Broken Secrets Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just a bit, yes, a little bit of rest.

The morning would bring another day together and neither dragon could wait to get there.

*

Sasha was glad that Fyr had found herself such a smart, young drake to be with. It was good to see her daughter putting herself out there, all in the way, of course, that made her life better. She'd wondered, sometimes, if her solitary life -- what she let on to her now adult kids, anyway -- had had a bad influence on Fyr, though there was little she could do about that. It was not as if she was randomly going to grab and drag in another replacement husband, simply because she wanted to present a typical, traditional, "oh so perfectly normal" family structure to her daughter and son.

What Sasha knew was that sometimes life did not work out the way one wanted it to. And the best representation she could give her kids of change was in picking herself back up, dusting herself off and carrying on, finding herself, healing, growing. Of course, she provided for them in every way they could have ever dreamed of through their childhood, not rushing them to move out either, even though it had been Kao who had been grumbling and making moves towards that.

Still, the drake was pleasing to look at with a strong jaw and sparkling eyes that reminded her of her younger days, the few flings she had had back then. They had been the sort of romances, fleeting and whirlwind, to give her a lust for life, to show her that there was more, even back then, than whatever she had sunken her nose into. She had never stuck with anything for long, however, back then, giving her a wide skillset and range of things to get into. That, in part, had contributed to her success later, the wide range of experience that had allowed her to move and live comfortably in the working world of a single mother.

Sitting at the kitchen table, Sasha curled her tail back and forth, shifting her weight, a cup of iced tea cradled between her paws. The condensation beaded, dampening her palms, though the cool was relieving as she wiped a little off the cup, transferring it to her muzzle, her temples, even down her neck. The day was so warm that Fyr and Carenath had dragged her old paddling pool, a small pool that was designed for much younger furs, out and had the hosepipe pointed at it. She only wished that she'd had the pool put in when Fyr and Kao had begged for it but, amongst so much else going on in life back at that time, there hadn't been the money for it. That was sad, but the kids didn't seem to remember.

Fyr shrieked outside as Car splashed her and Sasha chuckled, the moment taking her back. Oh, it had been a different time then, more years than she cared to admit to, back when she'd been nineteen, fresh-faced and looking to her future, though it was a time that, even then, that her own mother had been pushing her towards being a housewife. That wasn't the sort of thing that would have suited Sasha, however, not by a long shot, and she'd taken great pleasure in jetting off on road trips with young dragons, even a cougar once, not really discriminating between the furs that she dated and hung out with.

Sasha would not have said that she was intimate with all of them, only a handful. A handful was all that it had taken for her to find herself again, to look deeper inside to see what she really wanted. But there were few and far between memories better than sitting on the hood of a guy's first car with his paws on her hips and a dragon's lips pressed, ever so sweetly, to hers.

She still remembered what he tasted like, the cigarette smoke lingering on his breath, the gum that he chewed. It wouldn't have been her thing anymore, not by a long shot, but, back then, Sasha had loved it. And that had been all that it had needed to be, their bodies coming together, the grind of that dragon's length between her thighs setting off explosions within her akin to fireworks. Only those fireworks had been set off within her body as they'd sat at the lookout point, tucked back from view, on a picnic blanket that she'd brought out with her. She hadn't known, on leaving with the drake that day, that she was going to have sex with him, but that was how things had ended up.

His paws on her body, tracing the outline of her breasts, how her nipples had always seemed firmer when he was around, even through the firm-cupped brassieres that were in fashion then. Everything about the memory of him had her feeling as if she was a much younger dragoness again and the thing was that Carenath was the spitting image of him, even down to how he drew Fyr in against him with a cockier grin than ever, spinning her around.

"Car -- noooooo!"

Yet Fyr did not want him to let her down, not as Sasha watched them play and remembered when her own young lover, in times gone by, had kissed her so passionately that she'd thought her heart might leap out of her chest. He had looked like Car, so very much like Car, and Sasha propped her chin upon her hand as she smiled, reminiscing, feeling his paws on her all over again.

