Broken Secrets Ch. 09

Story Info
Teasing, flirting, fucking... Cheating. All in dragon fun!
7.2k words
3k
2
2

Part 9 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

-----

Car moaned into Fyr's neck as he kissed her, leaving yet another love bite on her scales. It would take a while for them to heal over again, with how the edges of a couple of scales had been raised, but, thankfully, it was not all that obvious with her crimson colouration there. That was something, at least, to be grateful for, even though the two of them had absolutely nothing to hide about their relationship.

"Yes... Car... Oh..."

Fyr breathed his name as if it was the elixir of life itself, panting, whimpering, on her back with her legs wrapped around his hips. The taste of his seed and shaft lingered in her mouth but on a quiet day off, there was more than enough time to linger and enjoy the pure warmth of each other's bodies, exactly as they were. His body fit perfectly against her, the dragoness squeezing her legs around his hips and waist, breath catching, juddering beautifully and wonderfully in her chest.

Oh, to ever be without him... Fyr could not have honestly said just how she'd fallen so hard and so fast for Car, but the softness of his scales brushing up against hers was all that she carved, whimpering as he buried his head into the crook of her neck. Her scales smarted deliciously from the nip of his teeth and his playful lips, yet the aftermath of their lovemaking as his shaft spread her open, again and again, would not matter until later. What was a little love bite, or two, or three, when they worked so well together?

In her bedroom, back at her mother's place, they made love passionately, staying there after having a few too many drinks the previous evening. Fyr had not noticed Car sneaking away with Sasha, Kao off out somewhere too, her attention distracted with the soft glow of alcohol, a comfortable buzz on. Back then, there had not been any rush either to leave, as the hour grew late, with both fortunately with some time off the following day. Car had promised to help Sasha around the house while Fyr went out with friends, but she did not know what that entailed.

All she knew was that she loved him, grinding against him, need flush in her body.

He filled her with every thrust, taking her breath away, the dragoness moaning, arching her back, breathing out his name, need coursing through her. Although Fyr had already taken one load down her throat in the midweek glow of morning, she didn't want to do anything else other than to be with him, squeezing down on his shaft as if that was the only thing in the world left to her already. Sometimes she wondered at how lovemaking could make her feel as if the two of them were the only dragons left in the world, setting them apart from the rat race of reality and all the troubles that went along with it.

And Car could not have denied that he felt the same too, bearing over her a little more powerfully, not wanting to leave an inch of space between their bodies, her breasts pressing teasingly to his chest. Repeatedly, he filled her with his thick shaft, penetrating her deeply, all the way up to her innermost barrier, sometimes a little too hard for even Fyr's comfort. If she did not moan so alluringly for him, as if she wanted him to go even deeper than that, he wouldn't have done it so much.

The drake's scales ached with arousal, as if they were lifting at the edges, though sensations like that didn't always match up with what he was experiencing in sex. Intercourse made a dragon focus on different things than usual, like the flutter in Fyr's throat as she took a breath, how her body warmed to him, remaining cool where his fingers or body did not caress. He drove into her repeatedly, thrusts speeding up, her passage slick with her arousal, more than easily lubricating the way for him, lust their shared mistress in the heat of a moment.

It was theirs, only theirs, regardless of what else was going on, whether that was with Car and her mother or elsewhere in the world. He moaned deeply, Fyr's bed squeaking under their weight, though there was no one at home in the house, not that morning, who could disturb them. Still, he took care not to be too loud as passion overcame him, thrusting and grinding, the lewd squelch of his cock filling her pussy louder than ever.

Yet where was there ever a need for quiet and secrecy when he was with his girlfriend? Giving in to lust, Carenath raised his head, lips parted in his strongest groan yet, sides trembling, his balls aching desperately as, finally, he spent himself inside her. It took the young drake a moment to realise that his thrusts had sent his dragoness spiralling off into climax too, thrusting up against him, using her legs as leverage around his waist to grind up against him, though he could no more have separated his body from hers as he could have... Well... He chortled shortly, shaking his head, though Fyr was too far gone to even shoot him an inquisitive look.

