Broken Secrets Ch. 07

Story Info
Cheating on his girlfriend with her mother...
7.3k words
3.5k
5
2

Part 7 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

-----

"Mom, I'm going to miss you so much!"

Fyr flung her arms around her mother, though she was not most often a dragoness who was prone to displays of outward public affection like that. She preferred to keep things tucked away and locked down inside her, even if it didn't always help her out that way. Sometimes a dragon didn't always do the things that would most benefit them, even if they knew exactly what it was that they needed to do.

Sasha held her tightly, though the dragoness held another secret even more tightly to her heart. It was one she kept close, closer than ever before, yet it was not one that she could ever share with Fyr.

"Oh, Fyr..."

It wasn't right but it wasn't wrong either. It was hard for Sasha to consider something so wrong when her daughter was moving out with her boyfriend into a nice little apartment, the summer drawing to a close at the end of August at last. Yet the last time she had spent with Carenath, only a few days back, burned fiercely in her mind. It had not been the first time with him by far...

How his fingers had traced patterns on her skin, how he had made her feel like a new dragoness, experiencing everything all over again. Of course, she'd had her husband, but that was a long time ago and any flings since then had been few and far between. She might have well done herself a disservice for letting life slip by, in that manner, though Sasha's scales ached for more, a skin-deep desire to be touched that was more carnal than ever.

The first time had been wonderful...and every time after that, filling the span of the summer with hot and heavy moments, whimpers and moans. Her daughter was none the wiser as to what either of them had done.

She'd fucked her daughter's boyfriend and now Fyr was moving in with him. They were moving out, the both of them, together, so that surely must have meant that nothing bad, in the end, had come of their relationship. Surely so? That was what she told herself, guilt gnawing away at her heart, though it was the kind of guilt that was a little too easily overruled by lust.

She wanted Carenath...but they hadn't fucked after that time. Things had simply kept them apart to such an extent that she was not even sure that he felt the same way anymore, even if she was sure that he was a good dragon still for her daughter to be with. She couldn't say just how she knew that, only that a mother like her felt it deep in their gut.

But things were twisted, to such a length that they could never be the same again.

Carenath grinned, happily lugging boxes about. He swore he'd gotten stronger over the summer, though he was considering joining the gym for Autumn and Winter, wanting to look his best, though it was not only for Fyr that he wanted to be strong and impressive. Sasha's eyes were always on him, though he didn't know what to do about it, the need within him so strong that the drake feared, only sometimes, that it could become so powerful that it overpowered even him.

He'd never felt lust for another quite like that before. Burning up from deep inside, snarling like a wild beast, clawing and howling for precedence, the kind of dominance that he was not familiar with. Of course, he did not want to dominate Sasha, but the sexual fervour was dominant over him, making him fuck Fyr more and more passionately. The dragoness must have thought that their sex life was amazing -- and, truly, it was. Only the thing was that he was hardly ever thinking of Fyr when he was fucking her, whether his cock was in her maw or her pussy.

He frowned minutely, passing halfway up the stairs to the apartment, in a small block of four, which was great for them starting out. It must have been a converted house, but Carenath could not have said quite why the thought that did popped into his head right then.

"I don't think I'm really into that, Car."

Fyr had blushed, sitting on the bed, naked, though she was not covering her breasts while her legs were pressed together. It was as if she was hiding and protecting something down there.

"Aw, Fyr."

He didn't want to force her, of course not, but his cock had softened, disappointment evident in his tone. Fyr shivered and drew her legs up to her chest, tail curling around her ankles, heel resting on the edge of the bed.

"It's not that I think you'll hurt me..." She said, pushing herself to explain even though it really wasn't something that she needed to explain. "I just don't think I'm into that kind of thing. It feels...crude back there."

She blushed and turned her head away, though it had been the kind of insidious heat in her cheeks that time, not the kind that was nice at all. It had only been a little backdoor fun, anal play, that Carenath had suggested, something that, admittedly, he'd seen online and that "every guy" was supposed to want to try at some time. He didn't know if he was like all other guys, in that hugely hypothetical world, yet, but he knew that he wanted to spice things up a little. The same old positions got tiring after a while and he was looking for something more, simply to do.

"It's okay, I didn't mean to push."

But Carenath could not bear to see her sad as he drew her in against his side, an arm around her shoulders to pull her in closer. There was nothing to be sad about, yet Fyr took it hard that she didn't want to do something that he did, bridging tension between them. He kissed the top of her head, careful of her frills.

"Fyr, sweetie, come on, it was just a thought, don't worry about it," he said, nuzzling her cheek, nudging her chin up and up so that she made eye contact with him. "It's all okay. How about I give you a nice massage instead? Forget about it, it's not important."

She sniffled a little, though was a little guilty that she'd gotten so upset about it. Was it a big deal?

"That sounds nice..."

But who was going to turn down a massage from their boyfriend? Not her, of course, as she stretched out on the bed, moaning and whimpering softly as Carenath brought a warm rise of relaxed arousal back to her body.

Yet the thought remained with him that he'd rather be exploring, giggling and laughing, even if that turned out to not be something that Fyr was quite into. He didn't want to do anything too crazy, he was sure, but a little fun, exploring with sex toys, maybe even a little "tying up" with one of Fyr's scarves, maybe... Things could be fun like that too, right? Moreover, Carenath didn't know if he liked something until he tried it, leaving him wondering if he was missing out.

He loved Fyr though, the words unspoken between them, even as he penetrated her and sealed away her moans in a deep kiss.

Carenath shook himself back to the present. Yeah... He'd said that it wasn't important to him and, truly, it felt as if a sex act should not hold as much importance to him as it clearly did, though it was there all the same. Some things could not so easily be set aside, no matter how he wanted them to be, and it lingered in the back of his mind.

He wanted to try something new, new things, but didn't want to have to push Fyr past her comfort zone and her limits. It was not fair or nice to her at all to do that, though he couldn't help but be a tiny bit frustrated too, feeling as if she had not explored the option yet. She could be a little narrow-minded when it came to new things, preferring foods that she knew already, though it was a little quirk of hers that was ever so slightly beginning to annoy him.

The drake shook himself.

Come on, he told himself. It's not that bad. You liked that Fyr knows what she likes.

And he did. But not all the time. Therein lay the problem. Yet there would always be little problems with every couple, no two beings ever perfectly matched with one another, no matter how much they may have wanted to be. It was a matter of adjusting, finding compromise, working and living together. At least, that was what his father had told him, sitting him down for that uncomfortable conversation. The older drake looked a lot like him, but with heavier brows and thicker horns, a worn look to his muzzle that betrayed his many years of hard work.

He knew that he had to work hard for what he wanted, though what Carenath knew too was that hard work didn't always get someone what they wanted. The balance had to be there and something akin to the understanding that things had to be flexible and adaptive too in place. He was still working that out.

Life had changed, undoubtedly, since his father had been a young drake, though he appreciated the advice, nonetheless. Even though he was moving out, he felt like he was closer to them and that a little space would be good for them. It had been a long time for him in the house that never changed and the dragon ached and itched for a shift in things.

"It's good that we're not far from mom," Fyr said, huffing and puffing between words as she carried a couple of surprisingly heavy boxes up the stairs. "Oof... She'll be close... Though I don't always want to go to her for help, you know?"

Carenath smiled, setting his boxes down in the apartment, the living room cut off from the kitchen via an archway, though they were going to hang a heavy curtain across it so that they had a little division between the rooms. It was not a huge apartment, but it was big enough to get them started, enough for them to afford while Fyr went on for a part-time schooling and part-time work placement combination and Carenath dove into his own work, numbers and figures dominating his days. It would at least push him down a path that he enjoyed, settling into his work every day, though he would be more interested in it when he was no longer in an entry-level role. One thing that he did have, however, was patience.

"We'll be fine, Fyr, and there's no shame in asking for help too. We can't do everything on our own. Besides, your mom is really...sweet."

Hm. Sweet. Was that the right word? Maybe for what Fyr needed as his girlfriend smiled and kissed him on the cheek, saying something about him always knowing the right thing to say, but not for what he meant.

He meant to say that Sasha was sexy and hot and fierce and passionate and driven with such a fire in her that she took his breath away. Some of that was in Fyr too, especially in how she talked about her passions and her path in life, what she wanted to do and to achieve, yet not all the way there. Sasha's maturity had shaped and sharpened it into something more, something greater than what Fyr could, at that time, embody.

That might have been something more that he would have to be patient with. But Carenath didn't know if he could do that.

He was unsettled, more so than usual, though moving in gave him something to sink his teeth into, something to focus on. Fyr was comforting too, a familiar presence and chatter that lifted his heart. If he was with her, then surely everything would be okay. Nothing could be bad when he was around her and his smile was soon back, lightness present in both his head and his heart.

"I think that's all of it, Car," she chuckled, plopping down on the second-hand sofa, her head on his shoulder. "Phew! I never thought we'd get all of that in!"

But then came the unpacking and the organising, the day wearing on into the afternoon as Sasha came back in to bring them sandwiches, insisting that they all stop and eat and refuel.

"You can't go on running on fumes," she said, flapping her paw at Fyr as the dragoness showed signs of getting up again from their makeshift picnic on the living room floor. "Hang on, there's some soft drinks in here too..."

Sasha passed them out, cookies too, though they were only ones from the standard sub sandwich shop, even if they were an oddly addictive blend of sugar. It would give them the energy that they needed to go on with, however, Carenath smiling genuinely as he accepted them from her.

"Thanks, Sasha, you are the best."

He meant that, truly and sincerely, and the dragoness drew back a bit, surprised by the rush of colour that flooded to her cheeks.

"Oh, that's no problem, hon, none at all."

Yet she could not hide her blush so easily and hustled off to the kitchen, setting up the rubbish bin with a bag inside, a little something that they would need to start off with. She had something better on order for them that split recycling and standard waste, something that Fyr had been bugging her about putting in her home anyway. For that reason alone, Sasha had bought two, one for her and one for Fyr.

Sasha tried not to show Carenath that she felt his eyes on her in the kitchen, stretching up onto the tips of her toes to put away lesser-used glasses (whisky and shot glasses especially) on the highest shelves of the kitchen cupboards. She loved organising, but she loved showing off the curves and hints of her body even more, arching her back just a little bit so that her arse was on show, to the point that she swore the air behind her was steamy with the heat of it. She'd worn a pair of jeans that, to be fair, were a little too tight for a dragoness of her age performing such activities that day, but it was difficult to worry about them pulling into tighter and tighter crevices when his eyes roamed her form.

We can do it, she wanted to say to him, practically blowing and puffing smoke hearts from her nostrils, the heat in her belly roaring more than ever. She'll be asleep later, she always is after this much physical labour. We can do it... Just us.

She had a need in her, after all, that had to be satisfied and, so far, only Carenath had been able to get her to orgasm that quickly, a sensation that she was very keen on exploring again as soon as possible. Whether it was right or wrong did not matter when she was in such proximity to him, stealing a kiss on his cheek when Fyr went to the car to get something.

To her surprise, even as the dragoness dared to act boldly, he pressed in closer to her. Carenath's breath mingled with hers as he turned the cheek kiss into one full on the lips -- and then it was as if nothing had changed. She was back there in the bedroom with him, grinding back into him, lusting and moaning, knowing that her daughter and his girlfriend was sleeping only in the next room over.

"Mmm..." Car murmured, pulling back, breathless after the kiss. "I've...missed that."

Still a touch hesitant. Oh, he knew what he wanted, but what he didn't want too was to hurt Fyr. She saw that in him and it warmed her through to know that he was that kind of drake, even if there were some things to work out there too. There was rather a lot to work out there, but not everything could be done in a single day or even a single week, especially when it came to matters of the heart. In the end, it would work out the way it was supposed to, Sasha was sure of it.

