Broken Secrets Ch. 03

Story Info
There is something afoot in the relationship between dragons.
9.1k words
2.1k
1
2

Part 3 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

-----

Carenath and Fyr grew closer together, though it was a shame that the growing heat of summer, blistering into the pavement and chasing them from the parks, had rendered going outside in that heat a little harder to bear than usual. Dragons, a lot of the time, had greater trouble releasing heat from their bodies than other species, though some were less shamed about it and would simply sit with their jaws hanging wide open like crocodiles, allowing heat out in that way. Fyr's frills held a little there too, but evolution had rendered them more aesthetic than functional on her body, too small overall to really make any difference.

Being at Fyr's home so much, however, Car could not help but see Sasha around too, eyeing her out of the corner of his eye when he thought that she was not looking. He told himself that it was just a fascination with her, the dragoness being so different to his mom, and an interest in the family dynamics. Car had to admit that, growing up with his friends around, he'd never really seen a family dynamic that was anything outside the norm and Sasha being a single mom and a successful one too intrigued him.

Yet he couldn't just come out and ask her how it was to be a single mother! Hell, that was rude! Even Carenath knew that, which must have meant that it was extra rude, for he was still of the age where he was told that his brain was developing and stupid things still sometimes came out of his mouth with a greater frequency than he was honestly proud to admit. At least, he hoped that was why he sometimes blurted things out without thinking, though he wanted to be on his best behaviour with Fyr.

He didn't know what he thought of her, lying under the shade of the trees in her garden on a hot summer's day, a day off for both of them, even though Car wished that they had even more time together. Fyr rested her head on his stomach, lying on her back too, though it was not the most comfortable of positions. Looking down at her, the drake could not find it in himself to care, not as her chest rose and fell softly in slumber, finally relaxed, even if it was still boiling out there. She'd been having trouble sleeping lately, even when he had stayed over a couple of times, frankly quite amazed that Sasha had even allowed it. He'd thought the walls there were quite thin, but maybe that was why the dragoness did not mind -- she'd find out if anything untoward was going on there anyway.

Not that it mattered. They were both adults and, well, adults enjoyed sex. That was simply the way of it and he grumbled softly under his breath as his shaft tried to rise to attention. It was Fyr, he blamed, the dragoness' bosom swelling up with her breath, even if it made him chuckle faintly too to see that he was so turned on by such a comparatively small thing, something that should not have had him wanting her just like that, a snap of the fingers getting him hard in an instant. He was on a hair-trigger, or so it seemed, with her all the time, wanting her, though his heart warmed with more for her too that he wasn't so sure that he was ready to explore.

Yet he was in no rush and neither was Fyr. Like with any relationship, they'd figure things out as they went along.

Later that day, eating a quiet dinner with Fyr and her family, Car could not quite sit still. It was as if there was a strange scent in the house, something that caught his attention, even though he could not quite place it.

"Did you get a new room spray?" He asked lamely, though it was something that his curiosity simply was not going to be happy with otherwise, not unless he asked. "It smells... Um..."

Kao gave him a look, though the drake, to be fair, could hardly look up from his plate while he was eating, practically inhaling his food.

"What? There's nothing new here. Right, mom?"

Sasha rolled her eyes.

"Like you'd tell, hon. Eat more slowly, you'll choke."

In like form, the spitting image of her but as a male, a younger one too, Kao rolled his eyes right back at her. Of course, he did not slow in his rapid pace of eating either, eyes briefly darting back and forth. There was not much in the world that could distract him from his food, regardless of what was going on around him.

"No, nothing new, Carenath -- why do you ask?"

"Oh, uh..." He sheepishly rubbed the back of his neck. "Just thought there was something here, it smelled a bit familiar, you know? Thought that maybe it was something that mom used to use. I've been looking for something nice for her birthday."

Sasha smiled.

"That's kind of you. Although Kao always manages to get me a birthday present, the strange thing is that the gift and the card always seem to have Fyr's handwriting on it..."

