Broken Secrets Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But it was what it was as he growled and pumped his hips, long, slow, sensual strokes of his cock ploughing into her. It was both romantic and rough, from the depth of his thrusts, at the same time, for sex did not ever only have to be one thing, taking on different shades and nuances as things shifted and grew. He knew that, but he wished that Fyr knew too.

The dragoness was right where she wanted to be, however, the sheets rumpling and twisting lightly under her body as she moaned for him, trying to clamp a paw over her muzzle and not caring to. There was nothing there that was that bad and she was sure she was not being that loud anyway. The walls in the building had to be good; she couldn't hear any of the neighbours there at all.

Carenath hissed softly, pushing in with more and more force, increasing the drive of his hips rather than the speed. It was not about speed, but the raw, carnal expression of passion, his tail thrashing, swiping over the side of the bed, but, thankfully, not hitting anything.

There was something his ears caught, however, as he fucked Fyr more and more roughly, taking his cues from her as to how hard he could go, what made her moan the loudest, struggling to be anything near quiet. The bedroom door had been left open a crack and, well, there must have been a draught there, pushing it open, allowing a certain someone, lurking outside, to see in.

Sasha knew she could be seen, but there was always a chance for Carenath to stop her if he didn't want her watching. It was strange to see him with her daughter, yet highly erotic too, her fingers slipping between her thighs, inside her underwear, though she frankly didn't want to have them on her body for very much longer at all. She wanted to moan, to rock her hips, to feel the heat and passion of the young drake against her in all his glory.

In time, yes... In time.

Sensibilities didn't seem to matter anymore as she luxuriated in the sensual view of him filling her daughter, wishing that each long, smooth stroke of his cock into Fyr's pussy was actually into hers. She shouldn't have been watching, but whatever boundaries had been in place had long been set aside, allowing her to watch, to engage in that kinky little nuance of voyeuristic pleasure, leaning into it heavily.

She moaned softly, though she had to clamp her paw over her mouth to stay quiet as Carenath filled Fyr, giving her mother the best of views. Sasha caught the young drake glancing back over his shoulder at her, a mischievous grin on his lips, though Fyr did not see. She had to make sure that Fyr did not see, not as things fired up between them all over again.

Whether it should or should not have been was long passed. It no longer mattered in the pursuit of something, though both Sasha and Carenath were chasing something that they didn't understand. Hurtling head first would get them there more quickly, but there was no telling what would come at the end of it all.

Still, the lewd slurp of his cock driving into Fyr's pussy as he fucked her like that echoed through the room, the dragoness panting and gasping.

"Oh, god... Yes, Carenath, that feels... Ohhh, so good!"

She cried out, clinging to the pillows, though Fyr had allowed her cries to get out of hand, not that anyone there was going to stop her. They revelled in it too much, Fyr not even knowing that she was the centre of attention, whimpering, moaning, squashing her nose between the pillows, all to no avail. She could not stop her need from rising, the tension of orgasm drawing tauter and tauter inside her, grunting, twisting back and forth, her partner right there to support her in the best of ways. The warmth of his body pushed against her as he filled her, holding back until she had the point of orgasm in her grasp -- only then would Car give in to masculine pride and seed her hot pussy full of his cum.

Fyr moaned into Carenath's paw, though she didn't even know that the drake had stopped trying to quiet her, lost in lust, her pussy pulsing and rippling around him, milking his cock. She was lost in the moment, though not so far that she couldn't take in the feel of his seed ploughing deep up into her pussy. He splashed up hotly inside her, his breath washing across her scales, need driving them on together, always together.

But Fyr did not know what was going on, that she was part of a show, a display that she could not even enjoy because she was not in on the joke. Not that she was a joke, but there were big things at play that she didn't know about, things that, really, she should have been in the loop on. Though what reason could she ever have had to suspect her mother and Carenath.

"Oh... Car. That was..."

The dragoness murmured as he laid her down into the bed, his cock softening, slipping from her, easing from her pussy while a creamy trail of cum drooled out. He might have filled her, but there was still more to come, more in him, the first round done.

One round would never again be quite enough for Carenath, not when he knew now what could be in his wheelhouse, the desire that was his to swallow down, exactly as he pleased. There was a liberty in it, though he tenderly tucked her into bed, his cum dripping from her pussy and drooling down the crack of her arse to her under-tail as she rolled onto her back. But Fyr was out for the count and he had a dragoness to please, one that was a shade more demanding than even Fyr could be.

