One Night Only

Story Info
One night is all we need.
1k words
3.59
7.1k
2
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We have to go somewhere that no one knows us. Out of her state and out of mine. We agree to meet in the middle. We meet in the lobby of the hotel that we agree on and don't say a word to each other besides a fast hello.

It doesn't take us long to get to the room and we can't stop laughing. We are together. She takes a shower and then I take one. I put lotion on, I'm much softer when I do. She loves the feel of my skin after I lotion. I love her touch on my skin.

We are laying across the bed, side by side. We are both naked. I'm laying on my belly. She begins to rub my back and I'm in heaven. It's a slow and deliberate touch. She moves to my arms and works her way to my fingertips. Again she moves, this time to my legs, then my feet. Her touch wasn't rushed. It was like she had years to touch me, to get reacquainted with my body. She whispers softly to tell me to roll over. I do as I'm told. She again lays her hands on me. Never rushed. She takes her time. This time she works her way from the bottom, up. She runs her nails over my thighs and I moan. She parts my legs, just enough to slip her hand inside my thighs. I'm wet already. She lightly grazes my clit. She doesn't stay there long. She again starts to rub my body. Working her way from where my treasure lies, taking my juices with her, to my belly, then to my breasts. At my breasts she stops. She looks down at me and tells me she loves me, she loves every inch of me.

She returns to my breasts and takes the right one in her mouth. Sucking and biting my nipple at the same time. Glorious. She leaves there and goes to my left. I moan, moving my hand to the nape of her neck to bring her closer to me. She doesn't resist. I'm panting. I need to feel her lips on mine. I pull her away from my breast and bring her mouth to meet mine. The kiss is deep, long and filled with so much passion. It is a kiss that tells her how much I love her and all the other things I want to tell her but can't.

I push her off me. It's my turn to rediscover her. I decided I wanted to taste her. I wanted to taste her salty yet sweet skin. I worked my way down from her neck. Licking and every now and then, taking a little nip. I trace her neck with my tongue. I slowly move down to her breast. Taking on in my left hand and the other in my mouth. She arches her back to meet my mouth. I suck hard, as if I'm trying to suck the last part of a milkshake. The good part, where all the good stuff has settled at the bottom. The best part. I repeat this on the other breast. When I've had my fill I move down to her belly. Taking my time. I trace her rib cage and move further south. I dip my tongue into her belly button and she giggles. I move further south still. I run my tongue over the inside of her right thigh and then the left. I nibble a little on both of them.

I've finally reached the point of no return. I open her and quickly enter her. She gasps and bucks her hips onto my hand. I take my mouth and cover the area my hand isn't. I suck on her as if I will never be able to be in this place again. I fuck her for what feels like hours. She is about to cum and I want to see it. I raise up off her with my hand still inside her and watch her. With my hand still inside her I press on her clit and rock it back and forth. The orgasm she has rocks her to the core. I smile. I slowly withdraw my hand. She is tender to the touch and can't take anymore pressure.

She's panting and so am I. We lay there in silence for a long while. She is finally able to get her thoughts together. She kisses me and tells me to wait for her. She needs to clean up. She goes into the bathroom and I lay there thinking about what just happened. She was so beautiful.

She returns from the bathroom, but she's not dressed. She's wearing something I've never seen her wear before.

She comes to the bed and tells me she wants to take me to a place I've never been. I smile shyly. I'm sitting on the edge of the bed and she comes to stand in front of me, in between my legs. She bends down and kisses me. Slowly at first, then quickly, with more urgency.

She pushes me back on the bed and quickly puts her head between my legs. I moan out my pleasure. She licks, sucks, probes and bites. When I don't think I can take anymore she comes up to my mouth and enters me with the toy she's wearing. She fucks me slowly at first then picks up the pace. I pull her closer to me, I want all she has to offer. She thrusts in me over and over. I call out her name and she slows the pace. She takes her hand and puts it firmly on my clit, while still fucking me. I call her name again and cum like I have never come before. I'm panting hard. I completely collapse on the bed. She withdraws from me. I'm spent. She lays beside me, panting hard as well.

She rolls over to look at me. She tells me she loves me. I crawl into her arms and we fall asleep. When she wakes I am gone. I leave no trace that I had been there. I leave a note that simply says "Thank You."