Broken Home Pt. 05

Story Info
With sorrow comes spring.
6.7k words
4.83
13.3k
41

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 01/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ian_Snow
Ian_Snow
1,627 Followers

"What did the doctor say?"

Brandon sat on the floor in the living room, his legs spread in a vee, his back to the couch. Between his knees was a plastic barrel full of pub mix, his favorite snack in the world. He grinned up at me, his smile the same despite the red in his eyes from crying.

I knew. I didn't want to consciously acknowledge it, but I saw those eyes and I was already shutting everything down.

"Dude, we got snack cakes, we got chips, we got everything."

I kicked his thigh. Not hard, just more or less nudging him "Shut up and tell me what the doctor said."

"And Mom bought us egg rolls and yakisoba noodles from Costco. It's gonna be sweet."

"Brandon..."

"I was thinking we watch all the Death Race movies on my tablet and we play Forza-"

"Stop!" I shouted. There was no joy to my voice. It was as close to angry as I'd come with him since we were thirteen and he got on my Bottlegenie social media page and told all the girls in my class I loved them. You couldn't get mad at Brandon. Well... Hannah could, but Hannah would get mad at an apple for not being an orange, so she didn't count.

He sighed with all the drama and theatricality he could muster, which was a lot. "All right, fine. They say I have a second butthole in my brain."

I couldn't do it. Because I could see the Brandon no one else could, not even his mom or his sister. I could see how terrified he was. It was in the way his hand twitched. The way his eyes wouldn't quite meet mine.

I walked out of his house. Less than a minute later, he called me, knowing I would answer because it was him, and I always would, no matter what.

"Get back here," he said, and now his voice was hoarse.

"Fuck you," I said morosely. "Tell me what's going on."

He sniffed and was quiet for a moment. Then, finally, "It's a lot easier to do this when you're not here but I don't want to tell you over the phone."

I was only as far as the driver's side of my car. "No more bullshit for a little while."

"Okay." The fact he didn't argue or crack another joke blasted the last of my defenses and I was crying before I walked in the Labine house again.

Then again, so was he.

He looked up at me. I held out a hand and he grabbed it, pulling himself upright so I could give him a monster hug. We didn't talk for a long, long time, and then I tried to give him all the old platitudes, that medical science was doing amazing things, that there were pills and surgeries and I'd been looking a lot of this shit up and it was going to be okay.

Like we were reading the script backwards, he told me quietly, "It's cancer."

"So it's not a second asshole in your brain?"

Startled, Brandon took a step back. And like that, eh grinned, and it was the old Brandon grin, big and toothy and still a little bit innocent, even if the guy had more girlfriends than even I did by that point.

Wisely, slowly, as to emphasize the importance of his words, "You gotta see the snacks. It's going to be the best weekend ever."

* * *

Now.

I woke in Hannah's bed, though she wasn't in it. She left the night before, fleeing back to the house she still shared with her roommates. I couldn't blame her, not after the revelations of the insane previous night. Not only had she and Deana come out as bi together to each other, but the four of us, including Rachel, our newest lover, had performed some pretty wicked shit in front of each other. Even that was nothing compared to what came after, when Hannah confessed to her mother that she was in love with her.

I was the first awake. After the marathon fuck session the night before, Deana and Rachel were both out for a while. I showered downstairs so as to not wake them up, changed, and thought about Deana's words.

"Let her have her space."

No. Fuck that. I wanted to see my Hannah.

I left a note for Deana and explained where I was going and that I needed to borrow her car. I stopped first at a bakery and bought a half-dozen donuts for her roommates as well as a much-needed coffee for myself.

Then it was on to Hannah's. Her roommates weren't up and moving but she had given me a key a couple weeks ago and I let myself in. A sleepy-eyed Lizzie poked her head out of one bedroom and I whispered, "Sorry, just sneaking in to see Hannah. Donut?"

Her sleepy irritation bloomed into a smile at that, and soon she was sitting at the kitchen table, poring over the selection while I rid myself of my coat and shoes and headed into Hannah's room.

She was still asleep, curled up on her side and facing me. Beautiful as ever, her honey blonde hair spilling across her pillow in tangled waves, her lips parted. I undressed down to my boxers and eased into bed behind her, knee-walking across the mattress.

She shifted and turned. "Nick..."

"We don't have to say anything. I just want to hold you for a while. But if you tell me to go, I will."