He didn't mind that. He didn't mind that at all. In fact, having a dragoness who knew what she wanted was the best thing ever, at least for him.

Sasha stepped back into the hallway as Carenath joined her, breathing softly, the drake taking her into his arms as if they had been doing it for years upon years. Maybe, in a way, they had, their bodies recognising one another from a past life and a past time. Or that could have just been a wishful kind of thinking in that regard.

It didn't matter. Sasha could not think that anything mattered as his lips touched her neck, kissing, lapping, nuzzling, tenderly treating her like the queen she was. Maybe even a Queen Mom, if one could say that. But nobody was all that interested in saying anything as Carenath growled into her mouth, sealing her lips in the deepest kiss yet, his tongue darting deep up into her muzzle as her stomach lurched. All in a good way, of course, nerves and anticipation coming together into twisted excitement.

He walked her backwards to the guest bedroom, step by step, so very glad that they had managed to get a bed in there already. Maybe fucking on the sofa would have been hot too, but he didn't want to increase the risk of getting caught, too keen to see what was there in sneaking around first. Doing it once was hot but doing it twice? Well, that was becoming a pattern and Carenath had no desire to bring it to a stop, not in the slightest.

"Come on..."

"Just in here?"

Sasha kicked the door closed as they tucked themselves away into the guest bedroom, her breath caught in her throat, need pumping through her. Carenath may already have been naked, his cock out and hardening once again already, but she still had her more comfortable evening clothes to take off. There may not have been a bra to contend with, but the dragoness still muttered a curse as her T-shirt was dragged off over her head, hoping against hope that it had not snagged on her horns, revealing the full heave of her breasts, every part of her simply begging attention.

"Oh, fuck, Sasha... You're so damn hot..."

He meant that sincerely, not knowing where to touch, even as he bore her back onto the bed, her loose, cotton trousers still on. His nose pressed between her soft breasts, exploring them more intimately, his tongue curiously flickering out and wrapping around each nipple in turn.

"Ohhh..."

Sasha, on the other hand, had to be quiet. If there was no quiet to be had, there was a chance that they could be caught. She wasn't ready for that. She wasn't so sure she'd ever be ready for it. All she wanted was his face between her breasts, the feel of his snout impressing her flesh, leaving a mark there that would remain in her memory forever.

But Carenath needed more than simple adoration of her breasts, drawing back down her body with his cock leaking as he helped her out of her cotton trousers, the soft fabric and easy waistband simple to slip off. Her body was revealed to him in all its mature, curvy glory, though she still had a tight tuck to her waist, her hips wide and fertile, her pussy soaked already as her underwear peeled from her folds. He groaned, unable to help himself, diving between her thighs for the first time as his tongue deliciously shot into her pussy. It slurped up inside her, teasing and flicking back and forth, seeking out her G-spot, though the younger drake still had time in which to learn the ins and outs of her body, the kinky little nuances that would make the sexual side of their relationship what it was.

They would make it their own as Sasha hissed, hanging onto his horns, dragging his face in closer. She was already soaked, wet and ready, though his tongue was too alluring to turn down, her chest and abs tight, lifting her hips, begging him for more. She didn't feel like she had the words to send out into the cool of the night, the temperature having finally dropped, thankfully, though she was all too aware that her daughter was in the next room.

It was hot, sneaking around, the risk of it all. But she could not help but to push him back, only a little bit, rolling onto all fours, her tail lifted. Oh, she hadn't done that since she'd been much younger, going for more traditional positions with her husband, while he'd still been with her, though her heart had longed for the kink and the passion of something rougher.

It was needed and Carenath agreed with her, groaning his appreciation as he knelt behind her, lining his cock up with the heat of her pussy.

"Damn, Sasha..." He moaned. "You're so hot... Are you ready?"

She answered his question by grinding back onto his cock, taking him deep, spearing herself full of his dragon meat. It was Carenath's turn, right then and there, to hold back his passion in that moment, not to howl and roar and blast out his thrill of taking her right there and then, even as his hips thrust, almost without his mind staying in the moment with him. It was as if his body was drawn to Sasha in a way that could not be restrained in any sense or fashion, his heart pounding, a red-blooded male in the height of his lust and passion, doing what he did best.

