Broken Secrets Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carenath tried to hide his arousal, the dimness of the late-night living room helping a little, though Kao's attention was, thankfully, not on him. All he had to do was to laugh at the right times, watching the videos, pretending to be interested. Kao was easy to please.

Maybe that was the case for the whole family. Though the "maybes" were starting to get on his nerves more and more. It was time to be done with them, one way or another.

Sasha hung around, watching the videos, slinking in closer and closer to Carenath. She was not interested in them, but she was interested in the prickling tension in the air, hanging between her and Carenath. She didn't have to pay attention to anything else, Kao not noticing how close she was, as there was nothing sexual, of course, when it came to his own mother being close to him.

Sasha pushed her tail lightly between Carenath's legs, though it was only possible as he leaned forward to look at the TV, the videos able to be played through the Smart TV system. That was something that had only come into play in the last few years. She'd not have a TV like that, not at all, when she'd been young. They were lucky. But she was luckier.

Things were heating up and who knew where it would end, but to say that Sasha was not enjoying every moment of the teasing was an understatement. She had had a glass of wine and was on her second to soften the edges of her nerves, though she was not worried, only...wanting. And she had been wanting like that for a very, very long time.

Kao yawned.

"Are you tired, honey?" Sasha said, quick to poke at him. "You really should get to bed earlier."

Of course, her son frowned.

"Nah, mom, don't be like that. You know I don't have work tomorrow. I've got to make the most of the summer while I can!"

That that was to be taken advantage of by staying up as late as possible was not something that Sasha was all that sure that she agreed with, but she couldn't voice her frustration there without giving rise to what was really going on. She rolled her eyes instead, clicking her tongue against the roof of her mouth in what she hoped was still a motherly enough fashion.

It was hard to sneak off with Car, to tease out those gropes and sweet little kisses, while Kao was there. Once, they slipped into the hallway and Car had her pinned half up against the wall, taking her breath away in the best of ways, lips on her throat, nibbling and nipping and kissing... Oh... She'd moaned. That had been too much to resist.

"Mom?"

Of course, it had to be Kao. Although he was a young adult, he wondered where she'd gotten to, something that he wanted to show her. He was not as outward and open about his affection as Fyr was, though he still wanted his mother's approval, her company, things that he could have in spades if he just let them have their time together first!

But Kao didn't know that as Car was called back too, more and more reluctant to game again.

"I don't know, Kao, I'm kind of bored of this one," he said with a sheepish laugh, rubbing the back of his neck. "I've played it a lot now, why don't you just play."

Fyr was out all night, which meant he could stay -- he'd stayed that once before until she'd come back, of course -- or go. He could still go and yet his willpower to leave was swiftly being overruled by his will to find a way to get what he wanted, what he and Sasha both wanted.

They couldn't just run off to the bedroom with Kao there. That might have broken the electric spell between them, the bated breath crackling tension that flashed between them whenever they touched. He didn't want to spoil it.

Thus, they had to wait it out, Sasha bold enough to steal a true grope of his crotch in the kitchen while Car was "getting drinks for everyone". By that time, she had a damp spot between her thighs, panting softly as he groaned and pushed into her paw, the desperation in her eyes matching his. It had been a long, long time since she had felt a need in her quite like that, though it was not to be helped, not to be called a halt to, whimpering, grunting, feeding her desire.

"Oh, god, Car..."

"Shush, he'll hear you..."

Carenath was always on watch, for he could not help it. He felt like he was the one who had more at stake there, more to lose. He was the one with the girlfriend, but Fyr was Sasha's daughter -- so did that mean that she had more to lose if she let go and released her instinct with him? It was too confusing, so confusing, and all infused with the thrill of touching, kissing, being groped by his girlfriend's mother, Sasha's strong-minded ways more than enough to set his heart fluttering and stomach churning, all in the very best of ways.