Her pussy contracted around him, though she was no more in control of that part of her than she was, in all honesty, of their relationship, everything flying out of control. Yet Fyr did not know that as bliss swamped her, taking her underwater as if she had just plunged, headfirst, into the local swimming pool, streaming bubbles, sinking deeper. That was a kind of sinking, however, that she wanted to engage in, slipping and drifting, letting the pulse and flow of the water guide her, as her pussy made Car's thrusts into her even easier than they had been before.

If they could have spent all day making love, she would have been more than happy, whimpering and moaning, his seed filling her. Goodness, that drake could cum! It was kind of lewd for her to think, even in the stupor of her climax, giggling faintly, tongue sweeping out against the side of her muzzle. Why was he so cute like that, cumming so much? Although she could only imagine the hot splash of it up inside her pussy, for she was not that sensitive that she could feel that too, like most dragons, she could squirm and enjoy how his cum bubbled out of her. The tickling bubble of it drooling over her pussy lips as he thrust and thrust, panting heavily, slowing bit by bit, was as tantalising as his orgasm, her body relaxing, muscles softening where she laid back down into the bed.

"Oh, Car..." She purred, coming back to herself a little, his fat cock softening a little more inside her, allowing a slop of cum to drool out, marking her under-tail in a little pool before trickling down the side. "That was... Mmm... Amazing..."

He grinned, kissing her deeply, ignoring her little startled sound into the kiss, dominating her muzzle easily, though she made it too exciting to do what with that little shudder she gave in to his touch. Every bit of the dragoness turned him on more than the drake had ever thought was possible with a partner, even someone that he connected with as well as her, his fingers tracing the line of her shoulders, up her arms, pinning her wrists together, playfully, over her head.

"Ohhh..."

Fyr trembled and groaned, her eyelids half-fluttering closed, breath catching. Yet she was still present in the moment as he rolled his hips, teasing her with more, though the drake still needed a moment to rest. That pinning was only a lure of what more they could experience and experiment with, with each other, but the morning called to them with birdsong in the air. They could not stay there forever, not as his lips tenderly clasped hers, tongue exploring her muzzle, desire coursing through with every throbbing beat of their hearts. There for each other, they relaxed into the warmth of each other's bodies, his shaft, slowly, slipping from her, though the slide of it was something that Fyr wanted back where it belonged as soon as it was gone.

They lay there in the sleepy afterglow, nuzzling and kissing, languishing in every drop of attention that the two of them could spare one another. And there was plenty of that to go around too as Fyr moaned his name, Car catching it on his lips and sealing it with a kiss. Their limbs tangled, bodies entwined once more, for their cuddles and kisses brought fresh rise to even more lust, tails wound together as he pressed his chest to her back, spooning on the bed.

"Oh, god... Car..."

The tip of his thickening cock teased over her tail hole before slipping inside her again, though that wasn't something that Fyr was all that keen to try out -- something not for her, she'd said. But that was okay, if they had fun together, as long as they worked together, as long as they fit together like they always had, from their very first moments, holding one another's paws.

That was all they could hope for, Car tucking his chin down over her shoulder as he pressed into his dragoness once again, relishing in the sloppy, lewd feel of her pussy stretching around him. It was an easy push for him to fill her again, though he didn't have to be rough, only gentle, letting the natural rhythm of their bodies together guide him. Fyr moaned and rolled her buttocks wantonly back to him, speaking to him as much with her body language as she did with her words, though that was perhaps because she was more breathless than ever, throat trembling with withheld emotion.

However could she have been so lucky as to get a dragon like Car in her life? She didn't know, couldn't know, whimpering, grunting, moaning, letting lust and love carry her, hand in hand. They were born from the same temptress and she went gladly into his arms every time, all to feel that warmth, that comfortability, that familiar tingle of erotic thrill. Some said that love and lust could be separated, but, for Fyr, they were the same thing.

She could not have one without the other.

They made love slowly, Car's paw resting over the front of her crotch, teasing her clit to multiple orgasms, until he finally ejaculated inside her for a second time, adding to the first load of cum that was already well mixed with her juices. She trembled, huffing and puffing, trying to breathe solely through her nostrils and failing as she was lusciously forced to take gulp after gulp of breath in through her maw. Her pussy drooled and dripped a delicious concoction of their mixed sexual fluids, further showing how it was no longer possible for there simply to be one of them without the other present too.

"I love you so much."

In the afterglow, Carenath kissed her neck, tail wound softly against hers, as if he never wanted to let her go. And that was true, really, as he pressed in closer, hugging his arms around her torso, even an ankle looking over hers so that he could draw even her legs a little nearer. He had not been able to thrust and use the full length of his shaft inside her in such a position without Fyr drawing her legs further forward or lifting the leg that lay on the upper side, as she laid on her side. But that did not matter, not when there was such lust and passion drawing them closer and closer together, the bonds between them such that would never quite be broken, even if they were not as strong as Fyr thought they were.

For Carenath had not only been sleeping with one dragoness in the family, alas, though it was difficult, exceedingly difficult. Many their age would have simply said "it's complicated" and left it at that, though Car's heart was shared between them. Whereas it was fun with Sasha, Fyr's mother, he loved Fyr too, and it was that which left him conflicted, not sure what was happening, why his heart seemed to love both in different ways. That was something for an older drake to know and understand, after all, even though he was quite sane in himself.

His heart, however, wanted what it wanted, even as Fyr planned to hang out with her friends. Both knew that they didn't want to end up being glued to one another's sides, though maybe his fling with Sasha would never have happened if he had only spent more time with Fyr. There was no telling what could have happened, what paths would have been walked down alternately, and he was not of the mind to spend too much time musing over it, not even as he kissed Fyr goodbye.

"Don't hang out here all day," Fyr giggled as she pecked him again on the lips, not wanting any last kiss to be the "last" before she had to head off and on her way. "Kao should be back later... But, hey, I know you've got to be getting on out there and doing things too! Don't let me hold you back!"

"I'd let you hold be wherever you wanted any day, sweetie."

Fyr blushed, one last kiss shared between them on the doorstep, Car's paws fitting into the crook of her waist, the other on her hip, as if it belonged there. And it did, really, even if it also belonged on the hip of another dragoness too.

He showered, cleansing his scales, drying off smartly, though he knew that he was only hanging around the house for one dragoness. While Fyr was off out having her fun it was not as if Car would leave things amiss, stretching out naked on the sofa with a smirk on his lips and a towel nearby, just in case. He wasn't that much of a risk-taker! Kao could have come back early, of course, but he hadn't honestly listened to what Fyr had said about him being off somewhere, working or something. There was still a chance that the other drake could catch him there, but it was the idea of being caught rather than being caught itself that excited him more and more.

"Oof..."

The drake trailed his fingers up his cock, swelling softly, half-hard already. The curtains had been drawn and his heart pounded in the dim light of the living room, his stomach satisfied from the quick breakfast he'd snatched in the kitchen, even though it was already past midday. The clock ticked, hanging on the wall, his eyes lazily following the second hand around and around, his paw moving slowly, languidly, up and down his cock. The skin of his uncut shaft moved with him, exposing the head and the sensitive glands with every stroke, the tip gleaming with a hint of pre-cum. Yet that pre-cum was so slick and thin that it could not be seen, not as he grunted and huffed, licking his lips, running his tongue along the sharp line of teeth within his maw.

The door clicked and he checked his phone, the door camera showing him a blue dragoness, thankfully, rather than Kao, though he would rather have had forewarning than have the drake stumble across him. Carenath didn't have to do anything much at all to pose fetchingly, for he was more comfortable in his own scales than other dragons, licking his lips, his tail hanging off the sofa as if he had just tossed himself down there.

"Car?" Sasha called, stepping inside, locking it quickly after her, though her fingers shook with barely withheld excitement. "Are you here?"

"Of course, I am. Waiting for you."

She swallowed hard. Oh, just how did that damn dragon manage to make her weak at the knees? It was like hearing the voices of her lovers from times long gone by all over again, although he was much better than that, real and solid and not wrapped up in fantasies and dreams that would never come to fruition, not like them. He was something else, something and someone that made her heart pound, her paw thrust between her thighs every night that she did not spend with or near Car, sneaking gropes or quickies, someone that she longed to see what the future held with.

Whether that was simply more sex or something else entirely, something deeper... Well, maybe it was right and maybe it was wrong, but Sasha had already determined that she was strapped into her seat on the rollercoaster, able to direct it, somewhat, but not able to get off. Not even as the wind ripped her scales and her stomach turned over, plummeting to a drop that was both equal amounts terrifying and exhilarating.

That was how Carenath made her feel as she secured the door, latching it from the inside too so that they could not easily be disturbed, running into his arms as if they had not fucked in months. In reality, all it had been a couple of days, but it felt like forever, the drake's paws hungrily roaming her body, squeezing her arse, her breast, feeling her all over.

Memorising the shape of her body once again, Carenath growled passionately, tail flicking, eyes darting only briefly to check that the living area curtains were securely drawn. It wouldn't have mattered anyway if they had not been, that little air of risk making it all the better for them, even though Sasha could not have said what on earth she would do if they were caught. Better not to worry about that and just to kiss Carenath, her clothes hitting the living room floor, piece by piece.

"Yes..."

Carenath sat her back on the sofa, dropping hungrily to his knees. One thing that he had not done that morning with Fyr had been to eat her out and he practically salivated for it, drooling as he pressed her thighs reverently apart with his paws. Sasha's head tipped back as she moaned, her paws on her breasts, massaging softly, though Car was too lost between her soft, firm thighs, feeling the muscle beneath the feminine layer of fat. Not that she needed that touch of softness to be feminine, but it was something so intrinsically Sasha that it made his heart swoon.

"Mmm... Oh, god, I need this!"

Sasha growled, wings flaring, grabbing his head, holding onto his horns, a hard, throbbing length of cock waiting for her, even then. She might have wanted to sit astride Carenath and ride him right there and then, but his tongue was too good, reaching up inside her and flickering straight against her G-spot as if he sought it out instantly. The drake knew where it was and didn't even have to think, not anymore, about how to reach that most sensitive part of her anatomy, slurping and lapping, dragging his tongue back up and over and around her clit on his retreat.

He knew exactly how to play her body, better than any instrument, his tongue winding around her clit, though it was not quite flexible enough to squeeze her clit. That was a shame, but not in any more of a way than anything else, so much other pleasure awaiting them. She moaned, rolling her hips up, the stress of the morning falling away from her, all the errands she'd had to run. Keeping a household going as a single mother was hard enough at the best of times, but everything there felt just a little bit better to come home to Car and know that he would be there to help her through it.

Maybe that was all that she'd needed, all she'd needed all along, all through all those lonely nights all alone. All her, only her, though Car had given her hope and life again, infused her days with a new kind of joy, something that had her heart pounding and her lust rising, laughing through the troubles rather than being swamped by them. And it was him that brought her off so very sweetly as she curled her toes in orgasm, thrusting and grinding up onto his snout in delirious delight. Ecstasy thrummed through her, the dragoness riding the wave, contractions rippling through her body that were far from under her control, the dragoness leaning back, though she could not quite slump into the sofa. She was still too tense for that, alert and ready, wanting more.

And she had a hot drake there who could give her everything her aching body desired...even if it might have been new to him too.

"Hey, Car..." She murmured, tail flicking to the side, her paw lingering on the edge of her pussy, helping to spread her lips apart. "Have you thought a bit more about...anal?"

The drake would have frozen if his whole body did not give an almighty shudder, humping without thinking about it, even though it was only a single rock of his hips.

12