And yet...there was a difference there that she could not deny, starting a little, shaking herself from her reverie, the image of her old lover fading as Car replaced it. The dragon, of course, who was with her daughter.

Sasha chuckled to herself. Sure, Carenath was a fine young dragon and might have reminded her of an old flame of hers, but it wasn't right to keep staring. Maybe she should have a look on that dating app again, to see if there was anyone suitable for her. It was always an option to go out and have fun, but, at her age, the guys always seemed to be looking for something else.

"I'll have to keep trying," she said to herself and the empty kitchen, though the playful shrieks and squeals of the two outside at least helped, in some small way, to ground her in reality. "There'll be someone there, I know there will be."

But maybe, from time to time, she would sneak a sly look at Car, just to remind herself of what it had felt like back when she'd been young.

Only once or twice.

*

"Fyr?"

Car entered the house slowly, the front door open. Fyr had said that Kao had most likely left the door open, so he was all good to go right on in while she waited at the tennis courts for him. On a rare, cooler day, they'd taken the chance to get their rackets out and play a casual game. Although it had gotten a little bit sweaty, there was no true competitiveness in their game, though Car had been called into work for the evening, just a little something where he was being asked to assist someone else. He wasn't entirely sure what he needed to do there, but it meant that there wasn't time to pop back to his house.

Fortunately, he did have a reasonable enough change of clothes in his car and, for the evening, his work had said that it was okay however he turned up. It was not as if he was on call anyway, a young drake who was pushing on with his career, and could not be expected to be always presentable and accessible for office norms. But getting clean and removing the sticky stain of some kind of fruity smoothie drink from his chest was certainly something that he needed to do.

It had been an accident, a slip of the paw by Karen, but it just had not come off his scales easily, even if Fyr had tossed him a towel pretty much immediately. It worked differently in how certain liquids soaked into fur or stuck to scales and not just anything could get it out. Thankfully, more often than not, a good shower and wash down with scale-fresh would do the trick, though it did mean that some accidents caused issues from time to time too.

Fyr's house was closer for Car and he was glad that he'd been able to duck in there, though it felt weird to him to run to the shower, the little downstairs ones, holding his clothes, Fyr telling him to just grab a towel from the closet. The one that he grabbed was large and soft and somewhere between pink and purple, but he didn't have any time to waste as he darted in, locking the door and stripping down.

"Come on, come on..."

The little shower room was just a spare bathroom, a side one to the family bathroom that was upstairs, but it was just about big enough for him, even if it was a little more difficult to not knock his horns on the showerhead. There just wasn't enough height on it for him, even though he tried to wiggle it up a bit more.

"Hm..."

The dragon shifted his weight, head swinging back and forth, but there was something there, something that rose in the rush of hot water over his scales, warming him through when, really, he should have been cooling off to a better extent. It was warm still and he needed to hustle, even if it had been them that had called him in and not the dragon who was, technically, late. He wanted to leave a good impression, however, for his work, and was soon out of the shower, despite certain parts of his body being a little less than amenable to his state of hurry.

"What?"

He shook his head, his shaft at half-mast as he tried to towel off, though it was not as easy as it should have been to get his length to soften again. There was really no need to it as he cursed under his breath, trying to ignore it, rubbing the dampness from his head, down the length of his muzzle, back up and around his horns.

That scent... The dragon slowed, forgetting why he was hurrying, pausing with the towel draped down his face, a soft aroma clawing at him. The insistence of it did not seem to match up with the light, lilting fragrance of it, yet it wound into his nose more persistently than anything he had ever considered before, forcing him to take deep, gulping breaths.

"Unnfff..."

Maybe it was one of Fyr's towels, he told himself dimly, though it was hard for him to think straight, his cock swelling to full hardness. The tip gleamed with the faintest, tiniest hint of pre-cum, yet the drake was more ready to go than he had ever been, a part of him wanting to rock his hips even then, to grunt and to thrust.

