Broken Seals Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I looked to see where Quinn's eyes and head were, they were, beautifully, looking right back at me with the impish grin I'd always delighted in when she was truly amused by something. "Oh my god; what?!"

"Nothing! Just...I've never done that before. It was...really cool."

"Me neither... Ehm...do you...like this sort of thing? I mean...girls?"

"To be honest, I have been thinking about it more and more, and it's something I thought about exploring. I just...it needed to be a right time, right place kind of thing."

"I get that."

"What about you?"

"Me? Uh..." I earnestly searched my head in the moment; I was still foggy and it was awhile since I'd conjured some erotic fantasy involving a woman, but they had been there in the past. "Yeah, I think, like you...thought about it, never really bothered to like...go to a gay bar or something, and...I dunno, everything about this was so...comfortable."

Quinn and I stayed up for a long while talking. To sum it up, Quinn was struggling a bit with her sexuality. From the way she described it, she was trying hard to want to like men, but her genuine organic attractions were always towards women. She insisted she didn't mean to seduce me, certainly not at first, but in the shower "something inside her" pushed her to see how far she could go.

I was a bit confused myself; I'd always thought I was straight, but I very much enjoyed this and was not going to deny it to anyone, least of all myself. Probably more importantly, I wondered what this meant for my relationship with Quinn. It then occurred to me that we did all this and skipped a step: "Can I kiss you?" I asked.

"Of course." We made out naked in bed until we fell asleep cuddling.