Broken Seals Ch. 10

Story Info
Esme takes her first V-card.
5k words
4.56
4k
3
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I write these stories to stand alone, but for more context on the characters, check out the previous chapters. 1-8 are written under a different name, but they can all be found if you search for "Broken Seals" on this site.

"I guess we're smoking weed and watching Star Wars," I thought a little disappointed. But only a little, as I was passed the weed and enjoyed the hit. I cuddled up with Ro on the corner of the couch, not caring how Matt might feel about it since he knew and Ro knew, that tonight was HIS (Ro's) night.

I'm sure the weed helped, but more than anything I remember the way Ro and his shirt smelled. Fellas, it's impossible to overstate how we women can turn on a dime if you smell right. Clean clothes, mild deodorant and with a SUBTLE hint of cologne, guys we are THERE. As a result, Ro and I started getting a little handsy.

The movie was almost over anyway, and I expected us to adjourn as soon as the credits started rolling, but then Matt made a snide comment about how this (Episode III) was the worst one, and I couldn't let that stand. We talked and joked for a bit about the good and bad parts, while Ro looked bored, but hey, why did you decide to sit and smoke weed, dummy? A few minutes into it, Adam and Isaac walked through the door, and joined us in the living room.

At this point, it gets pretty blurry for me because Matt took the occasion to light up and pass around another joint. I only got hornier, and was making that clear with my kisses on Ro's cheek and grabs at his cock, which was hardening under the pants.

"Yo, I think she wants to get going, man," said Isaac to Ro.

"What? It's not like anything we all haven't seen before!" And everyone except Adam laughed, as he was literally the only guy in the room who hadn't fucked me.

Adam was Matt's cousin who'd moved into one of the rooms while he attended our school. He was heading into sophomore year, 19, not as tall as Matt, but just as lanky and with a mop of dirty blond curls on his head. I never thought about him romantically as I gravitated towards guys my age or a bit older, but he was cute.

Ro started kissing me and his hand that had been gently holding one of my breasts started squeezing hard, making me let out a soft moan. He was getting more daring, and actually slipped his hand under the top of my dress to get direct contact with my tits. We were fully making out in front of the other guys at this point, who seemed to just sit in stoned silence and watch the show.

After a minute of this Ro said, "Let's get outta here. We're making the poor kid nervous."

"What's to be nervous about?" I asked.

"Adam is uh...not that experienced," said Matt.

Isaac smacked Matt in the arm, "Wow, just tell on his business like that?"

I whipped my head around to Adam who was sitting quietly on the arm chair: "You're a virgin?" It was a wildly inappropriate question to ask a man whom I barely knew. I'd been introduced and seen him around the house; I assumed something was said about my arrangement with the other guys, however he had never let on if he knew exactly. But in that moment, (and I'm sure the weed helped) I found it a very cute thing. He seemed even more attractive, somehow, in that vulnerability.

"Yeah, well, so what?" Adam said, trying his best to be nonchalant.

"That's...so cute!" I said not able to really filter what was in my head and was coming out of my mouth. "Are you religious?"

Both Adam and Matt laughed. "No," he said flatly.

"Oh...are you waiting for someone special?" I returned, not able to contain my curiosity.

"No, not really. Just, no one's offered, I guess."

"She'd offer!" said Matt gesturing to me.

"Oh fuck off!" I countered.

"What? He's a good-looking guy, isn't he?"

I took a beat to look Adam up and down. "I mean, if we're being real...I wouldn't turn down a first date." Everyone but Ro started laughing, only because he was sucking on my neck. Either Matt was daring me or he was getting off on it, but either way, the wheels did start to turn in my head. "Let's please go," I whispered into his ear and he carried me off.

My session with Ro was quite nice and sensual, but nothing unique happened. Once the door closed behind us, his hands were all over my tits and ass, and he seemed to never stop kissing me. For once Ro took his pants off and his dick wasn't raging hard, so I got to enjoy putting it in my mouth soft, and feeling it grow which I found satisfying and flattering at the same time. When he got to full size, I began to gag on my downstroke, and so I looked up and asked if he was ready.

I hopped up on the bed and leaned back, eager to have him mount me in missionary, but as he finished undressing and climbed in with me, he grabbed my legs and steered me so that my hips were on the side, and one knee pulled up. I wasn't sure what he was doing until I saw him position himself between my straight leg, and saw that it actually made an interesting point of entry to my pussy.