But what on earth was he doing? It was Fyr's bathroom! Not even an en-suite or anything, nothing at all private about it! He couldn't handle his dick in there, no matter how good that scent was. Yes, yes... He thought. It must have been Fyr's towel, there couldn't be any other reason for it, none at all, even though he grunted softly, chest juddering.

He just wanted to take in more and more of it, scales heating up more than they had outside that day, soft and clean after his shower. Guiltily, for it did not help his situation in the slightest, he held the towel to his muzzle, inhaling deeply, licking his lips, eyes half-closed.

"Unff... God, Fyr..."

His cock twitched.

No, no, no -- that was quite enough of that! Huffing and grumbling to himself, Carenath towelled off strategically after that, trying to think of the most boring sports in the world to get himself soft again. Baseballs bouncing, flying through the air, furs running, trying to catch it, to be the best... Yes, that was boring enough, at least for him, though a part of him wondered if that would be the case for someone else who was actually into baseball.

He might not have softened all the way, but it was, at the very least, enough to get him into his underwear and jeans. They were not office smart clothes, but they were good enough, checking the time on his watch and sighing.

"Damn it..."

Hopefully, it would be good for him to go in, though he did lament not being able to spend the evening with Fyr. He did not yet work all week, having a good bit of time off still to spend with her, and the benefit of working at his age was that he didn't have the influx of "life responsibilities" to deal with, all the background admin that went into holding a life together. That was very much not a part of things that he at all looked forward to in the future.

But all would come together, he was sure of it, his T-shirt slipping on over ever so slightly still damp scales. Bundling up his clothes, he darted awkwardly from the bathroom, checking about once again to see if he was alone there. If there was no one else home, should he lock the door behind him? He didn't even have a key, but he could always use the ones by the door, lock it and put them back through the letterbox.

"Ohhhh..."

He paused, turning around.

"Hello?"

He was sure that he'd heard something, but the sound did not come again. Was that a groan? Worry knotted his brow and, even though he was late, he could not pause. What if someone there was hut? He couldn't just leave them, not when there could be something wrong. Even though he knew Fyr was out, if he'd known he'd left that idiot Kao on the floor somewhere with his head cracked, which would be very like Kao if he'd slipped doing something stupid, he just wouldn't forgive himself.

What he did not know was, the towel still in his arms, that his shaft was hardening again, more quickly than before. It tented out the front of his jeans crudely, drawing attention to his state of mind and presence of being, leaking pre-cum, slippery and slick, into his already marked underwear. It was not that he had intended to drip into his underwear earlier that day, of course not, but things had happened like that as he slowly eased his way up the stairs.

Step by step, something changed. He went straight past Fyr's door to Sasha's, breath caught in his throat. For the drake knew that something was going on there, something that he could not quite put his finger on, but that he was more than excited to be a part of all the same.

He didn't raise his voice, as quiet as a mouse, heart hammering, cock throbbing. Something was wrong and something was right as a strange vibration emanated through the wall of the bedroom, though the gap under the door was so small that he could not flatten himself to the carpet either to peer under it. That might have looked funny, to be honest, but there was nothing funny about Car sucking in needy breath after breath in short, sharp puffs of air, his pupils dilating.

There was something there and he shook his head, straining without knowing what he was doing to clear his head of that scent, though it had already infiltrated his lungs. Up there, it was stronger, stronger than it had ever been on the towel, though one thing was clear and that was that it most certainly was not Fyr's scent, not in the slightest. But it was similar, yes, richer and more intoxicating, something like the sweetness of cherries mixed with the richness of a more luscious fruit still.

If he'd been more with his senses, perhaps Carenath would have been able to identify that scent more closely, grunting softly, whimpering, though he tried to stay as quiet as possible. For what was taking place in Sasha's bedroom was more alluring still. He could not have known how her heat was upon her, though for anthros that was merely a need to have sex more, a time when they were ovulating and ripe to bear more offspring.

If she'd known it was coming on, she would have taken care of her needs more aptly, but, instead, it had slammed into her while the kids were out, her chest heaving, gasping, staggering up the stairs with her paw in her underwear, driving her fingers lustfully into the heat of her sex.

