Broken Chastity: The Serpent Woman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She positioned herself, gently rocking her body underneath him. Then he felt a warm smooth groove gliding across his member.

As a knight, even he couldn't admit to his uncontrollable masturbation urges that crept upon him during the night. But he freely admitted to himself that this felt much more personal, comforting and pleasurable. Her eyes continued to lock onto his, her smooth fingers caressed his cheek and her body welcomed his. The serpentes was right, he hadn't felt this before and once he did, almost nothing could steer him away. The choice between living and dying blurred, now transforming into giving in or resisting.

And resisting what? Who could tell him otherwise in this predicament? How would his commander find out? And if they did, he could simply claim that she forced him.

Nyellas rocked her body ever so slightly, grinding gently against his member, coating it in her wetness. She watched as he shut his eyes, biting his lips inward and felt his fingertips indent into her skin. He was so close, her body burned with anticipation. She couldn't wait to feel the pleasure and warmth she craved.

"Give in, white knight," she whispered sweetly into his ear, causing the back of his neck to tingle, "I invite your bare warm guest to enter inside of me. Show me your strength. Give up your virginity to me."

Her fingers delicately caressed his cheek, her claws tenderly scraping through his hair. His hips began to work as his instinct took ahold of him. He positioned himself into her warm center and pushed slowly.

"Awwwh!" He moaned as he thrusted inside, feeling hot wet walls squeeze around him. His thighs tightened and his hips pushed forward.

"Ooohh!" She cooed, feeling his bare warm member enter inside. Instantly her ectothermic body heated up within and her fingers indented into his skin as well. She tightened her tail's grip on the branches as he began thrusting gently. She felt just like a human with very minor barely noticable differences.

He felt at bliss, hanging from the tree on top of her smooth body, having sex on with her. Her tail stabilized him in the air. She ruffled through his beautiful brown hair and honestly, he loved it. He benevolently bit her shoulder, drawing audible calm and relaxed hissing noises from her lungs as he thrusted inside.

"Oohhh yess, mmmmnnhh you're quite the warm lover aren't you?" She encouraged, moving her body along with his.

They both embraced with the knight now penetrating her in full force. They rocked back and forth in the air as she began to moan while she embraced her pleasure. Her voice sounded like a loud whisper.

His cock grew inside of her, swelling and stretching to her limits. His muscular arms handled her and she admired the definition in his shoulders. Her faint light gray nipples now hardened, pressing against his chest as the cool outside air contrasted with his heated member inside. As he pushed further inside, she arched her back to allow more of him to penetrate her.

"Ssss mmmmmnnnh, God this feels amazing." She whispered, "What is your name, white knight?"

"Ares," he replied, looking up as she stretched her neck back.

"Aresss, you're a great lover. You make me feel like no other." She said to him.

She adored the vibrations in his breaths as they sent tingles down her body. The feeling of his sweat sliding between their smooth bodies allowed for easier motion. He began to grow fond of her sweet talk as well.

"Kiss me, white knight," she demanded. He paused for a second to admire her eyes of wanting and wrapped his lips around hers. They kissed furiously as he took control, pounding decades of sexual frustration into her.

Her body shuddered as he built up the heat, thrusting and pounding deep inside of her. She felt him press into her sensitive region, stretching her out in all the right ways.

Suddenly, two human-like emerald green and gray legs morphed from her body. Her thighs were sleek and toned. They wrapped around his back, startling him for a second but he couldn't stop. Her legs pulled him in, allowing him to fuck even deeper inside.

"Mmmm deeper Ares, show me the dexterity you demonstrated during our fight. Mmmm awwwhh I'm going to... mmmmnh!" She moaned.

He watched as her face expressed pure ecstacy. Her thighs tightened up and with one long stroke, she lost control and glazed his cock with her white translucent cum. It felt like warm water flowing around the shaft. He felt her lower body tense and shudder.

"Awwwwh God, Ares, you strong knight, make me feel like a proper woman. I'm going to cum again! Mmmm!" She whined.

He readjusted his grip on her hips, then plunged deeper and harder, repeatedly penetrating her with that enlarged powerful cock. He was now properly dominating her. The vibrations from his breaths and moans of pure pleasure pleased her.