He fucked me like that for awhile, which was quite nice for a lot of reasons: it helped accommodate for his size, and feeling his pelvis slap against my ass cheek was nice, while he could still lean down and kiss me. So despite the novelty it was intimate. I even found myself hooking an arm under the knee to pull my leg further up, just to see how it felt. While interesting, it wasn't going to make me cum, and it also seemed to be a bit of an exertion for Ro.

We switched to normal missionary which is my favorite since it lets my arms free to feel up the guys bodies while they pounded me. Once fully back inside me and kissing me, Ro found a great rhythm with his hips, and it wasn't even a minute of that before I started to lose it: "Yeah, yeah! Pound me! Unf!" I suddenly remembered we weren't alone in the house and there wasn't any music to cover up my moans. But I did have the epiphany: who cares? Everyone knew why I was there and what we were doing, so why not just enjoy it? I unclenched my jaw and instead of trying to stifle my moans, just let them rip as my orgasm built. "Fuck me, mmmm...fuck me!"

Ro was building his own, pistoning his enormous thing and making a lewd squelching sound, until finally, he started his own song: "Ahhh...ahhh...AHHHHH!" and he detached from me, popped on his knees, and then masturbated a load that streaked from my chin to my bush.

In typical fashion, Ro moved one of my legs over then lay down next me, both of us panting and basking in post-coital bliss. Even though I hadn't cum, it was a glorious feeling to get railed like that and feel a man spill his orgasm onto my body, and I have to confess, I did enjoy laying in the mess.

Not another minute went by when I heard my phone buzz. I had left it conveniently on Ro's nightstand, so I picked it up. Matt had texted me: "wanna come to my room?"

I almost chortled, and considered firing back "absolutely not" and leaving, but again, something inside me gave me pause. The house was silent; Matt hadn't played another movie or put on any music; he'd clearly been listening and getting turned on by my fucking Ro. And even though it was officially "Ro's night," he'd already rolled over and was falling asleep, and I knew I had to leave because Ro's bed was too small for me to ever stay over. So I texted Matt: "What do you want?" knowing the exact answer to the question but feeling bratty.

"Just come over for a bit."

I rolled my eyes but also smiled. Like a Little Caesar's pizza, he was hot n' ready. But I was also tired, and not sure I wanted more sex. I needed a quick shower and then I wanted to leave and sleep in my own bed. "Next time," I wrote back.

"Come on, just for a few minutes. Quick." I didn't reply; Matt could wait until tomorrow, or whenever he wanted to take me out again.

I then stood up and picked up my clothes in my hands, trying not to get Ro's semen on them; Ro was already asleep. I was about to cross the hall and go to the bathroom for a quick rinse when Matt poked his head out from his room: "Psst, come here."

"What?" I whispered, "Let me shower first."

Matt didn't let me answer. He emerged from his room fully naked and fully erect, and simply grabbed by hand and pulled me in the direction of his room. I don't know why, but my instinct was to toss my clothes into the bathroom since I figured I'd be going there soon anyway. Also, as non-consensual as this move was, I actually enjoyed it. It was naughty, and Matt was smiling. We were both naked in the hallway, tip-toeing to his room.

He didn't break his word about being quick. When the door shut he pushed me on my back onto the bed, and dove between my legs making out with me. I moaned not out of pleasure, but because Ro's semen was getting smeared all over both of us and getting on his sheets. Matt must've known, because he didn't even let me shower first. But he was inside me in under 10 seconds, already pumping into me in missionary.

To say it felt dirty was an understatement, and yet I was so turned on: his energy, his aggression had been activated, and he was fucking me like a Viking. "You liked hearing me, didn't you?" I whispered into him while I nibbled on his ear.

"Yes," he said simply, moaning, in a boyishly vulnerable way.

"You're so dirty, your roommate JUST fucked me, and you couldn't wait..."

Matt started moaning in the unmistakable way that signaled his balls were bursting, and this was one of those times where he was going to get carried away, so I pushed hard on his chest just in time for his cock come out of me and start squirting strands of semen on my belly and bush. I gave a few seconds for him to catch his breath then I gave him a firm smack on the face. "Asshole!"

He smiled sheepishly then grabbed a tissue from his nightstand which happened to be the last one and wiped his hand with it. "Are you fucking kidding me? What am I supposed to clean up with?"

