Broken Breast Pump Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She handled her children making sure they were attended to and then pleasantly saw Tom making dinner and then helping her clean up. It was like having a second pair of hands. Then she saw a smile on his face as his helping out was something she did not expect. She recalled her ex always complaining about helping out. Looking at Tom smiling while doing it made her think that he was seemingly perfect.

The meal went well as she liked his cooking and she listened to how he loved having a family and how he could not have one with his own ex wife. She left him to clean up while putting her son and daughter to bed all while wondering how wonderful it was to have a man in her house that really wanted her in such a way.

When Tom did leave, she gave him a kiss that lasted for more than five minutes; she even slide her hand down to feel his member. She loved how she thought of his cock as hers to use and how she felt that their new relationship as almost too good.

Even texts at night confirmed that he loved being with her even when she apologized for not giving him attention after dinner. His only comment was how he just loved being with her family and how it felt like home.

Gina knew Tom was going to be gone most of the day for a field trip and then her own schedule made it impossible for him to come over. The next time she could see him was Friday night and that was two days away. She already missed him, and he was home for only a few hours. She reached to bunch up her blanket imagining it was his body that she could cuddle next to.

The next morning Gina was running late and hated that she could not be at work early to be with Tom. She felt the urge to feel him inside of her again and the secret thrill of wanting him to cum in her again. She did not know why she wanted it so bad, but just the thought of his sperm being in her sent tingles to her sex like it was waking it up from being dormant for so long.

Rushing to work she saw that she had fifteen minutes before the bell rang and the rush of students coming through the halls. She already told Tom she was running late and that she was upset they could not do their thing.

She got into his room and saw him dressed up for the field trip. Wearing his blue jeans and a shirt compared to her skirt and a nice blouse. "I am sorry. Simon got finicky and it took me forever."

"It's fine," Tom answered as he approached to give her a kiss.

"Here I have some milk left for you," Gina joked as she reached to lift up her blouse.

"You don't have to. I don't want to seem weird about it," Tom said softly.

"Ohhh please. I think we are way past weird. Besides, I like doing it with you. I like letting you nurse from me."

Tom moved his head as she opened up her bra exposing just the areolas and nipples from her nursing bra. She then reached over to pull him closer to her chest. "Just suck baby...just relax and suck."

She felt his mouth latch on as she knew that her milk supply was fully capable of feeding him as well as her son. His lips were nice and puckered as he had a good suction as he began to draw out her nourishing baby milk. She then breathed heavy as she felt the pressure in her tit start to subside a little as he suckled.

Not wanting him to feel left out and wanting to be a girlfriend that did not take care of her man, she reached for his zipper. "MMMMMM," Tom moaned out as she fished out his member and smiled feeling that he was already erect.

She slid her hand the length of his shaft to his tip feeling how thick he was and how he needed release. She keep stroking with long subtle strokes letting his member feel her hand and enjoy the sensation of getting a hand job.

"Just cum for me darling. I want you to get off while you are nursing," she whispered in his ear, feeling kinky that she was using the word nursing.

Tom moaned again as she kept stroking. She then drooled some spit in her hand and covered his crown with it right before she began rubbing it. She could not get over how erotic it was to have him suckling as she stroked him. The feeling of his manhood in her hand as she slide her hand up and down the shaft was making her sex wet.

She felt it throb and then his body stiffened. She then realized that he was going to shoot his cum all over her dress if she did not cover the tip with her hand. The danger of walking with his cum stain on her skirt was too much.

She used her other hand and lifted her skirt up. With a quick motion she reached down and pulled her panties down a few inches. She then moved a few inches closer to him and went back to stroking his member. With being close, she then rubbed his tip right against her wet folds as if to tease him that he could enter her.

Wanting it to last came to her as she felt her own sexual needs building. She could feel the tingles in her sex as she rubbed his helmet up and down her slippery sex folds desperately holding back from trying to get him to enter her. His mouth was suckling hard and she felt he was getting all of her milk too.

