Broken Phones Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The knock on the door put her mind back on the task at hand which was to love on her man with all of her being. She opened it to see him smiling and with Chinese takeout. Her eyes looked at him and the food in his hand. "How the fuck did you get here so fast if you stopped and got food?"

He stepped in kissing her lips quickly to put the food on the table. "Knew you had to be hungry and ordered it before you called. Was planning on just dropping it off at your door, but you called, and I figured I would bring it to you instead."

Eating only the snacks she had stopped some of the hunger, but seeing real food brought it all back. Having her boyfriend think of her made giving him anything he wanted sexually more important too. She grabbed an egg roll instantly eating it and moaning as she did to get something in her stomach quickly.

"Knew you had to be hungry," he joked as he began taking the food out of the bags.

She swallowed and then moved closer to him, sliding her hand from his chest right to his soft member that she knew would not be soft for long. "I want you really bad."

A big grin came on his face as he pulled her close to him. "I always want you. I can't stop thinking about you."

Skylar knew he was hers in every aspect and loved that she had a guy that was so into her as she was into him. Deep down, she knew she would do anything sexually within reason and giving him the choice of what he wanted now seemed the right thing. If he wanted to cum inside of her without protection and be dangerous about getting her pregnant which made her feel like she was giving him the choice. The strange twinge of excitement came to her as she knew it was both dangerous and erotic to be giving him something so intimate and life altering. The fact she was offering made her feel that she was giving not her demands that he be the dominate and possessive one.

"Babe...you know I am not on the pill," she said, ready to drop the kinky details of her needs to him.

"Yeah...but I told you that I will do anything for you," he answered, looking worried as she knew it was sounding like she was telling him bad news.

Smiling to diffuse his worry, she liked that he was ready to step up for her if something did happen. "Well...tonight I want you to decide what you want."

His head tilted in confusion, and she knew she needed to be a bit more direct. "I want to give you whatever you want tonight. I am yours tonight. Fuck my ass if you want or cum in my pussy...whatever you want boo. I am all yours to have."

It was the most erotic thing she ever said and once it was said, she thought about how amazing it was to say it to him. The thought of saying for him to fuck her black ass with his white cock came, but then sounded off. She knew that this was nothing to do with race and that she loved him for every other reason.

He smiled and she knew he got the point of what she said. "Ohh God. I don't know. I loved putting it in your butt too. I also loved what you said on the drive home too...about me cumming in you and getting you pregnant. I am just scared that you will be mad at me if something does happen. Do you want me to cum on you instead?"

Once he finished, she felt he was being indecisive and worried. The thought of getting mad at him was so far removed she knew it had to be said. The first time she told him and each time after that, she knew she was almost more guilty than he was. Then she felt the fear and danger of doing it and how it was erotic to do because it was so dangerous.

Biting her lip, thinking the devious thought in her mind, she grabbed his member knowing exactly what he wanted to do but was afraid to ask. "You want to cum in me...don't you?"

A guilty look was on his face as he nodded. "I do. I loved it, but I am worried."

Rubbing his member through his jeans, she felt it come to life. "Don't be worried and I will never be mad. Just do whatever tonight, no matter what it is. Kinda like you being in charge and just having me."

His eyes perked up as she felt his erection through his jeans. "Get on the bed then."

"Ohh, like this." She giggled in a slightly high-pitched voice knowing that he was taking charge and sex was soon to follow.

Scurrying over to the bed she turned to see him walking fast behind her. Wearing only her sports bra and gym shorts, she reached for the sports bra only to have him stop her. His hands went to hers and then moved them to his waist. She felt his lips on hers melting her core as the wet sensation in her sex was now there. His hands went to her tits grabbing them in a passive manner and then pulling off her bra so her tits dropped free bouncing in front of him.

"Mmmmm," she moaned into his mouth as she was stripped of her bra and being taken in her mind by him.

She broke the kiss needing to know how he knew exactly what to do. "You be reading more of that book?"

He gave a big smirk like he had a secret. "Maybe. Know what you like now."

