Broken Secrets Ch. 05

Story Info
A dragon's eyes wander to his girlfriend's mother...
9.2k words
2.5k
2
2

Part 5 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

-----

"Ugh..."

Car laid back on the sofa, though his house was more and more foreign to him. With Fyr in his life, he spent more time at her house and with her than ever, though his mind was torn. He didn't know what he was doing, what wiles had twisted and turned through his life, why his eyes wandered so much.

And what the hell was up with that accidental grope? It hadn't even been one-sided! He'd stumbled and Sasha had grabbed him and then her tail had been around his hip, touching his...yeah. Maybe it would have been more embarrassing than it was if it had not made him want to moan, only able to clamp his jaws down against it in the moment as he twisted away from her, trying to disengage himself. He knew it was wrong, but he wanted something more, something different, something that would make more sense to him.

But did anything even make sense anymore? He didn't know where his heart truly lay, or if there was even anything wrong in what he was doing. Maybe if all he wanted was a different kind of relationship, that was fine. It might not have been traditionally normal, but not everyone had to follow the same paths as others through their lives. He could be different, like that, maybe.

The ringing of his phone brought a groan to him. He didn't want to talk to anyone, but the ringer was insistent, even as he put a cushion over his face. If he could have hidden away there, away from his problems, forever, that would have been quite alright by him. But even he had to admit to them eventually, facing them with his head held high, at least to the very best of his ability.

Sometimes, that was all that a dragon could do.

He grumbled, answering his phone, though the name that appeared there was a number that he recognised. Kao. Why was he calling him?

His curiosity was intrigued enough to answer.

"Hey, what's up?"

"I thought you were ignoring me, do you take that long to answer the phone usually?"

Carenath rolled his eyes.

"Sure thing. What do you want?"

"I'm bored," Kao said, a whiny note entering his voice, though he had not yet learned to moderate it, which would come in time. "Fyr's out, she's with her friends..."

Yeah, Carenath knew that. He might not have had work to go to right then and there, but there was a problem in that his friends that day had all been busy. He hadn't really reached out to them either, to be honest, but that was the answer he was going with for himself.

"I can't help with that, Kao, she's got to have her own time too."

Kao grumbled.

"You sound like mom. She's been busy for years, Carenath, if you don't spend time with her now, you never will."

There was more to unpack there than what Carenath was willing to get into at that moment, though there was little that the dragon could dig into. Kao wasn't one to open up and the only nudge that Car could give him was a little one in the right direction. That was just the way of it.

But there was one thing he could do.

"Should I come by? Not like I've got anything to do either."

Carenath would rather have spent time on his own, his tail twitching back and forth as it hung over the edge of the sofa, the bronze-brown scales glowing faintly. That would, however, require him putting on pants, but it was just something that he would have to deal with.

"Yeah, if you like."

Even though he would not admit it, Carenath knew that Kao wanted him there. Maybe something was going on with the drake or maybe there was nothing at all, just wanting a bit of company, but that evening of company, either way, would help out.

Carenath sighed, groaning as he dragged his tail up from the sofa. At least he'd already showered. He didn't need to do anything much to get out and on his way, though his heart beat a little more quickly. It seemed like everyone wanted his attention those days. But that was not entirely a bad thing. Even if hanging out with Kao would put him near Sasha.

He'd have to be careful, have to keep his distance, he told himself. Yet there was no harm in looking, as long as Sasha did not linger on the accidental grope and touching either, which was something he very much hoped for.

Or did he?

Some things were not that easy.

But things were okay with Kao, hanging out, Sasha not around. That made Carenath feel a little better, at least in the way that he thought that he could put off his problems for a little longer. That would help, he thought, losing himself in the new RPG game that Kao had wanted to delve into for some time. There were shooters and racing games too, ones that repeated the same tracks and zones, to allow them to learn the area, shaving off seconds with a slide around a corner or learning where to hide to best take down a target.

"Ah -- damn it!"