Maybe not quite what he did best, on second thoughts, but pretty damn close all the same. Her body stretched out luxuriously before him, although there was not much room on the single bed for the both of them. That was a shame, very much so, but they could make it work. They would always make it work.

The slap of his hips on her arse as he fucked her was loud, too loud, though he could not do anything about it, driving in, slap after slap echoing through the room. Quiet, they had to be quiet, and yet something could not be held back so easily, panting heavily, chests heaving, their bodies hot with heat that they simply did not seem able to expel. Carenath swallowed a snarl, his lips wanting to peel deviously up from his teeth, showing his lust, even though his cock sealed once again inside the hot wetness of her pussy should have told that tale well enough already.

"Oh..." Sasha breathed, her breath hard to catch with the force of his thrusts. "Yes... Just...like that... Oh... So good..."

In a way, she was mimicking her daughter's moans, though she did not realise it, not as her body was filled, devoured in such a highly erotic fashion. His cock ploughed into her, filling her sweetly, fully, leaving not an inch of dick outside her pussy, just as she wanted it. It would have been a shame, very much so, for even one little centimetre of his cock to be wasted as she took it all, growling fiercely, forgetting herself, her tail lashing around his waist, drawing him in as close as she could get him. She didn't even want Carenath to pull back at all, only to thrust, needing it all, snarling, grunting, though they muffled their cries of lust the very best they could.

Sometimes that was not doable. Sometimes they just had to hope that things were all going to be okay and go for it, Carenath growling, grunting, clamping his jaws shut as tightly as he felt able to. His jaw ached, yet he had more stamina after already fucking Fyr once, which helped some, though her mother's pussy burned as if she was hotter, running warmer than her daughter, even though she perhaps was just the same. His imagination ran rampant, turning fantasy to reality, bringing greater sensations still even as Car filled her, each stroke of his dick making her want to clamp down around him.

Not that she could exert all that much pressure around him, her body forced to open around him, stretching, panting, heaving, her shoulders rounding as she, without even thinking about it, rolled her nose down towards the pillows in sweet submission. Sasha groaned, taking a pillow almost tenderly between her jaws, clamping down on it, though it was one that Car would have to run down and throw in the communal rubbish bins before Fyr noticed it. Teeth marks were more than a little telling.

But they lusted for it, humping, moaning, groaning, taking their leave of the real world. Between them, they could have been deep in their dreams, her cunny sloppier and wetter around him as her arousal grew. There was no need to hold back, not at all, Carenath leaning over her, grinding in deeply, his hips speeding up, moment by moment.

Slap! Slap! Slap!

His hips bounced off her buttocks even as his nuts ached and swung with the force of his body. They ached, oh so very badly, not even mattering that he had only just cum a short while before. His stamina might have been there, greater than before, but he wanted to feel how his seed filled her, splashing up into her pussy without the barrier of a condom at all to separate their bodies.

It was more intimate that way, rougher and more lustful, bringing them together in a new way. Of course, he'd used condoms with Fyr when she'd been concerned, but as long as Fyr had known he was with no one else and that he was clean, she hadn't had much of a problem with that either. Hunching over Sasha, Carenath raked in a harsh breath, nostrils flaring, fluttering and puckering with every one that he managed to drag into his lungs. Why then did it feel so much fucking better with Sasha?

He could not have said, but neither did he have to say, moaning deep in the back of his throat, need rolling through him. He thrust and thrust, filling her pussy, letting it stretch around him, tight and rippling lightly, with more muscle control than Fyr had ever given with him.

"Unff..." He grunted. "How... How do you do that?"

In the dim light of the bedroom, Sasha's eyes practically glittered with glee.

"Oh, that... Mmm... That comes with experience, darling."

Her words were sensuous and sweet, wrapping around him, winding around, drawing him in. She felt it in the shudder of his body up against hers, not an inch of space left between them as he rotated his hips ever so lightly, grinding in deeply, not even pulling back to thrust. She grunted, head hanging, needing it all, so close.

"Mm, Carenath... I'm so close..."

With that, he knew just what he had to do, his paw snaking around in front of her thigh and to her crotch, seeking out her clit. He rubbed and teased, his thrusts claiming her once again, driving in, though it was hard to concentrate on more than simply thrusting, as much as he wanted to please her. She simply took his breath away as he ground in, harder and harder, slapping her arse with his hips, her buttocks firm and yet jiggling, the perfect layer of flesh covering her muscle there. She tensed around him and he caught his breath in that heartbeat before orgasm hit her, pussy rippling, pulling, as if she was trying to draw every last drop of cum from him and then more.

