Broken Secrets Ch. 06

Story Info
Cheating has never felt so good between dragons...
7.1k words
2.6k
2
2

Part 6 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

-----

Car's head reeled as he sat in the car at the outlook point, his girlfriend's head on his shoulder. Yet she was not the one that he was thinking about, much to his detriment, for the dragoness that he couldn't get out of his mind was blue scaled with a full, gorgeous figure. Not that her daughter, Fyr, was not hot too and he held a lot of affection towards her...but, oh, it was all so confusing.

What was he doing, tracing patterns on her arm as she shivered and pressed in closer to him, fucking his girlfriend's mother? His mouth was dry and yet his cock swelled at the mere thought of Sasha, just how her scales had felt against his, as if everything had come together exactly as it was supposed to.

And yet...he was supposed to feel excited for Fyr, when it was her mother that he ached for too. Not that he didn't want to be with Fyr too, but something in him told the drake that he'd gotten away with everything so far, nothing bad had come from it... What was one more little fling and kinky thing in the grand scheme of everything?

With the stars above, he kissed Fyr deeply and passionately, their tongues tangling lusciously together, looking out over the town where there was no one else there to see them. Her paw slipped into his jeans, freeing his shaft, and she jacked him off up there, giggles and sweet kisses shared between their lips.

Yet it was not enough, not even as he returned home to his bedroom to think, his cock still hard, still wanting. But the only one who could honestly satisfy that different kind of need in him was somewhere else and he surely could not go to her without getting caught either.

It was easier when he was around Sasha and one would not have been amiss in saying that things moved on quite naturally between them. Sasha no longer avoided him or pulled back from him, her paw dragging across his buttocks while he was fetching drinks from the kitchen, though, to Car's credit, he only just about managed not to jump so much that he threw the drinks everywhere.

"Oops!" Sasha grinned, tail flicking. "Let me help you with that, dear..."

Her words oozed with an overdose of sweetness, Carenath's breath catching as she folded her fingers over his, taking the glasses from him, mopping up the spill. Yet no one in the living room, where Fyr and Kao were hanging out, spotted just how she squeezed between the younger dragon and the kitchen countertop, her buttocks pressed right back up against his cock.

Car's heart leapt, biting back his groan. The dragoness' eyes glittered, freezing with the hardness of his shaft rising against her buttocks, through even the thicker, more resilient material of his jeans.

"I can't stop thinking about you," she murmured, need twisting in the pit of her gut. "How your dick felt inside me... Your paws on my scales..."

Carenath swivelled to face her, paws on her hips, head cocked to the side. His body was more in control right then and there than his mind, the dragoness pressing in close with a breathy gasp that would have been more in place on someone half her age.

"Ah..."

"Then why don't you come get what you want?" Car whispered, a little husky with the force of need trapped in his throat. "I'm right here, Sasha..."

Thus, the deal was set between them -- in a way. They wanted one another and that was all there needed to be to it. They could have one another and Car could have Fyr too, still allowing Sasha to maintain her relationship with her daughter.

It was wrong but it was right too. If they didn't think too hard about it, that was. And they didn't think too hard about it as they stole quiet moments in the hallways, breath shared between luscious kisses, the delights of coming together so much more erotic now that they knew that everything was agreed between them.

"I want you to fuck me so much..."

Sasha groaned as he lightly pinned her up against the wall in the upstairs hallway, near the bathroom. Both had made their respective excuses to go upstairs and no one had been any the wiser, Fyr and Kao locked into a neck and neck race on the gaming console, something new that Fyr had not yet grown bored of. Kao had far more of an attention span for things like that than she did and that left Sasha and Car only brief moments to kiss and do more.

Not enough time, not up there, for a fuck, but a quick blowjob, the dragoness hastily dropping to her knees with a too-solid "thunk" of her knees hitting the carpet, fumbling with his belt and zip. His cock swelled out into her maw as she moaned softly around him, doing her best to be quiet, though that was more difficult than ever, head reeling with the intensity of her tryst.

