Broken Chastity: The Serpent Woman

Story Info
Brave knight fights the temptress snakewoman but is captured.
5.1k words
4.57
6k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Warning: This story may contain themes of sexual assault.

He slowly trudged through the wet grass smelling the humidity emanating from the tropical plants and damp ground. His custom fitted armor clanked lightly as he walked.

"I sense something different in the air."

He looked around, only spotting a web of branches and vines

"Something that smells of steel, fabric, and flesh."

His hand naturally gripped the hilt of his longsword.

"Hello traveler."

The silver sword glistened in the sunlight as he drew it from the sheath.

"Are you alone? It is unwise to travel this area by yourself." Her voice sounded snippy, confident, and unbothered by his presence. A normal woman's voice seemingly with a slightly deeper tone blended into it, giving the illusion of two people speaking at once as it echoed throughout the trees. She always spoke with pronounced diction.

"Are you the serpentes known as Nyellas? If so, come out of hiding." He bellowed throughout the forest. He had overcome many tough fights, some of which he was lucky to make it out alive. He carried the weight of those wars in his battle hardened voice.

"That is contingent on who is asking."

He stood still, realizing if she could see him, he could see her too.

"Descend from the tree at once," he stipulated sternly.

"Good eye, traveler," she remarked as the nearby tree morphed, revealing her camouflaged body. Her reptilian senses allowed her to detect when she had been spotted and his admirably keen eyesight had foiled the opportunity for a sneak attack.

"Arriving with sharp senses like yours, you will hastily find trouble." She said as her body reached the ground.

"By the order of Castle Graystone, I sentence you to die." He coldly stated.

The snake woman turned, her long scaly body of emerald and mint green whipped behind her. From the waist up, her body looked almost exactly like a human female with gifted proportions. Noticeable differences included her skin texture and glowing amber eyes. Her hair looked like it was made from bodies of snakes, slicked back resembling dreads and styled like a cobra hood. Her breasts were bright gray with no apparent visible nipples.

"Ssso they sent a white knight after me," She remarked, "admirable."

She reared up, standing taller than him to get a good look.

"I've never tasted a white knight before," she said, her forked tongue flicked out signifying her hunger as she slithered toward him in a slalom pattern.

"This moonstone blade will be the last thing you taste," he replied behind his shining helmet.

"Charming." She said.

With a loud hiss, she quickly turned her body. Ares ducked just in time as her tail whipped over his helmet, taking a splintering chunk out of the tree behind him.

He launched forward with formidable speed, ready to slash any counterattack. She slipped out of his path multiple times with ease, then lunged for a body slam. He darted away just in time as she impacted the ground. The vibrations shook his feet.

"Impressive reflexes, human, you're everything they say you are," she said.

He huffed and swung at her. She glided out of range and quickly struck his breastplate with her palm. No effect on the steel but the force impacted his chest.

He went to stake her tail into the ground but missed by an inch. It whipped around again, striking his helmet and knocking it clean off his head.

She immediately took note of his long flowing pecan brown hair and a scrape across his forehead, courtesy of her quick attack. A very gorgeous looking human, young, probably in his early 20s. He looked on angrily with his mocha brown eyes but it was clear she was practically toying with him.

"Enough games, I'm coming for your head." He said.

He went for another swing but her tail caught him by the leg, tripping him to the ground. She began swirling her body around his to constrict him, wrapping him up like a thick rope. He reared for another swing but she grabbed his wrist with surprising strength. She brought him close to her face as he struggled and grunted in her grasp.

"Well, well, well, I've caught myself some nice prey. This one is going to satisfy me for weeks." She bragged, smiling at him deviously.

A sharp pain shot up her body, forcing her to let go and cry in pain. He had secretly drawn his hidden dagger and cut her.

The moment his feet touched down onto the ground, another high impact tail whip knocked him against a nearby tree. He fell, attempting to regain his breath when he suddenly gagged as his neck was constricted. She grabbed his wrist again with her hand and thudded his back into the tree over and over until he lost control of the dagger and it fell onto the dirt.

He kicked and choked as she twisted, blocking his airway. With one heavy motion, she could easily snap his neck. She overpowered him with her strength.

"Mmmm I could kill you right here. But I'm going to take my sweet time with this one."