"Ahhhh." She hissed like leaves in the wind, cumming again and glazing him with her gush. Her tail accidentally slipped and they dropped a couple feet before she regained her grip. Startled, his heart dropped and he stopped thrusting to regain his wits. She simply braced him in her arms.

"Don't stop! Please don't stop! Pound me, fearless white knight! Honor your brave commitment!" She begged him.

He moaned and strained, unable to stop fucking her as they hung for dear life, seven stories high above the ground. He readjusted, thrusted, then gained a rhythm again.

"Awwh!" She roared, unable to keep control of her tail grip and they quickly descended into a free fall.

Ares yelped in fear, grabbing the nearest vine with the other hand on her lower back. Nyellas quickly reached for two other vines and used her tail to catch another, successfully stopping their fall. They breathed heavily, hyperventilating as they held each other. She giggled playfully while taking notice of his arm bracing her lower back.

"Oh, you gentleman, they are right when they call you chivalrous," she endearingly patronized him. Her tail wrapped around his sweaty body, the tip caressing his defined neck and shoulders.

"Dear God, we almost died! Okay, why don't we just lower back down to the ground and cont-"

She flipped him upside down again, strategically webbing her body between the vines. He yelped again in fear. She just laughed and positioned her face at his lower half. His long swollen cock pointed at her but she wasn't just after that.

"Let me taste you one more time."

She placed him inside her mouth, suckling on his tip. More fierce vibrations emanated from him as she admired his hardness. Her tongue slithered out, flowing around his genitals and coating them in her spit.

"Ohhhhh...!" He moaned, covering his mouth as she caressed his tight swelling globes with her tongue. It passed over them gently, glazing them in her intoxicating saliva. He gripped onto her hair as his cock leaked pre-cum from the pressure.

"Mmm, you taste amazing, Ares. Both your tongue and your cock." She said.

The tongue caressed his sensitive tightened genitals as she alternated between them and his cock. The massive straining member felt solid in her hot toasty mouth. It would soon be time for her to get what she wanted.

She grabbed him and twirled her body around his, placing him back at her entrance. Their eyes met again and his tip pushed into her hot region.

"Cum inside of me," she ordered, "let me bear many strong children with your precious seed, knight. Give me your offspring."

She wrapped her lips around his. He couldn't contemplate the ethics of the action, he could only take in her complimentary words of affirmation and the electric pleasure they shared. His hips reflexively thrusted again, swelling deep inside as she arched her neck back in overwhelming ecstacy and squeezed him tighter. Her body constricted him fiercely as he began to burst inside.

"Awwwhh! God yes!" He shouted.

She couldn't yell, her mouth simply hung open as her eyes rolled back in her head and her body trembled, embracing his bare warm guest as he filled her with his hot seed over and over. The squeeze caused their fluids to leak out, coating his cock and her lower region before dripping further, then falling toward the ground.

He continued thrusting and plunging, expending every drop as she moaned and hissed in pure pleasure. Her hands gripped his hair and shoulders hard, trying not to dig her claws into his soft skin. She loved the way his muscles tensed as he released. He loved her smooth skin and the way she reciprocated and embraced his touch. They humped gently for a minute before slowly calming down.

Very slowly did she transition again, her body returning back into the hammock position with him laying on top. She caressed his sweaty brown flowing hair as he brushed his thumbs on her skin. He kissed her neck and shoulders, drawing deep breaths from her lungs.

They enjoyed each other very much, swaying blissfully on the high tree listening to the rushing water and the sound of each other's breaths.

Ares had just experienced the ultimate pleasure of his entire lifetime and felt satisfied. He didn't know what to do next but in the moment, he remembered the pleasure so intensely that he questioned if Chastity would have been worth it for his cause.

Nyellas felt the exact same. She never produced a pair of legs in her life. It must have been driven by some unknown mystical power of their sex. Both of them had lost their virginity to each other. The session would satisfy her for weeks but what excited her the most was in two months, she would now bear many more powerful serpentes children with the knight's gifted genetics. They would grow stronger than her and eventually multiply.

She had long lost interest of eating Ares, however she deviously planned for the next time she could catch him unaware.

12