Instead, she pulled down the covers and I tucked in behind her. She twisted back into her original position, jutting her butt against me as I spooned her. I pulled the covers back up around us, marveling at how warm she was, how soft.

"Do you want to get married someday?" she asked me in the quiet morning.

I kissed her shoulder. "Sure."

* * *

My phone went off about two hours later. Hannah muttered at me but to get to it I was gong to have to do the same ninja crawl out of bed, so she fumbled out instead since she was closer and grabbed it out of my jeans. By then it had gone to voicemail.

"It's my mom," she said. "I guess I have to talk to her sometime, don't I?"

"Sometime," I agreed, "but probably not right now if you don't want to."

"No. I should." She looked at her door. "I'm going to get showered. Tell her... tell her we'll come by soon."

"Okay."

She looked at me again. "I meant it. Earlier. I want all four of us to be together, but you and me..."

"Yeah," I said, my throat working. "I'd like that too."

"Good. Propose to me someday. Not right now. But someday."

I laughed helplessly. "Okay. When?"

"Someday, Nick," she said, exasperated. The moment deflated, and she sagged. I went to her, phone still in hand, and hugged her tight. "How bad did I fuck up las night? Be honest."

I thought about that. Deana hadn't wanted to talk about her daughter's confession but she hadn't seemed mad about it either. And there was another thing, something I thought about a lot the night before. "Your mom was the first one to masturbate last night. Remember that?"

"Yeah, but..."

"I'm not saying it means what you hope. I don't know how she feels about that. But there were a lot of looks between you two, a lot of words that... yeah. I think she'll be all right with it. If not today, then eventually."

She squeezed me tighter. "Thanks. Love your butt."

"And I love yours. So, so much."

Hannah snickered as I squeezed the part in question and spun away. I watched her go, then sat on her bed and called Deana back.

Immediately when she answered, she asked, "Is she okay?"

"She's scared you're upset with her."

"No. I'm not upset. I don't know what I am. Lost, maybe."

"I hear you. We'll come by. She knows she needs to talk to you."

"Okay. But if she's more comfortable staying away for a while, you two be together."

You have to look after them, Brandon whispered in a memory. They're going to need you.

This definitely wasn't how he imagined it. I was sure about that.

"She wants me to propose someday."

Deana let out a chuckle that sounded, of all things, relieved. "Oh, that would be lovely."

"How's Rachel?"

"Just coming out of the shower."

Thinking of one of our first times together, I smiled. "Tomorrow you should introduce her to your bathtub, the same way you did me."

"Oooh, now that's an idea. See you two soon, I hope. But take care of my girl."

"Always. Love you."

"And I love you."

I hung up and dressed. When I emerged from the bedroom, Lizzie was drinking a cup of coffee and watching her tablet, earbuds in place. She smiled and pulled one out as I came into the kitchen to snag some coffee and a donut. We talked a little bit as I ate a maple bar, and by that point, Hannah came out of the bathroom, wrapped in a pink robe whose comfortableness I was familiar with firsthand.

Another roommate, Claire, joined us. When we finished the donuts, Hannah dressed and we got ready to go to Deana's again. I felt good and mellow. Things would be all right. I knew that in my heart. This drama between Hannah and Deana needed to play itself out for them to reach whatever they wanted to be.

And was I bothered by that? No. It would be a strange thing, certainly, but I had already accepted my love of Hannah and Deana as a part of who I was. It only made sense to me they would love each other too, not just as mother and daughter, but as something more. And Deana did love Hannah in that way, I was certain of that after the night before.

And Rachel! I had hoped and suspected she would become a part of this, but now it was almost a certainty. She had been the catalyst to the previous night's crazy passions, so I had zero doubt in my mind she was going to be okay with Deana and Hannah.

Of course there would be problems. This could never be made public. That would be easier with four of us, especially if Rachel and Deana played the couple as Hannah and I did. Behind the scenes, the four of us would be an item, but in the face of the world, that would have to be how we presented ourselves.

My mind should have reeled with all this -- not to mention the fact that both Deana and Rachel wanted kids from me -- but instead I felt a calm serenity. These were fires that could be dealt with, if we all worked together.

At the Labine home before Hannah made it to the front door, she stopped to brace herself. I wrapped her in my arms and kissed her forehead. She shivered against me.

"Everything will be all right," I murmured.

She nodded, sniffed, and we finally broke apart. She led the way in. Deana was just coming out of the kitchen, coffee mug in hand. In her haste to set it down, she nearly dropped it, the coffee sloshing over the edge and making her hiss. She ignored it though, and rushed towards her daughter.