Maybe everything would settle if they just did it, just the once, something to allow them to release that need inside them. It was clearly there and they were swiftly losing the willpower to resist it, fading fast. They'd blame the drinks, later, yes, but it would not be because of the drinks, but the electric draw, like two opposing magnets being drawn together, irrevocably so. For once they had seen one another, there had been no going back from that point as he humped and ground into Sasha's paw, the thrill of it all as intoxicating to the drake as her touch.

He wanted her, needed her, craved her. Like the air that he breathed, every fibre of his being was dead set on convincing Carenath that he could not possibly live without or. Or, at the very least, fucking her -- which was a compromise that his needs, of course, were very willing to make.

He grunted and moaned, though had to break again, sitting with one leg propped up so that it could at the very least be a little less obvious that he was sporting a massive hard-on. The darkness of the living room helped and Sasha fussed with a side light to assist him further.

"This thing's been playing up... Kao, you'll have to look at it in the morning."

Just by saying to Kao that he would have to look at and do something the next day had the drake grumbling: there was no way he was going to do something like that willingly. DIY? Ugh... At least, that was how Kao viewed it. It just wasn't his thing.

If Fyr was there, he could have fucked her and taken her, mutually, of course, to relieve his needs, yet the burning in his veins and the missed call from his girlfriend on his phone would not let him not take advantage of the moment. His chest caught, feeling as if there was a steel band around it, growing tighter and tighter with every passing second, drawing in closer and closer, as if there was to be no release from it. The drake groaned, earning himself a strange look from Kao.

"What's wrong with you? You look...pained."

And he was, even if not in a way that he hoped Kao would understand, though the younger dragon was surely exploring and finding his sexual presence and sexuality too, in his own way. Carenath didn't want to know about that and neither did he care about it; Kao would find his own way in life. He was far more concerned, at that moment, about his way, what he was going to do with Sasha, how her bare scales would feel under his fingers.

That was if they did anything. Neither of them had said anything out loud, not yet.

He groaned softly. He had to go to bed. Maybe if he instigated it...

"Hey, Kao, mind if I crash here tonight?"

It was an effort to keep his voice level, not to sound panicked, panting softly, though he didn't want the flutter of his nostrils to show either.

Just play it cool, Car, he told himself. It'll be okay. It really will be okay...

"Sure," Kao said, as if it was nothing at all. "Mom, do I even have to ask you or are already planning to make him sausages and eggs in the morning?"

Sasha jumped, but quickly recovered. Her son didn't even realise the lewdness of what he'd just said! Poor Kao, oblivious to all that was right under his nose, but all to their benefit.

"Yes, of course -- and less of your sass too!"

She tapped Kao lightly on the head, though there was a smile on her face.

"Now... I think the guest room is still set up? If Fyr's not coming back tonight and staying with Lizzie, she will probably just crash into bed in the early hours. She tends to be quite tired after everything."

Her gaze locked with Car's, willing him to understand.

"The guest bedroom will be more comfortable for you."

Oh, he knew. He knew, even as he accepted her offer, ascending the stairs to the guest bedroom and doing what was needed to make himself comfortable in there, his heart pounding.

Maybe she would not come. Maybe she would not join him. Maybe Sasha would second guess everything and decide that it wasn't worth it. Maybe nothing at all would happen.

Yet in the warmth of the summer night, Sasha paused outside Carenath's guest bedroom. It was not a room in the house that she honestly spent all that much time in, considering how infrequently it was used, though she suddenly had a reason to go in. The fire of his kisses and tender touches lingered on her neck, down the line of her jaw, though Sasha could not have honestly said what she wanted more.

Carenath... To have everything right again... Perhaps even not to have felt like that at all? It could all have been easy, if they did not push too far.

But she had to. There was something there, a siren's call, except it was coming from the young drake, the one who was with her girlfriend and yet someone that she simply could not resist either way.

Entering the bedroom, she found him sitting there, perched on the edge of the bed, though not quite as if he had been expecting her. His fingers curled around the edge of the bed, crumpling the sheets, fresh and pressed, though they would not be such for long.

"Hey..." He said softly. "I didn't know if you would come."

"Do you want me to go?"