The warm sensation on her clit and then her entrance came to her. "Ohhhhh that's it....keep cumming."

She kept stroking feeling his warm creamy orgasm cover her clit and her pussy. She felt a second and third glob of his cream hit right on her clit as she now felt her sex was completely covered in his warm sperm.

Tom pulled away from her breast and she looked down to see her entire pussy covered in his sticky orgasm. Pulling up her panties, she just covered it knowing full well that she was going to be walking around feeling wet the entire day.

"Did you just pull your panties over it?" Tom asked, shocked and yet smirking.

"I can get a little dirty from time to time," Gina admitted. She did not want to go further trying to gauge if he was going to think less of her.

"I can see that," Tom said as he cleaned himself up.

"Does it bother you?" she asked, wanting to know if she crossed a line.

"Noooo. I like that you get dirty. I love that we have our kinks. And here I thought you were weirded out by me sucking your breasts."

"Ohhh that. I really like doing that with you. I thought it was kind of weird at first, but now I really like it. More than I should, but I love that we're are doing it."

Tom adjusted his jeans more and then sat down at a seat near her. Gina straightened her skirt and fixed her blouse all while feeling the wetness on her sex. It was like she peed herself but she loved knowing that it was his cum that was in her panties.

"So what other kinky things do you like?"

"Well if you must know. Your nursing from me is now my favorite thing, but I also love feeling your cum in my panties," Gina answered, cringing a little wondering if Tom was going to judge her.

"I think that is hot though. I can do it again if you want, but I also like having sex with you."

"Well there's that too. I liked feeling you cum in me. I know I should be worried about what we did, but for some reason it turns me on that you came in me."

"You serious?"

"Depends. Are we in a relationship or are you just wanting me to be pregnant?" she asked needing to hear it again. She felt deep down that she needed to be told over and over that she was worthy to be someone's girlfriend. The rejection by her ex hurt too much.

"I do. I want the whole relationship. I want the family with you and everything that goes with it."

"Ohhh my. You are really jumping in there. Do you want to sleep over this Friday so we can talk about this?"

"I would love that."

"Look, I am not one to bring guys around my kids and I have not been with a guy since my divorce. I don't mind you sleeping over this weekend, but you have to be serious about this."

"I am very serious about you."

"Okay. I have just been hurt," Gina said instantly thinking about how she fell apart when her ex left her for a stripper, a stripper that looked like a Playboy model.

When Tom got up to hold her,she felt like bursting into tears. She held it together as she wanted him to be as perfect as he already was. She felt that letting her guard down as much as she did would devastate her. She also knew that Tom was the greatest guy to her and she should not let him go.

"Do you want me to sleep over the entire weekend or just Friday night?"

Gina fixed herself making sure she did not ruin her makeup. "You can stay the weekend if you want. Just know that having two kids is hectic at times."

"I know. I love being there for you."

Tom looked at the time and then Gina did instinctively. She knew they only had a few minutes. With a package of wipes in her hand, she made sure that there was no evidence left on the floor or anywhere else. Explaining away how errant sperm was on the floor was something she did not want.

She rushed into her classroom once the sound of the day was there. She fixed her things to start the day even as she moved, she felt the wetness in her panties. The kinky wet sensation of feeling his sperm was right on her clit and sex folds making her even more turned on. The constant reminder that Tom's love seed was making a slimy mess in her panties was there every step she took.

She debated going without panties and then debated rushing to the bathroom to rub her clit to an orgasm. She could feel her sexual desire at full speed as she thought about Tom making love to her. She felt her sex clench a few times as her panties clung to her pussy lips as it was a constant reminder that Tom's sperm was there on her. She thought of it as a badge of honor that her man left her with his hot sperm in her panties.

Gina felt it was a bad idea to try to make it through the day with cum covered panties. It was not the fact she felt slimy in an erotic way either. She felt she could not take the constant need to rub her pussy as her panties rubbing against her pussy reminded her that she wanted Tom to fuck her again.