She drew closer and produced her purple forked tongue and licked along his cheek. It was wet, smooth, and trailed her scent along with it. It smelled of a strange fragrance at first, reminiscent of pure alcohol that slowly lulled him as he grew used to it. Her scaly sparkling arms reached out to touch his armor, giving preferential treatment to the lower region.

"Moonlight steel," she hissed quietly, "effective for blocking sharp fangs. You came prepared, boy. Now let's take this off of you."

Her hands began to peel at his armor plating, revealing the chain mail underneath.

"Hands off me, snakewoman!" He bellowed.

He produced a hidden retractable blade from his gauntlet. He made the mistake of striking while her tongue licked him, allowing her to detect the vibration from the spring and her swift reptilian reflexes stopped his strike short of reaching her belly with her mighty clawed hand.

The snake woman brought up the blade inches away between their faces while still embedded within his grasp. Her wide thin gray lips grinned, revealing her sharp fangs that dripped with yellow venom. Her face was gifted with high rising cheekbones, a pertinent pointed nose and a sleek defined dimpled jawline. He could now see the depth of her shining amber eyes, making out bright marigold yellow and fire orange. They illuminated deeply, mesmerizing him as he became lost in her gaze, succumbing to her hypnotic spell.

She relished in those mocha brown eyes of his, taking pleasure in his weakening struggle as his will to escape slowly wavered. Her long forked tongue slithered out, wrapping along the flat end of the blade and reflecting off the silver luster like a mirror. Very slowly did that forearm-length tongue slide up the blade, drawing a small amount of red blood that dripped down to the hilt. His wide eyes follow it all the way to the tip and she fiendishly snickered upon seeing his shocked expression.

He struggled and kicked to no avail. The muscular tail flexed around his neck, slowly cutting off the bloodflow to his head and he began to black out. Spotted black dots clouded his vision. His legs grew weary, weakly dangling as she grinned deviously. Once his grip on her tail wavered, she loosened up and placed his body onto the dirt. He gasped for air, breathing in more of her scent on his cheek.

She crawled closer to him, her face inches away from his.

"Now, ingest my intoxicating potion."

She stuck her tongue through his soft lips and intertwined with his, still coated with her potent blood. He winced as it quickly tingled and numbed his tastebuds, inebriating his thoughts and his eyes rolled back as he slowly lost lucidity. His nerves and muscles wouldn't respond. The substance affected him immediately as she took her time, thoroughly wrapping up his wet soft delicate tongue like she did to his body. He reached up to her smooth lamellar shoulder, hanging on as his fingers indented into her scaly skin. She mistook it for him reciprocating and slowly leaned in to kiss him with her squamous but silky soft lips.

The knight lost all strength and control of his body. A long exhale and he slipped out of consciousness. The snake woman extracted her tongue then let out an evil laugh as she removed his armor and dragged his body away.

***

The knight's vision slowly came to a blur of bright green and brown colors. The sound of falling water and chirping birds emanated nearby. He naturally bent up and realized he wasn't laying down but suspended in the air. He gathered his wits and looked toward his feet. They were bare and tied individually by a vine attached to a tall tree branch above. Nearby he spotted the small waterfall and noticed the surrounding heavily shaded area was enclosed by trees. Oddly the zone felt cool and was much darker compared to the swampy region he was captured in. Fireflies blinked neon green throughout the air and the occasional red mushrooms dotted the swaying grass.

He still wore his linen clothing but his armor was gone. All of his chain mail and main weapons were completely stripped. He was surprised to be alive.

The knight unbuckled his charm and used the sharp end to cut the vines. He freed one leg, now dangling from the other. With a few minutes of struggle, he thinned the last vine out, splintering the fibrous material.

He grunted as he pushed the sharp edge one final time before the vine gave way.

His body tensed as he fell, then stopped short of hitting the ground. He looked back at his feet, now entangled in an emerald green scaly tail.

"Where do you think you're going, white knight?" The serpentes's voice echoed throughout the trees.

The knight struggled fearfully but helplessly while she dangled him over the tree branch.

She hoisted him up while her body descended upside down like a pulley until their eyes met. She clasped his smooth dimpled cheeks getting a good look at his pretty face.

"Hmmhmmhmm, mmmm, you smell of sweat and fear. They taste the best when scared." She said, gently raking her claws down his delicate skin.