Kao laughed and good-naturedly threw his controller down, though he was a bit of a sore loser. The fact that there was pizza on the way and a giant bowl full of mixed potato chips on the coffee table before them helped some, though Carenath had had a couple of beers. Kao was just about old enough to know that he wanted to try a drink and Sasha allowed him to in the privacy of their home, though the drake was not that interested in it yet. He said it made him sleepy. Junk food would be more on the agenda for him, something better to fill his stomach with.

"Dude, have you tried the bonus levels yet? They've got this code you can put in now to access them... A free thing..."

"Ah, really? Cool!"

It was something new and the mere act of gaming soothed the edge of worry from Carenath's bones, though it really should have been Fyr sitting there in the chair opposite the big sofa, watching them, relaxing and joining in when she wanted to. It was strange to be there without Fyr, although it reminded him a little too much of how things had been last time he'd been there without her.

That had been when things had shifted between him and Sasha. And even Carenath could not say quite what was happening there.

Sasha, however, knew how she felt. She was old and experienced enough to tell when her thoughts were wandering, when she wanted something more, though she had, so far, put it down to her being a little frisky. In short, she needed to "get some". Maybe she could go out and find a nice drake, but it was not as much the "done" thing for dragons of her mature age to do that for a quick hook up.

From the kitchen, listening to the younger dragons laugh and shout happily from the living room, she rumbled a growl, rubbing her temples. It would be easy, so easy, if she could find someone to enjoy a lovely night with, but that wasn't quite how Sasha wanted to play it either.

It had been awkward, yes, when she'd touched his hind end and he'd practically grabbed her breast... Yet the fierce masturbatory session afterwards, wondering if she could hear his grunts and groans through the shared bedroom wall, had told her all that she'd needed to do. Just that touch alone had had her wetter than ever, as if she was in the middle of her heat again, even though that had passed.

She's gotten off four times that night and twice more the following morning until she had to return to normal life that day. She'd known she was in need, desperate for that sense of delight, muttering and moaning, trying to hide her desire. But that touch had set it flaring up, something that she could neither deny nor ignore, the heat in the pit of her belly swelling through, blistering as if she was burning up from the inside out.

She wanted him. But that didn't mean that she could have him.

Sasha watched him from the kitchen, from the hallway, how the light from the TV glanced off his muzzle, highlighting the shape of it and the edges of his scales.

Maybe she could push on a little bit. Tease a little more from him. If she caught him showering again though, Sasha thought she might just have a heart attack.

Not really, but he made her heart pound that hard that it felt like it might just have been something on the edge of possibility, his laughter making her feel like a young dragoness all over again. He made her feel as if she could do anything, be anything, even if that had all been something that she'd taken into her own control a very long time ago. Sasha had thought that she could only rely on herself, so that was what she'd done.

She didn't want to rely on Carenath... But a "roll in the hay", as was one of Fyr's newest favourite jokes, would go down nicely.

That was if he wasn't Fyr's boyfriend. Look but no touch, maybe?

There were too many questions there. Better to play the part of the good mother that she had been leaning into for so many years already, tail flicking, lifting, curling back and forth as she collected the pizza boxes from the door, leaving a nice tip for the delivery dragon.

"Here you go, guys."

Kao grinned and Carenath said something about not having her to wait on them, though it was not as if he was not going to accept the pizza from her. It was too good, dripping with cheese and red hot, pepperoni in just the right amount that he liked. Sasha's presence, so close, had him on edge, however, scales tingling, rolling his hips back into the sofa cushion just a little bit. The pressure, for some reason, helped, even if his breath came in shorter pants, heart speeding up. It was funny how easily she had that effect on him, though Car did not know the answer as to why there.

"Why didn't you go out with Fyr, mom?" Kao asked, tipping his head back as his mother passed behind the sofa. "I thought you wanted to try that new bar that they were looking at..."