Just as he said it, she felt the firm but playful slap on her ass. Her eyes opened wide in shock that he hit her ass and that he sort of knew what she wanted. "Ohhh shitt!"

"Get your ass in bed," Brad commanded, smiling wide as her excitement translated in a wetness between her legs.

Scurrying to her bed, she pulled down her leggings showing him her panties with the only thing blocking his view was the thin piece of fabric of her thong. "That book be paying off boo."

She knew it was admitting that he knew nothing about sex and what to do with a girl before reading that book and spending time with her. It was an embarrassing secret he shared about how inept he was before and yet she smiled as the surge of sexual excitement was there because he was such a nerd and read a book on how to please a girl.

"It said to be firm and be in control...that small light slap on the ass and sometimes the breasts work. I was afraid it was too much. Was it too much?" Brad rattled off sounding smart and not sexy.

Needing him to be more dominate and that he was going passive, she snapped back at him wanting him to not think and just act. "Stop. Don't talk about it, just do it."

His face looked stunned and then went to a calmer and more serious look. He stepped closer and she then felt his hand on her ass again. It was the same hard and yet playful slap that had a nice crack to it as his hand connected just perfectly with her ass.

"Ohhhh," she moaned, closing her eyes and thinking that her man was about to take her as he wanted and there was nothing she could do but love it.

"Get on the bed and open your legs. I want that pussy," he commanded with a firm tone as her heart was racing. All the times she was firm with him dropped and the sexual energy of loving how he was in control took over her.

She got on the bed and then looked at him, seeing the determination in his eyes and loving how she felt owned by him. The first time she had sex with him, she knew it was her in control and that most of their time together was really her being the dominate one. The change of roles was working perfectly for tonight and she still knew what she was giving him and wanted him to do this.

Lifting up her waist to pull off her panties she the felt his hand grab the panties and pull them off like he was stripping her like a mad man wanting sex immediately. "Ohh fuck baby."

"This is my pussy," he stated firmly and then pulled her legs so they were hanging off the bed. He then got down on his knees as she knew that she was about to feel the ultimate sexual pleasure of his mouth on her twat.

"Mmmm, it is," she answered, loving that she was about to get her pussy eaten out.

As he put his lips on her inner thigh kissing it, she instantly could feel her pussy muscles convulse with an early orgasm. He had not even started licking her pussy, but she already felt her pussy give out from what he was about to do and that he was taking control over her.

"Ohhhh...fuckkkk," she moaned as she gave into her bliss and felt his soft kisses lead right to her dark pussy lips.

He kissed her flower petals and then gave a soft sensual lick from her entrance right to her love button. Skylar flopped her head back feeling her sex give out like the Spring rains from what he just did. He then licked around her sensitive clit and back down her love folds to her entrance once more.

"Ohhh...mother fuckerrnrrr," she purred like a weak kitten feeling his tongue dash up and down her pussy lips, pressing firm and then going light at just the right areas.

Feeling her body quivering, she knew that another orgasm was coming close. She then let her mind go bad thinking that she was lucky dating a white guy since he enjoyed eating her pussy and was good at it too. Her mind then went back to the fact he read a stupid fucking book to be good at eating pussy.

The buildup of intensity was growing as she let her thoughts pour out of her. "Keep reading that fucking book...keep reading it...fucking keep reading it."

His tongue was like a dagger stabbing inside of her love hole and then like a sword slashing up her pussy lips to her clit. It was when she felt him sucking her clit and pulling it free, there was no holding back. Gripping his hair and struggling to keep her legs open, the release of her climax came like a tidal wave breaking free.

"Ohhh fuckkkkk!" she screamed, not caring if her neighbors heard her cries of pleasure. His tongue was beating her clit like a boxer on a speedbag.

He finally stopped as her body shook with obvious signs that she came hard. "Damm...I fucking came hard."

He stood up as she leaned forward ready to take on his erection like it was a love wand that needed to be worshipped by her mouth. He then gently guided her onto her knees. "I want to fuck you from behind."

