Broken by the Stud Stallions

Story Info
A dragon is taken roughly by a group of anthro stallions...
2.1k words
8.6k
12
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

---

Steven, or Steve, felt small compared to the horses at the office, though he perhaps should have thought it stranger than it was that everyone there at his new workplace, well...was an equine anthro. They were big and dominating, tall and looming, coming in all natural colours and even some in unnatural shades too, though that was not something that he really had any worry about. As a small, petite dragon with rich, green scales, he was lither than them, though they were more muscled than he expected from office work, even if they were in finance. It was something of an "old boys club" still there, the kind of place that expected a certain kind of masculinity to be at play, even though it was out of keeping with modern times.

His yellow horns, however, gave him something of a leg to stand on against them and Steve kept an easy smile on his muzzle as he went about his workday, meeting the team, finding his workstation, talking with his manager. It was all pretty standard, though his wings did get caught on a doorframe once -- that was embarrassing. But who started a new job in a new place without anything at all embarrassing happening to them?

Little did Steve know what the stallions had in store from him, everyone friendly enough but with a strange sort of undertone to it all, as if they were appraising him, judging him. That was something that the dragon could bear through, however, or so he thought -- until a stallion with a black and white spotted coat dropped a card on his desk, his smile anything but easy.

"Join us for drinks later, we go out every Tuesday."

He didn't seem to have any option to say no and, well, Steve knew well enough that networking and team building was important at a new place. If that was what they did every Tuesday, he most certainly didn't want to be the odd one out, so he packed up his stuff at the end of the day, grabbed the car and headed out.

"Huh... Not seen this place before."

That should have been his first warning. His second should have been when he turned his car into a seedier part of town. His third should have been when he stood on the doorstep, the window barred up, his tail pressed down as if he was trying to protect himself from something that he should have known was coming. It was simply in his nature.

Any other warnings after that, well... He should have listened to all that had gone before. He entered with bated breath, the swell of alcohol and music in the bar washing over him, though the familiarity of that, at the very least, did nothing to set him at ease.

"There he is!"

It was both a relief and not to be drawn into their midst as if he was one of them...and not at the same time. The stallions could not help but loom, a good head taller than him at best, head and shoulders at worst, and slapped him on the shoulder, laughing and joshing him, even as a pint was slid across to the table to his vicinity.

"Er..." Steve looked around, the bar oddly empty. "It's good to be out, guys, but isn't there anyone else here? The bartender?"

The lead stallion's eyes gleamed, Thomas rubbing the rougher fur on his chin, eyes dark with intent.

"We don't need a bartender when we own the place. But this... This is your welcome into the company, so to say."

He may not have known what that meant if something fat and heavy did not slop over the back of the booth where he was sitting at that very moment, though he blinked, touching it with his paw before he understood what it was. For the fat rod that dropped onto his shoulder, swiftly hardening, was nothing other than a thick length of stallion-meat, another horse with a bay coat laughing out loud at his reeling shock.

"Oh, come on, I saw how you looked at us..."

That may have been true, but that could not overcome Steve's surprise, not even as he was forced to his knees, a heavy paw on his shoulder driving him down. He may have shuddered, but there was a part of his salivating for it, another part wondering what their intentions were, emotions confused and flustered, pushing back and forth against one another as if there was nothing certain in his life anymore.

An initiation of sorts, but not one that, truly, would come to any end for "the new guy" -- the new guy that the stallions working there had decided was to be their newest slave. Sure, it'd been in his contract, but who even read that sort of thing anyway? Who knew what could come, what they'd want from him? Truly, his little dragon body had been too much to resist as a fleshy pink cock was pressed up to his lips, already half-flared and throbbing with a drool of pre-cum.

Maybe Steve could have resisted. Maybe he should have resisted. But the moment ran on without him, someone hooking their hoof-like tips of their fingers into the corners of his mouth to force it open. There was a dick in there before he realised, hacking and gagging as it drove to the back of his short mouth, claiming him as if he truly was something that could be claimed. A slave to them, his mouth was plundered, choking on a cock that was too big for his mouth as it was held open for someone to fuck his maw as hard and as fast as they pleased.

Yet there was no fight in him, only surprise -- perhaps shock too, wondering just what they were playing at, why they'd dragged him off there especially? Yet all good things would come in time as his clothes were cut from his body and yanked away, revealing the dragon kneeling there, blushing furiously, only half-heartedly trying to pull his head away.

"Unff..." The stallion above him held his head down on his cock, blocking off his airway. "Fucking slut..."

"He'll be tight."

But Steve didn't catch the implications of that as someone groped his arse and a load of cum erupted into the back of his throat, forcing him to gulp and swallow as quickly as he could, so that he was not overwhelmed by it. It still poured out of the corners of his lips, however, where he choked on it, a predator forced to submit to a prey species and his cock pushing out of the slit at the base of his belly. The ridged length was slow to make itself known, but his body could not help but respond to such stimulus, throbbing and aching, his nuts hanging lower, warmed by the rising heat of his body.

He hardly knew what was happening, dragged up and thrown over a table on his back. His head hung over the edge but, yet again, there was another horse cock there for him to deal with while his legs were hitched up, a flat tip pressed to his tail hole.

