Broken Secrets Ch. 13

Story Info
Car gives Sasha his arse and the plot thickens...
10.1k words
2.5k
1
1

Part 13 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

-----

Car kissed Fyr softly.

"Do you have to go to work today, hon?"

He held her tightly, as if he was afraid that he was about to lose her, his arms and legs and even his tail too wrapped around her. He clawed his girlfriend to him even as she squealed and giggled, petting the top of his head, though she had been half out of the bed before he had grabbed her and practically dragged her back in anyway.

"Carrrrr," she said, dragging out his name, lips quirking with laughter. "Yeah, I do need to go. It's a really good job down the farm, they'll bring me back next year if I do well. I know, I know, it's odd hours, but I've got to try it."

True: it was very early in the morning. The morning sunshine still streamed in, but the colours of Autumn were well and truly in the air, the leaves shedding their summer green for gold and auburn. Some would have said that the drabber shades of the end of the year were cold at heart, but, to Carenath, after hearing about how much Sasha liked them and why, he loved them even more. All it took, sometimes, was an outside perspective, something to show what he had been missing out on all along.

That was why he loved them both, head over heels with mother and daughter and hopelessly at a loss as to what to do about it.

"No..."

Car held her tighter, a sly smile pulling at his lips, drawing her back into the middle of the bed, something rising and firming up between his legs. Even if she had to go to work, there was nothing there that could not wait a few moments and Carenath knew from experience anyway that Fyr liked to be early. So where was the harm in enticing her to cut into a little bit of that "extra time" where she would have been sitting around waiting for work to start or even working off the clock?

She knew she had to go, but the thrust of his hardening member up against her bare stomach, the memory of his orgasm still trickling from her pussy after the night before, was too much for her, groaning softly, licking her lips. It was strange to Fyr how she could be so easily swayed by her boyfriend, though she had to admit that she still would not have had it any other way, as long as it meant that she could spend as much time as possible with him.

That was how she found herself splayed out on her back on the bed, moaning as he kissed her neck, savouring his touch, how his lips tugged at the scales and skin beneath on her neck, making her shudder up to his touch. Sometimes she wondered how it could ever have been possible that she had become so entranced by Carenath that it had been impossible for her to pull away from him, every move the drake made pulling her closer.

She had been silly to think that there had been anything else going on, especially after he had taken the time to bake her that delicious pumpkin pie... She should have been grateful that she had a boyfriend who was so close with her mother, making all the right moves to keep her family on her side. After the first relationship that she had been through had ended so badly, she could not help but think that that was the right thing, in the end, that was supposed to happen.

Maybe that relationship had always been meant to go bad, so that she could meet Carenath. And Fyr could not have been happier.

He dove between her legs with obvious relish, better and better at pleasing her, Fyr rolling her hips for him, shifting the angle so that he could better reach her soft folds, the sweetness of her pussy. Carenath was not shy either about delving deeply up into her, exploring her heat and velvety wetness with his tongue, twisting it back and forth as if it was the first time all over again that the two of them were making love. He knew exactly how to find her G-spot after spending so much loving time together in the bedroom, yet he took his time, building her up slowly as prickles of heat crawled and ached through her body.

"Oh... Oh, god... Car..."

He smirked as he pressed in against her, loving the softness of her thighs around his head, how it made him feel as if he was even closer to her. If they could have truly become one in that moment, Carenath had no doubt at all that he would have done it, his heart brimming over with passion for her. All he wanted for Fyr was for Fyr to feel good, his heart leaping and pounding, skipping a beat as her sweet juices flowed, his tongue lapping up all that he could reach and savouring every tender swallow.

The dragon moaned against her, his own need rising, though he wanted to bring her off first, especially as her toes curled and her legs stretched out, her body straining to hold such passion. She balanced there, poised on the brink of orgasm, Carenath right there to push her over the edge, thrusting three digits confidently into her, knowing exactly what it was that her body needed. She had to push back against him, lost to her climax, moaning and whimpering breathlessly, though she could not do too much in terms of movement with her wings trapped under her back, the base fitted sheet of the bed rumpling under her lightly writhing body.