Fyr laughed, snorting into her glass of lemonade, bubbles going up her nose, tail flicking back and forth under the table. It was not something that she was going to deny, but she was always going to make sure her mom had the best presents she and Kao could afford, even if Kao was "rather useless" at getting them.

Kao scowled and blushed, but refused to say anything against what had been said or in agreement to it, hunching down and deepening his darkening scowl. His tail curled around the leg of his chair, even though Sasha tried to pat him on the shoulder and make him feel better, the younger drake too grumpy to really respond to it in any way.

"He'll come around," Fyr said, chuckling a little as she set her knife and fork aside. "Mom, that was delicious, thank you."

Car smiled. The sincerity in her words shone through, regardless of what she was saying. Was everything about Fyr so simply genuine? He liked it, rather a lot, in fact, though he could not remember finding someone ever that he had been as drawn to as her.

Was that what finding "the one" was all about? Did that mean that he really was head over heels in love with her? He hadn't figured that one out yet and even though he had told himself that he was going to wait and see what was to happen, it felt as if something was driving him forward, nipping at his heels, telling him to hustle, not to waste any time. But if he started running in any direction as fast as he could, that stood the chance too of getting exactly where he didn't want to go far more quickly than he would have otherwise.

That was one lesson that he had learned, though it had come with difficulty, having to catch up on study in school that he had forgone. He'd started an internship in woodworking, thinking that that was what he'd wanted to do. And yet he had not realised the demands of that job, the long hours and the poor pay, that he was being taken advantage of.

He'd leaned hard into that back then too, even though things had come right with hard work, striving for a different course in life, though he still enjoyed working with his paws when the opportunity to do so presented itself to him. It was good to make something, though he did it only as a hobby, playing with more intricate craftsmanship rather than simply making functional items, however well-made they were or regardless of the high quality of wood that he had ended up working with.

With that in mind, Car did not want to rush things. Yet it was so hard not to when his heart beat so fervently for every one of Fyr's kisses.

He stayed over that night, though the heat of the night kept him awake with Fyr, the dragoness touching him, but only barely. The door was locked and the curves of her naked body showed through clearly in the brief light of the moon cast through the open window, highlighting the edges of her scales.

"You're so beautiful," he murmured, only wishing that it was not so warm that he could touch her more, to be closer to her. "Do you even know how damn beautiful you are?"

Fyr blushed, half-turning away from him, her nipples perking up softly in the cool air, though she did not feel cool at all, not with Car with her.

"Stop, Car, you're going to make me blush."

She loved it really. It had been so long since someone had spoken to her like that and Carenath treated her with the utmost devotion, things sparking and crackling between them. However could they keep things casual when they all felt so damn good when they were together?

Slowly, she reached for him, afraid to break the spell of the moment, linking her fingers through his. Only the one paw touched and Carenath smiled, returning her grasp, squeezing her paw lightly.

"Yes?"

"I don't know what I'd do without you now," Fyr murmured, unable to look him in the eye, her tail curling back and forth off the side of the bed behind her, restless. "I don't want to say this... I don't want to go too quickly... But I really like you, Car. Like, really like like you."

He knew what she meant, but the beauty of the kind of relationship that they had meant that no further words were at all needed as Fyr came in closer, accepting the warmth of his kiss with a low, deep groan that seemed to rise up from the depths of her very soul. Maybe it was the spell of the moonlight or the way that the curtains fluttered ever so faintly in a warm breeze, but the moment was right and Car's body responded to her swinging her leg over his hips.

"Damn, Fyr..."

He swore lightly under his breath, glancing at the door, but she caught his muzzle again with her lips, sharing breath, reassuring him that it was indeed locked, that no one was going to walk in on them unexpectedly.

Everything was fine, nothing was wrong. Nothing at all.

"But we have to be quiet."

