Broken Seals Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In a couple of seconds, I pulled away, slightly shaking my head as if to get a hold of myself, but I was a flood of endorphins. I was a stuttering mess, quasi-apologizing for pulling away, but also not sure why I should be sorry (I wasn't). As a result, he was the one that shut the water off and suggested we go inside and join the rest of the party. I toweled off, and tried really hard to get my marbles back, not looking at him or thinking of anything other than getting dry enough to put my sarong back on. Inside the house, music was blaring and someone was playing an old movie with the sound off. It was starting to look like one of Matt's typical parties but in a much nicer house.

We poured ourselves some stiff drinks in red cups and joined a group of other people playing a dirty board game. They'd gathered in what I assume was Jim's room, which while big, left us nowhere to sit except in a circle on the floor. As luck would have it, Matt and Ro were participating as partners, and I must admit that I lost my composure: their answers were hilarious and witty, mine and Isaac's were lackluster, and we all lost to Jim and his date.

Jim lit a joint and started passing it around, then put on some atmosphere-appropriate jazz. With what that was doing to my head, my memory gets a little fuzzy, to the point where I really had no idea how much time passed or why I was suddenly in the room alone with only Isaac and Matt. It was at some such point, with only the dim light of a bedside lamp that I became aware of Isaac finally making his move.

We were sitting on the floor, but reclined against the bed, Isaac had his left arm around me. I remember getting tired of pretending I wasn't into him, and just leaned into his chest, groping his pecs yet again, though he had a shirt on now. I pretended to be a little more sleepy than I was, letting my hands run over different parts of him while we had some idle chat about something or another. At one point I lifted my head to look him in the eye to say something, and he finally leaned forward to kiss me.

Not only were his lips so full that they were God's gift to women, he knew exactly how to move them. I think if I were a little more sober I'd remember it as clearly one of the best first kisses I ever had with someone. It was also my first kiss with a man in nine months or so, which is a factor that doubtlessly contributed to the feeling of explosions in my head and my cunt, which I'm sure was soaked through my bikini bottoms.

Dropping all remaining pretenses, I groped him shamelessly as we kissed. His muscles were hard all over, but his face felt like a total contrast: soft, smooth baby cheeks, big lips and nose, not a line on him to be seen or felt. Meanwhile Isaac's hands were running over my body, but in a weirdly chaste way, as if trying to avoid coming into contact with my tits and ass. It felt like he needed some kind of permission, which was ridiculous because I craved his touch on all my sensitive places more than anything at that moment.

Rather than use words, I pushed him so that his back was flat against the bed, then brought my leg over so and sat on my knees so I was straddling him. Now he stopped being polite. He reached up and cupped my tits with both his hands and I gasped at the touch. It had been so long since a I'd been with a hetero guy who loved a pair of big tits. That animalistic pawing of my assets, the desire that's conveyed through their fingers and palms: it's better than any massage, when you can feel someone you want wants you more than anything.

I remember having the thought that his stupid shirt (an ordinary t-shirt) was in the way and I started gripping it, and finally just grabbed the bottom and started yanking it until he got the message and got his hands off my tits to raise them so I could take his shirt off. He looked stunning in the low light, a fucking Greek statue, and I remember thinking he was probably the hottest guy I had been with up to that point. My breathing didn't leave me any room guile: it was shallow and heavy. He knew I wanted him.

Luckily, immediately after getting his shirt off, I felt it...I felt IT on my thigh...it was under the fabric of his trunks, but there, poking...insistent. I grabbed onto his shoulders then let my body slide down a little, to grind it against my bikini bottoms, to *feel* it, and yes, there it was, massive. I noticed Isaac's breath, and could tell he was enjoying it too. I was overtaken by lust, and just held his shoulders while I moved my hips on it, grinding. I felt trashy like a stripper, but I burned with desire to not only seduce Isaac, but to degrade myself for him. And it was working: with every downstroke his cock got harder and harder until it felt like I was rubbing my labia on a baseball bat. Our lips stayed connected, and I could feel him breathing on my lips, and then moaning.

We maintained this for maybe a minute or so until I saw something out of the corner of my eye. "MATT! SHIT! FUCK! Um...sorry, do you mind?"