She was sensitive at the point of orgasm, as if she could not take it anymore, Car deviously suckling her clit into his mouth and showing her that there was a little more out there for her if only she was bold enough to reach out her paw and take it. It was hard to push past that point of oversensitivity when alone, but he wanted to show her, to lead her on, lending his experience with Sasha to their time together too. In a way, being with her mother in the bedroom had shown him that there was an awful lot about sex that he did not yet know and he had to allow that to be, so that he could learn to be better.

It was a fun experience though, a good experience, one that left him longing for more, lapping off his girlfriend's juices from his muzzle as she heaved and panted through rolling orgasm, forced to bear through it even as she quivered. She was too weak to hardly speak as he pushed over her, kissing her softly, tenderly, caressing her muzzle.

"Ah... Car..."

"Yes, sweetie?"

"Please..." She groaned, head swimming in the aftermath of orgasm. "Fill... Please... Fill me..."

She meant with his shaft, though that could have had dirtier connotations still, beyond what the dragoness would have been comfortable with if she'd at all been in her right mind. She moaned as he helped her up gently, her pussy slick and gleaming with tell-tale streaks of her arousal, helping her into his lap as he sat back against the headboard of the bed.

Car brought his knees up as if he was bringing them to his chest to help support Fyr, the dragoness seating herself in his lap while he slipped his shaft into her. It was a close position, a tender position, not one that allowed him to thrust all that much. But it did permit them to rock and grind lustfully and longingly together, enjoying that passionate closeness of their bodies so near to one another, her breasts tickling his chest with her pert nipples. Even the lightest prickle of cool air brought her nipples to a rise like that: one more tiny thing about Fyr that Car felt grateful to have gotten to know and to see.

He wanted to know everything about her as he kissed her, kissed her neck, whispered to her how much he loved her, his paw slipping down between their bodies to play with her clit too, once she was not as sensitive anymore. Fyr didn't need to get off again, but it was something that no one in her position would have turned down, rolling her hips lightly, half riding him and half simply enjoying the ebb and flow of their bodies coming together, like the roll of waves on the shore.

Yet the tide was still very much on its way in as Car grunted and tucked his chin down against her neck and shoulder, pressing up against her, trembling. He needed it, yes, but he didn't want to cum just yet, knowing that that would bring to a close their passionate morning. Fyr still needed to get going to work and that was what gave him permission to cum, to kiss her deeply, tongues tangling desperately. The drake didn't know quite why, that morning, he was as desperate for her as he was, only that things were as they were and there was little, or so it seemed, that he could do about that.

He couldn't spend his life always questioning everything, not to the point that things kept going around and around his head, churning up his stomach into knots when he was merely trying to sit and relax. He let his seed flow forth into her, knowing that Fyr was on birth control, that there was no harm to be had there. Yet he should not have been thinking about Sasha when his shaft was buried inside his girlfriend's pussy, wondering what had come of all the times they had fucked and made love. It was not as if he had worn a condom with Sasha either... And he hadn't asked about things there.

His seed filled her, as the dragoness had asked, a creamy load for her pussy, her folds strained tightly around his thick girth. He remembered how tricky it had been the first time that he had pressed into her, how worried he'd been about hurting her. Such things were no longer an issue as Fyr collapsed into his arms, exhausted, her chest heaving. Not that Car minded that in the softening of his climax, shaft easing, as her breasts teased up more insistently against his chest.

He kissed Fyr sweetly, though the dragoness had to scrabble away, leaving her drake chuckling.

"Are you in that much of a hurry to get away from me?"

"No... No, of course not, Car."

She came back to kiss his lips, clad in sleepy warmth and a bow-legged smile, the sunshine glancing off her crimson scales, making the yellow markings on her sides show up all the more strikingly. She was a feast for the eyes and Carenath knew it, knew what a lucky dragon he was. She'd be back home later, he knew, and he would have plenty to fill his day with in the interim, all for her benefit too.

Car showered off once Fyr had left to work, but there was a sense that there was too much to be done that day for him to simply sit around, relax and catch up with himself. His new work in coding was draining and a lot of time where he was not either with Fyr or Sasha was spent pouring over textbooks, showing him another facet of studying that seemed to already be leaking over into his working life. He had not thought that he'd still be learning like that after moving into the working world, but Carenath was slowly coming to understand that it was one area in life where the blurred lines helped him move forward.

He could only try. He could only learn. He could only do. That was all there was to it.

But one thing that he did have to do that day was head to his parents' house to make sure that all was well, water the plants, the usual. The drive there and the chores that he had to do were practically second nature by that point, his parents due to return in a week and a half. The drake didn't want to admit it as he gave their kitchen sink a quick wipe down, liking to see it sparkling, but he did rather miss them. That was something that he wouldn't have thought possible when he was living there, but perhaps absence did make the heart go fonder.

Checking his phone, he smiled. There were only two dragonesses that could make him smile like that.

Sasha: What you up to? You've been quiet -- but I heard Fyr liked the pie! You did such a good job with it!

He chuckled. Sometimes she was a little more motherly, but it was not as if he minded that all that much either. It was kind of nice, her age and wisdom and experience all coming together in a way that made Sasha uniquely who she was.

Car: Not bad -- and it was all down to your recipe, thanks! Just looking after my parents' house, working for a few hours, I guess, this afternoon.

Sasha: I thought you were off today?

Car: Yeah, I am, I meant around the apartment, maybe my parents' house too. The grass needs cutting.

Sasha: Well, if you need any help, it's not like I'm doing anything. Do you want me to come by?

There was only one answer that he could give her and that came through in a resounding "yes" and, as appropriate, a rude GIF that he had lined up to send her. Not quite Sasha's thing, but the roll of her eyes that she sent back to him was well worth it, even if it meant that he might have to work a little harder between her legs than expected that day.

Sex with her, however, was the best sex and Car paced a little, checking the hanging plants in the kitchen, the draping spider plant with young shoots springing off from it. That one had been there for as long as he could remember, maybe even before he'd been born, and the damn thing didn't seem at all like it was about to give up the ghost anytime soon. It was resilient, like those in his life, the ones who had ploughed through every obstacle and adversity around him.

Even if resilience meant that one had to go through hard times first, Car wanted to be like that too, like that little spider plant that grew and prospered, lasting longer than anyone ever thought it would. But what he did not yet know was that that time was due to come to him sooner than he thought.

That was why it was best to enjoy the good things in life while they were there. They could be taken away in but a moment, if one was not holding onto them tightly enough...

He listened out for her, but Sasha still managed to surprise him out in the garden while he had been trying to keep an ear out for her car.

"Hey!"

He jumped and laughed, shaking his head, the handles of the manual hedge-trimming tool clasped between his paws.

"How did you even sneak up here? I thought I could hear your car anywhere!"

Sasha grinned, striking a pose that could have been out of a bad martial arts film.

"Oh, you know me -- I'm like a ninja! You never see me coming!"

He laughed, though he was grateful to draw her into the privacy of the garden in his arms, kissing her neck where he knew they could not be seen, tucked in the ninety-degree angle of the shed and the hedge. It was tall and dark and needed trimming with more than his little manual tool, but he still enjoyed the privacy and sense of secrecy it gave him, reminding him of years gone by when he had been no more than a little dragonet and had looked up at that same hedge with wonder in his eyes.

Sasha, however, more than turned out to be a dab hand in the garden, knowing her way around it better than Car could have expected. Though she had been a single mother for many years, it more than made sense that such things would not be beyond her skill set, helping him set up the petrol lawnmower that was a little temperamental.