Steve couldn't say no, though he would soon be saying yes, as that cock buried itself, inch after succulent inch, under his tail, the thrashing appendage doing nothing at all to ward off the stallion who had decided that he was a suitable cock sleeve. His dick was going right up where it belonged, one way or another, but the smaller dragon's tail hole opened around him, bit by bit. To say that he was a little distracted as his head fell back and he took another cock down his throat, upside down, would have been fair to claim, gulping, eyes rolling, trying to take everything in at once.

Yet that was something that the newly made slave-dragon did not truly have to grapple with as he grunted and groaned, tail flicking, helpless under the will of the stallions. They pounded his body viciously, desperately, once he'd opened up around him, and the lack of fight in him most certainly did not help matters in his favour. But did Steve want it or not -- that was the question? It was difficult to do anything other than to moan when he was being spit-roasted, double-penetrated and filled from both ends at once to the pleasure of those around him.

Something to be used, used and abused, he thought hazily, cock throbbing and drooling, forced through stimulation. That was all that he was, all that he needed to be to the gang of studs crowding in around him. A load of cum down his throat was no matter as he moaned and whimpered, energy slipping from him, replaced with something more heated, more lustful, hips trying to rock even as his legs dangled. He had no purchase to grasp with his bare hind paws as his legs were hitched up around the stallion's waist for better, deeper penetration, though he hardly even knew who was fucking him anymore.

One cock slipped from his muzzle, hosing his face down with slick ropes of cum, a large paw jerking it, rubbing it over his muzzle all for the humiliation of the moment. Steve's cheeks may have burned but there was no struggle in him and, blushing furiously, he even parted his lips for the next, even as the stallion filling his backside thrust even harder, finding a pace, grunting and snorting.

"Ungh... Fuck..."

He had to cum too, erupting in a deluge of seed that could not escape such a tight fit, not a drop escape as it filled the dragon's backside. His lower abdomen ached with the splurge of semen forced up inside him, his body driven to accept it, legs tightening around the stallion's hips as he groaned, arms flung back to fling to someone else, anyone else, all to lust more.

He would be a good slave to him, if he could keep that attitude. His paws were taken and filled with cocks that his fingers could not even go around all the way, sucking off what had to be a third cock while they painted his face, neck and chest in seed, marking him well and truly as their own. The thick cock slipped from his tail hole, leaving a gleaming smear of proud cum in its wake, his hole strained, gaping darkly.

Down on all fours, his initiation as a slave dragon to the stallions continued, someone yanking his tail up. A cock drove into him more easily that time, having been warmed up first, though he was already lost, moaning and whimpering, sucking down load after load, another dick ramming straight into his throat, breeding his muzzle as if he was a filly for them to fill.

But he was so much more than that, rocked between two heaving bodies, his body marked with seed, there for them, only for them. He may as well have been a sex doll for all the say he had in the matter, but Steve's true feelings erupted as his prostate was pounded, finally ejaculating with a broken and muffled howl around a thick length of meat plundering his muzzle. He painted the old, worn carpet in his seed, the wooden bar furniture towering around him, yet the dragon would find himself down on his knees in there many times over during his course of time with the company. Eventually, he wouldn't want his time there to end, broken by the studs there, the new dragon slave to service them wherever and whenever they pleased.

It may have been different for Steve, but the dragon still ground back into their thrusts, a thickly set black stallion taking him, ramming into him, stretching him out, the medial ring teasing over his pucker with every stroke. The dragon moaned, eyes closed, losing himself in the moment. Was there any other better place for him to be, despite how things had started?

Sometimes, it was better to go along with things. Sometimes, it was better to be broken by the studs.

With Steve taking every load of cum and then some, his time at the company was set to be a prosperous one.

In more ways than one.

  • COMMENTS
3 Comments
AmethystMareAmethystMarealmost 3 years agoAuthor

Luna_Haze - you're welcome to take/modify the disclaimer (as that doesn't affect me at all, you're very welcome to tweak it as you please). A lot of my work is commissions (as I've been taking them for 10 years) but I like exploring different themes and kinks in personal bits, just to keep up the variety. I'm glad they're enjoyed, it's been a rough week and I'm sure more authors than just me massively appreciate hearing that also, thank you.

Luna_HazeLuna_Hazealmost 3 years ago

Where in the world do you get the inspiration for these? I am trying to work on writing furries but I struggle with trying to describe them correctly. Also, I really like your disclaimer. I need to find a way to make a disclaimer that says something along the same lines. Keep up the amazing work. You're my favorite author on here. <3+

AmethystMareAmethystMarealmost 3 years agoAuthor

Hey there!

I cover a wide variety of topics in my erotic writing for clients and personal work alike and I just wanted to pop a note on that I take commissions for stories tailored to your preferences (and characters, of course!). Due to starting on websites with anthropomorphic characters, my publicly available erotica is predominantly "furry" in nature but I write about normal, human characters in my self-published work and I am happy to pretty much take on anything and everything, all fetishes. My price list is on my profile page, along with a couple of things that I most definitely cannot and will not write, and I can be contacted by e-mailing arianmabe@gmail.com.

Thank you and I hope you find something you enjoy in my gallery!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Friend's Father During a long weekend at a friend's, his father takes me.in Gay Male
Straight Boy Fucked By Two Bulls Straight boy turned by two doms on a night out.in Gay Male
A Stud in Demand He is taken by a muscle stud in the beach shacks...in Gay Male
Tied to the Bed Helping his best friend takes an unexpected turn.in Gay Male
First Time with Neighbor Daddy 18-year-old boy is taken by older neighbor.in Gay Male
More Stories