That long smooth forked tongue slowly slithered out and licked his cheeks delicately again. He turned his head away as he smelled that chlorophyllic aroma.

"Hurry up and do what you intend to." He said fearlessly and stoically. His hardy voice was mysterious and unfaltering in strength.

She loved the vague acceptance. She laughed at his attempt to demand her from such a feeble position. Her face couldn't shake the satisfied smile from savoring her prey.

"What? You'll get away? Kill me?" She teased, pinching his chin prompting him to pull away, "Go ahead, white knight. Run. Escape."

She laughed deviously again, wrapping her arms around his body and ruffling her sharp claws through his beautiful flowing brown hair. She gazed serenely into his eyes, her strangely pleasant smile never wavered.

"Submit, brave knight. Try all you want, you will not escape from me." She hissed at him, now soothing her voice for him.

"Whatever you plan to do with me, I promise I will not make it easy for you."

She had to admit, she admired his resilience.

"Such a noble knight, made from the sturdiest brawn known amongst men, with the skills to impress many but coveted by most... and he has now fallen right into my trap."

She leaned in, serenely kissing him as he pursed his lips and turned away. She simply just moved to his snug cheek and jawline. Her kisses were just as smooth as a human's, they drew soft breaths from his lungs.

Thumping from his heart increased in speed, warming his torso. The beating deafened all other sounds and she felt only him in the moment. Pushing her soft chest into his, she embraced the therapeutic heat from his endothermic body.

"Now let's open you up a bit." She said seductively.

She released and her index claw slowly tore at his shirt, slicing downward to tear it in half, lightly tracing along his skin and sending shivers down his spine. He grunted, clenching his teeth and shutting his eyes thinking she had eviscerated him.

She continued unbothered, spreading his clothing as she felt his toned muscular chest. Her fingers traced down his abs like a stone wall. Never had she seen a man of his caliber up close and shirtless. It was perfect for providing her comfort.

She simply lowered him, pulling her head up to his abdomen and slithered her tongue along his body. Then she pressed her lips to it, admiring the smoothness of his skin.

"Mmmm, warm blooded human. So hot and radiant against my skin," she said, her voice now much more calm and serene. He controlled his breathing as she began rubbing her cheek against him and tenderly raking his chest with her claws. He could feel the microsized ridges in her lustrous mint green and gray cheeks glide along his stomach. Her bare perfectly symmetrical breasts pressed into his pelvis.

"What do you think you're doing? Stop this at once." He calmly said.

She inspected him further, scanning down towards his lower region. Her tongue pressed against her cheek and licked her lips when she spotted the indent. Dirty terrible thoughts began to cloud her mind and further her drive. Her desire now grew stronger, creeping up like a thief in the night.

His eyes widened once again, aghast at her naughty intentions. His lack of control frustrated him even more despite her painless and delicate touches.

"Ssss mmmm I cannot deny my desires. They have ridden me for far too long and now, I will take what I want."

She readjusted her coils around his feet into two masterfully intertwined loops, allowing her to spread his legs apart with one stretch of her body.

She went forth, pulling his waistband up his legs and both of them gasped. There was the prize of her lifetime. A perfectly sized and beautifully textured cock, waiting just for her. She salivated thinking about it, licking her lips.

"You wouldn't dare!" He scolded, slowly accepting his loss of control, "that is sacred territory!"

"Mmmm, yesss it is," she hummed, delicately placing her fingers on his tower and sniffing as the blood ran through it. She carefully kissed it with her smooth lips, closing her eyes and gently fondling it.

"How dare you! Let me go!"

She sensed it, the reluctance hidden underneath the panic in his voice. The snakewoman was wise enough to realize that deep down beneath his tough warrior demeanor lay the slightest drop of desire within him. The flowing of blood to his member was just the beginning and she intended to break his barriers, eventually bringing his reserved instinct forth.

"Oh white knight, even you cannot deny you want this." She said seductively with her calming voice.

She hissed seductively, flicking her tongue along his shaft, twirling underneath his tip while observing his reactions. He squirmed, writhed and grunted under her grasp. She could sense that he was not fully invested in his commitment to resistance. If she could turn him, she was in for a quite memorable time.