"Oh baby, please don't ever run away again like that," she said.

"Mom..."

They hugged. And hugged. And hugged. At the top of the stairs, Rachel appeared in one of Deana's kimono-like robes. I gave her a wave and a smile, and she smiled back, pointing at the two of them and making a heart out of both hands. I left Deana and Hannah to talk, and headed up there.

"Everything okay?" she whispered to me.

"I think it will be."

I took her in my arms and kissed her. I wanted alone time with her, and I knew Deana and Hannah needed the same, so I guided Rachel backwards, one hand on the small of her back, the other working the sash of her robe. Her soft, musical laugh excited me, and I moved faster, now pushing her back to Deana's bedroom as the kimono dropped to the floor, leaving my gorgeous Rachel naked.

She squirreled away from me and I took some time to shed my clothes as she crawled onto the bed and waited for me. I couldn't help a long, hungry examination of every inch of Rachel's slim, trim body, from her long legs to her slim hips and waist. She licked her fingers and ran them down to her folds, still puffy from our fun the night before.

"When is your interview?" I asked, sliding onto the bed.

"Not for another three hours."

"Oh good. By the time I'm done with you, that'll give you, mm, five minutes to get there on time."

She laughed and coiled her arms around me as I loomed above her. We kissed, and really, that's all it was for a while, both of us just enjoying the press of the other's lips, her eyes dancing. She told me later she felt it too, a tranquility like everything wasn't just going to wind up okay, but already was. Neither of us had any real fear as to what was happening downstairs. It was all okay.

"Would you make love to me, Nick?" she asked. "Before it all gets wild again?"

I smiled and kissed her one more time. My answer came in the form of me slowly inching my way down her body, my beautiful Rachel. I stopped to kiss everything I wanted to, and that was a lot. I kissed the soft hollow of her neck. I kissed her shoulders. I kissed the sides of her breasts, the valley between, the large nipples. Those too I sucked and played with, but not for long. I was intent at that moment on her arms, which I picked up and kissed along in a fast blaze that left her giggling. Then came her fingers, and her wrists, and she wiggled when I finally turned my attention to her abs.

"You are incredible," I said.

"Mm, you are too," Rachel said as I kissed her stomach.

I took my time there, teasing my way slowly down left to right until I reached her mound. She watched me, idly sucking a finger and then tracing it around one of her nipples, teasing them into full hardness. When I finally arrived at her clit, she arched her back and let out a deeply contented sigh. I smiled and kissed her nub before settling in for a good, long oral session.

As I've mentioned, that house could be eerily quiet, but at times, the silence could settle itself around you in a cloak, making you feel like the world outside didn't exist. For us, that was the case now. As I ran gentle circles around Rachel's clit and teased her pussy lips with the lightest of laps, there was no time but what we had right then and there. Hannah liked to fuck. Deana liked to be fucked. But Rachel, I was to discover, liked things slow and easy.

Well. Generally.

My pace began to quicken, my tongue sliding down to Rachel's delicate folds as I drew out her pleasure with my fingertips at her clit. I took long laps of her pussy from the base to her hood, staring up at her cloudy eyes as she watched me, still teasing her nipples and sucking her fingers. I brought her to a slow, aching climax that way, not so much an explosion of pleasure as a distant rumble of it, thunder on the horizon. She pulled at my hair and I came up her body to kiss her and show her my need for her, my cock hard and resting between us.

She pushed at my shoulders until I wound up on my back. Rachel ground against my length, her wet pussy sliding along me and driving me crazy for her. She smiled sleepily down at me and finally guided me to her entrance, dropping with slow relish. Her eyes closed as I filled her, and she whispered, "Yes, ohhh, that's so good."

Two faces peered in at us from the hallway. Deana. Hannah. They'd both been doing some crying again, but neither of them looked upset now, wide grins on their faces. I curled a finger at them and they came in, both of them naked as the day they were born, their clothes in little piles down the hallway.

They crawled onto the bed, one on either side of me. Hannah rested on her side, nuzzling into my chest as she stared mostly at me, and occasionally up at Rachel as the blonde rocked atop me. Deana settled onto her back, one knee bent, a hand already going to her pussy. I turned my head to each one in turn, kissing them with all the gentleness I'd shown Rachel, and they kissed me back, passion flowing between the three of us.

"Are you two okay?" Rachel asked.

"Baby?" Deana asked Hannah.