Not saying a word, she got on her knees and then felt his hands grip her hips and pull her towards him. The sensation of his erection pushing past her ass cheeks was there followed by feeling it bury itself right in her sex. Dropping her head, she moaned softly feeling his length go deep and finds its home deep inside of her love canal.

He pulled her back up by her shoulders as his hands then reached to hold her tits as his waist slammed forward fucking her. "Ohhh Goddd. Ohhh fuck!"

His waist slammed into her ass as it absorbed the blows while his hands held her tits hostage. She felt his erection slide easily in and out of her sex, forcing her to take every loving inch as he was taking her as his sex toy.

This was not him just telling her he wanted sex and being nice about it, but him dominating her body as he fucked her. It was something she didn't know he had it in him to do and yet felt her body love it. In her mind, she knew there had to be a chapter in the book he was reading that instructed him to be a bit dominant and aggressive in bed. As she felt each hard thrust of his length on her sex, she knew it was her place to love it too.

"Ohh shitt," she moaned softly, already feeling her vaginal muscles clenching tight with bliss.

The moment she felt her climax come and go, another one was building right away. His fingers were pinching her nipples as he forced her to stay somewhat upright as he did it. His body thumping away from behind was making her feel his love rod piston in and out of her like he was a machine.

The constant low moan was all she could muster as she felt her pussy do nothing but spasm in a constant state of flux from so many bouts of ecstasy one right after another. The thought of her man who loved her so much doing this was the fuel that made her feel like she was nothing but an orgasm factory. The sloshing from him fucking her came as she gave out another hard orgasm that was overly wet too.

He finally let go and she dropped on the bed and turned over, catching her breath. Skylar looked at him smiling wide as she felt he was the sex god she always wanted now and cautioned how it happened so fast. "What the fuck?"

Brad smiled and gave out his answer, "You said you like me being in control. Thought I would try something out. I hope I didn't go too far."

Opening her legs wanting more loving intimacy she said, "You were fucking perfect."

He moved closer and got between her legs as she let him move her legs to enter her again. "Go slow now and love me."

Feeling him enter her again he moved to kiss her. "I will always love you."

Before she could respond his lips pressed against hers. Feeling his length go deep was just what she wanted as it slipped right in all the way. He was thrusting in slow steady motions, not pulling all the way out, but still making sure to burrow his tip as deep as it could go.

The intimacy of the kiss and feeling him making love to her made her think that there was nothing better in life. The thought of him ejaculating his dangerous sperm in her made her rethink the whole thing. The thought of danger now turned to love and how it would be a waste of lovemaking to have him cum on her. She had a feeling he might pull out or ask her again and she knew the answer was for him to cum as deep as he could and love it.

Wanting it deeper and for her to control where he came, she turned on her side forcing him to do the same. Skylar then got free of his erection and had him lying on the bed and mounted him. Taking control over his slick member, she guided her body so that the tip was at her entrance and then lowered herself quickly, feeling it go deep once more.

With her legs on both sides of his waist, she was now riding him and rocking back and forth as his length was forced to stay nestled deep in her sex cavern. With her body weight on his and her legs holding him in place, she controlled the rhythm and depth of his erection. She looked at his eyes loving how he stared at her like she was the love of his life. Feeling he was the one true love she would ever have, she rocked back and forth thinking that this was the ultimate test of love and that his essence was the bond to seal them as a couple.

It was fast motions she gave but his rod only moved slightly in and out. It was the fast motions that made her sex have contractions of pleasure though and she could feel the tightening of her love muscles around his shaft as it happened.

"I love you," she confessed, feeling the build up of her big orgasm.

"I love you so much," he responded as she could not break from staring at him, knowing he was telling the truth and wanting him to know that she was about to give him everything.

"Cum deep in me. I want you to cum so fucking deep in me," she moaned out, feeling her orgasm already triggering and her cunt muscles clamping tight enough to feel like she was double the size.

He grabbed her hips and took control as she felt the throbbing of his erection and the look on his face like he was close. His muscles tensed up as she realized that he was so close to finishing. The urge to ride him came to her as she rocked her hips as he pushed up and against her rocking.