"If you press down here while you rip the cord to start it..." She said, half her concentration on Car and half on the machine that had seen better years. "Then... There you go!"

It rumbled to life and they laughed and high-fived. It would be one of the last lawn cuts of the year and getting it done for his parents so that they didn't have to worry about it would mean a lot to them. He wasn't so sure how to explain to them, later, that it had been Sasha who had helped him with making it so neat and proper, stopping him from cutting it too short, especially when the growing season of the grass was coming to an end.

"Never too short when you're going into Autumn and Winter, sweetie," Sasha said, imparting wisdom to him that would be passed down to those that came after him in times to come. "You don't want the ground to suffer. If you're not going out there too much in the winter months, it's not too bad. But if you have kids or pets, you'll often find that they'll be rougher on the grass than you realise!"

Car chuckled, brushing his paw back shyly against the back of his head, rubbing his neck. He hadn't thought about having kids, but it was not something that he wanted to get into at that time. In the future with Fyr though? Of course, sure. He couldn't imagine anything other, quite honestly, than having a family with her, his heart warming through at the thought of seeing little dragonets running around. What he would have liked, however, was to see his career as he wanted it, up and running, before anything like that happened. He still felt young and Sasha reminded him of that.

"Oh..." Sasha put a paw to her forehead, giving him a sheepish smile. "Sorry, Car, I'm not quite feeling myself... A bit woozy... I'm going to get myself a glass of water, be back in a minute."

"Wait -- hang on!"

Of course, he was not going to allow her to fetch her own glass of water when she was already not feeling herself. That was not what a dragoness should have to do, especially when she had a willing partner there to do it for her, Car ensuring that she sat down on the moderately used, still comfortable sofa, sinking deeper into the plusher seat cushions than she would have at home.

"Heh, oops," Sasha said with a wriggle, trying to prop herself up in a more dignified way as the cushions threatened to swallow her whole, practically. "I guess your parents don't need much support in their furniture, do they?"

"No, not really," Car laughed as he brought back her drink and a snack bar -- one of the posh ones from the health food store. "They're really active, always out and about. I don't think they even spend much time on the sofa. You should meet them soon, Sasha, properly, not just a "hi" and a wave in passing like when I was dropping Fyr off that one time. Even Fyr's not sat down really to dinner with them and I want everyone to get to know each other."

"I'm glad of that, Car," Sasha said, nibbling delicately on the snack bar he'd brought, as if she was trying to be more ladylike than she had to be before him. "Because I'd like to see you around here with Fyr and me for a long time. Forever, in fact, as cheesy as that sounds."

She chuckled and the drake blushed, shaking his head, though he agreed with her.

"That's what I want too, Sasha, I want to do good for you and Fyr, though...I don't know how things are going to work between us. It's confusing... I need to get it all straight in my head, but it feels right, you know? Does that even make any sense?"

"Of course, honey, it makes perfect sense."

She smiled, finishing her snack bar, a little more refreshed. She could have taken more of a break, but her sweet dragon's mind was elsewhere and she couldn't have that, not when she could tell there was more preying on his mind. Neither did Sasha want to complicate things further with the news she had, though it was something very important that would have to come out sooner or later. Sooner rather than later, if she had her way about it, but there had to be a right time and a right place for it. She had wondered what would happen if she kept it all to herself, but, really...

Oh, look at her! She set aside her water bottle, thrusting those thoughts from her mind. No more of that! No more, no more, not as she slipped herself back into her rightful place in Car's arms, the dragon kissing her, their bodies fitting so well against one another, his arms around her.

Yes, that was the right place to be, the best place to be, the place in which she could slip away from her reality, find a better one, though it was a kind of reality too. She liked that, very much, moaning against his lips, letting her jaws part to accept the sweetness of his tongue exploring her muzzle, playing a little more submissive. At least for the time being, that was. Sasha wouldn't have wanted to be passive from playing it out too far, as much as Carenath made her melt against him.