"Uh..."

"Shut up. I'm taking these!" I stood up and grabbed a pair of his basketball shorts. He was maybe too brain-fogged to object. But I put them on just to have something to cover my ass while I went to the bathroom to shower. I was still topless, but covered my tits with my arm for the short walk over. I closed the door to Matt's room behind me and just as I arrived at the bathroom, the door opened and Adam was there. I gave a little startled yelp and he also jumped back a bit, surely more surprised to see me like this than I was to see him, as he was still fully clothed.

"Hey! Sorry."

"No, no, you're fine!" I said, not wanting to make him feel uncomfortable, but probably failing badly. "I just uh..." and I gestured behind him.

"Yeah sure!" And he quickly ducked out of the way to allow me into the bathroom. As I was about to close the door, he perked up. "Esme,"

"Mhm?" I said, genuinely curious what he could want in this moment.

"Were you serious earlier about...going on a date?"

I guffawed but only for a second, as I remembered he was a cute little virgin. "Yeah, Adam, of course. You are not a bad looking guy, I was honestly just surprised you were still...ya know?"

"Oh..."

"But we can hang out if you want!" I said doing my best to sound warm; I really felt a bit bad for the kid.

"I'd like that, um..."

"Not now, though, I mean..." I don't know what possessed me in the moment, other than knowing I had really great tits, but also, I was already so compromised, what was the point of modesty? I dropped the arm that covered my tits and then stood with my hands on my hips. "I'm kind of a mess right now, so I really need a shower and to go home." His eyes went straight to them and didn't leave. He stammered something, but I interrupted: "Get my number from one of the guys, I'm free Saturday if you want."

He did his best to make eye contact with me but his head kept jerking down as if commanding him to keep his eyes on the girls, bare and sticky with drying semen from two different men. "Yes...yes, okay!" He said, cracking a smile.

"Okay, text me," I said, then closed the bathroom door on his face.

I'll spare you the text-by-text conversation that happened over the next couple of days leading up to Saturday night, but I'll sum it up: I gave Adam the ground rules of the other guys, that he was not to confuse this with "dating" or "having a girlfriend," and that he was expected to be respectful and kind at all times. I told him about The Ethical Slut, and said he should read it as soon as he could to clear up any confusion. He was enthusiastic, of course, but also shy, and didn't overwhelm me with texts or questions, which I appreciated. I wonder to this day if it's because Matt or Isaac gave him tips on how to handle me.

For the first time in my life, I felt like I had a man eating out of the palm of my hand, rather than the other way around. It had always been the guys, or in one case, a girl, who took the lead and did whatever, but THIS time, with our ridiculously small and yet very significant age gap (I was 21, he was 19), I felt in total control. I wasn't counting, but by then I must've had almost 20 sexual partners, and he had none, so it was borderline Mrs. Robinson shit. I'd also be lying if I said that aspect of it, the power/wisdom differential didn't turn me on: this guy would've done almost anything I asked. While I was determined not to use that power for evil or selfish ends, having it felt...exhilarating!

I also felt some obligation to make his "first time" special. So I said for this time, and only this time, we would go back to my parents house and we could have our fun in my bed. My parents were going to a show in the city and wouldn't be back until around midnight, so I'd pick him up, he'd treat me to dinner, and if he was ready, we'd head to my room. I figured he'd appreciate the privacy, because even with his own room in the house, it might be awkward with Matt, Ro, or Isaac there, giggling with their ears against the walls. This way we could relax and really take our time, but I made sure to let him know that that wouldn't be the norm.

The day finally came. I decided to wear "the dress" which readers might remember from an earlier chapter; I hadn't worn it out in almost two years, but it fit even better than before: my tits and hips were a tiny bit bigger and having short hair as I did at the time seemed to somehow draw more attention to them. I teased my hair out, put a tiny bit of makeup on, which was so unlike me at the time, but I was only just beginning to get back into my femininity. In a situation like this, where I had "all the cards" so to speak, I actually wanted to look hot for the heteromasculine gaze. I was even driving us, as Adam didn't have a car. Besides, I wasn't being a tease, I had every intention of letting him unwrap me like a Christmas present; I just wanted to have a nice date first.

One can only describe it as funny: when I arrived at the house, I parked in the driveway, then got out to knock on the front door. Matt answered, "WOAH!" I'd never seen his eyes bug out like that.