So very quiet, so as not to arouse suspicion, for Fyr's bedroom there was ill-placed between Kao's and Sasha's, one on either side of her. The dragoness did, however, have the best view of the garden and the most private window, the trees outside blocking any neighbours from seeing up to her private window set into a corner of the house. Kao and Sasha had more discreet windows, but there was still the risk, more so with Kao's where his window looked out over the front street. Guys could generally get away with going topless in their own rooms or whatever even if there was a chance of being spotted by a stranger.

Carenath didn't know why he was thinking like that, wondering, even then, how private Sasha's room was. He could only tell of Kao's for the fact that he'd hung out there a few times with him to play video games, one of the older, nostalgic systems that they'd somewhat bonded over. Kao was still suspicious of him, in a way, but seemed to have been at least somewhat reassured that Car had no true ill intentions towards his sister, which was something, at least.

Maybe he wouldn't have minded too much if someone could hear them, even as he kissed Fyr fiercely, the nude dragoness practically begging his attention, Car's heart pounding, not wanting to stop himself. He dove between her legs as his cock swelled to full hardness, blood pumping to all the right parts of his body and by no means his brain, huffing and panting, his flickering, darting tongue seeking out the teasing sweetness of her nectar.

"Ohhh..."

Fyr's moan rang forth and yet Car did not want to quiet her, for the sound of it made his heart leap, pounding harder than ever, singing for her. He doubted that there was a better place in the world for a dragon to be other than between her legs, though he deliberately left out, in the privacy of his mind, what part of him would be between her legs. His tongue darted into her, curling up against her G-spot -- or at least trying to. He knew where it was, roughly, but was still a drake who needed a little more experience in that regard.

But Fyr's warmth gave him plenty of time to enjoy that, the experience of it, how her thighs squeezed around his head, a soft layer of fat giving her suppleness while muscle lay beneath. She was strong, stronger than she let on, though he loved her, in his own way, exactly the way she was. It didn't matter to him how her body was for it was something that Carenath could not help but lust for, how her moans rose, her toes curling, legs trembling as she strained to keep it all in.

"Car..." She gasped, grabbing at his head, half-twisting to one side. "We've got...ah...to be...ohhh...quiet..."

But it was not the drake who was struggling to be quiet in that moment as he growled into her sex cheekily, tongue sweeping up and around the nub of her clit as he tenderly suckled it into his mouth, lips folding around it. The effect on the dragoness was electric, hips shuddering and jumping as if she had been struck by an electric charge, grunting thickly in the back of her throat. It was cute, so very much so, how she simply could not keep herself under control, yet Car doubted that he would ever have wanted to truly see her so restrained, his heart pounding for the sweetness of her juices.

For some reason, though he could not quite place why, he wanted her more than ever, bringing her off to a squealing cry of orgasm, which she only just about managed to muffle in the pillows. Car's tail curled lustfully back and forth, overwhelmed by the heat of the dragoness around him. In the darkness of her bedroom, the only light there to see by that of the moonlight reverently brushing her scales as if with an artist's tool, he was more passionate than ever. Yet did there even have to truly be a reason why as he growled, lapping up her essence, losing himself in the moment? Carenath was not so sure, not so sure at all.

Yet he knew what he wanted as he moved over her and Fyr drew the drake in against her, welcoming him in, though her legs spread and wrapped around his waist before he could try another position. On her back, she purred sensually, reaching back behind her head to grip the bars of the bed headboard, something that, in hindsight, she was glad that she had not gotten rid of in line with other styles of bed. Whatever position would she have found herself in if not for something to hold onto, to keep her rooted and grounded as passion swept through her?

She grunted, blushing heavily, yet the heat of her blush seemed to sweep through her entire body as his thick length found the folds of her pussy. Her partner's muzzle pushed in close to hers as they shared breath, tongues tangling for a heartbeat of a moment, though Car could only kiss her more deeply than ever as their bodies joined once more in carnal bliss. His lips and maw swallowed up her cries as he powered into her, her folds slick with her arousal, which could not have been denied even if Fyr may have wanted to.