But that was not to be so. For he could not send Sasha away once she had bridged the gap between them, standing with a soft whimper on his lips as he reached for her. Car's paws folded around her hips securely as if they were meant to be there, the two dragons on an equal level, though Sasha's mature years no longer seemed to span the gaps that they did before.

He stroked her face, kissed her hand, yet that fire inside him could not be asked to simmer down for too long. He had held it back for as long as he could, the need building and building, even before Carenath had even recognised what was happening, what his body was telling him, and it had finally reached that blissful crescendo.

They didn't pause, didn't check for Kao. They simply fell into each other's arms, paws all over the place, lust getting the best of them at long, long last. It was sweet and yet it was frenzied too, practically tearing clothes from bodies as they tried to get their shirts off over their heads, caught on horns, helping each other out.

"God," Carenath hissed, easing her shirt off her horns, revealing her breasts. "You're so... You're beautiful."

Sasha blushed, tilting her head coyly, though there was nothing coy about how she squeezed her breasts together, relieving them too of the hold of her bra, her breasts spilling out, sagging ever so lightly under their own weight. She was not as perfectly perky as she had been when she had been younger, but neither had she been meant to be. Her body changed with age, mature and fertile still, aching for the touch of a male who had finally shown her what fun she could have with it.

He kissed her fiercely, his bare chest pressed to hers, yet they toppled back onto the bed in such a frenzy that they could barely get their limbs into the right place. Her tail lashed out to the side as he bore her back in missionary, Sasha moaning, driving one heel down into the bed and hooking the other leg up and around his hip, dragging him in against her.

"Yes... Please!" She growled, too loud for the moment, though neither of them was thinking about Kao then either. "Fuck me, oh... Ohhh, I've been waiting so long for this."

Carenath was not about to deny her, blood roaring in his ears, muscles stiffening that he had never considered prior. His tail stuck out straight behind him as if it was an embodiment of his cock, his hard member dripping with need. He'd never produced that much pre-cum before, but Sasha had been teasing him for practically hours already, the curtains left open so that the natural light of the moon, the stars and the streetlights not too far from the windows illuminated all that they needed.

She moaned, hissing through her teeth, digging her claws into his back and shoulders, as he penetrated her. It was better, much better than the toys she'd been using lately, thicker, deeper... Oh, he filled her up better than any other dragon as she buried her muzzle in against his shoulder and climaxed right then and there, unable to stop or help herself, shuddering in need. Her pussy lightly pulled and contracted around his spire, though there was no rhythm to it, not in the heat of a rippling, pulsing orgasm like that.

The drake above her trembled and hissed, yet she did not want him to be gentle and, through the haze of her climax, dug her heel into his glute, driving him into her. He thrust, gasping -- and then kept going. She set the rhythm and the pace, or at least kickstarted it, thrusting, grinding, boldly filling her with each long, deep stroke of his thick member.

Her head swam. Was that how Fyr felt every time they'd fucked? Oh, she'd been sure that it was Fyr that she'd heard through the walls but, with her paw between her legs, she didn't feel it was her place to say anything -- and she'd wanted to keep hearing more, always more. She'd wanted to snatch those little slivers of joy wherever she'd found them, waking in a mess in the morning, her own juices dried on her scales. They could be terrible to get off scales, yet she'd kept on doing it and doing it, seeing no end to the furious masturbatory sessions. Her heats had only become worse too since Carenath had been around and there was no wondering what that was all about, not really.

She had what she wanted as the studly young dragon moved above her, muscles tense, filling her pussy. He was fast and he was sharp, even as her body warmed around him. And, oh, he was big! Carenath was probably the thickest around that she'd ever had and it was in testament to how hot and aroused she'd already been that he had been able to still slide into her so easily.

Bam! Bam! Bam!

The headboard knocked into the wall with every thrust, but it was thankfully not near Kao's bedroom, not that one, the smaller room down the hallway from Kao's room. No one usually went in there, but all Sasha could do was grit her teeth to hide her moans, to seal back everything that she could, reaching behind her head to grip a pillow, even though everything was already tossed askew.

