All Comments on 'Broken Home Pt. 02'

by Ian_Snow

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 1 year ago

Interesting chapter!

5

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nick, Deana, and Hannah need to talk real soon now

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So sad, but so beautiful. I hope he and Deana and Hannah, and maybe Rachel as well, get to make love much more; maybe other women will fall for him too.

What a lovely surprise to see that Rachel is a good woman.

shadrachtshadrachtover 1 year ago

Not sure what to say about a 3 page story that brings both arousal and tears. Masterfully written. Superb.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Please keep going. Lots of possibilities to explore. Don't leave us hanging!

Ian_SnowIan_Snowover 1 year agoAuthor

More to come and very soon. Right now I'm envisioning this as a five part series, but I do plan on leaving it open-ended as I really like this universe and these characters, so that might just be the first "arc" of a longer story. Stay tuned!

Reverse_CowboyReverse_Cowboyover 1 year ago

Good story, but depressing as hell.

SmuttyandfunSmuttyandfunover 1 year ago

Really good follow up. Well done!

skatchy21skatchy21over 1 year ago

This is an excellent read. I'm really looking forward to more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My guy there has been some absolute drek with parts in the double digits. Stopping this at 5 parts would be a crime.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I know people like the story....but this guy is just a plain wimp. Have him grow some balls in the next parts.

Anon4NowAnon4Nowover 1 year ago

Excellent story, very well written with an eye for real characters that draw you into the story. not ashamed of my tears , consider them applause for a great tale! Count me in on those anxiously waiting for the next installment. Thank You

dirtywhiteboy67dirtywhiteboy67over 1 year ago

The story didn't have nearly as much good sex in it as I had expected (pt 1 & 2), but it was extremely well written. I haven't had tears in my eyes that much for so short a story ever before.

In a way I hope that in pt 3 he fucks the hell out of Rachel, Gordon walks in as she's screaming in orgasm. Then when that asshole starts raising hell, he gets knocked the fuck out by our naked hero.

But on the other hand I think that he should remain faithful to his 2 ladies. Maybe have Rachel come on to him, or at least say that he seems like a better man than Gordon.

Either way it goes, Gordon needs to get hit in the mouth, HARD.

I'm looking forward to part 3.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very powerful and emotional chapter. One I'll turn always deserves another. Well written chapter. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nick is a young man battling to become an adult and now facing it without his lifelong best friend, definitely not a wimp. But he has a good heart, evidenced by the love the two main women have for him.

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOGover 1 year ago

A very good story...emotional and heart-rending, loss, and GAIN. Deana, Hannah, and Nick...new family dynamic building here.

Rachel; she is, I think, gonna fit into this whole thing really well, if Ian_Snow writes the story that way. Others think she should not; I THINK she is more in tune with the other three than "Gordon", and there is quite a bit of antipathy between those two...just saying.

I also have cried about this one; not at all ashamed to say so, a REAL MAN knows to let his emotions out, it is good for the soul...keeps the keel evened up!!

Another Five**5**Stars for the chapter...and on to the next, I cannot wait to see how the last 3 are written.

(And, I appreciate the sex here, but it is part of the BIGGER STORY!!)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Mr. Snow, I greatly appreciate all the effort you are putting into describing the emotionality of the characters. I don't mind the sex not being as graphic as the first part but I loved how you described what was behind it. I agree with TEXASMADDOG that this is 5-star work!!!!!

analustanalust12 months ago

First: Elated. Then, immediately hoped there were more stories to look forward to. Thank you Ian_Snow. Your character construction and wonderfully written relationships were a pleasure to enjoy.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Can relate to the loss of best friend gone forever. The whole story so far gmhas been a bit of a emotional rollercoaster and I wouldn't take it any other way. Sex is amazing too but very likeable character and story flow.

Keep writing more as time allows. You are very good.

oldsage_1oldsage_110 months ago

Wonderfully written story. I'm hooked!

Cheers

SAGE

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIan_Snow@Ian_Snow
Hey there, I'm Ian Snow. I write smut in a wide variety of subgenres, and also go by the darker pseudonym Grayson Banks. If you like my stories here on Literotica and want to help me keep the lights on, consider buying a book or collection from me on Amazon. You can find my w...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES