Broken Secrets Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been mentioned, only briefly, only in passing. That was why he had been testing the waters with Fyr, though she had made it quite clear from her side that it wasn't going to be her thing. Fyr, for all her pros, liked experimentation -- to a point. And when that point was reached there was no way at all to ease her past it, regardless of where his tastes lay in wanting him to push onward, increasingly. He was young and so was she, but one of them was looking ahead in terms of what sex could be for the two of them, while the other was, quite firmly, more than happy with what they had.

But it wasn't for Sasha, this time, that anal had been mentioned.

Car shivered and swallowed, licking her juices off his muzzle, just to gain himself some time.

"I mean..." It was hard to contain his excitement, the tip of his tail flicking back and forth constantly like that of a cat. "We've done it before, Sasha... Mmm... I could do it again with you."

He wanted it, so much, the tightness of pushing into Sasha's backside rising to the forefront of his mind. The angle had been different and yet, somehow, it had been even kinkier for it, though what they were doing there too was something of a taboo overall. He groaned, nuzzling up her thighs again, his cock dripping as it throbbed, expending so much pre-cum that, if it came to it, he may as well have not needed to cum at all.

"Oh, honey... That's sweet, but you know what I mean, don't you?"

Dimly, in the back of his mind, he knew that they should have been doing something there to hide things from Fyr, that he would have to tell her that they had been cleaning the garage or something again, already forming the lie. Yet thinking of that and all the excuses he was going to have to make did not help the fact that his cock was throbbing harder than ever, if that was even possible, breath hitching and catching as Sasha purred.

"It would be cute, wouldn't it?" She murmured, sliding her paws over him, stroking his chest, admiring his pecs. "It felt so good for me, Car... I had to have a little look online after we did it last time for ideas. Did you ever hear about pegging?"

Carenath tried not to shiver, though his breath came haltingly, his shaft betraying him. His tail may have tucked down but his arousal was not exactly the sort of thing that he had ever been all that willing to hide.

"I mean... Mmm... Maybe?"

He panted softly, half-closing his eyes as Sasha lovingly kissed his neck, nibbling at his throat, nuzzling down his chest. Without thinking, he suddenly found himself on the sofa, sitting there with his tail hanging off, Sasha nuzzling down his stomach, kissing his abdominals, down to his shaft.

"Something nice and thick," she murmured, teasing him, even if the deal was already set. "Since I let you have my arse, honey, isn't it only fair that I get yours too? It's supposed to be even better for guys... What with having a prostate and all, all those nerve endings in there..."

Carenath shook his head, some part of him wanting to resist while the rest pressed on too eagerly into it, need rising. His shaft could not soften and heat rose to his cheeks and neck, though it was a good kind of blushing, the kind that made him want to see what was going to come next.

"If it feels really good, Car," she breathed, breath washing over his shaft, tickling his throbbing length. "Why wouldn't you want to do it?"

Of course, she was not going to push him all that much, even though there was nothing there, technically, that they could do that day. They could have him take her again, but there was no strap-on or similar in the house that they could use -- not unless Fyr had gotten severely kinkier than what Carenath had told her about her daughter! But it was too cute, so cute, how the drake squirmed, appearing as if he was trying to tuck his tail down but not being able to get it all the way there, forever leaving that most intimate part of his body exposed despite everything.

"Oh, honey, I didn't mean to worry you so much."

She nuzzled into his nuts, winding her tongue around and under them, teasing them, letting their weight rest across her tongue, which could have been deemed too narrow and flexible for such things, yet held fast. He grunted, thrusting up lightly into her maw, which she was more than happy to oblige. The dragoness' lips parted, tenderly taking him into her mouth, though she would have to explain a little more, later, that she was not going to force him into anal, of course not. It was just something for fun, a little more fun, his shaft pulsing delightfully over the top of her tongue as she simply allowed it to lie there, enjoying the moment, the feel and the weight of it.

Sometimes, pausing to take in the reality of everything was the best of it as she exhaled through her nose, carefully closing her lips around his cock, tenderly moving her head back and forth. There was nothing all that much to giving a blowjob, but there was plenty to the subtle nuances of it, what made a blowjob damn good head. And Sasha considered herself a professional by that stage, in how the slither of her tongue pulled the skin of his uncut shaft back a touch, teasing the sensitive glands of the head. The tensing of his body told her that she was going the right way without any further direction, letting the tiniest shifts and grunts of his body and lips show her the way, what Carenath so very clearly liked the most. There was no point, for her, in doing anything else.

The drake's head rolled back, wanting to hold onto her horns, not knowing what to do with his paws in the moment. He was flustered, more than a little, but he had not told Sasha, or anyone really, that there was more to him than his liking for dragonesses. Well, there was more than that to any fur, but he had been looking at guys for a while, years... Just not said anything about it. That meant too that he had thought about a few more things than the average drake had, experimenting and playing with his fingers "back there", even if it was something that had him squirming and shyer than he would naturally have been.

But maybe, just maybe, it was okay to be a little shyer and less experienced about something if it was with Sasha. She was older than him, more experienced than him, and Carenath yearned to use that experience to benefit them both, all to see to it that they got what they wanted. He had no interest at all in fucking her and leaving her afterwards -- okay, well, a quickie too when sneaking around was pretty hot too -- but wanted something bigger, something deeper. If that meant that he got to indulge in the experiments and even kinks that Fyr didn't seem to be interested in...was that such a bad thing?

However, the time for deep thought was never going to be when a sexy, smoking hot dragoness' lips and maw were around his cock, sucking him up into the back of her throat as if she wanted more from him than even his cum. Carenath didn't know what that meant, in his mind, but he moaned and gripped her horns, rolling his lips, losing himself with her, forgetting about the outside world.

It could have been like having sex with Fyr, but there was a spark and a glow to Sasha that he doubted Fyr could ever have. Although they were related, the two of them were like chalk and cheese -- or sugar and sour. He might have adored both flavours, devouring them equally, yet one could not embody the traits of the other in any way, no matter how hard they tried. They were both entirely their own dragonesses and he loved that about them, greedy in his inclinations, loving Fyr whole-heartedly and still yearning for the sexual experience and smouldering touch of Sasha.

It showed in the blowjob she gave him, how she dragged back slowly, winding her tongue around him, slower over the head, as if she knew, somehow, that he was already so close to blowing his load. She played him back and forth, keeping him expertly on the edge, though his body throbbed and yearned for it, wanting no more than to pin her down and ram into her holes -- any would do, for that matter -- with wild abandon.

Maybe that was what she wanted from him too. But he couldn't form the words with which to ask her with her tongue on his cock, lapping and teasing, suckling to a rise of explosive pleasure right at the tip.

"Mmmmph... Ohhh, fuck!"

Sasha laughed, though dove down. She couldn't keep him on the edge forever, after all, not when she wanted a good taste of his cum slipping down her throat. They said that a blowjob -- giving one, that was, was a good cure for a sore throat. Not something she'd tried before, but she had been feeling a little run-down and ratty of late, so who was she to not give something like that a go? A fun little remedy was all that she craved, not caring to be quiet as she slurped noisily on his length, making a show of it, all for his pleasure.

That was the beauty of sex as she plunged, letting him grip her horns and shove her head all the way down: the rawness of it all. It exposed who a dragon truly was under their scales and left nothing at all behind for them to hide, Carenath howling and snarling, his tail thrashing. It was the strongest orgasm that he had had with her by far and that told far more than his words, or lack of words, ever could have. She drank down every drop as his cock pulsed within her maw, sending thick ropes down her throat, though she had to keep swallowing quickly.

Carenath's head practically spun as he rolled it back and forth, striving through any means possible to relieve the tension in his body, though it had to come out, all one way or another, breath pulling at his chest, not feeling as if he was getting anywhere near enough air into his lungs. Yet he had everything he needed right there and then with the heat of her maw wrapped around him, his moans rising, hips thrusting, body beyond his control in the moment of orgasm. His cum drooled out the side of her muzzle where he thrust too wildly, aching for it, yet every spurt of cum, somehow, left the drake wanting more, always more.

Was that the way it always was going to be with Sasha? A constant stream of desire, flowing through him, overtaking everything that he'd ever thought he'd known about sex? He'd thought that it could not be all that complicated, yet being with Sasha too had opened a whole new world (as cheesy as that sounded) where he felt like anything and everything was possible. A whole wealth of kinks and fantasies stretched out before him, waiting for the drake to reach out and take them for his own.

He panted, heaving, chest shuddering with every snatched lungful of air. His orgasm kept on coming, longer than the drake could have expected, more flowing from him. He had not thought that he would be able to cum that much after spending time with Fyr, of course, earlier that day, his head swimming, aching and pounding, yet the headache softened and cleared with every resulting wave of ecstasy. He'd thought that he understood what it was like to have his balls "drained" before, but Sasha's maw was on another level to anything that he swore he could ever experience with anyone else, shuddering, gasping, panting. She was just that good, a dragoness in her own class and right.

"Are you having a little trouble there, darling?"

She teased him lightly, drawing back from his cock as it softened, though what dragoness would not sit there licking cream off her lips and purring with pride at making a dragon cum that hard? She could still feel the throbbing of his cock in her maw, her tongue tingling, lovingly cleaning her muzzle of every drop there was. There was always more to come, of course, all in the best of ways, though she was not about to let things be set aside to such a point that their day too went off-track. There was a ruse to be kept up, even though she was nicely bow-legged and glowing after her orgasm.

Allowing Carenath to clean himself up and settle a little -- maybe mentioning anal on him had been a little too much for the drake -- she hummed a tune as she popped the kettle on, tail curling back and forth happily. She tied a bandana around her horns, even though she didn't have any hair to keep back like some dragons, a skirt allowing easy access while she didn't bother with a bra.

"Oh..."

She murmured as the young drake slipped up behind her, his arms around her waist, hugging her tightly, sliding his snout over her shoulder. Sasha giggled, the kettle bubbling at boiling point.

"Hello there, honey," she crooned. "Did you miss me that much? I wasn't gone all that far, you know..."

"I know," he grunted, his voice a little muffled where he pressed down over her shoulder and against her neck a little too much to speak clearly. "But I was...thinking about what you said..."

He couldn't get the words out, letting them hang there, breath catching and hitching just a little. Without thinking about it, for it was a more natural motion to him than many other things (like talking), he rolled his hips against her buttocks, thrusting and grinding lightly, grunting against her neck.

"Yeah, Car?" Sasha half-twisted, wanting to get her arms around him, but the drake only held her tighter. "Hon, it's not that big a deal, it was just something I was thinking about, you know, for fun. And it's meant to be fun! It's not fun if it's getting your stomach all tied up into knots over it, trust me, so it doesn't have to be done. Don't worry about it!"

"That..."

He blushed heavily, struggling with the words. But they had to come out, one way or another.

"That's not what I meant."

He took a deep breath, pulling back only enough so that Sasha could wriggle around to face him.

"Then what is it, sweetie?" She stroked his face. "You know you can talk to me about anything, right?"

He knew that, even if they had never gone into anything, honestly, that was that deep before. But she was not just his girlfriend's mother but someone more to him. The dragon took a breath, one more, though it did not help steady his nerves anymore.

"I..." Why was it so hard to get the words out? "I think...I'm bi. I mean, I know I'm bi, but I've only kissed a guy once, a while back, before Fyr. I know I like both, but I've not done anything more with a guy yet, you know? But...well..."

He rubbed the back of his neck, turning away with heat in his face even as Sasha rested a paw on his hip, letting him talk.

"Well... I guess that means I would be up for it, you know, to try, to see. I don't know what I like, in that way, yet, so...I kinda wanna see too? I dunno how you do this kind of thing..."

Sasha smiled and stroked his muzzle, fingers trailing gently and comfortingly down the line of his jaw.

"Oh, honey, I never thought there was any set way to do any of this stuff, but there's always one way to talk it out, don't you worry about that. Am I the first person you've told?"

With a lump in his throat, Car nodded, not trusting himself to talk.

"Y-yeah..."

It came out as more of a grunt, but it would have to do. Sasha hugged him tightly, leaving the kettle for coffee for the moment, taking him back through into the living area. Once seated, it was a little easier to talk one on one, more personally, not feeling as if there was something that they needed to be rushing off to do.

"It's all okay, there's nothing to worry about here. I admit I never even considered it, if I'm honest! But...that could open up some options for us to play with, Carenath, if you're willing..."

He wanted to say that he was more than willing, leaning into her, letting her put her arm around him, their relationship more of a give and take than he could have imagined. She was not motherly, not per se, but it was her wisdom and experience that made him feel comforted and safe, almost without Sasha having to say anything at all.

"I would like to try it," he said slowly, working his words through his mouth before setting them free from the tip of his tongue. "I thought about getting a toy, but I didn't want to have to hide it in the apartment from Fyr. I'm not sure what she would say if I told her about this."

The implications of that were clear, but, being that he was sleeping with her mother, the note of him cheating "with a guy" was not the greatest concern that Fyr should have had -- not that that was at all the case for bisexual dragons anyway. It was just a little bit of the discomfort and sometimes outright hate for them, not fitting in the gay community and not fitting in the straight community either. He liked that he "passed" as straight, completely straight, but it was strange for him to hide a part of himself that was there, day in and day out, not when he was usually so unashamedly who he was.

"Come on, Car," she said with a grin, showing him the screen of her phone, opened to a sex toy site. "Let's find something nice that you can try out, see what you like, see what feels good to you... If you're all on board with that? You can say no at any time, don't worry."

She didn't want to make the drake feel pressured, not at all, though he leaned in against her, kissing her cheek, a glint in his eye that, once again, reminded her of his old self, the dragon that had caught her attention in such a way in the first place.

"Sure thing..." He breathed, a little of the tension slipping from his body. "You're right, this is going to be fun. And...I'm glad I told you."

"You should tell Fyr too when you're ready. I don't think she'll react badly and, if she does, you know that will speak more of her than it ever will of you. I'll talk to her if anything happens, don't worry. I'm here to look after you both."

It was not a normal relationship between the three of them, not by far, not as Car murmured and pointed out the toys that looked good to him, though he baulked at some of the larger ones. The dildos were shaped like all kinds of different cocks but the harness side of it was more something that Sasha would have to decide, choosing her comfort and the ring attachment for the dildo to slot into with a little savvier in reading the reviews.

However, their perusing led to paws roaming and, without them even making it back out into the garage to get some more cleaning and sorting done, out of their clothes onto the floor of the living room once more. For the first time that day, Carenath took Sasha on all fours, first in her pussy and then under her tail, trying to imagine with every deep thrust how it would feel when he was under the dragoness and she was taking him as he took her. He didn't know whether he wanted it rough or gentle, but thought that all would come clear in the act of doing it.

She'd said they would take it slow, however, the drake trusted her completely as he fucked her to orgasm after orgasm, his tail wedged into her pussy while his dick was under her tail, squirting around the appendage. Sasha howled out her delight, need pouring through her, though the drake was there, as he always was, to make sure that there was no way for her to go unsatisfied, not with him around.

With new doors opened to the kind of sexual pleasure and experimentation that she had only dreamed of, many, many years, ago, she cried out his name as her body tightened around his cock and tail, head swimming with overwhelming lust. Her claws dug into the carpet, ripping up fibres, but she didn't have it in herself to care, not as she was filled and pounded with such delirious delight.

Times were changing...

But all for the better between them.

12
  • COMMENTS
2 Comments
Ramjet57Ramjet57about 2 years ago

More and more odd.

AmethystMareAmethystMareover 2 years agoAuthor

Hey there!

I cover a wide variety of topics in my erotic writing for clients and personal work alike and I just wanted to pop a note on that I take commissions for stories tailored to your preferences (and characters, of course!). Due to starting on websites with anthropomorphic characters, my publicly available erotica is predominantly "furry" in nature but I write about normal, human characters in my self-published work and I am happy to pretty much take on anything and everything, all fetishes. My price list is on my profile page, along with a couple of things that I most definitely cannot and will not write, and I can be contacted by e-mailing arianmabe@gmail.com.

Thank you and I hope you find something you enjoy in my gallery!

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Unknowing Consensual mind control has some kinky perks!in Mind Control
Nothing But Horse Cocks Elle goes far too far transforming with many cocks and balls.in Fetish
Scientist's Transformation Pt.01 An accident leads to interesting hybrid transformation...in Fetish
Control Pt. 01 He controls her mind with her consent...in Mind Control
Team Motivation Gangbang A vixen gets gangbanged by the football team...in Fetish
More Stories