I completely forgot he was still in the room with us. His back was against a wall and he was holding the joint that was just about done. He looked totally mellow, but was definitely staring at Isaac and me. "Um...no," was all he said.

It was so funny in retrospect, because my question was a rhetorical version of "hey, get the fuck out of here," but he took it literally, answered to confirm that our imminent sex wouldn't bother him, and he continued to stare and sip beer as if he were watching TV.

While I was a little peeved, Isaac was undaunted, and held the back of my head, making me kiss him again while his other hand grabbed my ass. And while I could feel Matt's gaze on us, my body was not to be distracted from the Adonis I was sitting on. His dick was fully erect and rubbing insistently on my thigh. I remember thinking how weird it was that Matt would actually want to watch this. We had a pretty intense history: nothing abusive, but plenty of late-night conversations and tears, and a lot of it came from his possessiveness. And now? Maybe he was cross-faded. "Whatever," I thought, "I told him to leave, he knows what's about to go down."

I backed up from Isaac onto my feet and started to yank at his shorts. He helped me by raising his ass off the floor, but the shorts were almost wrapped around his dick which had no give whatsoever. I giggled a bit at the struggle, but when they finally came down, I heard a massive THUD as it sprang back and hit his abs, like a raw tenderloin landing on a wood board.

To say he had a "big" cock is a hilarious understatement. It was by far the biggest I'd seen or handled in real life up to that point. I'd seen famously hung black porn stars, but nothing really prepares you for handling one of these really big ones until you do. I was pretty buzzed, and so my filter was fairly turned off, despite being conscious of an audience, and I said the first thing that popped into my head:

"NICE!" And I grabbed the middle of the shaft tightly with my right hand. Isaac moaned and lifted his head back. I resumed my position straddling him, this time holding his massive cock in my hand, stroking it while we made out. We didn't even get his shorts off, fully making out for another five minutes just staying in that position, wanting to feel every contour of that sculpture in my fingers. I noted that he had really short, very curly pubes, a little hair on his testicles, and that he was circumcised. I didn't get a good look at it that night, but if I had to estimate from how it felt, it was easily 10 inches.

That was about as far as I intended to go given that it was Jim's room and Matt was watching; Jim (or his girlfriend, or anyone really, could've walked in at any second. But it was late, and maybe the party just had a few stragglers downstairs. "Can we go somewhere?" I asked Isaac breathlessly. I really wanted him.

"You're not going anywhere." He put his big arms around me and raised his knees, planting his feet on the ground, and lifted me. I yelped at the sudden elevation, holding onto him tighter, but he was rock solid holding me. He moved his legs a bit to get his shorts all the way off, and I could feel his giant erection bouncing on my bottom. I thought of a porn video I had seen in which the performers were having sex in this position, big buff man standing and pounding a woman. It looked so unnerving (what if he dropped her?!) and difficult, that it was unarousing. But in that moment, if Isaac wanted to reach down and slip it in me that way, I'd have let him.

Instead, he then dropped me on Jim's bed. I yelped again when I felt myself falling, but the bed cover was soft and caught me beautifully. I barely registered the pleasant feel of it before Isaac was on top of me, his body between my legs that had unconsciously opened to welcome him. We were both panting, and he started moving his body on top of me, his giant thing questing for somewhere to be relieved of all that tension. First he seemed to find a spot between my left ass cheek and bed, and I felt that steel rod sliding, in and out, massaging my gluteal muscle. He kept a rhythm to it for a bit, and I worried that he might cum just like that, until he suddenly detached from me and stood up on his knees.

"Hold up." He bent down to the side of the bed and got his wallet out of his shorts and retrieved a condom. It was the first time I'd seen one of the extra large ones, and they were noticeably bigger. I reached down to touch myself, feeling the most turned on I'd ever been and wanting orgasm so badly I could taste it. She was dying for it; soaked completely through the bikini. I was a bit trapped with Isaac between my wide-open legs, so I couldn't remove my bottoms, but I did manage to shove them aside with one hand so I could stroke my swollen clit a little. Meanwhile right above my hand, Isaac finished wrapping his cock, yet despite the extra accommodation, it looked pretty snug on him.