"Hello," I said, getting a little sheepish.

"ADAM! Your date is here! Come in, come in, holy shit dude, really?"

"Calm down, dork, it's just a dress and a little lipstick."

"Isaac! Hey, come on, Isaac's here I just want him to see this."

"Oh my God!" I said rolling my eyes but inwardly quite satisfied with the response. I stepped inside and Matt darted away to bang on Isaac's door, imploring him to see the sight of me looking like an actual "hot chick" or something. I declined the offer to sit, as I was keen to get Adam away and have some privacy to get to know him, but he was in the bathroom probably primping and taking deep breaths.

Isaac came out and had a similar reaction to Matt, and they both smiled, high-fived, and teased me. Again I tried vainly to shut it down, but they wouldn't stop. Finally Adam emerged, and he certainly followed my instructions, dressing nicely, looking fresh (but not preppy) and for a college boy, handsome. They clapped him on the back as he made his way over to me through them. "Let's get outta here, huh?" I said not wanting to deal with the guys' bullshit anymore.

"Have fun you two!" Matt yelled as I slammed the door behind me.

Adam picked out a nice bistro that was something of a hidden gem in our town. Dinner was delightful, but the conversation a little stilted. After the server took our drink orders we sat in a long awkward silence, and I decided to take a bit of pity on him and carry some conversation but also play the coach. "This is a nice little place; have you ever brought a date here before?"

"Uh...no."

We returned to an awkward pause. "Okay look, Adam?" He met my eyes. "You don't have to be nervous. I'm a sure thing, so you can relax. Really. I just wanted to get to know you a little one-on-one before we do the deed. But if you want to get a girlfriend, or score on a date, you have to make more of an effort at conversation. You don't have to impress me with bullshit, but try asking some questions and then respond to my responses, ya know?"

He nodded. "Yeah uh...so...what do you major in?"

"See? A great and easy conversation starter!" It went on from there. I learned he was pretty intellectually intense; he majored in physics and minored in philosophy. He certainly had "goals" which was strange given that I was older and barely knew what I'd do once I graduated. Despite what you might assume would be an arrogance from such a guy, he did a fair bit of listening to me as well, probably just tracking it in his logical brain like "I just spoke for a minute, so invite HER to speak for a minute before continuing," which, given how many dates I had been on where men were happy to hear themselves talk the entire time, it was quite sweet AND refreshing.

We split the check and I corrected his tipping behavior, telling him that girls will absolutely make a note of how much you do and it damn well better be at least 20% if you hope to get laid. (I do an automatic 20% because I was a server and knew how hard these people worked.)

It was only a little past nine. On the way to my place, I explained how special it was that he'd even be there and swore him to secrecy, to which he agreed immediately. He was clearly relieved that he didn't have to perform his first time in a house full of older roommates who'd be hooting and hollering outside his room.

I had prepared my room somewhat: nothing crazy, just made sure the bed was made, clothes were put away, and had a scented candle ready to go. This was back when it was fairly common to have stereos with CD players, and I put on one of my favorite mellow albums to have on softly in the background.

Adam sat awkwardly on my bed, watching me light the candle, put on the music, and turn off all the lights. It took a minute for our eyes to adjust, but once they did, it was quite nice, sitting next to him and kissing. For someone so inexperienced, he was a surprisingly good kisser. We kissed for a good long while, but he didn't seem to know how to "escalate" the way the other guys did, and so I had to grab his hands and put them on my butt and boobs to let him know he should start touching me there.

He got the message, and after groping my tits over my dress for a minute, he slipped his hand underneath and cupped my bare breast. I gasped...the situation was genuinely turning me on. As we continued to make out I started unbuttoning his shirt. Once it was off, both of his hands were cupping my tits while he nibbled on my neck, and I decided to feel for his equipment. Even over the thick denim I could feel that he was fully erect. "Take these off," I whispered. Even though there was no reason to be quiet, the mood just made it so.

We separated and he stood in front of me. He undid his belt, and I peeled the dress off my shoulders and bared my tits. We checked each other out in the dim light, deviating from each other's eyes to admire our bodies. He wasn't ripped or anything, but trim, very good looking if you're into skinny guys. He removed his pants and underwear together, turning to the side to get them past his ankles but when he stood back up to face me, there it was: prouder than his cousin's, looking almost angry, curving upward.

12