did not know if he was close but it was so overwhelming for her. His hard shaft was like a machine in her and she loved how her ass was taking his thrusts like a champ. She felt her body just being fucked. Her tits were swaying fast as they were slapping against each other. She reached down feeling that she was expressing milk just as fast as she now saw a steady stream of her mommy milk spraying wildly.

Ohhh...fuckkkk....Ohhh God...oh God," Gina moaned again, feeling yet another orgasm come over her. She wanted it so bad and as her pussy clamped down in a spasm she loved that her man was taking her.

She knew now Tom was her man. He had his erection far into her and was using it bareback with full permission to unload everything his male body could give her. The thought that a man like him wanted to be with her drove her emotions wild. She had a feeling that he probably wanted children with her too. His massive love rod was doing just what nature intended it to do and it was her job to make sure it happened.

She looked back over at him. "Cum in me. I want you to do it."

"You surrre...ohhhh...shit. Are you sure?" Tom answered back moaning and yet not stopping his thrusts deep in her.

"Yes...push it deep too," she cooed back feeling that his bloated member was close.

Tom thrusts were going deep and she knew that her body was about to be flooded with his creamy finish. She knew she needed that and once it happened, she would orgasm too. Her mind was only focused on the idea that a man who loved her wanted to cum inside of her. She felt she could not deny a man that loved her a shot at knocking her up. Her mind only thought that the moment she felt his semen in her that everything would be complete.

Gina pushed back now forcing his member to go deep. She did not want him pulling out of finishing with only half of his cock in her. She wanted to ensure that the knob of his cock was right where it needed to be so her cervix had no chance but to take in his cum. There was going to be no half tries she thought; he needed to make sure she had a belly full of his child.

"Oh, God...I am cloooosee," Tom moaned.

Gina instantly pushed back making sure she felt the full length of his erection as he was now fucking her slow but extremely deep. She felt that she was stuffed with his erection and then she felt it.

"Ohhhhh yessss. Yes...cum deep in me. Don't pull out," Gina cried out the split second she felt the warm nectar a man has flooded right where it needed to be.

"Ohhh fuck...it's deep," Tom moaned as she felt his cock bursting with his first initial blast of fertile DNA inside of her.

"It's okay...Ohhh it's okay. Don't pull out. Just keep it deep in me. Ohhhh I feel it." She smiled and moaned. She could feel his cock was throbbing as yet another burst of his seed was on its way to claim her body. The tingling feeling of her own pleasure still not subsiding.

She gulped hard feeling her pussy clamp down in pleasure from feeling his warm seed seemingly filling her up. The sensation was both erotic and wildly emotional as she knew she was purposefully trying to get pregnant. She could not help but feel it was the right thing to do. She felt that the sensation of a cock inside of her as it ejaculated was so intensely intimate.

Tom gave her a look like he was helpless in the choice. She needed him to know that his orgasm was for a purpose and her need to be with him was for real. "Are you okay with this?"

Tom did not pull out as she still felt his erection had strength and was probably dribbling out the last of his orgasm inside of her. She wanted to tell him that she didn't mind having a baby with him or that she loved him dearly. She felt scared a bit that if he said no that she would be dealing with a third child. She could feel her sex nicely full of his erection and now that he was properly drained the chance for something not happening was slim.

"I am. I really want this with you. I am not lying about loving you," Tom admitted as she felt warmth in her heart that she did the right thing and let him finish inside of her.

"You really want me to be a mommy again? You really want to commit to this?" she asked, wondering how far down the rabbit hole he wanted to go.

"I want to be with you so bad. I wanted to ask you out last year, but I knew you were going through a lot."

Tom began to pull out and Gina pushed back and then grabbed his waist making sure he stayed deeply planted in her. She could feel his erection had not died down and loved feeling it in her still. "If we are going to do this, then you need to keep it in me longer."

Tom smiled wide. "You serious?"

"Mmmmm....yes. Now keep your dick in me. Need to make sure I get all of your cum," Gina answered back smiling, feeling a bit kinky that she was both letting him and admitting it to him.

"Oh, God. I can't believe we are doing this," Tom said smiling and yet not moving his dick out.

"Tell you the truth the other day might have done it. You came so much in me and I don't think all of it came out. I mean you really came deep in me too."

As Tom's erection softened and then slipped out, Gina stood up seeing that her breasts were covered in the spray of her milk and she felt some of Tom's seed escaping down her leg. "Shit, I need to clean. There is stuff for the dinner in the kitchen, you can start."

Tom picked up his pants giving her quick kiss. "Of course."

Gina went to the bathroom quickly to clean up and pee before going into her bedroom to put on some clothes. She skipped the bra and panties as a pair of leggings and a t-shirt was quick and easy with a child needing her attention. She wanted to get dressed up, but she figured Tom was going to have to see her being Mom and that certain ascetics of her had to wait.