She was hot for him, heat simmering through her veins as if the drake there with her was a life force that she, suddenly, could not live without, though the moment was not one that Fyr could explain either. As she cried out into his maw, his hips worked powerfully, sending every inch of cock that she ever could have desired into the heat of her snatch, her pussy closing and rippling around him. Not that the dragoness would have said that she was at all in control of the muscular contractions of her body in a moment like that, moaning, groaning, crying out, head swirling and spinning with so much lust that it was a wonder that a young body like hers at all knew what to do with it.

But it was all an experience and one that Fyr wanted to lean into even more hungrily, the warmth of his strong body against hers intoxicating. Even the scent of him, his spicy body wash, ginger and black pepper, invigorating as her nostrils quivering... It all drew her in, how his tail flicked back and forth, brushing the bedsheets even further aside, not that she at all needed them to keep warm with in the heat of the night. The summer was a time for lust and fun, indeed, and maybe it was high time that she found a little more of that for herself, following Carenath down the path that he had already opened the door to, all for her.

The drake, however, could not stop himself from rising to the lure of passionate orgasm so quickly, far too aware of every thrust, how his cock pulsed within her, throbbing deliciously. It was as if "his" dragoness was tighter than ever, her pussy rippling, clenching, so very tight around him that he could not resist it, greedily taking him in even as his thrusts sped up.

The bed creaked under them, headboard bumping back lightly into the wall with every thrust. Somehow, neither of them could find it in themselves to slow in the slightest. It was the way of it, passion coursing through, all in time with the drum of their hearts beating as one, Carenath engrossed in thrusting into her pussy over and over again, the rhythmic pump of his hips coming with a little shudder every few strokes. For he was close, his cock strained, the dragon raking in a panting gasp, tail curling around the semi-raised post at the foot of the bed, anything for some kind of leverage.

He did manage to kiss her deeply, however, even though he could not have been at all sure just how loud his groans, in the end, had been. His balls ached, sending spurt after spurt of seed into Fyr, kinky in the extreme, though he was glad to know too that, of course, she was on the pill. They wouldn't have wanted anything untoward to come from their bodies coming together, after all, only a great sense of fun and lust. They weren't ready to be parents by a long shot, whether together or alone, and had already taken precautions against that, but, oh, if it wasn't hot to cum bareback into her, his cum flowing forth, seeming to fill her up to the brim.

Of course, that was merely a sensation presented by his mind, overwhelmed with lust, the tip of his tail twitching as the dragoness quivered under him. As the pace of his thrusts slowed, Fyr released her grip on his waist a little with her legs, allowing them to splay slightly, muscles aching, her body shivering, though she was not cold at all.

"Oh, Car..."

She held him tightly to her, her face pressed down into his shoulder as she took in a shuddering gasp, the heat of his rod inside her all that she had thought she could ever want. It made her feel whole, as if there was nothing else in the world for her, though even she did not know whether or not she was ready for the depth of emotion to come forth. But she didn't have to explore it, if she was not ready for it, not quite yet, at least, which was at least something.

Car would be there, she knew he would. Whether it was something more developing between them or merely a summer fling, a romance that would end as sweetly as it had begun, with no hard feelings or bad thoughts between them. It would be what it was meant to be and she had gone into it knowing too that she was okay with that. To have his body against her, to feel his strength, the drake matching her in every way and providing for her too, well... What more could she want when he delivered every last jot of emotional support to her that she thought she ever could have needed?

All she'd ever needed, in the end, had been someone to show her a little more fun, how to let go of stress, to smile and play. That would be a lesson that she would forever take forward from the drake.

She sighed, nuzzling at his shoulder, the drake whispering to her, though she did not catch his words. Sleep tugged at her, drawing her down, his cock softening, so very slowly, inside her. She might not have been done with Carenath and his heart-warming lust for the time being, but sleep had to come, the drake yawning blearily, chuckling at himself.

"Come on, Fyr, we should rest."