All Comments on 'Broken Home Pt. 05'

by Ian_Snow

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Absolutely fantastic chapter. Lots of great emotions and erotic scenes. The baby making chapter and anal with the other women would be nice. Taking his baby mama on a date. Hannah baby fever and proposal.

shadrachtshadrachtover 1 year ago

This series is such a perfect mixture of pathos and eros. The sex scenes are hot, but still believable (as in physically possible). The emotional scenes get me almost every time. They feel so real, so raw. I don't know who you lost that was close to you to conjure such reality in the grief, but I hope that your writing helps you be in a good place.

pcman1950pcman1950over 1 year ago

Brilliant. Full stop. 5 + fave

YassreadYassreadover 1 year ago

Great story.

Wonder if he will include his own mother in the mix, that would be HOT.

CaptainFrostBiteCaptainFrostBiteover 1 year ago

Wonderful work again blending hot, sexy, love with the backdrop sorrow and pain that is the spark of it all. Great job!

Ian_SnowIan_Snowover 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you all so much for sticking with me through this story. I hope it comes across as heartfelt and not as using those fighting cancer or its victims as tools for entertainment. If you or someone you know is fighting cancer, or you've lost someone to it, I hope you find some degree of comfort and support from those who love you and the amazing community that has sprung up around such a terrible disease. As for Nick, Hannah, Deana, and Rachel, I'm still not sure if this is going to be the end for them or not. It's definitely the end of this story arc but I really did enjoy exploring these characters and I'd like to see where they go in the future. That said, have a ton of other projects under my belt, so if I do return to this universe, it might not be for quite some time. As usual, if you like this story, please consider supporting me through a purchase of a story, collection, or novel on Amazon. I've got a few erotic romances that lean heavy on the plot like this one. Maybe try Neighbors or Power? In any case, thanks for reading, here or there or anywhere!

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowover 1 year ago

Most excellent. Thank you!

Whirling DervishWhirling Dervishover 1 year ago

This is perhaps one of the more perfect stories I have read in quite some time. I felt for the characters and the circumstances. You had me vacillating between numerous emotions throughout this series - grief, sadness, hopeful, compassion, anger, happiness, belonging and love. Thank you for crafting this emotional roller coaster and allowing me, us, to experience this with you. I even forgive you for the few typos along the way. Just BRILLIANT!

JobewonJobewonover 1 year ago

Fantastic story hate to see this one end. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A masterpiece story of loss, grief, friendship, and love. I was in tears as Nick sat talking to his friend at the end.

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOGover 1 year ago

Not much for me to say but...Thank You for a real story...life-and-death, love-and-loss...

My best friend drank himself to death; I suspected he had fallen back into his alcoholism, but he refused to let me come help him. I knew the city he lived in, maybe even the address; he was too proud to accept help, and died, alone and afraid...I did NOTHING to help him. Not a very good friend...

This story reminds us about others in our lives...to be caring and attentive...

Five Stars...🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠...think I will try another Ian_Snow story now...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

BRAVO, just BRAVO

goofypgoofypabout 1 year ago

Excellent! Thank you for such a great story.

nyteramblernyteramblerabout 1 year ago

I agree this is a good story. With lots of emotions. Would like to see more but that is up too you.

OverconfidentSarcasmOverconfidentSarcasmabout 1 year ago

Well... fuck you for making me have emotions.

This was uncomfortably real. And I loved it.

Ian_SnowIan_Snowabout 1 year agoAuthor

Aw, thanks, folks. Glad you liked it. And if you didn't, thanks for reading anyways.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

This is great work. I loved how you explored grief and gave us flashbacks! If you hadn't I would have always thought that Brandon would have felt weird about all of this regardless of what Nick, Hannah, and Deana had to say. I hope you keep this story going if not, please keep up this story quality!!!! It's stuff like this that keeps me coming back to this site!

chiefhalchiefhal11 months ago

OMG, you nailed it! Great work, the emotion...was...wow.

Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Wow! The ending was amazing! Great job

oldsage_1oldsage_110 months ago

I normally don't like open endings but somehow this one was OK. Thanks for the entertainment. I really enjoyed this story I hope you enjoyed bring it to us your fans. Now on to the next Mr. Snow adventure.

Cheers

SAGE

joeoggijoeoggi9 months ago

Well done. If you can tune down the fu=k fest, and concentrate on characters ( which are only partially developed) you get 5 stars. But given the series it’s a 4. Kepp writing. Keep developing.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

THANK YOU AND WELL DONE! There is something to ponder in the latest comments; specifically "joeoggi".

Cruiser1088Cruiser108810 days ago

I agree with joeoggi tone down the fuck-fest a little. Otherwise. This is the best story I’ve read here in years. I love the mixture of serious moments and the humor. Well done I hope you consider adding another chapter or two. I’m serious well done.!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIan_Snow@Ian_Snow
Hey there, I'm Ian Snow. I write smut in a wide variety of subgenres, and also go by the darker pseudonym Grayson Banks. If you like my stories here on Literotica and want to help me keep the lights on, consider buying a book or collection from me on Amazon. You can find my w...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES