Broken Secrets Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The dragoness grunted, squeezing around his shaft as she enjoyed the moment, panting, satisfied, at least for the moment. She would soon need his cock again, even as the hot splashes of cum flowed up inside her, her stomach contracting a little, laying her head down on her arms, though she was forced up onto the tips of her toes on one hind paw, barely able to keep herself in place over the counter.

It was worth it. It would always be worth it when it came to his cum pumping into her, the feel of the young, lusty drake and his virile body. Need could be tamed, if only for a little while, and Carenath was the perfect partner with which to do that as his body pressed up close to hers, leaving his cock as deeply up inside her as it could go, not a spare millimetre of flesh between their bodies.

It was all as it was meant to be as he spent himself inside her, spurts slowly fading to a dribble, though his nuts had quite a load in them every time they fucked. Sasha marvelled at how productive he was, for the drake never quite seemed to run dry, not at all, fucking her every time she asked for it, though they were also varied in their love and lust making. It kept things interesting, though there was something in her that felt that she would never, not even in a million years, grow at all tired of the dragon and all that he could give her.

They tidied up quickly and, although they sat on opposite sides of the dinner table that night, Carenath's tail still managed to snake between her thighs, pressing up against her pussy to tease that wet patch a little more with each twist and push.

Days passed, yet they were just as kinky. There was not a room, in the end, in the house where Car and Sasha had not fucked or at least done something. The hallways were a favourite spot to try for a little fun, but the bathroom was good too, Car sneaking in with Sasha before Fyr was awake, the rush of hot water streaming over their scales hiding their lustful moans...at least somewhat.

It was too good to press up against her wet, slippery body, finding a different delight with new sensations, lips meeting, water streaming into and between their muzzles, over teeth and tangled tongues. He whimpered breathlessly as Sasha gave him early-morning head, her maw folding sweetly around his cock, his head cocked as he tried to keep track of Kao moving around the house.

"Mom?" Kao called, banging on the bathroom door. "Are you going to be long?"

Carenath clenched his jaws shut, hiding his natural response to say something back, even if that very much would have been the wrong thing to do right then and there. Sasha pulled back, Car's cock still in her paw.

"Mm... Oh, honey!" She called back. "I'm doing my scales -- can't you use the downstairs bathroom?"

Kao grumbled.

"Yeah...sure... I guess..."

His words came more faintly as he padded away -- well, more like stomped. Few were less of a "morning dragon" than Kao was, to be fair, though no one could blame him. Every dragon was different and Sasha was only glad that he had gone off so quickly, all so she could finish up with Car. It was a close call, even if the bathroom door was locked: the lock on that bathroom, the main family one, was known to be a little dodgy, to say the least.

Her maw folded around his cock once more as she drew him lusciously as deep into her muzzle as he needed to be, his longest, deepest thrusts just about tickling the back of her throat. Her maw, after all, was long enough to take most dragon shafts just like Car's, though it was his girth that gave her more of a challenge than the length, so thick around that it made her head spin in the best of ways.

The treat of his cum, hot and salty as it poured down her throat, was all she needed to make it all worth it, her desires something to be satisfied later in the day. Sasha was confident that she would have time with Carenath again, for she never had to worry at all about him coming back for her or giving her the pleasure that she desired each day. There was never enough for her when it came to Carenath, thoughts of her daughter slipping from her mind.

"Mmmm..."

Sasha allowed him to pull back, cum spurting over her muzzle, dripping and drooling, though, in that instance, it was washed away too quickly by the shower. Maybe another time she would have to have him give her a full facial, cream slopping down her scales deliciously, adding yet another tangible flicker of kink to their desirable passion.

That would be hot...very hot, in fact. And she wanted, more than anything else in the world, to experience every last little thing that she possibly could with Car.

How far could they go? Only time would tell...

One day, heading out to the car to go down to a lake a little further afield than they normally would visit, Kao leapt ahead of Fyr and Car, his paw shoved up in the air.

"Shotgun!"

Fyr rolled her eyes.

"Honestly, Kao, you're such a hatchling. Car's going to be sitting up front with me."

Kao scowled and made a worse face.

"Nuh-uh, I called shotgun. Those are the rules, always been the rules!"

Carenath chuckled and bumped Fyr's shoulder lightly with his own.