He resumed his plank on top of me, this time with one hand putting the tip at the entrance to my vagina. He knew exactly where to go, not much poking around the labia or pushing on my clit; he had clearly done this before, and he knew to go slow. He pushed only the first inch in, as if testing my lady's appetite. While she was ready, this was going to be a stretch, to say the least. Feeling bolder because of how wet it was, he shoved another couple of inches in and we both moaned.

It was the biggest object I'd ever had in there, and it was definitely stretching me, but it wasn't as painful as the time a guy tried putting three of his fingers in me, and of course, this was way better.

Isaac tried to get a rhythm going, but I held onto him because it actually hurt more for him to pull his massive penis head all the way out of me than to just leave it there. "Keep going," I gasped into his ear. He took the advice well and pushed another few inches that made us both moan again, and this time just held there. It was a glorious feeling of fullness that felt like realizing one is alive. Because he wasn't that much taller than me, we were perfectly face-to-face as he fucked me in missionary, and so we kissed. I kissed him, moaned, licked his lips and jammed my tongue in his mouth. He was fucking me, but I was consuming him.

He hadn't even bottomed out yet, and was building a stroking rhythm that was not-too-slow, but still slower than I was used to. Again, he knew what his size did to girls who might not have that much experience.

But I did.

And after a minute, I was fucking him right back to meet his thrusts and taking the whole thing down to his mons and grinding it. I can't say it didn't hurt, because it absolutely did, but the sensations at the moment anesthetized whatever pain there was. The phrase "hurts so good" comes to mind; I definitely realized it in that moment.

Unfortunately, I enjoyed that sensation for maybe under two minutes before I felt him grip my shoulders hard in his hands, feel his entire body stiffen for a few seconds, then a big loud sigh, and I knew it was over.

I tried to hold onto him, and keep my up-thrusts going, but him actively stroking my insides, I knew I'd missed the train to orgasm. It's probably one of the most common feelings among hetero women, so we become good at hiding the disappointment and enjoying the ancillary feelings (which are great, by the way) the bonding, the cuddling, the compersive affect of the man's relaxation from the full release of his semen.

When Isaac withdrew, he also backed off and stood on his knees. I glanced down and watched his heaving body as he started to unroll the condom from his penis. Though it wasn't a big load, it was fairly visible against the contrast of his skin, and it was fascinating to watch him unwrap that huge snake. He caught me staring, and when our eyes locked, we smiled shyly. He probably felt like he needed to say something, "That was really fun."

"Yeah...real fun."

"I'm gonna...check out the bathroom real quick." He put his shorts on and threw his shirt over his shoulder as he left, the used condom concealed in his fist. He closed the door behind him, and left me and Matt.

I hadn't noticed him at all while I was being fucked, and now he was standing against the wall opposite the bed, totally naked, masturbating. "Enjoy the show?" I asked derisively.

"Yeah that was...really hot."

I can't even explain the impulse...maybe because I'd already went ahead and let him watch me have sex, combined with the fact that I was still horny and looking for an orgasm.

"Come here."

He didn't need to be beckoned twice, and practically swan dove into the bed immediately getting between my legs and kissing me harder than I'd ever felt him kiss me before. I reached down to stroke his cock; it was an indescribable contrast in size and shape from Isaac's, though equally stiff and in need of release. Matt's body towered over me, and as he positioned himself, I took my familiar position wrapping one arm around his bicep while using the other to guide his dick.

Once again, no time to get the bottoms off, and he pushed them aside and plunged his full five inches into me in a single thrust. He moaned, but I didn't. It felt alright, no feeling of stretching, but I was surprised at this level of intensity from him. It reminded me of our first time, and then the first time he went bareback with me. Oh shit!

"Wait, slow down, you can't cum in me!"

"Okay, I won't," he panted back, not slowing down at all. With that, I closed my eyes and let myself try to enjoy this and get back into the headspace to finally get my orgasm. He got into a very nice and steady pace, and his hips let me grind my clit on him deliciously.

We weren't at it for more than a few minutes when I saw from the corner of my eye that the door to the room opened and then quickly closed again. I assumed it was Isaac coming back, but I couldn't see because of how Matt's body blocked the door. I felt a tinge of shame; I had a really nice time with Isaac, but he'd never take me seriously as any kind of dating prospect now. I forced the thought from my mind, because I desperately wanted to get my nut, and focused on rubbing Matt's cock just the right speed on my lady.

