Broken Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could see his cock pulsing and twitching inside Connie's pussy, and I knew he was shooting his fertile jizz into my wife's womb.

"Ah...Fuck I feel you, Jack! Cum in me!" moaned Connie as she continued to push her pussy up and down his pole taking every drop of his semen into her.

I ended up back in the chair out of breath after the hard orgasm I had just endured. Connie and Jack acted like I wasn't even there as she slid off his penis and promptly started to lick it clean of the semen and pussy juice that covered it. By the time she was done, he was still hard, and they were at it again. My heart continued to sink as I watched Jack pleasure, my wife, over and over until she was exhausted and he finally ran out of energy.

"Well, thanks for a great night, Ross. We will have to do it again sometime," he said sarcastically as he dressed to leave.

As a parting shot, he pulled my wife up from the bed and gave her a last long, sensual kiss while I looked on. She made no effort to fight and returned his kiss in kind with her arms around his neck and her tongue dancing in his mouth. They parted at last, and Jack left the way he had come with the slam of the front door signaling his exit. For a long moment, I sat in the chair and Connie lay naked on the bed and we just stared at each other before she gathered herself together and left the room returning seconds later in a loose-fitting robe.

"Sweetie, are you o.k.?" she asked.

"I should ask you that question. I'm sorry, Connie, I didn't know it was going to be like this, honestly if I could take it all back..."

She cut me off pulling me to her in a hug.

"I know, Ross, its o.k. I was just so scared for you. I hope you know I had to do those things with him and make he believe I was enjoying it to protect you."

"I understand, it was hard to watch...even harder to listen...but this was my fault I should never have put you in this position."

"It's over now. Just hold me, Ross."

Somehow we got through that night and by the light of day things didn't seem quite so bad. We didn't talk about what happened after that it looked like we both felt the best way to put it behind us was to try to forget it ever happened at all. I had been a fool, and I resolved I would never fantasize about sharing my wife again. I still had a hard time resolving the fact that at one point I had been very aroused though, enough that I came all over the floor watching them. I wondered what part of myself found that stimulating. I figured ultimately it didn't matter since we would never be going down that path again. At least, that's what I thought.

It was six weeks after the night that Jack took my wife in front of me and I had come back early from a business trip. I thought it was a lucky break that the work had finished ahead of schedule and I would be able to surprise Connie with a night out. When I pulled up in front of my house, there was a car I didn't recognize in the driveway, and I wondered if one of Connie's friends had stopped by to visit.

I unlocked the door and left my suitcase in the entryway. The living room and kitchen were empty of people, but there was a pair of wine glasses one half full sitting on the counter. There was a sound coming from the back of the house that I couldn't quite place, and I headed in that direction.

The bedroom door was mostly closed, and I was just about to call out to Connie as my fingertips gripped the edge but the sound of her voice stopped me.

"I hope you like this outfit. I bought it just for you."

I could see into the room past the partly opened door and what I saw made me freeze in place as my heart felt like it had stopped beating. My wife was standing in the middle of the room just in front of our large king-sized bed. She was wearing a very sexy see-through nightie with tiny spaghetti straps holding it onto her shoulders and a pair of thong panties all black silk. On my bed sat Jack completely naked his fat prick at full attention.

"It looks gorgeous on you, Connie. Tell me, baby...What are you?"

My wife smiled and looked almost embarrassed as her eyes dropped toward the ground when she spoke.

"I'm...Your little cock slut. I can't help myself around you. I need that big dick inside me."

"You think about me all the time don't you, Connie?"

"Yes, ever since that first night. I told Ross I faked everything but the truth was every orgasm was real. He never made me cum the way you did. I had never felt so taken before, and I've wanted it again ever since."

"Don't worry kid. I won't leave you wanting the way he does."

I stood and watched unable to move. I couldn't wrap my head around what I was seeing. My sweet, innocent wife was giving herself willingly to Jack. He stood from the bed, and my wife dropped to her knee's and took his enormous penis in her small hands and started to lick it all over. Her face was a mask of ecstasy, and she looked like she was almost worshiping his dick as she went down on him. I had never seen her give a blow job with such enthusiasm. Her soft pink lips wrapped around his fat cock head and descended returning a second later and leaving his pole covered in her glistening spit. The sounds of her cock-sucking filled the room as her head picked up speed and she stroked his wet cock with both hands.