"Don't worry, Fy-Fy, I'm alright riding in the back. You don't mind my company, do you, Sasha?"

To anyone else, him saying that was perfectly innocent, simply being a gentledragon. Sasha smiled faintly, a flick of her tail betraying her true intentions.

"I'm sure we'll manage just fine, won't we, Carenath?"

Of course, neither of them was going to worry about that, the desire in them twisting and turning as they sat in the back. It was a large car, Fyr driving, a good-sized SUV that would allow them to hide in the back, relatively unnoticed.

There was still a risk, however, as Carenath rearranged the bags in the back so that they could be seen to be in the way, blocking their lower halves from view. Sure, it was awkward and anyone who had anything of a clue would have been in the loop instantly, Kao glancing back as if he wished all of a sudden that he was in the back too, perhaps with a handheld games console.

"Are you guys alright back there?" Fyr called back, the large seats making it so that she had to raise her voice to be heard, the air con streaming through the car from the front and side vents of the system. "Sorry, Car..."

"Hey!"

"Oh, shut up, Kao."

Of course, Carenath was fine, smirking, stealing a grope of Sasha's breast, though he had to be quick there. That was one of the riskier moves that he could play in the back of the car, but the feel of her nipple showing through the softer fabric of her luxury brassiere was sweetly enticing. It was easier for his paw to slip lower, teasing her through her shorts, wishing that she was wearing a dress, though the two of them had not planned anything, as was always the case there.

Sasha clamped her jaw shut as his fingers eased into her shorts, keeping one eye ahead, a beach ball balanced on her knees, something to keep a little protection between her and Fyr's inquisitive eyes. Oh, her daughter was so astute, but she had to be careful, had to take care, holding back her groans in a throat that was tighter than ever, though not even she could hold back the faintest of whimpers.

Fyr concentrated on the road, out of the loop and not any wiser as Car fingered her mother in the back seat, fingers teasing into her, stroking, coaxing the tiniest of moans from her lips. He couldn't stop himself from adoring her, enjoying the risk of it all, though to come to orgasm right there in the back, well...that most likely would have been riskier than anything else.

Maybe it was worth the risk, Car thought, leaning in a little closer, though he did not quite dare himself to steal a kiss from her, not when her daughter and her son were sitting up front. It was too far, too risky, though his heart ached for that lure as his cock swelled.

"Mmmph..."

That groan, thankfully, was too quiet for anyone other than Sasha to catch, though her tail twitched against his, a more easily concealable part of their bodies. The dragoness, however, was by far not to be outdone as she rubbed the growing bulge at Carenath's groin, throwing caution the wind as time passed. It was as if she was growing bolder and bolder, knowing that something even more passionate was coming, even if they could not truly know that.

The drake ground his teeth together, shaking his head, though that was merely him trying to hold back, to not show how much he wanted it -- at least not too much. It was too hot to feel her paw on his cock, how she intimately felt out the hard shape of him through his shorts, the thicker fabric there providing something of a barrier. Oh, how he wished that she could get him out of his pants and jack him off right then and there, perhaps even ride him in the back seat. But that was merely a fantasy and one too that he knew that could not come to pass.

No climaxes, sadly, came to them in the back seat, sharing gropes, wanting kisses and more again. The lake beckoned them and, out there, in swimming trunks and a two-piece swimming costume on Sasha's part, a dip in the water allowed them to come closer again still.

"Come out with me, Car..."

Sasha surreptitiously dragged her tail against his crotch while she shook out a beach towel, the drake flinching though not jumping, which was fortunate. Fyr was already flaked out on a beach towel, sunglasses on, soaking up the rays, and Kao was similarly lazy. Though Car did rather appreciate the sight of his girlfriend in a bikini, her slim body on show, the curve of her hips and the swell of her chest seemingly barely contained by her bikini top. Damn, she was hot!

But Sasha was more enticing as he followed her out into the water, the lake quiet on a weekday -- at least more so than it was on a weekend. They'd found a quieter spot where few headed down to, though there were still water sports going on out in the water, shouts and shrieks of joy cutting over the rippling surface of the water. But that didn't stop them as they swam together, Carenath ducking under the surface with his eyes open to swirl around her ankles, stretching up and running his fingertips up her calf to her thigh, the sweetness of her crotch.

"Oh..."

Sasha moaned, bobbing in the water, her head barely above the surface, though they would both be perfectly safe out there with each other's company to ensure they were okay. Still. It was easy, perhaps a little too easy, to sink a little lower, hoping that no one looked, though no one could see what was happening as they sculled in a little closer to the small, wooden jetty. Usually, little boats would be cast off from it, though there were none that day, allowing her to lightly "pin" Car back up against one of the wooden posts that went down to the lake bed to support the jetty, water lapping up to their chins.

It was there, with lust in their hearts, that she wrapped her legs around his waist and freed his throbbing erection, tiny drops of pre-cum filtering away into the water. Maybe someone astute could have worked out what was going on, but Carenath tugged aside her swim bottoms under the cover of the rippling water, thrusting into her as Sasha moaned.

"Oh, yes... I need this!"

More than ever, in fact, though it was hard for her to get any words out as she tried not to be too loud. Why was it all about being quiet? Something in the dragoness twisted and moaned for the passion of full-throated sex, like they'd had in the kitchen that day, where they didn't even have to think, not even one little bit, about being quiet at all. That was all that she wanted, all she craved -- and was it too much to ask?

Perhaps Sasha had forgotten the need for secrecy and quiet, the fact that Carenath was still her daughter's boyfriend, despite that fact holding less and less importance to her. Passion overruled and Car made her feel better, more alive, than she had felt in ears, moaning and whimpering, letting him pound her with his thick, pleasure-giving length.

Stroke after stroke pounded her, the slap of the water around the jetty concealing their tryst, though a few curious looks were cast their way from the beach. They acted like all was normal, waving back, but the casual bystanders who were just passing by at a safe distance just shook their heads. Maybe they thought that Carenath was too young for Sasha, though it wasn't at all their place to judge. They were the ones having the best of fun, after all!

He thrust and thrust, water slopping up against the underside of the jetty, heaving, panting, a little louder, as if they were trying to work something free. Yet there was no real plausible deniability in what they were doing, even if Fyr and Kao were flat out on the beach, scalies enjoying the sunshine as so many did, him and Sasha, uh...bonding. Yeah, "bonding", that was one way to put it as his cock sunk into her again and again, stretching her out lightly as the dragoness moaned and tried to grind down on him, legs tight around his waist and hips.

"Yes... Yes.... Ohhhhmmph!"

He kissed her fiercely, knowing that it was risky, but it was even riskier to have her cry out so passionately as she climaxed on his cock, his length aching, balls on the brink of letting go of their load. Kissing her was the final straw for him as he tangled his tongue with hers, pulling the dragoness into the most passionate of kisses that he could imagine. His cock jerked and throbbed within her hot passage, the grip of her velvety folds, needing more, whimpering for it, so lost in the moment that something could have happened to the rest of the world and he would not have even noticed, so caught up was he in her lust. It felt too good to hold her there, their scales wet as they slipped and teased up against one another, tails tightening around one another as if they were clinging on for dear life.

They could not linger, not even as his seed flooded her, breath shared in frantic pants, sorting their attire once more, though there was, thankfully, very little for the two of them to twist and wriggle back into place. Swim wear, at least, left little to tidy up, the lake water washing away all evidence and, in part, the scents of their tryst too.

The rest of the day, well...it could not possibly be more eventful than that quick fling out in the water, taking their lust so openly, so carnally, that it was a wonder to either of them that they were otherwise able to keep their paws off each other. Carenath sun-bathed with his front on the towel, tail hanging gently over his legs, for it at least hid the swelling of his cock and allowed him to at least pretend to not be affected behind his shades. That distraction, of course, was Sasha's doing, parading back and forth as if they were there together, completely alone, the curves of her mature body all on show while the two-piece swimsuit left nothing to the imagination. Well, anything that had been modestly concealed he was already so intimately familiar with that it was easy enough for Car to fill in the gaps in his mind.

The day passed in a haze of lusty warmth, Fyr rubbing sun cream tenderly into the scales of his back, ensuring that he did not burn. That was sweet of her, so sweet, making sure that he was all okay, looking after him. He hadn't had a girlfriend like that before, one who cared for him like Fyr, and Carenath purred softly, drifting on the edge of sleep, as her paws softly moved over his back, massaging muscles that he had not even realised were truly sore.