With a free period early in the day, Gina now was without panties as it seemed to calm her sexual frustration down. She still thought about Tom though but the constant contact with soiled panties against her sex was not there. She now counted down the hours until she was going to be with him.

That night Gina dreamt about Tom just walking in the door and taking her. Letting him have his way with her and making her sleep in his arms with a pussy full of his seed. She rubbed her sex hard thinking that she should have bought a sex toy on the way home as she needed release so bad.

She texted Tom who she knew was away and thought for a moment that they could possibly have phone sex. She knew he was with students on a trip but felt that her sexual needs were more important. The responses she got back were loving but not perverse.

The next day she was still without Tom in the morning and her breasts hurt bad. She needed to pump and then pump again feeling like a cow that was forever producing milk. She knew that the amount she was pumping was way more than she was doing weeks ago. She just closed her eyes imagining it was Tom's lips sucking her breasts dry and not the lifeless pump that was now working double time.

She spent the day texting him back and forth, loving that he was acting like they were a couple. He talked about what she wanted for her birthday and when he asked what her children liked, it was like she found the man that wanted the same things she did.

She rushed home knowing Tom was going to be there shortly. She wanted to look nice for him but also needed to attend to both Mary and Simon who were acting up. The need to get dressed up was there but also to clean the house from the billion toys and other items that were strewn about. It was like there was a million things to do and not enough time to do half of them.

The shower she did take was right when she knew Tom was going to come over too. She rushed through it putting her hair up and not caring for anything other than making sure she was out of the shower to be there to let him in.

Just as she put her robe on she heard the doorbell. Not wanting him to wait, she rushed down to open the door. She saw that he was in simple jeans and a polo, but to her she felt like a cow housewife who was naked under her robe with her wet hair up and no makeup.

"Come in...please don't mind the mess. I didn't have time and the kids were acting up. Have a seat on the couch and I will be down in a bit," Gina said, fast thinking she was just going to throw on some panties and a bra with leggings and a t-shirt, hoping it was enough to keep him from thinking she was the realm of being with sexually.

"I think you look good just like that. That and I can start cooking for you as you get ready," Tom commented as his smile seemed to melt her willpower for any rebuttal.

Gina knew he was either lying or being nice. "Ohhh please...I look like shit now."

"Noo, I am not joking. I don't think you need to get ready at all."

"I am in a freaking robe." Gina laughed but could not hold back her smile as she liked that Tom was being sweet.

"I know. I like you in a robe. I think it's hot. Wear it while we cook. If you want to get ready after, then you can while I clean up from dinner."

"You joking? You want me to not get ready and just walk around in a robe?"

Tom put down the bag he was carrying and kissed her lips quickly. "I do. I see you dressed up everyday and now I can see you like this. It turns me on knowing that I can see you vulnerable like this. It makes me feel that I have something that nobody else does."

Gina was still smiling from the quick kiss. Her voice sounded demure as she felt that her man wanted to see her like this. "Okay. For you, but I still plan on getting dressed up tomorrow."

"Tomorrow, I would like to take you out to dinner," Tom stated as he walked with her into the kitchen.

Gina quickly thought and then realized that she had complications. "I don't have a babysitter."

"You don't need one. I want to take everyone out. The four of us," Tom offered with a smile on his face.

"That would be nice. I haven't been out to eat since Simon was born, other than fast food."

Tom put his hand on the small of her back, guiding her out of the way as he began to prepare dinner. She thought about jumping in and helping or getting ready. The idea that she had a choice made it feel awkward. She decided to just keep her robe on and just help in the kitchen.

As they ate, she felt it was weird but not in a bad way. Tom seemed eager to take the role of partner for her as he handled dishing food out and even moving plates to the sink after. The idea he would just jump into the family role felt strange as she thought he would just retreat to the couch and relax leaving her to clean up as her ex always did.

The strange and yet exciting feeling of having Tom help her and be near her only added to her wanting him. She knew that he was sleeping over and she was going to open her legs for him. She wanted to please him sexually so bad that she knew she would say yes to anything sexual for him.