Carenath could barely believe what he was doing, the fury of orgasm swelling inside him, a wildfire that could not possibly be quelled through any other means. He grunted and heaved, wings flapping, chest juddering with every gasp, but to hold back after so long would have been impossible. He didn't try either, slamming into her, taking his cues from her, how her claws dug into him, demanding more, always more, so much more, claiming his body with hers. He was not claiming her, after all, but it was more of a mutual claiming, his cock filling her, reaching her innermost barrier but sensibly not pounding it.

He wanted her to feel good, better than she ever had, even if that was a touch of male ego at work too. He wanted her to moan for him, to cling to him as if she had never had a guy before -- well, maybe not quite like that. Virginity and all that, in his opinion was severely overrated. No one had an amazing first time, regardless of what they said about it.

He pushed into her, grunting, groaning, using the full length of his cock as he stretched her open, the dragoness' breath hot on his neck, tickling his scales. She moaned in unison with him, the two of them louder than they should have been, but they didn't care, a little too far gone, though they were drunk more on lust itself than anything more liquor based.

Sasha clung to him, relishing in his long strokes filling her pussy, how Carenath powered into her. Oh, there was such strength in the young drake, making her want to thrust her hips up to him, but she could not do that with her heel digging into his buttock. She hitched herself up against him instead, using that leg for leverage, muscles burning, all rational thought slipping from her mind.

She was fucking her daughter's boyfriend... And it was fucking hot. Hotter than any fuck she'd had before, blood singing as his thick meat hit every right spot inside her. Her body ached for him and she held on even more tightly as she panted heavily, breasts rolling with every snatch she managed to get into her body.

It was wrong, but something so wrong could not feel so right too -- surely that meant that it cancelled out? Lust overwhelmed her, moaning, grunting, burying her muzzle against his shoulder, holding on so tightly that her claws left impressions in his scales wherever she grasped. Car, to his credit, did not even flinch, moaning, capturing her lips in a deep kiss, their tongues twining and twisting together, to muffle her cries.

He was just in time as his thrusts sped up, rocking her body, Sasha panting, arching, trying to do everything that she could to get a dose more of pleasure, right as orgasm hammered her form once again. It pummelled her down into the bed as if it was never going to let her go, though all the dragoness could do was ride it out as the drake thrust and thrust, single-minded in his intent, breath mingling with hers within the heat of their maws. Yet he was close too, she could feel it in the set of his body, how he crammed into her with increasing need, harder and faster, grinding in as deep as he could.

Carenath didn't waste an inch of his cock as her pussy relaxed around him, milking him of his load, balls bouncing off her backside as he thrust, though he had to seal away his roar somehow as he climaxed. One moment he thought he could go on all night and the next he couldn't hold back at all, his balls tightening, feeling as if he was going to blow but lingering there on that peak, the edge of it all, for as long as possible.

Something like that, however, could not be held back forever, not as he growled and groaned and thrust wildly, his cock filling Sasha completely as he ejaculated. Bliss washed through the drake, wave after wave of it, need pounding him, driving him to thrust and thrust, even though he was already very much where he needed to be. It was the best orgasm of his life, better even than sex with Fyr, moaning, grunting, her lips on his, teeth bumping, though neither of them cared. How could they possibly care when they had finally gotten what they'd been craving for so long?

He stayed inside her, panting softly, his cock softening as the final spurts of seed flowed forth. It felt quick, too quick, but he did not draw back too much as he kissed her warmly, kissing her nose, her cheeks, her snout, finally, her lips. Oh, how warm they were... To feel her against him, her chest arching up to him, his paw running down her side to her buttocks, around under the base of her tail. It was a bliss indeed, a tender warmth, their fingers linking.

Strangely, there was no tension between their paws, only a settling of their digits around each other. It was almost as if they were meant to be, though the setting was not quite so romantic that either one of them was thinking that.

They kissed, no words exchanged. They had already said all that needed to be said, pressing in close, whispering sweet nothings that meant nothing, but everything at the same time.

"Mmm..."