Car grunted, head rolling back, one ear on the stairs, just in case someone was coming. He always had to be on alert, always had to pay attention, though there was something about that and the act itself of sneaking around that appealed to him, even if the drake could not have said quite why that was. In the late afternoon light of the hallway, the sun growing a little lower in the sky, he moaned, horns tapping the wall lightly, leaving a mark, scales prickling with tension.

Oh, and she was good with her mouth too, better than Fyr. That only was something that came with experience, however, not a bad point on Fyr at all, Sasha slurping on his cock a little messily, though that only added to the pleasure. Her long tongue twined and twined around him and she seemed able to pulse and ripple the full length of it a little better than Fyr too. She had experience at her back and she used it well, sucking him deep into her mouth, even pursing her lips around his thick, full length.

The dragoness coaxed orgasm from him swiftly, his paws on her horns, guiding her head up and down, though he was lost in the moment as he erupted into her maw, spending his seed. Sasha had to gulp down every last drop of cum he gave her to get rid of any evidence -- a task that she very much enjoyed, her shoulders juddering lightly with pleasure. Oh, if only she could have even more than a quickie...

Yet there had to be more, lust rising, passion mounting, slipping back downstairs again as if nothing was going on, nothing different at all. There was not enough time, as much as they wished it could be so, Sasha taking Car away from Fyr on a different occasion out in the garden when the burning heat of lust trapped in her loins was too much for even her to bear. And she had gone through enough years of a dry spell to know that she damn well had better take what she could when it came her way!

"I need help in the potting shed, Car..."

Oh, it was a flimsy excuse, though Fyr loved that Car was closer and closer to her mother, none the wiser as to what was going on. All she thought was that it was very sweet for her boyfriend to help out her mother so much, very fairly thinking that he had to be trying to get on her good side, to be a better partner to her. And wasn't that sweet of him?

The drake licked his fingers, teasing them against the dragoness' folds, rubbing them back and forth in her own arousal until they were all nice and slick... Not that the dragoness needed any preparation, however, while her daughter flipped the pages of her magazine, a small smile on her muzzle, back in the garden.

What she did not know, however, was that Carenath had his fingers up inside her mother as Sasha leaned back against the bench in the shed, which was used for far more than simply potting plants. Sasha's breath caught as her jaw hung open, tongue flickering out briefly, his fingers squeezed up inside her pussy while a third digit tried to quest for entrance.

"Mmmph... Oh, Car..." She whispered, tipping in closer to him where they couldn't be seen. "Unnff... That feels so good... So good... Ah... Quickly..."

Always a rush, though her scales prickled with exotic excitement, panting, moaning, wanting him more and more than ever before. Every time that she thought her desire for Carenath could not reach such heights, her body surprised her, bucking and thrusting like a virgin getting their first real orgasm all over again, lost and panting, heat flooding from her body. The flowing, floaty dress had done her well once again, though it had been a long, long time since she had worn that particular flowery garment with a drake as fine as Carenath was.

No one was any the wiser as they emerged from the shed, a little dirt on their paws. It helped the illusion.

The sly gropes and teases continued, all thoughts of stopping or holding back leaving their minds. They reasoned and justified what they were doing, considering it as there was no one getting hurt there, as long as they didn't let Fyr find out. It was nothing to do with Kao, after all, as they most certainly were not going to date or get married, and Fyr's relationship with Carenath had even gotten better than before with all the sex he was getting. His sex drive was through the roof and whether it was with Sasha or Fyr, Carenath simply could not get enough.

When everyone was benefitting...how could that ever be such a bad thing? Fyr surely would not have wanted as much sex as Car was having, his mind on one track and one track alone as he stole a grope of Sasha in the kitchen while she was stirring a pot of stew, labouring over it one evening.

"Mmm... Carenath..."

She whispered to him as he squeezed by her, his paw brushing her breast less than casually, though Car, to be fair to him, was actually interested in cooking. He'd never gotten the chance to learn from his parents and digging into that would benefit him in the long run.

Sasha frowned at the pot while Car read the instructions, his brow furrowing.