"Mmmm," she hummed again, her face indicating she clearly enjoyed every second. Combined with her keen ability to smell blood and her preference of slow seduction, she took her time. It was an art form for her and she savored the process of not rushing too fast. She already had the chance to savor the catch, now it was time to enjoy the meal. Her lips gracefully made love to his impressive good looking cock, kissing it before wrapping around it.

"Mmmnh," he grunted in short small bursts. Every touch was like a sharp confusing stimulus that caused his thighs and pelvis region to tighten in response.

The knight's hand shot forth to grip Nyellas's throat. Very strong indeed but he did not possess the strength to close her windpipe. He merely applied firm pressure to her neck, a feeling that she loved.

"Hmmhmmhmm," Nyellas giggled, "I love it when you do that. Grip me harder, white knight."

She smiled with her fangs pinching over her lower lip, proving it served only to turn her on even further. He let go, startled by her unphased reaction.

Eventually he eased his discomfort from trying to resist and rested his hands on the back of her smooth snake reminiscent hair. As a reptilian, any warmth comforted her body and she relished in his touch despite it lacking intimacy. She was confident she'd get there eventually. This was her world, and he was in it.

"Relax, brave warrior. I bet nobody else could do this to you."

That purple tongue extended outward, wrapping up his shaft in a spiral motion and creating a gentle squeeze. A perfect motion to maintain a stimulating grip but also to allow blood to flow through. She constricted his cock and stroked it in her grasp.

"Oh God!"

That taste of his impressive cock, his throbbing in her tongue's grasp, his coy but genuine moans of inhibited masked pleasure, the gentle fidgeting of his feet, all made her skin sensitive as his source of heat sent a chain reaction of want throughout her body. Every nerve in her body craved warmth while she took her time beseeching him to grow by licking delicately. His grunts turned into moans, his wincing turned into deep breaths, and his cringing expression relaxed.

Nyellas unwrapped the tongue and enveloped him between her lips. She closed her eyes and played with him inside, bobbing her cobra-shaped head onto him. She grabbed at his muscular glutes, filling her palms with his buttocks. Her wet mouth warmed his shaft as she continued to suck on it.

"Mnh!" He complained as her sharp tongue teased his slit. She readjusted and carefully resumed until he felt less discomfort. His inhibitions slowly faded as the feeling of pure pleasure rose within, courtesy of the masterful work from her human-like mouth.

His fingers squeezed her hair, they tussled with control as she relinquished some and seized it again when he pulled back. She strategically suspended him upside down in such a way where resistance was incredibly uncomfortable for him. She worked his dick nicely for several minutes, detecting him gradually controlling his breaths until he relaxed.

There they hung in the middle of the forest, together like lovers as they began to feel at ease. Slowly swaying in the cool breeze, they held onto each other tightly.

Nyellas adjusted and wrapped her slithering scaly green body around him, snuggling the naked knight's body and trembling as her body temperature rose comfortably. He couldn't deny that her sleek scaly body and soft underbelly felt cozy. It felt equally calming as human skin despite her potential power to crush his ribs.

Now they ascended, threading her body through the branches up high. She slid into a hammock position with his body laying on top. They could smell the fragrance from the tree bark, swaying leaves and fibrous vines. The peaceful sound of running water never ceased in the background. He held onto her for dear life to prevent from falling with his cheek pressed into her clavicle. She adored the feeling, embracing him snugly.

"Noble of you to resist your temptations, brave knight," she whispered to him as she caressed his hair, "but I sense within you the instinct to give into your sexual desires. Your inhibitions slowly slipping away as I pleasure your sacred parts."

"You've had your fill. Now release me."

There it was again. The hesitancy in his voice. His fleeting authoritative demeanor. He was caving.

"I don't think so, white knight. I'm far from done with you."

Using her human-like arms, she positioned him to look directly into her hypnotizing amber eyes. Now they were close. They glowed like the sun and her pupils suddenly changed into a bright blue color.

His brown eyes, the details of his irises entranced her in a similar way. She loved the strands that lined them and how his pupils dilated at her.

"All I've ever wanted in this life was to feel the warm embrace of another lover," she whispered, "and I know you have as well. All the weeks, the months and years never having felt a soul. Never giving in to the love we crave. We both share that. Why shouldn't we have it?"

12