"Ohhhrrr," he grunted as a big smile came on her face, feeling his male tool do its job and pulse as it sprayed cum into her.

"Ohhh fuck babe," she called out smiling wide still as she knew he was doing the most intimate act a man and woman could do. The pulsating of his erection was almost soothing and erotic at the same time.

The spasms of her own pussy walls constricted on his member making her own secondary climax come from it. She stopped rocking and just sat there as he caressed her ass and then her lower back. The euphoric sensation of sex lingered as she looked at him knowing that they did something so dangerous again and loving it.

Thinking about how wonderful it felt and knowing that he never questioned it, she decided to be a bit kinky about it in hopes he didn't question her about the dangers and blame her if something did happen. Then she thought about being honest and knew that there was love behind her motives. She did give him the choice but also knew that her legs were behind him and there was no way he was even able to pull out either.

"I know I said not to cum in me and I could get pregnant, but I wanted to show you that I love you."

"Ha, it's fine," Brad laughed back at her after she knew she was admitting to the danger of him finishing deep in her.

"What's so funny?" she asked, questioning why he was laughing at her.

"You're funny. Cause, the second you tell me that you're pregnant...I am going to ask you to marry me no matter what I said before. So, I win," he answered, looking at her seriously.

The idea that he would step up and take control and not leave her to worry warmed her heart and she could do nothing but smile and feel a pull towards him like she was supposed to be with him.

"You trippin," Skylar grinned back with a shy look, wanting to play it off as he was joking but had a feeling he wasn't.

Brad sat up slightly,still keeping his manhood firmly entrenched in her sex and said, "You know I will do anything for you, but I will not have you think that I won't be there for you or our baby."

"And if I want an abortion?" she inquired, wondering about his stance on it but knowing deep down that she would keep it and her parents would kill her for having an abortion.

"Ha. Now I know you're joking with me. But, if that was the case, I would still be there for you."

"Look, I told my mom about us, and my parents know I am dating a white guy now. I want you to meet them this summer too. I never brought anyone home from college to meet them either...they knew about Dwayne, but I never brought him home."

Brad smiled and caressed her arms and then face. "They mad that you are dating me?"

"No, I thought they would bring it up more too. They just want me to be happy," Skylark answered, thinking back to the conversation she had with her mom.

"I am done at the end of July with what Professor Johnson wants and then I graduate. I can come right after that."

She then thought about her parents' rules and knew that they were strict with boyfriends in the past when she was in high school. "We can't fool around at my parents' just so you know. My dad will flip if he finds out we're fucking in the house, so we might have to fuck in the car or somewhere private."

Brad asked as his hands still caressed her hips and sides, still feeling his male power still inside of her, "So, we are going to have sex in the car or random places when I get there?"

Wiggling her hips, still feeling his member wedged deep and full as her sexual lust began returning. "You know I am going to want it."

Biting her lip as her need to have another orgasm came to her, she moved her hips into him as to start fucking him once more. "You know I can't go too long without fucking you. I like having your dick in me."

"Oh, crap baby. I don't know if I can cum again," he admitted as she figured it was normal and that she could just ride out a quick finishing orgasm and then eat.

Smiling at him and feeling so connected to him, she pushed back and then moved her feet and squatted right on him. "It'salright boo. I just wannaa cum really quick one more time...just stay in me for a sec while I do this."

Lifting up with her legs, she came down hard and fast feeling his still lasting erection go as deep as she wanted it as she dropped her weight on him. The sloshing sound of being cum filled came to her as it was an erotic kink that she was filled with his cum. She reached down to her clit, rubbing it in circles, looking at him and thinking this was the man that came deep in her unprotected pussy.

"Ohhh...ohhh, fuck. Gonnaaaa, cumm...gonna cum," she moaned opening her mouth, moaning softly, thinking about how his lasting erection was deep in her creamed peach and that she was riding him and being in total control.

"Ohhh fuck it feels good," Brad then moaned back as she smiled loving how he was hard still and loving that she was just getting off.