"Fuck yes, Connie! Take every inch baby! Damn, you can suck cock sweetheart!"

"I've been dreaming of having this hot cock in my mouth again for weeks. God, I love to suck you, Jack! I want to fuck you even more."

Jack pulled her to her feet and instantly they fell into a passionate embrace. Connie was Frenching him hot and hard ramming her tongue into his mouth as he grabbed her tight ass in his hands. I could hear the soft sound of her moans as she shared a deep kiss with Jack. He quickly lifted her just as he had before and placed her down on the bed. She pulled the nightie top off over her head as Jack climbed on top of her and took her soft tits in his hands. His tongue started to lash across her hard brick red nipples.

"AH! God yes, Jack, lick my tits, baby! I want you to suck them so bad!"

"I think you've missed me, Connie. Your nipples are even harder than they were last time. I know you need a good fuck from a real man!"

"Yes...OH YES JACK! God...Ross doesn't know how to fuck me like you! It's your cock I need inside me!"

I started to feel hot tears filling my eyes as Jack sucked my wife's tits into his mouth. He left them glistening as he sucked and licked them all over while she cried out his name louder and louder before he began to lick his way down to her spread legs. When he hit her cunt, she let out such a scream of pleasure I thought the neighbors might have heard. His tongue was all over her hairy pussy, and she grabbed the back of his head and pushed her aroused vagina tighter to his face.

"FUCK JACK! Eat my pussy baby! God, I needed this so bad! Oh...Jesus, I want to be a good girl, but I need to fuck so bad! Need a big, fat, prick inside me!"

Jack worked his way back up her body, and they quickly joined their mouths again in wet, hard kisses while his cock teased her soaking snatch the head just rubbing against it.

"Don't tease me, Jack. Please! Please fuck me! NOW JACK! Oh...God, I need you! My pussy felt so empty without you inside me! Ross can't fill me like you! PLEASE JACK GIVE IT TO ME!"

"You're my little cock slut aren't you. Connie! A little cheating whore!"

"YES! I can't help myself! I'm such a slut, but I need to cheat if it means I can have your cock again! PLEASE, JACK I'M BEGGING YOU!"

Jack plunged forward and buried that giant fuck pole into my wife's hairy pussy. I could easily see him sliding into her while her pussy opened almost obscenely wide to take it all into her. She cried out and grabbed the blankets in a white-knuckle grip. They fucked like animals their moans and cries sounding more desperate by the second as their bodies broke apart and joined again. Connie was digging her nails into Jack's back and begging for the orgasm she needed.

"Oh, Jack it feels so good! God...It feels so good! I can't take much more baby! I'm going to cum, Jack! OH GOD YOU'RE GOING TO MAKE ME CUM!"

The ridiculous thing about all that was going on was that not only didn't I enter the room to stop them I had actually unzipped my pants and was masturbating furiously while they pushed toward their climax. My penis was rock hard in my hand, and I was pulling it roughly almost in time to the movements of my wife and her lover on the bed. When Connie finally came a moment later I was right there with her, and I sent a flood of spunk all over the front of our bedroom door as she creamed Jack's colossal prick.

"Oh shit...OH FUCK! I'm cumming Jack...OH JACK! OH GODDDDD!" screamed Connie.

I only distantly heard the sound of Jacks answering orgasm as he emptied his balls into my wife once again. I was already moving back down the hallway trying to shove my shrinking penis back into my pants as I walked. My car hit the road a moment later, and I drove aimlessly not sure where to go or what to do at this point. Connie was lost to me that was clear. I had given her to another man and even if by some miracle I could find a way to reclaim her it would never be the same. The sad fact is this was all my fault.

EPILOGUE -

I sat the last pan aside to dry in the rack next to my sink. I was used to having a dishwasher, but this crummy apartment didn't have any frills. I had been living here the past six-months since Connie, and I had split up. The real kicker had come today when the process server had caught me downstairs and handed me a thick stack of divorce papers. I dropped them back onto the table where they made a hollow sound as they hit.

I hadn't seen Connie in weeks but the last time was still burned into my brain. I had been picking up some groceries after work and spotted her and Jack leaving a restaurant across the street. They had been holding hands and looking like two happy lovers on some adventure together. I watched them drive away and felt a dull, empty ache in my stomach that no food in that grocery bag was going to cure.

Be careful of your fantasies. Making them come true can be the worst thing that ever happened to you. Trust me on that one.

12