Then Matt raised himself a little bit, still fucking me: "Be my girlfriend."

Again, we're trained well to preserve male ego, and I'd have never said this if I weren't so fucked up, but I literally chortled and said, "No fucking way!" And kept laughing. I was totally out of the moment, and now just wanted him off me, but Matt grabbed my wrist and held me down. I gave the smallest struggle, but feeling his determination to get his after that humiliation, threw him the metaphorical bone and relaxed.

"Please..."

"No! Oh my God, no fucking way!"

"Aaaaaah, ahhhh!" And with that, Matt pulled out, grabbed his cock, gave it two pumps, and blasted me.

"Oh fuck!" The first big wad hit my right between the eyes, and I instinctively shut them, and my mouth, as a drop of it got in when I cursed. Matt moaned in tandem with the bursts of his penis, which dropped an INCREDIBLE shower of semen on my body, from my throat to my mons, more than I'd ever seen him cum when we dated. When he finally stopped cumming, my body and my bikini were soaked in streams of it. I used my free hand to wipe some away from my eyes, but didn't know what to do about the rest. He rolled away from me, panting as if after a marathon.

When Matt rolled off of me, his body covered the light from the lamp, yet through that and my blurred eyes, I was able to blink away enough cum to see:

"HOLY FUCK! RO?!"

"Hey babe." Just like Matt a few minutes earlier, he was totally nude, back against the wall, holding his engorged dick in his hand. He was the one who came in while Matt was fucking me, he watched a good part of it, and was massively stiff, wanting his turn. He walked over to the bed. "One more, for old times' sake?"

I was too shocked to say anything, but looked at Matt, still flush and out of breath, who only looked back at me and shrugged his shoulders. A stray thought of self-consciousness came across me, and I wanted to beg off to leave and clean myself off, "Can I...should I...?" He didn't let me finish, knocking my knees apart and spit in his hand to wet the tip of his cock. He didn't care one bit about Matt's semen getting all over his belly as he got on top of me and leaned in for a kiss. "Okay," I said to maybe no one in particular, just agreeing that tonight, I'm that girl. Total fucking whore.

Same as the others, no foreplay, no bother to get my suit off: he just mounted me, found my hole and fucked me. Classic Ro. I hated him with a level of fury, but it was a Goldilocks moment: Isaac was too big, Matt was too small (and weird), but Ro was juuuuuuuuuuuuust right.

As soon as he found his rhythm, I was back on the train. At this point I felt like I was being teased to death, but this was the one that was going to get me there. It had been almost a year since I last had sex with Ro, but that asshole knew exactly what I needed, at what speed, and how to make me cream. It was a combination of so many things in that moment: not having been well and truly fucked by a man in a year, Ro's fat, uncircumcised cock filling me in the perfect way, Matt's semen being rubbed all over my tits and abs by Ro's hard pecs and abs, and knowing that he must've tasted a little bit of Matt's while he fucked me now, aroused and harder as I had ever had him before.

"WAIT." I grabbed Ro's cheeks with my thumb and fingers and made him look me in the eye. "If you fucking cum in me, you'll be paying child support for twenty years; GOT IT?!"

"Yes!" He said, holding my gaze. "I won't."

"Good...hurry up." I started to fuck him back. "Someone's going to walk in." I don't know why that mattered, as it must've been obvious to the entire rest of the party what had happened in there already, but the sooner I got off and got out from under a naked dude, the more plausible deniability I'd have.

But it was good. Ro fucked me real...real good. A few seconds of his thrusting, and I was thrown back on the train, and knew that in a minute I'd erupt like a volcano. It was no longer conscious, I just grabbed his toned ass with both hands and whispered "yes...YES" into his ear more frantically as the pumping of his meaty dick drove me to that edge.

"Show me those tits."

The third guy fucking me that evening, and I hadn't even taken my top off. The bottoms were probably ruined from stretching and the cups were full of Matt's cum so I just grabbed them and pulled them aside, shaking them in tune with his thrusts, feeling like a stripper. "Yeah? Like these? You miss 'em?"

Ro only replied with a wide-open moan and came down on me, head on my shoulder, and thrusting faster and faster.