The dragoness barely realised what she was doing, claws sinking into the bed, the pillow between her jaws again, so soft, yet not enough to hide the entirety of her moans. The drake pounding her pussy felt good, too good, so good that she'd never want anything else for the rest of her life. She did not know how she could have gone without it for so long in her life.

She needed him, her body ripped with climax, trembling, grunting into the pillow, wanting it all. Yet she had it all, her daughter's boyfriend and so much more, whimpering, his cock pounding her.

Come on... She thought, grinding and rocking back helplessly against him, her legs weak in the throes of pulsing orgasm. Fuck me... Fill me...

She may not have been able to vocalise those words, but it was as if Car heard her as his thrusts suddenly sped up, as if he had not really been fucking and filling her before. No, he was finally going for gold as he hammered into her with single-minded determination, slamming and grinding, his claws digging into the space in front of her hips as the drake dragged her back onto his dick with every thrust.

He couldn't help it, not when lust coursed through him, stifling his roar as orgasm rose, taking over his mind. Carenath could not hold back as his balls ached, spilling his load inside her, what felt like long ropes of seed flooding the dragoness, an even stronger orgasm than the one that he had had with Fyr while Sasha had been watching. It was all he could do to be quiet, though there was a big part of him that longed for that to not be an issue anymore, chin tucked down, trembling, against his chest, aching through the moment.

It was there for them, aching... But that moment would prove to be so much more to them than mere sex. It was not "just sex" to them, even if that could have been all that it was destined to be. For, as Carenath leaned over Sasha, his lips on the back of her neck, teasing and brushing, kissing her sweetly, there was something more between them, a bond that could not so easily be broken. They had tried to hold back, to separate a little from each other, but it simply had not been possible. So why bother even fighting it anymore?

No... No, it was not worth it when only pleasure awaited them. Sasha arched back up into the warmth of the younger drake, relishing in the feel of his body against hers, how solid he was, the kind of dragon who could really take care of a dragoness.

He was perfect. Sasha could not think of a single thing, not one at all, that she would change about him.

One thing, however, was certain. Now that the bond between them was set, their relationship and lovemaking becoming a pattern, the pattern would continue, both eager to see what more was to come of their relationship.

Carenath settled down beside her, his arms around the dragoness, spooning her as he drew her in against his chest, strong arms around her.

They were quiet. They didn't need to speak. All they needed, right then and there, was each other. And that could be enough, exactly as it was.

Before morning came, Carenath would sneak back to his room, the one that he would then share with Fyr. But things had changed in a way, behind Fyr's back, that could not be reversed. Neither did Sasha or Carenath want to reverse it.

Sasha shivered. On the contrary, she wanted to see where things could go. It had been a very long time since anyone, let alone a dragon as fine as Carenath, had made her feel the way he had.

That was a good thing. That was a very good thing.

And secrets could not be broken until they were spoken. Thus, such secrets were not to be spoken.

Kept between her and Carenath only, while they explored the depths of their growing relationship.

12
  • COMMENTS
2 Comments
Ramjet57Ramjet57about 2 years ago

And it continues to thicken, I hope they can come to a happy conclusion all together.

AmethystMareAmethystMareover 2 years agoAuthor

Hey there!

I cover a wide variety of topics in my erotic writing for clients and personal work alike and I just wanted to pop a note on that I take commissions for stories tailored to your preferences (and characters, of course!). Due to starting on websites with anthropomorphic characters, my publicly available erotica is predominantly "furry" in nature but I write about normal, human characters in my self-published work and I am happy to pretty much take on anything and everything, all fetishes. My price list is on my profile page, along with a couple of things that I most definitely cannot and will not write, and I can be contacted by e-mailing arianmabe@gmail.com.

Thank you and I hope you find something you enjoy in my gallery!

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Scientist's Transformation Pt.01 An accident leads to interesting hybrid transformation...in Fetish
Christmas with His Mother An eagle owl anthro spends time with his pregnant mother...in NonHuman
The Were-Neanderthal A man transforms into a were-Neanderthal...in Fetish
His New Cock A lion anthro wakes up with a big horse cock to deal with!in NonHuman
Milf Tails: Get Lucky Sean experiences the luck of the Irish.in Mature
More Stories