Simon began to cry and she knew that he needed to be fed and then put to bed. She walked away from Tom to handle it. She soothed him and then offered her breast to him to feed wondering how much would be left over. The last three days he was not even coming close to draining her tits and that she needed to pump even after feeding.

Walking downstairs she saw Mary sitting nicely watching tv in the living room and the kitchen spotless and everything done. It was now cleaner than before as she saw Tom diligently working on cleaning up.

Gina quickly got behind him and then put her hands on his waist. "Sit down," she ordered in a demanding and yet loving tone.

As Tom sat down she gave him a deviously sexy look. She then reached towards her robe exposing her breasts to him. With no bra supporting her heavy milk laden breasts, they sagged down a bit showing off their size and weight.

"I am full still," she cooed, moving closer so that her nipple was moving towards his mouth.

Her nipples felt like they were almost elastic as they were stretched out from the constant sucking that was done to them from having back to back children and never stopping her lactation. The sexual excitement of knowing that Tom was going to suckle made her nipples stick out as to make it easy to suck from.

Tom instantly latched on and began to suck. "Ohhhh yesssss," she moaned softly as her fingers ran through his hair comforting him.

His mouth had a perfect latch on her right tit, and he was drawing milk fast as she felt her letdown in full swing. She could feel him just draining her breasts of all its liquid nourishment. He was drinking fast too as she felt him suckling faster too as if he was hungry for her milk.

The tingling sensation in her sex was there as was the relaxing feeling of having her breasts drained of the pressure of carrying so much milk around. Her left nipple began to drip and Tom quickly moved over to latch onto that nipple. Her right tit was not completely drained and she saw the droplets of her white mommy milk still leaking.

Not stopping it, she just let her tit leak out while Tom continued nursing her other breast as she felt the pressure start to dwindle. The other tit still had milk, but she liked the feeling of having her breasts out in the open for him to choose which tit to suckle from. The knowledge that she was feeding her man her warm breast milk gave her tingles of sexual jolts as she could feel wetness in her sex already.

Tom switched back to the other breast quickly covering her long nipple with his mouth. She then felt that he was now latched on and began to suck her nipple and was pulling on it with his lips in an erotic way. He then quickly switched back to the other nipple doing the same, making her nipples feel teased in a sexual way.

With having longer than normal nipples now the sensitivity increased. Having Tom pull on her nipples with his mouth while also feeling him drain her chest made her sex pulsate. "Ohhhhhh," she moaned as he was just playing with her nipples now.

She finally pulled away feeling her nipples were like arrow points they were so hard and pointing out. "Let me put Mary to bed and then I want you."

She quickly went into the living room already seeing her daughter passed out sleeping. The notion that this was going to be an easy tuck in made her happy. She rushed quickly putting her daughter to bed and then walked downstairs to see Tom at the bottom of the steps waiting for her.

"Bedroom or right there on the steps?" he asked, grinning wide like he would really do it right there.

Gina stood at the top of the steps and just dropped her robe exposing her nude form to him. Her large breasts hung down for him to see the nipples that were excessively long and easy to suck on. Her hips gave her an hourglass shape and her stomach showed obvious signs it carried children recently.

"Come upstairs and have me," Gina called out in a sexy voice, feeling confident that he liked her looks and that her body was attractive for him.

As Tom walked up the steps she stared at him knowing that this man was hers now. She felt the connection to him as if he was hers. When he got close to the top step, she walked slowly to her bedroom making sure that he had a clear line of sight of her ass as she walked. The erotic feeling of knowing his eyes were on her ass made it seem sexy to her.

Once inside, she turned to him and waited for him to come in. The moment he was in, she closed the door and took his hand, guiding him to the bed. She then pushed him down so he was sitting and she was standing before him.

Gina went to her knees and then went to his pants to get them off of him. She looked up at him smiling as she was pulling down his zipper. "You hard for me?"

"Yes. I was hard when I was sucking."