Broken Seals Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I removed my dress and my panties; they were already soaked. We went back to making out, nude this time. Then he pushed me, slowly and gently on my back. I parted my legs for him, not caring at all that we hadn't done any oral either way. We were both ready. I was also drunk with the knowledge that I was his first.

He leaned forward to kiss me, his arms on either side of me, my legs open, and I could feel it, pressing on my lady, perhaps unsure...so I reached down to help him out, and felt his breath change as I held it in my hand and positioned it so he could enter. "Go ahead," I whispered.

He rose on his hands and looked me in the eye, and with one motion thrusted his hips. "AH!" A pause, "AH" again, he was all the way inside me, and I sighed. Not the biggest dick I'd ever had, but one of the hardest and after all the anticipation, still felt wonderful finally getting it in. But then, even before a thrust could be had: "AH! AHHHHH! AHHHHH!!! I'm sorry, I'm sorry!" and then I felt the warm rush of his ejaculation. Though I didn't cum, it got me so close: the fact that I could have that effect on him, the fact that it felt like the contents of ten guys being released, and the fact that we'd been so caught up in the moment that we'd completely forgotten protection. I counted the days in my head: "should be okay, I'm in the 'yellow zone'" I told myself. Also, "thank God I made him wait the extra few days; probably made all the difference."

I then snapped my attention back to Adam, who was still over me, panting from his orgasm, and my nurturing instinct took over. "Hey, hey! Look at me," I said trying to make him meet my eyes. "Listen, it's okay. We have all night. It's fine, that was really beautiful."

"Really?"

"Yeah...come on, kiss me." He remained inside me, and we made out for a minute. Then he asked:

"What about birth control? You said I shouldn't do it inside you."

"You get one freebee," I said giggling. "But seriously, after this, you can't anymore."

"Okay..."

"Now get off me, I need to clean up." As he withdrew from me the load rushed out and I felt the creampie run down my ass and on the bed. I tried to block it with my hand as I got up and shuffled to the bathroom. I did my best to let it out and wipe up but between us, there was SO much, and I gave up after a bit. When I returned to my room, he was lying there, still completely nude on top of the sheets, waiting for me, his erection didn't subside for a moment. "Hey stud," I said by way of greeting and sauntering over to him. I planted a quick but tender kiss on his lips. "So, how does it feel not to be a virgin anymore?"

"Pretty good, I gotta say."

"Looks like you're ready for round two."

"I...think I am."

"Good." I got into bed beside him, and we made out passionately again. He didn't waste much time though, and his penis found its way easily into my dripping lady, but this time was much more like in the stories. He went slow at first, a lot of kissing and fondling my tits with his hands and mouth. Then, as if finding out he wouldn't cum too quickly, he started to thrust more urgently. Still just missionary, but very, very hot. I spurred him on, telling him he could go faster and harder if he wanted, and he did. I didn't think he could pull it off, but he did make me cum, and just as I was moaning and riding the wave, I could feel his start to arrive. "Pull out! You have to pull out!" and just as I pushed on his chest he stood on his knees, grabbed his cock with his hand and started spraying. I felt the rain from my throat down to my bush, with stray drops between my breasts and on my stomach.

He groaned and collapsed next to me, out of breath. "That's how it's done," I said.

Still catching his breath, I could tell he was searching for something to say by way of response. All that came out was "Thank you."

"Awwww, comere!" I grabbed his shaggy curls and gave him a long kiss. It was unlike any other sex I had; I felt very much in control. HE was the grateful one, the awkward one unsure of himself and the new feelings that were no doubt rushing through his mind. I quite enjoyed the dominance, which is the only way I can explain what happened next: "there's a box of tissues right there." He turned and brought it to me. "Now clean me up." He did without a word, which almost felt like a gentle massage with the way he conscientiously picked up every bit of his semen on my body. "Thanks babe."

We cuddled and talked some more. Both of us felt the giant wet spot from the first round around our butts, but neither of us cared. It was a euphoric little bit of time, but when I checked the clock, it was past eleven and I needed to get him out of here lest I have an awkward interaction with my parents. They wouldn't have disowned me or anything dramatic, they'd just be naturally curious and would make all kinds of assumptions about the relationship (namely, they'd assume this was my "boyfriend" and he was certainly not).

As I dropped him off, he asked what he should say to the other guys about us and tonight. I responded: "Adam, go in there, and tell them we fucked, and it was amazing. And at the next party, I'm going to tell everyone that we fucked, and that YOU were amazing. Don't let anyone give you any shit. You're a sweet man and will make some girl real happy someday."

"Okay...what about us? Will I see you again?"

"Of course. Sure. Why not? But, obviously, don't catch feelings. I'm not that kind of girl for you. We're friends...and you know I'm also "friends" with...all of your housemates!" I said laughing at my own little joke.

Over the months, Adam would become my best, most skilled lover up to that point. And it was simple: he was horny, VERY eager to please me, and listened to my instructions. He wasn't a doormat by any means (he could sometimes be very pleasantly aggressive) but he listened to me closely. It was a power dynamic in which he was the student and I, the teacher. We had a really good thing going.

12