Sasha laughed lightly, her tail slowly dragging against the back of the sofa, only to make the scales prickle at the back of Carenath's neck. Was that deliberate? Of course, he would come to learn with Sasha that everything she did was deliberate. With the blue dragoness, there were no accidents.

"I can't keep up with those young dragons," she said, though the purr in her voice hinted at more. "They'd have more fun out there without me, Kao, though Fyr did ask, of course."

"Oh, I see."

Kao was not that interested in what Sasha was or was not going to do, though Sasha had eyes only for Car. The bronze dragon reached back a little over the sofa, his paw flung back as if he was stretching, but the dragoness locked onto it, stepping into his touch, though Kao was not looking. That was just as well.

An electric thrill shot between them, the two of them letting out a soft gasp, closing at their throats. Oh, it was there, that touch, that connection, even if it should not have been. Sometimes, dragons could not help how they felt. It was up to them on how they took it forward, or not, however.

Resist it, Carenath, he told himself. You can't do this to Fyr. Fyr loves you.

They hadn't said the "L-word", but the thought was there, lurking under the surface.

Carenath tried to focus on his pizza, though his attention was less and less on the games and more on himself, on how he reacted to Sasha's presence. He let her see him looking, his gaze lingering and dragging on her for a moment longer than was needed. He wouldn't have been so bold if not for the beer swilling about his tongue, relaxing down his throat, so soft and tentative, lowering his inhibitions. Maybe it was those very inhibitions that had not been serving him well so far.

He took his time going to the bathroom -- or, more accurately, on the way to and from the bathroom, hoping to catch her. He was focusing so intently on her steps, trying to work out where in the house she was, that he nearly bumped into her as she came too quickly around the corner, his paws coming up.

"Ooof!"

"Hey!"

Not that she minded his paws touching her breasts again, her jaw falling a little slacker, a smile on her lips. Carenath froze, yet while he didn't know what to do, Sasha absolutely did.

"Easy there, tiger," she chuckled, only stepping back when she thought the drake might pass out from worry and possibly arousal too, if she read it correctly. "I don't want to scare you off."

Her heart beat quickly, too quickly. Was that what she meant? Should she even have said that? If he was not on the same page as her, she could, very easily, play it off as something else, though it could have been seen as a bad joke too, if it came to that.

Carenath, on the other hand, stepped back, blushing, rubbing the back of his neck, though the rising bulge in his pants told Sasha all that she needed to know.

"Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't think..."

"Don't worry, honey. I think we all are thinking far too much about it."

Oh, how things had changed. The dragoness stepped around him, letting her tail drag, swinging back and forth, though it could have still been an accident in how it trailed over his hip as she passed. She didn't need to create any awkwardness, delightful tension crackling between them. There was only good to come, if that was what the two of them chose going forward.

Carenath didn't know what to think. He couldn't go straight back to the living room with a bulge in his pants like that, but darting up to Fyr's room didn't help it soften much. Ducking to the side, he tried pawing off quickly, but that did not help as much as he wanted it to. He just wanted to relieve his need, to make sense of things, to carry on with the evening, yet things were not destined to go that way.

Maybe it was time that he stopped fighting it. Sasha didn't seem to be holding back and there was no possible way that he could have misread her actions. She'd practically put her whole body in the way of him! There'd been no way that he could not have touched her like...like that!

There was something there and it was "do or die" time, the time where they could let it all pass by and never speak of it ever again. Car might not have even stayed with Fyr forever, regardless of everything, how much he cared for her, but Sasha was the kind of dragoness who made him decide too soon. It had to come, had to be enjoyed, for that was what life was all about.

Fyr had taught him that too, with her vitality and lust for life. It had not quite been present when he'd met her, but something had come and blossomed between them. It was not that he wanted to throw all of it away, but that he wanted to know something more, what could come if he was not holding back with others.

Maybe not only her mother? But he didn't have eyes for anyone else.

It was all so confusing. Carenath shook himself, sort of concentrating on games, but they'd settled more to movies, watching YouTube videos, things that could be picked up and put down at any time. It was not engrossing and allowed his eyes to wander, Sasha peering around from the kitchen door, the archway allowing easy access.