"Mmmm..."

"Car, you're so tight..."

All for the wrong reasons, he wanted to tell her, but there was no way he was giving up on things when they were so good. He wanted things to continue exactly as they were, skimming under the surface, avoiding detection. Maybe it was not so bad to get the best of both worlds, he thought as sand spilt lightly over onto his towel, a smooth slide of fine grains worn from shells and rocks over time.

But the final sweetness that day came after he had kissed his girlfriend goodnight, told Fyr that he was going to sleep early while she had a nice, long bubble bath to relax, the dragoness considering everything normal, so very perfectly normal. They had started talking, on the car drive home, about moving in together and Car could not quite explain how that made his heart pound and flutter in a new and wonderful way. He definitely wanted it, but when it came to sex there was no doubt that he wanted Sasha more.

"Ah... Car..."

Sasha breathed as she laid back on her daughter's bed, a slow quickie where his cock pumped in and out of her, her silken robe untied, sprawled around her. Her breasts were on show as he did his best to curl over her and latch onto a nipple, lashing it softly with his tongue to another soft cry of pleasure from her, his shaft pumping within her, taking their pleasure at the end of the day. There was nothing like the softness of sore muscles and the aroma of the lake lingering to remind them of where they were in life, panting softly, breath tickling her nipple where the cool lick of his saliva remained in the wake of his lips.

"Mmm, you feel so tight..." He moaned. "Better than...unff...even out in the lake."

She could not reply, clinging to him, his strong, muscled arms, longing for how he held her so very sweetly and powerfully, as if he could protect her from all ill in the world. The dragoness, as much as she would have liked to, could not have said either that it was all about the sex, for there was a growing bond between them that was not to be denied, growing more and more, day by day.

They'd uncover what that was to come into, all in good time, but it was the pleasure of the moment to take his cock, holding onto him, moaning softly until orgasm gripped her in its claws. She leaned into it hungrily as he, once again, claimed her muzzle in a delicious kiss, tongues writhing together, pushing and tugging, hearts beating, right then and there, as one.

The drake thrust and thrust, through her orgasm, speeding up, letting her spread her legs around him, bending them back a little so that he could use the full length of his thick cock. Her pussy swallowed it up as if it was hungrily for more, the two of them lost in the deed until he lost control and emptied his balls into her bareback, ropes of cum flowing deeply, mixing with the juices of her arousal in a cocktail of lust.

Everything would come to be seen in time, things progressing as they were supposed to. Car had always wondered if fate had had other plans for him, things that he could not control, but had never been able to tell. In just how Sasha had appeared in his life and all the doors she had opened, he subscribed to that line of thinking more and more.

As his cum drooled into her, the last droplets seeding her, he kissed the dragoness tenderly, lips folding sweetly against hers.

There were secrets in the family as he mated with Fyr's mother...even if they were yet to be broken.

12
  • COMMENTS
2 Comments
Ramjet57Ramjet57about 2 years ago

The plot thickens,,, Well written. 5 stars again.

AmethystMareAmethystMareover 2 years agoAuthor

Hey there!

I cover a wide variety of topics in my erotic writing for clients and personal work alike and I just wanted to pop a note on that I take commissions for stories tailored to your preferences (and characters, of course!). Due to starting on websites with anthropomorphic characters, my publicly available erotica is predominantly "furry" in nature but I write about normal, human characters in my self-published work and I am happy to pretty much take on anything and everything, all fetishes. My price list is on my profile page, along with a couple of things that I most definitely cannot and will not write, and I can be contacted by e-mailing arianmabe@gmail.com.

Thank you and I hope you find something you enjoy in my gallery!

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

David's Dilemma David finds beach walks no longer relieve tension.in Mature
Extra Credit Miranda gives in to temptation and trades an A for a lay.in Mature
The Aftermath of a Marriage Pt. 01 My last marital fuck and first infidelity.in Mature
Oz Beach Boy...Sexy Farm Hand Matt takes a job on a female-run farm...cue nudity!in Mature
Christmas with His Mother An eagle owl anthro spends time with his pregnant mother...in NonHuman
More Stories