Broken Phones Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ahhh!!!" She felt it as the build up was fast and furious. Collapsing on him as her muscles tightened and then feeling her pussy spray out a releasing stream of pure ecstasy, her body she let her orgasm take over, knowing that she squirted a little and probably got some on him.

Not wanting to be too gross, she got up and saw that his waist had her orgasm sprayed on it. "Oh shit. I am sorry."

"It was hot. Let's go clean up and eat," he answered, smiling at her as she still felt a bit wobbly from such a good finish.

She tagged to the shower and watched him come right in naked with her. Looking at his soft member, it reminded her that she was with a white guy and a thrill came to her that it was her thing now. Washing herself quickly, she grabbed his flaccid member washing it and saying to him that it was hers to clean since she was the one sucking it. He in turn washed her body paying close attention to her breasts and ass.

Sitting at the table with just her bra and panties on she dove into the food giving yummy moans from being hungry. As they ate she relaxed, feeling at peace with what she knew was a perfect relationship that had no drama.

"Are you going to visit your parents this summer at all? Know you're doing that thing to get your degree this summer, but you still have plenty of time to go home and also visit me," she inquired as she paused before eating another egg roll.

"Nah. Not going home at all. I'm not on the best of terms with my parents right now," Brad commented as she could see in his face that something was bothering him.

Skylar wondered why he was at odds with his parents. They had to be super proud of him since he landed a big career job and was graduating. "Boo, what's wrong? You should go see your folks. They must be happy that you got a big job and are graduating."

His sullen look made her think that she was wrong. "You know that I got a sign on bonus, and they are also paying me to move out to them. Well...my parents are asking for money."

"Sorry babe," she answered, reaching out and rubbing his arm, hating that he was not close with his parents like she was.

"More than that. They were always asking for money. I mentioned that I was dating you and they got mad."

The realization hit her that his parents did not approve of her and that her being black finally hit her that things were not always going to be good with other people. "Ohhh shit."

"They don't like I am dating a black girl and we are serious. I told them I don't want them in my life then and they are not getting any money from me either.

The depressed feeling now came to her and all of the enthusiasm of what they did was like a hot air balloon deflating and crashing down. He put down his food and smiled back at her. "Don't worry. I am not letting them dictate to me who I should love. I have been supporting them for years with my side business and I am mad that the first time I am happy about something, they try and ruin it."

When push comes to shove, she knew that family was the most important and having her parents accept that she was in love with Brad was the best and now the idea that he may side with his parents came to her. "I don't want to come between you and your folks though."

"No...it's not like that. I don't want them to come in between me and you. Either they accept it or I won't have them in my life."

Wanting to hold him, she got up and beckoned him to the couch. Forcing him to lie on the couch, she put his head on her lap and turned on the TV. Stroking his hair and holding him she had this urge to comfort him all night. Not even letting him go back to his place, she forced him to lie in her bed and sleep next to her, holding him and not wanting to let him go.

Deep down, she knew she could get clingy with her men and felt that she was letting it get out of hand. The need to have him close and ease his pain made it feel that her clingy nature was needed this time. Wrapping her body around him and sleeping, she thought about how she was helping him and taking feeling his pain as he slept too.

***

The next day was the last day of her classes and then she had to pack and leave. Brad kissed her goodbye just as she was going out the door leaving, making sure she was not late to her class. Sleeping in almost happened and waking up at the last minute was stopped when Brad woke her up.

Wanting more time with him she struggled to let go and leave him, but she got herself under control and was almost running not to be late. It was just a matter of taking her exams for her last two classes and then being done for the semester. Brad had his own things to handle, and she promised to call him tonight since they were not going to see each other for weeks.

Even during the exams, she let her mind drift to Brad and that he was fighting with his parents about her being black. She knew her parents wanted her to be happy and hated that Brad did not have the same understanding parents. The exam was second on her mind and struggling to stay focused was a big issue.

Once she got her mind under control, she finished knowing it was not her best work, but it was passing at least. The second exam was better, and she knew not to think of Brad and his problems and only passing the test. It was easier than the other one and with it out of the way, she texted him that it went well. Once she was done, it was packing as fast as possible since she had procrastinated about it.