He smirked, blowing her a kiss, making sure, first, that Kao was not looking. Getting caught was not on the agenda for either of them.

"Hang on, I'm just getting another drink."

Kao grunted, tired and sleepy, though he was not yet ready to go to sleep. He was still the sort of dragon that would stubbornly stay up as late as he possibly could, all to put off the inevitable. It gave him a little bit of control back over his days, even though he was in a position and state of change in his life.

That wasn't what Carenath was focusing on, his heartbeat roaring in his ears as he tried to stalk into the kitchen after Sasha, though only managed to look like a cocky young dragon who was out of his league. And yet Sasha had invited him into her league, her eyes dancing, tempting fate, leaning back against the kitchen counter.

"Hey... I didn't think you'd come."

She pushed her hips out, showing off her form, though it was a subtle motion. That was one of many things that were learned with age, Car groaning in the back of his throat. He only spared a quick glance back over his shoulder as he crossed the distance between them, but Kao was too engrossed in whatever it was that he was watching to care.

Carenath wasn't sure how much more he cared anymore either. It was harder and harder to worry when everything in him wanted him to do everything that his mind told him, in a distant, far-off way, was wrong to do.

"Hey, you..."

Sasha chuckled as Carenath reached for her, resting his paws on her hips.

"Yeah, it's really happening," she murmured. "You okay with this?"

She had to check, had to test the waters, wondering if she was going to be forced aside, yet the drake's heart before her sung the same tune that hers was. They were on the same page, reading from the same book, his fingers folding around her hips lightly, the dragoness wanting to push into it. But she didn't know what she wanted to do, quite how far she wanted to go.

Her daughter... Oh. Oh, she could not allow her mind to wander. Her scales burned. Had her head been that foggy and dizzy for so long, or was it just because Carenath was so close to her?

Carenath licked his lips. Should he? Shouldn't he? He didn't know. But it was getting harder and harder to resist, to think that there was something he could do to stay on the path of the straight and narrow.

Without thinking, he leaned in. Thinking got him nowhere. Better to act.

"Oh..."

Sasha shivered, the young drake's lips on her throat. Oh, it had been so long since she had felt a touch like that, been kissed like that. It felt good, too good, so good that she felt herself melting into a gooey puddle right there before him.

Carenath was bold, pressing on a little more, if only to see... Well, he didn't know. His lips moved up her neck, hardly able to believe what he was doing, tracing the line of her jaw, one of her paws closing around his. She held it tightly, drawing him in an inch closer, though he dragged out the moment of his lips touching hers for as long as possible. The temptation and tantalisation made his heart leap and pound in weird and wonderful ways.

Closer and closer... Until, for the two of them, there was no going back.

His lips on hers were the best thing that Sasha had felt in years, letting his paws slide up to her waist, feeling out the curves of her, her body arching up to him. She moaned and trembled, though held herself in control, her lips parting softly against his, inviting even more, an even closer touch.

She wanted it. She would not deny that. It was everything she'd dreamed, everything that she had fantasied about so very often since she had first met Carenath, even without realising that something was pulling her in closer and closer to him. His tongue flickered up tentatively to touch hers and she whimpered, drawing back. Had that little noise, so cute and innocent, really come from her?

But Carenath was torn, heart pounding, his shaft rising. Oh, it could have been arousing how quick he was to become aroused, but he wasn't sure if she wanted it as much as he did. Was he just young and horny?

"No... No... This is different."

He stepped back, panting lightly, eyes downcast. Yet he could not hold back the throbbing ache of his cock, how it pulsed within his pants.

"Should we be doing this?" He whispered, ducking his head away, nipping at the inside of his mouth with worry. "It doesn't seem right... But it doesn't seem right to do nothing either."

"I know... I know what you mean."

"We should take some time."

One kiss. Just the one. They could still come back from that, right? That would still be okay, right?

Oh, but what fools they were.