"Uh... Sasha..." He held it up, the cutest little tilt to his head. "What does it mean to fold it in?"

The dragoness chuckled. Oh, he was adorable! But in a way, of course, that she wanted to strip every last piece of clothing from his body in a fit of passion and ravish him.

"That's for enchiladas, dear," Sasha said with a smile, flipping the page back to the stew. "This is what we're making...but I think we're missing some spices I'd like to add in. They really help all of the flavours infuse, I just don't think it'd be the same otherwise."

Sasha glanced at the main shopping list on the fridge, pinned there with a magnet shaped like a smiling cat.

"Fyr? Kao? Would you two mind popping to the store for me? I need to get dessert sorted and keep an eye on the stew... I'm going to show Car how to make my special mousse..."

Carenath shivered. Oh, how he hoped that that was an innuendo!

Thankfully for them, Fyr and Kao were more or less obliging, though the store was in walking distance. In a short enough time, they were off and out the door, Kao grumbling a bit as Fyr smacked him lightly on the back of his head.

"Come on, Kao, it's not like mom asks us for much, it's the least we can do... All you have to do is carry a few bags, no problem."

Yet they were barely even out of the driveway when Sasha kissed him deeply, Carenath leaning into it, his paws sliding down her waist, where her house T-shirt was fitted more tightly to her body, showing off her shape. There was a deep scoop neck in the front, revealing her cleavage, the drake breaking the kiss only to lusciously nuzzle down into it, the feel of her heart beating through the flesh of her breasts intoxicating, a steady ba-dump that drew him in.

She was so real, so solid...and Carenath a very lucky dragon indeed to get to be so close to her, enjoying her body and her heart at the same time. His tongue flickered down into her cleavage, pushing aside her bra to get at her nipple, curling his tongue around it, teasing and flickering, giving her all the attention in the word that Sasha could ever have desired.

With Carenath...she would never lack for any kind of attention.

Carenath could not help himself, however, slowly dropping down her body, kissing and licking the whole way, though her skirt at least allowed him easy access to her body. He had wondered if she was wearing even more skirts and dresses than normal so that he could reach her sex more easily. He had not failed to notice that she was wearing sexier underwear, the type of underwear that was easy to tug aside to reach the deliciousness of her pussy, or no underwear at all. That was one of the latter as her bare pussy greeted him with a tantalising slurp of her arousal.

"Don't worry, Car," Sasha breathed as he nuzzled up into her sex, his tongue flickering out against her clit, teasing inside her. "I made sure there was an ingredient...oh...on there...that they won't...find at that shop... Ah! They'll be a while..."

But neither of them would have cared if Fyr and Kao were going to be a long while or a short while, as long as they got the time they needed. They could too easily lose themselves in each other as Car dug his tongue up deep inside her, eating her out, his lust for her completely and utterly unparalleled in such a way that neither of them could or would have ever wanted to deny it. It would have been against the very nature of who they were as dragons, panting, heaving, his tongue dragging over her clit with every lap of his tongue, all to give Sasha as much pleasure as possible.

"Oh... Oh, god..."

But it wasn't in her nature, most usually, to call out to any listening deity, leaning back into the kitchen counter as he humped up against Carenath's muzzle. His tongue simply did such wonderful things to her that she couldn't help herself, the slim, slippery appendage reaching up deep inside her, lashing back and forth wetly.

"Ohhhh..."

Her moans rose, not even bothering trying to be quiet at all, even though his cock was hard and wanton, his muzzle otherwise occupied. Although Car grunted, his cries were muffled between her thighs, the dress falling over his head, though if they had been caught in the act there could have been no question at all as to what was going on between them. Her taste was intoxicating, not sweeter than usual but with a tanginess to it that made him want to slurp up all the more hungrily into her, kissing her sex, her juices marking his muzzle. The drake was sure that he would carry the scent of her on his face for hours afterwards, even after washing, but could only hope that Fyr would mistake it for something else. He had been masking unusual aromas, lately, with a new deodorant that appeared to be a little stronger than what he usually used.

