All Comments on 'Broken Links'

by Bebop3

Sort by:
  • 112 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

A little insight as to what was going on in her mind would have been interesting.

Merlin_the_MagicianMerlin_the_Magician10 months ago

Loved the story but hated the bitch who thought so little of him that she cheated - because she could, I guess. Keep up the good work. MtM

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Got absolutely nothing from this, no explanation as to why she would do this. I feel like I've been played and had my time wasted.

oldtwitoldtwit7 months ago

A deep thoughtful story, but a story nonetheless, but oh poor me from the MC but you fitted it together well, as a non sports fan, ( there are no sports now they are all just bussiness, too much money involved to be sporting) so some of this just went over my head, the only thing I would call you on is that little quip "take the easy way out" believe me it's no easy way out, it takes a hell of a lot of guts to kill yourself, but it sure stops your pain, anybody else's doesn't count.

RolwageRolwage7 months ago

Story was engaging, but ending frustrating. A sequel would be great. Thoughts and outcomes and happily ever after for him. Total destruction, misery and anguish for her?

Any chance of a sequel?

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal19696 months ago

really liked it until the truncated ending. disappointing.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

The Mc needs a proper ending. We all want an epilog.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Still waiting for an ending...I’m sure for such a talented crew, not one person picked up on the incomplete ending.

VicGoodhouseVicGoodhouse3 months ago

Fascinating Story. Nancy is as complicated as can be. Ending is shocking to the Heroine but appropriate for the story.

TrainerOfBimbosTrainerOfBimbos2 months ago

This is a lumbering story that somehow manages to leave many important points untouched despite it's length. Also, the "revenge" felt petty... almost childish? He did waste a lot of her money I guess and throw her off her game, but I think the real fallout would have been exposing her affair with the tour management and her seducing a young female player. That would have been like a nuclear bomb going off in her life. It's a shame we didn't get to witness it?!? Anyway, story was kind of meh/average. 3/5

AnonymousAnonymous24 days ago

I thought this story was fantastic. It was obviously not a happy story, but for a BTB it was great, describes the guy's feelings very well. I understand how he feels, and why he did what he did. Poor bastard, this was the second time getting betrayed for him. He's in a bad place. He's taken the first big step, got rid of her. I understand why some folks want a more comprehensive ending, though this was complete as far as it went. If you wanna know what happens next, I can tell you. This guy is in a world of hurt, and he has just put as much hurt in return as he could on his cheating wife. Now, going forward, he's going to have to deal with himself, and it's not gonna be easy or quick, and it's not gonna be pretty. He's got a long road ahead to try to be able to reconcile with himself. That's not something many wanna write about, or read. But it's the real work that comes after.

rbloch66rbloch663 days ago

Well written, but depressing as hell. I hated reading it.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBebop3@Bebop3
I'm about 55,000 words into Secondhand Hearts, a new story in the Hop on the Bus series. If I can figure out a way to post it here without it being stolen and posted on Amazon, I should have it ready in about a week or so. There's someone who has stolen about eight of my stor...