Broken Ch. 04: Jackie's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come here, Kathy," David commanded.

Kathy crawled out from under the covers, completely naked and approached Jennifer. David positioned Jennifer with her butt against the bottom of the bed. Without any discussion, Kathy and David each took restraints that were already tied to the posts at the bottom of the bed and wrapped them around Jennifer's wrists and the staff to hold her in place. David immediately reached down to stroke Jennifer's pussy as she squirmed.

"Be still of I'll have to get my flogger and use it on the front of your body on all the especially sensitive lady parts," he threatened with a wicked grin.

Jennifer hadn't noticed Kathy as she knelt down in front of her and took her legs by the ankles to spread them. Her touch startled Jennifer who allowed her legs to move a few inches. Kathy placed her hands on Jennifer's hips and began to run her tongue over Jennifer's slit. With the neck corset, she could not see anything but she could feel the skills that Kathy possessed in pleasuring another woman. A shiver ran up her spine as she quickly became aroused. David looked on with great interest as his two women engaged in cunnilingus.

"Make sure you get her off," he eagerly advised as he saw the look on Jennifer's face. I'm going to fuck her after you get her all wet."

Jennifer rolled her eyes back then closed them as she seemed to be enjoying Kathy's tongue action. The slurping sound grew louder as Jennifer shuddered again. She had definitely cum, thought David. He tapped Kathy on the shoulder and she moved away, still on her knees. David removed his robe and short as he stepped into place to continue where Kathy left off. He placed his powerful hands around her bottom and lifted her just enough to get the tip of his erection into place. He thrust against her body and his cock glided smoothly into her cunt. He lingered at full depth then began stroking her. Jennifer didn't seem to mind as he fucked her until at last he came in several explosive spurts. She felt his muscles tense inside of her and she came intently again too. Kathy stroked both of them on their sides to be part of the exchange as well. She seemed to relish her role as a sex slave in his home very much. Jennifer wondered if Kathy was the product of extensive training of if that was just her personality. She found the willing helper thing odd.

"Okay MS Jennifer," he said coldly afterward. "It's time to take you back to your cell. Kathy, untie her other wrist while I get this side."

He released her from the bed posts but there was no indication that he was going to untie her arms or remove the brace from her neck. Jennifer's arms ached from the strain and the ligatures were making her skin turn blue. He led her to a stairway that was down the hall from the bedroom. She had to contort herself to angle the pole so it didn't touch the walls. He had threatened to punish her if she made any marks on the walls. She almost fell once because she couldn't see her feet as she walked awkwardly down the carpeted stairs. He held onto her right arm to help guide and balance her. The basement looked familiar as she was escorted back to her cell. He closed the heavy door and locked it again without telling her anything. She felt cold and alone. The only position other than standing that she could achieve was to flop onto her bottom and rest her back against the cold cement wall. He had told her that slaves have to earn the right to wear clothes so it might be a long time before she had anything to wear. For the first time, she felt an element of despair and almost felt like crying but she would not let them see her that way.

When the door opened the next morning, Jennifer was surprised to see Kathy enter the cell with a tray. She walked over to where Jennifer was laying/sitting and balanced the tray on her knee.

"I'm here to feed you since you can't do it yourself," she said softly.

"I'm thirsty," Jennifer said in a hoarse voice as she wondered what the hell. "Hey can you loosen these bindings? My arms are killing me."

"Are you crazy?" she answered. "I wouldn't dare do anything that he didn't tell me to do. I've been punished more than enough to last a lifetime. Trust me," said Kathy. "You don't want to fight with or push this man too much. He'll crush you then discard you. He's a mean SOB. I've seen tougher women than me come and go through this house. There is only one way to survive and that's to do things his way. You can accept that now or learn it the hard way but believe me, I know."

"Did you fight and resist him before?" asked Jennifer, now a little more interested in what Kathy had to say."

"Yes I did, for about a week or two. I think the thing that finally broke me was when he put me into the sensory deprivation torture. It nearly drove me insane. Thank god someone else gave me the same advice I'm giving you now. He is very stubborn and arrogant. He will never give up until you are submissive to him or destroyed in the process of making you that way."

Kathy gave her another drink of orange juice and spoon fed her some cold cereal. The food was a simple and welcome pleasure after the previous evening. Jennifer cleaned the plate and drank the water in addition to the juice. It was hard to eat with her head and jaw held up and her mouth half-covered. Kathy had to use the spoon to scrape food off her neck corset to get it back into her mouth.

"How long have you been here?" asked Jennifer.

"I don't keep track of the time very well but I think it's been nearly half a year," Kathy replied. "I used to make marks on a scrap piece of paper to keep track but I lost that when I was relocated here in the house."

"Are there other girls here now?" asked Jennifer as she became more and more intrigued.

"No, just you and me. They came and took another girl away a little while before you came. I think she was having a nervous breakdown."

"Who took her away?"

"I think it might have been the same people that delivered us because I recognized one of the guys who carried her out on a stretcher."

"Have you ever figured out or planned a way to escape from here?" asked Jennifer.

"I used to think about it but the Master keeps pretty tight reigns on me." She pulled on her tracking collar. "In fact I better get going or he'll come looking for me. I really try to avoid trouble. See you later. I'm sure I'll be assisting in your training."

Kathy left quickly and locked the door after slamming it closed. Her remarks ran through Jennifer's mind and raised even more questions than they had answered. Hopefully she would have some more time together with Kathy to find out more about David and the place where he had them incarcerated. As Jennifer though some more she wondered whether that conversation with Kathy had been staged. She wouldn't be surprised if he had some sort of listening device in her cell to get more insight on her so if Kathy did come back, would it just be for him to find out more information? Was part of Kathy's mission to scare her and to discourage any thoughts of escape? Anything was possible in this arena of mind games. She'd still kick his ass some day!

David arrived about a half hour later. Jennifer was dozing when she heard the deadbolts click open and the door squeak as he opened it slowly. He walked over to his new slave to see how she had fared overnight.

"Good morning m, Jennifer," he said in an almost pleasant voice. "Did you rest well last night?"

"Just great," she answered in her own non-threatening voice.

"Liar," he called her on it. "I happen to know that you were awake most of the night, fidgeting around down her. Are you cold? Of course you are," he said answering his own question.

"Today we start intensive training. You demonstrated some very bad behavior last night. I can't tolerate that sort of thing so you're going to learn to toe the line. I spent quite a bit of time last night deciding what is appropriate for someone like you and I think I got it. Kathy! Come in here."

Kathy nearly ran to her Master's side upon hearing the command. Jennifer really had to wonder about her.

"Go untie the staff from her arms and neck but leave the neck corset on. I'm going to make some last minute adjustments on the device next door. Bring her in when you finish."

"Yes, Sir," Kathy replied.

Kathy stood behind Jennifer as she went to work untying the knots in the cloth that bound the wooden rod to Jennifer's arms and neck. Kathy said nothing and was careful to not allow freedom until as late as possible. She started with the neck then untied the wraps around her upper arms. The bindings at Jennifer's wrists were untied last as she was finally freed from holding her arms straight out. Jennifer stretched her shoulders and arms, folding her elbows and reaching across her body with both arms. The circulation slowly re-energized her arms but there were hideous indentations in her flesh and muscles.

"You can bring her in here now," she heard David call out from somewhere down the hall.

Kathy seemed to know exactly what to do and quickly escorted Jennifer down the hall to the next door on the right and ushered her inside. Jennifer expected something unusual and what she saw fell into that category. There was a clear plastic box that stood about six feet tall. At the front were two hinged doors that we about half a foot deep, made of a Plexiglas-like material she surmised. The rest of the box looked to be nearly two feet deep and maybe three feet wide. There were many black tube-shaped projections fastened to the box with metal tips that all faced inward from the sides of the box. Wires came out of them all and went to one central box; about two feet cubed that stood beside the clear container. The two covers had the same sort of electrodes facing inward as well.

"Here is my latest creation ladies. It's sort of a modern equivalent of the medieval iron maiden. Instead of an iron non-see through box I decided I'd rather see what's happening inside. Instead of sharp pointed knives in the walls of the box I've substituted electrodes that I can adjust for intensity and proximity. Once you're locked in the box, dear Jennifer, I will screw them all in to conform to your body and give you about an inch of clearance between the electrodes and your skin. That's probably not too difficult to avoid at that distance for a while but we'll see what happens when you've been standing in there for several hours. Once you touch one, I expect that you'll jump then bounce around like a pinball. You'll lose your bearings for how you were originally standing and find it hard to stop setting off electric shocks all over your body. We'll call this an experiment. Jennifer," he gestured with his hand for her to enter.

Being especially scared of electric shocks, Jennifer hesitated. David took her by the hands and turned Jennifer so her back was facing the box. He then led her inside, back first. Her arms were placed tightly against her sides. He closed the two front doors and latched them together. With her neck stretched and her head lifted high she stood motionless. David started adjusting the insertion depth of the electrodes, bringing each one about an inch from her body. She could only see him adjusting the electrodes in a few places in her peripheral vision but she stood shaking she was so scared. Knowing that she was going to have to remain still only made her apprehension worse. He hadn't said anything but she assumed that the electrodes had not yet been turned on as he adjusted things. She noticed Kathy standing back against one of the walls, nervously chewing on her nails.