After that kiss, knowing the score, the little touches and gropes and squeezes were easy to sneak in, a thrill to be had in sneaking around Fyr. Carenath grappled with the lust soaring within him, trying to distract himself with setting him the bedroom, though it was hard to soften the thickness of his half-hard shaft when Sasha was keener than ever to slip up behind him, running her tail between his thighs. The length of it pulled over his nuts very softly, teasing him, and he grunted and started, though she was gone before he could do anything about it. Yet just what did Carenath think that he was going to do about it when he was there with Fyr?

Things heated up, frustrations building in the delight of arousal, pulling and warming him through, though the peak of his need, ultimately, would have to be met sooner or later. He didn't know how much longer he could hold on, the day growing old with Fyr yawning, covering her mouth, trying to keep up her usual level of energy when there was something that simply had to be done.

It was late into the evening with much put away and much still to put away when they finally had to call it quits on all that they had to do. Not everything could be done in one day, after all, and they had to make allowances for themselves.

Sasha and Fyr talking washed over Car as he relaxed back on the sofa, between the two of them and enjoying his position there very much. Fyr apologised once for literally speaking over him so much, but Carenath waved her off, content to feel the warmth from both dragonesses at once on either side of him.

Mother and daughter and yet he adored them each in different ways. He hadn't even known that was possible before Sasha. Further reminding him that he could not know what he liked until he tried it, eager to do more, to see more, to know more.

"I brought an overnight bag with me," Sasha admitted with a wry chuckle. "My eyes are feeling very tired, Fyr, I don't suppose you'd mind me sleeping here in the spare room? I know it's a little small, but there was that little bed that Car brought over too."

Carenath stifled a chuckle, though his heart pounded, leaping and tightening somewhere in the region of his throat. She was staying there? On the little bed that he'd brought? He'd never had sex on that bed before and, frankly, he never had expected to. But if she was staying...

Sasha's eyes landed on him, smoky and smouldering, even while Fyr assured her that it was quite alright, that she was always welcome there, that they would be more than happy to have her. Her intentions were clear and Carenath rumbled deep in his gut, swallowing the growl that threatened to tremble forth.

Well, well, well... Who would have known that keeping that old bed frame and guest mattress for all those years would have such a good use so soon! He thought he'd be parking Fyr's friends or his friends on it from time to time, not the dragoness who seemed to be able to make his heart soar with a mere bat of her eyelashes.

And if he'd had any doubts as to her intentions with him, they were swept away in that moment, never again to be remembered as anything more than a passing thought.

"We should probably go to bed though," Fyr chuckled, checking the clock that was propped up against the wall, not even on it yet. "God, I didn't know it was so late!"

She set Sasha up in the bedroom while Car rinsed off quickly in the shower, relishing in the feel of hot water sweeping over his scales. Yet Fyr could not have said herself that she was surprised to find him naked on their new bed on her return.

"Hey, honey," he purred, curling the tip of his tail back and forth. "I'm home."

Fyr giggled.

"And I thought you were tired too, sweetie!"

She hammed it up for him, wiggling her hips as she joined him on the bed, though it was not long at all before she was on her side, her lover behind her, his cock questing for her pussy. He raised her leg, helping her get it up so high that her straightened hind paw almost pointed straight up, her legs parted as far as they could go for him. In such a position, it was easy for him to penetrate her, even with Fyr's tail pushed back up against his stomach and chest, dancing and twitching.

Fyr groaned a little too loudly as he filled her, her folds squelching very faintly around his girth as he pushed in, though he didn't stop her. What more did the two of them have to hide when it was only Sasha out there? Maybe she could hear them through the walls... Car shivered, grunting and nipping passionately at the back of Fyr's neck, leaving love bites where his teeth bruised her scales a little too firmly. That shouldn't have been as hot as it was, not at all.

12