Broken Seals Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I can say in retrospect that I learned how, not why or when, but HOW being restrained during an orgasm can make it more powerful than if one is free to flail around and yell. I knew I was at someone else's home, in their bed, and whatever discretion I wanted to have still depended on (at the very least) me keeping quiet, and so I made a crazy face while I did everything in my power to keep from screaming as the tsunami that was this orgasm destroyed an entire chunk of my brain.

Later, Matt and Ro said they'd never seen anything like it. They said that I got stiff, let out a puff of air like someone who unexpectedly got their gut punched, then started quaking, quivering, and grabbing anything around until Ro grabbed my hands, afraid I was looking for something to bash him with.

I blacked out. I only remembered being awake, feeling electricity on every little surface of my body, and breathing hard. The two were still there, standing next to the bed, naked looking at me with some concern, it must've only been a few seconds. "I think I killed her bro."

"I'm...I'm fine...wha...Ro did you cum in me?"

"No, girl! I told you I wouldn't. It's all over your panties, shit..." My bikini bottoms were soaked, not that Ro's emission was solely responsible for that. I was just relieved he kept his promise, and that I could feel somewhat safe over the next few weeks.

Remembering I wasn't in an ideal place to bask in post-orgasmic bliss, I tried to sit up and collect myself. Holy shit did I want to get out of there. Holy shit, was I sticky and GROSS. I looked around, and saw absolutely nothing I could wipe myself with other than the bedspread. "Guys, do you have a towel or something?"

"Yeah! Um...no, actually," said Matt looking around the room.

I leaned back and put my palm on my head. I couldn't believe what I'd just did. Up to an hour before, I'd have never believed that I'd even have it in me to have sex with three guys in a day, much less that I'd let them watch each other do me like a porn star. I let out a long sigh; for some reason I wanted to cry in the moment, but I just kept breathing and blinked away some tears. A thought occurred: "Did you guys plan this?"

Matt looked genuinely confused, "Not at all...wait, I mean, I did text Ro to come back in the room but...after you started doing stuff with Isaac...it was hot."

"Ugh," I remembered Isaac and closed my eyes; he must've thought I was the trashiest kind of party girl. "I totally fucked that up."

"Nah, I don't think so. He's cool, we'll put in a good word."

"You...how do you know Isaac?"

"He moved in with us last week."

I bolted upright in the bed: "I got fucked...by three housemates?" They avoided my dagger stares and nodded sheepishly. Ro grabbed his clothes and started to get dressed. "Wait, did you know about me and Ro?"

"Oh yeah. For sure. Yeah, after we broke up, Ro and I were talking and...did I bring it up or did you bring it up?"

"You brought it up." Of the fuck course! When does Ro bring anything up?

"Right, and he told me you guys hooked up a couple of times," more like 15 or 20 times, often right before you did, but what's a few loads of cum between pals? "And I dunno...it was like the worst fear, but then I was totally okay with it, and that's when I felt I could be cool with you again."

My head started to pound; I wanted out of there. "Gimme your shirt!" I whisper-screamed at Matt wanting to wipe all the shit off me and storm out.

"What?! NO! Hang on!" Matt threw his shorts on. "Look, a bunch of people left at midnight to go to a club, there's only a few people downstairs. You can go straight to the bathroom, one sec." He went to the door and opened it, stuck his head out. "Yeah, coast is clear. Second door on the left."

Putting my bikini back in place was challenging having stretched it every which way while it was soaked in jizz, but I made it cover the essential parts and then made a quick dash to the bathroom, cleaned up as best I could, then got my bag and high-tailed it out of there.