Brad drove her to the airport, and she wanted to melt into his arms kissing him right before leaving too. It felt like one of those kisses that last forever as she finally broke free to head to her gate to go. The lost sensation of not being able to see him came over her as the plane took off.

Seeing her parents was heartwarming as she missed them so much being away. It was like all of her extended family was at the house to greet her and congratulate her on a great season too. Although they didn't win, she was recognized as a standout player on the team. With good grades and graduating next year, it was going to be a great senior year too.

When things calmed down and people left, her mom came into her room asking a million questions about Brad. Talking a deep breath, Skylar let it all out about her feelings towards him and how serious they really were. She loved that her mom was more interested in how he treated her and loved her than the fact he was a nerdy white guy. Skylar let it slip that he was already hired by Apple and got a big sign-on bonus too. To her, it was the icing on the cake that she had a guy that not only loved her but would provide for her like she was a queen.

Texting Brad all night long and then again in the morning, she felt the need to be around him again. Being kinky and taking it upon herself, she took the phone into the bathroom and snapped a lot of nude pictures to send to him and then asked to see him masturbate to it and send a video. It was a dirty thing and she liked that she was demanding it and knowing that she was doing it with him.

The summer internship began, and she then knew something was wrong. Being late was never a big issue, but the second week the wonder became more and more a concern. Still texting Brad, she decided not to let him worry and thought that it was no big deal yet. Not telling her mom and definitely not her father, she knew it had to come.

The internship was fun and teaching schoolgirls to play basketball was something she knew was the right career path for her. Everyone on her college team had hopes for something in sports, but teaching made her feel grounded and more alive too. The thought of having Brad in her life and being a teacher and a coach was a dream too.

Being a week late bothered her and then the second week was nerve wracking, but at the end of the third week it was all she could think about. Finally breaking down and getting a test, she cried wondering how to break the news to both her parents and Brad. The loss of playing basketball for her senior year also put her scholarship in jeopardy as she wouldn't be able to play her final year.

Crying and telling her parents, she let them in on her pregnancy test and how her last year of college was in jeopardy if she went through with the pregnancy. Just as she expected, her mom and dad fumed at her for being careless and Skylar knew it was more her fault than Brad's; she told them that she was more to blame than him. There was still anger with her parents as she knew they wanted her to succeed in life and not drop out of college to raise a child.

The only bright spot came when she saw her father's expression when she mentioned how Brad wanted to be involved and that he was going to be making six figures as soon as he started. She could see her father's face and he was not expecting to hear that the only reason he was not working was that he wanted more time with her and deferred his start date so she would finish school.

The choice was hers and her parents let it be clear that there were repercussions to whatever choice she made. Tears came down her face as she wondered if Brad would forgive her if she chose college and playing basketball over having a child. She then let more tears out thinking that she would miss college and raise a child that she was not ready for.

Her father asked a question about what Brad wanted and if she told him. Skylar sniffled and admitted that Brad would probably come to visit with a ring in hand ready to marry her and want to raise the baby. She wondered if her father was okay with Brad being white and just assumed it was her mother that was okay with it. When her father smiled and nodded his head, she had a feeling that he would like Brad and accept him for his willingness to give her everything.

***

The season started off strong and Skylar wondered if her girls would make state this year. She looked over and saw Brad on his laptop and watching the practice. He was on babysitting duty during the season, and she smiled when he picked up the baby and waved his little hand at her as she coached.

Skylar knew it was a struggle to raise four children, coach varsity girls' basketball and teach at the same time. Having Brad work close and be home most of the time for the children was the only way she could do it and was happy that he was able to do it too.

As she walked over to ask Brad what he was going to get for dinner tonight, she reached to grab her phone and dropped it right in front of him. It was right at that moment knew that it had to be cracked since it landed right on the corner.

"Shit," she muttered, hoping the students did not hear as she picked up her phone.

Turning it over right in front of Brad, she looked at her broken screen. Brad then calmly asked, "Is it broken?"

Smiling as she thought about how she first broke her phone and then looked at her husband. "Fix it for me and I will blow you tonight."

"Ohh really?" he said smiling at her, holding his hand out to take the phone.

Wanting to be kinky and feeling love to her man, she handed it over to him. "Yeah. We might be needing to redo the nursery too. I want you to fuck me this weekend good and bust deep in me."

Brad took the phone smiling at her. "What color are you wanting?"