"Ooof... Yes..."

Holding back had simply not been an option and, thankfully for her, it was not as if either Kao or Fyr were home, which was a blessing indeed. It allowed her the ability to kick her bedroom door closed, even if she did not lock it, panting heavily, toppling onto the bed, grunting, hips rising, thrusting.

It was too much for her, fire burning through her veins, even her scales aching, itching at the edges. It was like being in heat of the very first time, all over again, and not even Sasha could understand why that was so, why it had come on so strongly, suddenly. As much as the dragoness moaned and twisted, grasping and floundering for the toys in her bedside table drawer, she just couldn't get them into her paws quickly enough.

A rampant rabbit. Oh, it was the toy of choice for so many ladies, but one that came with a certain air of laziness to it. Sasha groaned, underwear strained between her thighs, though she could not quite remember where her trousers had gone in the process of getting her heat-struck body upstairs. Or had she been wearing a skirt?

No matter, no matter... Nothing like that could possibly matter anymore, only that her heat was satisfied, the lust coursing through her, licking the toy salaciously, almost as if the dragoness was putting on a show for some imaginary male. With a low, deep moan that didn't quite sound like it belonged to her, she slurped on the silicone, a mechanism inside that allowed it to vibrate and a battery compartment, though she was sure it already had fresh in there. When it slid into her pussy, well-lubed as much as she could with saliva, her cries rose forth, echoing off the walls.

An instant orgasm. Oh, it was the best, the best thing that she could ever have imagined -- at least then. It was all that she wanted, all that she needed, tail thrashing, messing up the bedsheets, though that like so many other things had ceased to matter in the passion of the moment. If only she had a strong drake there with her, someone to fuck her, to cover her, Sasha's mind running rampant as the toy vibrated inside her, pulsing against her innermost walls, her pussy slick and soaked with her own arousal.

"Ah, yes... Yes..."

She didn't have to thrust and grind the toy, but she still did so, all so very greedily, needing it, panting for it, her tongue hanging out over the edge of her muzzle as if she was a slut who couldn't think of anything else other than sex. It may have been true for her, but Sasha still though that she should have been better able to handle her heat at her age -- it was not as if she hadn't experienced them before, after all!

But it was different, something stoking the fire of her need like never before, panting, moaning, hips thrusting, grinding, needing it all, needing everything so very much. There was no holding back from it, not as she cried out, twisting back and forth, hardly aware of what her body was doing. All she knew was how damn good the toy felt inside her, how nicely it filled her, even if she wanted a thicker, deeper cock that would stretch her out in the way that a dragoness like her needed so badly.

It trembled and buzzed delightfully up against her G-spot, however, sending her over the edge, hastily burying her muzzle into the pillows, biting one. Heavens, why was it that she was being so loud! It didn't make sense, no sense at all, but she couldn't think about anything but how her blood pulsed through her, heart pounding, driving and beating for the bliss of her ultimate pleasure.

It had to come, though not slowly, not even as she rolled over in bed, blinking. Was there something wrong with the light in there? She swapped that toy for another, though the thicker dildo slid into her more easily as she tried to catch her breath, rocking onto all fours and grinding back on it. It put her in a better position, a pillow in her jaws, but she was facing the door and something, however small, was not quite right there.

Had she left something in the hallway? She cocked her head, but the drive of her heat was too great for her to linger on the thought, fingers rubbing her clit fervently, sending her spiralling into heart-stopping orgasm all over again. She was barely with herself, yet she was sure she saw something there, a thump that did not come from her, even if the pillows did end up scattered all over the place afterwards.

No... No, the sound must have been her, had to have been her. There was no other explanation for it, none at all, and, frankly, Sasha had forgotten all about that strange sense she'd had in the middle of her bliss when she was aching and sprawled out across the bed at the end of it all. Moaning softly, she dipped her fingers into the slickness of her soaked pussy, rolling her juices and evident arousal between her fingers, smearing it across her pussy lips. Nothing else mattered in the afterglow, though she was too warm and aching, in a different kind of way, for a cool, long shower.