He hoped it worked, but, well...there was a part of him too that hungered for that thrill of getting caught, even though he didn't actually want to be caught fucking his girlfriend's mother. Did that even make sense? He did not know, could not know, but he still ate Sasha out with a relish that he only shared with her, the dragoness hopping up onto the counter and leaning back, grabbing at the handle of one of the higher cupboards.

"Oh... Yes... Yes... Yesssss!"

She hissed out her orgasm, thighs wrapped around his head as her ankles crossed behind him, dragging the younger drake in as close as he could be, her juices soaking his muzzle, a drop dripping from his chin. Carenath growled as his cock throbbed, bulging out through the thin layer of fabric holding it back, hips working, thrusting, wanting her even more as he drank down her honey-sweet essence.

Yet the dragoness would not let him get away with just eating her out as she slipped off the counter and turned her back to him, bending over right where she had prepared lunches for her children when they had been so much younger. So much had happened in that house, between them all, yet something even kinkier was due to come to light as her tail flipped up, exposing her pussy and tail hole, Carenath hesitating for a fraction of a second. Her arse... He shivered. It seemed crude, illicit, yet he could not deny that Fyr didn't seem at all interested in that kind of play, not even with a finger or a toy. Maybe it would come in time or maybe he would find a way to satisfy that urge with her mother instead...

Still, it was Sasha's pussy that he thrust into that time, spearing her full of a fat length of dragon dick, her howls of lust filling the kitchen and emanating further. They didn't care for who might have been outside in other houses and gardens, listening, the detached house allowing them a little privacy, even though there were windows open elsewhere in the house. Things like that simply ceased to matter when they were in the heat of the moment, seeing only each other, the passion that rose and twisted ever so tantalisingly between them.

His shaft ploughed into her as he fucked her roughly, crudely, allowing things to come as they may. He didn't have to think about Sasha's pleasure when everything that she wanted from him matched up so perfectly already: they were a match made in heaven, as cliché as that could have been to say out loud. Yet he truly believed that as he rocked into her, snarling, tongue hanging out, a little drool splattering, though that was just how the most intimate of lusty encounters were to be. With Sasha, he felt as if he could truly be himself, panting and heaving as his chest shuddered, Sasha barely in sight of the back window, the garden before them.

"Yes... Oh... Fuck... Carenath!"

She cried out his name as if he was the only one in the world for her and, in that moment, Car believed it, growling deep in the back of his throat as his hips worked like a piston. It was frenzied and it was fervent, the need for haste upon him, for the drake did not believe that Fyr and Kao would be as long as he wanted to spend time with Sasha. Yes, the risk: it was always there. His scales ached and prickled as he slammed into her, the slap of his hips on her backside rising to fill the room, the dragoness grunting as she snatched in what breath she could.

"Yes... Yes, Carenath..." She hissed, eyes wild, smoke tickling and curling from her nostrils. "Yes, harder... So much... Yes...feels so...good!"

She climaxed again with a barely repressed roar, squeezing around his cock as she got off on him without any clitoral stimulation at all. His heart surged. He could do that to her with just his dick? Did that mean that he was even better at sex than he had first thought? Car didn't have Sasha's experience and yet thought that he might well have been learning quickly, grinding in, leaning over her, though the thickness of her round, muscled buttocks was too much of an allure for his mind to linger on anything else at all for too long.

No... No, all that mattered to him was spending his load inside her, seeing it drool and drip from her pussy all over again. Maybe he would even slide his paw between her thighs when they were all sitting at the dinner table together, slickening them up to push, once again, into her needy pussy. No one but him would know what the unusual aroma of cum flowing from her, soaking her dress as she sat there, would be, only him, always him.

Not even Fyr would know, while he teased her mother within arm's reach of her.

That was hot, too hot, moaning deeply, his lips parting, need rising, lust coursing through with every beat of his heart. He grunted thickly, though there was no holding back the kind of passion that Sasha called on in him, desire pounding with the pace of his thrusting, aching glutes. His body was as desperate for it, if not even more, as his mind, but Sasha ground back against him just as urgently as her body drew him deep.

12