Hannah giggled softly and pushed herself up onto one elbow. She leaned across me as Deana sat up too. They met halfway across my chest, their lips seeking each other out. Both Rachel and I drew a breath, but like me, she was entranced by this, not turned off.

They both moved up to kiss Rachel too. As their lips met, Rachel rocked faster on top of me. Not hard, not yet, but with a definite building rhythm. My attention was torn between the three of them. Hannah. Deana. Rachel.

Deana's hand went to Rachel's mound. After a moment, so did Hannah's. They kissed her, their lips at her cheeks, her shoulders, her neck, her arms. Their fingers worked her clit together, not quite figuring out a rhythm, but there was so much heart and heat in that moment it didn't really matter. Rachel was always going to get there.

When she was close, Rachel dropped low and kissed me, her hips moving on mine with growing need. I was enchanted by the hypnotic movements, so easy, so rhythmic, and the gray in her eyes held me captive. I wrapped my arms around her and held her tight as her pace quickened and quickened. Behind her, Deana and Hannah trailed fingers across her ass and her back. No one really spoke, but everyone made noise, pants, soft sighs, moans. We filled the air until finally Rachel gasped, "Nick..."

I gripped her tighter and thrust up into her with more need, taking over for her as she lost herself to the moment. Her eyes closed and I murmured, "Look at me. Let me see your beautiful eyes when you come."

She opened them, her gaze locked with mine. Her back arched and she ground against me, her breath catching. Hannah and Deana kissed her skin, fingers still moving, and Rachel cried out. This time, her orgasm hit her hard, and she clenched up tight on top of me, her toes curling and fingers digging into her thighs.

She came, and though I wanted to hold on like the night before, I couldn't. There was too much of a charge. I held her tight and pumped up into her another minute, my teeth gritted, my hands all over her back and her ass. I came into her, grunting, "Rachel, oh shit, Rachel!"

"Yes, baby, yessss, let me feel you, oh God, I love that..."

I held her tight for a minute, but there were hands there prying my fingers away. Hannah. I told you at one point she could be a greedy lover and she took what she wanted now, Getting Rachel on her back as my cream still trickled from her pussy. Hannah dipped down and brushed her honey blonde hair out of her eyes before dropping her mouth to Rachel's pussy, licking me up. I twisted onto my back and Deana was there, climbing on top of me and dropping her pussy onto my face.

And like that, the atmosphere in the room changed. Rachel gasped and giggled when Hannah ran her tongue all the way down to the other woman's bud, then back up again to her button. Deana bounced away on my face, her hand locked with one of Rachel's. And I did what I did best, playing the parts they needed from me, enjoying myself in the pleasure of the others.

"Bring that butt up here so I can eat you out too, honey," Rachel said.

"Mmmmmmm, okay," Hannah said, and threw herself around until she was sitting right on Rachel's face, the same way her mother was doing to me. Mother and daughter leaned in to kiss each other noisily before Hannah tossed back her hair again and leaned down to devour Rachel's pussy in a sixty-nine.

I had pushed up Deana just far enough to take all this in, and she barked at me, "Man slut, you'd better not be slacking under MY roof."

"No, ma'am," I said, and pulled her down on top of me again to eagerly lick and lap at the hot mom's pussy.

"That's better," she sighed, bouncing on my jaw a little for good measure.

"Tell him who's boss, Mom," Hannah said under Rachel.

"He needs to be punished. Maybe I won't suck his cock," Deana said. "His yummy... big... cock."

"So yummy," Hannah agreed fervently.

Deana descended down onto me, enveloping my still-spent cock with her warm, wet mouth. She sucked me clean as I kept licking her pussy, running my thumbs over her bud and along her cheeks as I did. With a few minutes yet before I recovered, I was determined to make her come first, so I pulled her tighter against me, going for broke.

"Ohhhh, Nick," she gasped around me.

On the other side of the bed, Rachel moaned, "Hannah, girl, you are delicious."

"Mmank oo," Hannah said, her voice muffled against Rachel's own pussy. She came up for air. "You are too."

My cock soon started stirring again under Deana's care, and it wasn't long before Deana was bobbing away on me, sucking and slurping with unbridled enthusiasm. Her breathy moans came out of her with a delicious beat, tickling my dick and sending shivers up and down my spine. When she came, she ground so hard against me I couldn't breathe for a few seconds while she quaked on top of me, riding it out.

Ian_Snow
Ian_Snow
1,627 Followers
12