Finally he made the announcement that she had been dreading, "Okay, I think we're ready to turn it on now. Let's see how long you can go without touching anything live" he said. "Or to give you a fighting chance, how about we see whether you can make it for one hour."

He looked at his watch and then walked over to the main power box and flipped a switch. There was no sound and she couldn't see whether there was a light to indicate that it was turned on. Jennifer stood terrified in the sadistic box. There was some fogging of the plastic as she sweated and breathed heavily. She wondered whether there were air holes in the box. David walked around her standing in the box, looking at the gaps between her body and the electrodes. She knew that she was swaying slightly as she tried to remain still but her senses told her that she was swaying more as she began to fatigue. How long had it been - about ten minutes? She felt the beads of sweat forming and trickling down her forehead and the rest of her naked body. The neck corset was not only confining but felt very hot around her neck, making her itch. The perspiration stung as it seeped into her eyes. She desperately wanted to raise her hand to wipe her face but she knew that there was no room to move her arms. She could see the asshole watching her, just waiting for her to make a mistake. Knowing that strengthened her resolved to make it that hour.

The standoff continued. David had expected her to shock herself by then but she had steadfastly remained still enough to avoid the protruding electrodes for forty-five minutes. He began to wonder whether they were live but he did know that she had remained remarkably still. He thought about what he might do to make her move but decided to not cheat and see whether she really could go the hour. He wasn't about to stand and wait much longer than that and what would be the fun of leaving her inside alone? Maybe he could use the apparatus again another day if he didn't get the results he wanted this time.

Just as he was resigned to giving up on the idea he heard the distinct sound of an electric jolt. He saw her suddenly lurch forward after she had apparently touched an electrode in the back. The forward movement had bounced her against at least two electrodes in front and he could see the spark jump between her breast and the electrode. She recoiled back and touched her left leg against one when trying to stabilize herself. She was unsure of where to move after that contact and rattled around in the chamber through at least a half-dozen additional jolts until things became silent again. She had the distinct look of pain and horror on her face. Knowing better than to move but feeling the burn and sting that the shocks had left behind made every muscle in her body tense. The smug look that he had grown accustomed to was gone. She was genuinely scared now. He felt a brief moment of victory as the hour ended without further contact.

"Well done, Jennifer," he complimented her. "Unfortunately you got stung. Behave and maybe you won't have to spend another session in the box."

He turned the power off and then unlatched the doors. Once the doors were opened he pulled her by the neck to guide her clear of the protrusions and then he took her by the wrists to lead her out of his torture chamber. She trembled from her experience. The shocks were very painful and left her rattled. The stiff corset around her neck prevented her from checking out the damage. Judging from the way she felt she expected that there were probably marks on her skin. The electric shock really made her muscles contract in such a manner that she lost control of her body. She remembered that her leg almost buckled under her when the electrode touched the back of her thigh. Had she fallen she's hate to imagine the consequences.

"You look like you made it through without much damage," he volunteered as he guessed what she wondered most. "I think next time I should tighten the gaps a little too. What do you think?"

She found a little comfort in hearing that she hadn't sustained any permanent scarring. She did not ever want to have to go through that again. She wasn't in the mood to answer his sadistic question. What did she think? He should be the one in the box! Maybe someday she could make it happen. Bastard! She had to let it go before she took another swing at him. Her body felt weak so now was not the time for that fight. If only she could get Kathy on her side. Even though she wasn't very big or strong maybe she could help to deceive him into a trap of some sort.

"You know this isn't what I'm about," David confided to Jennifer. Once we get you in line I'm much rather be fucking you than torturing you. Do you think you can do as you're told without me having to beat the shit out of you?"

"Oh, I don't know," she said trying to be nice but not overly so. "Maybe if you were to let me go I might have some feelings for you but I will never allow myself to be content with being some man's property. Besides, shit like this really takes a lot out of a person's dignity and physical health. How sexy do you expect me to be after you kick the shit out of me? Maybe you could drug me into being a zombie Barbie doll. Would that turn you on? Don't you get it? Slavery just doesn't work for all of us."

David was frustrated because she made some good points but that's not what he wanted to hear.

"I have psychological torture methods that are sometimes effective. I'm sure you experienced some at the hands of Dr. Lee. She did her thesis on psychological torture; did you know that? She's one of the most educated people in the world on the subject. Maybe you would prefer I take that approach, not that you get a say in the matter. I will break you or you'll go down in flames trying. I bought you because I saw you as a challenge so consider your options. There is always an easy way and more difficult ways to get what I want. In this case, YOU make that decision. I'm going to take you back to your cell to think about things while I prepare for what's to come for you next."

He walked her to the cell where she had been before and locked her away without any further discussion. The door closed with the familiar thud and the deadbolts clunked into place. Jennifer pondered her next move as well.

12