Broken Secrets Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fyr: You're so sweet.

He blushed, rubbing the back of his neck. Maybe he was... Maybe he wasn't... Car didn't know anymore.

Car: Is your work going okay? When do you think you're going to head back?

He had to make sure he was home before her. A nice dinner, a nice shoulder rub, a nice kiss, or two, or three... Yes, that was very much what his dragoness deserved, all the attention on her. His heart warmed and settled at the thought of it.

"Hey, Sasha..."

But that would be for later. The drake smirked, leaning back on the sofa, his paws behind his head, the cockiest grin he could put on his muzzle plastered in place. The dragoness chuckled and pushed herself up, somehow managing to give a tousled look despite not having any hair or a mane of fluff like some dragons.

"What's that, honey?" She breathed, eyes sparkling with delight. "Is there something you want from me?"

By way of answer, he kissed her deeply, the dragoness' moan trapped in his muzzle, two hearts pounding together as one. She yanked at his jeans and he helped her pull them half off him, down to his thighs, for the button had not been done up anyway. It was as if they had realised that something more was going to happen to them whether they were looking for it or not, another romp as Sasha shuddered pleasurably.

Like always, she didn't need the dragon's tongue or muzzle between her thighs to get her ready for his hot length, the thick, throbbing meat of his cock. As much as she enjoyed it in her muzzle, it suited her even better sliding into her pussy, the uncut shaft filling her perfectly, giving her every inch of that stretch that she so adored.

"Oh, yes... Car... Ohhhh..."

She moaned openly, not needing to hide or conceal her lust in any way. With him, she could be open, and things would all become clear, the route that their lives were to take together. In sexual pleasure and lust, her tail lashed back and forth, straddling his lap, hips rolling, taking more and more of his cock into her pussy while it stretched around him.

The dragon huffed and panted, his muzzle wrinkling as he tried to hold back his cries. Car was at least somewhat glad that he had gotten off a few times already, allowing him greater stamina, merely enjoying the succulent heat of the dragoness' pussy wrapped around him. She was still wet, juices rolling down his cock, so erotically lustful that he longed, even then, to dive between her thighs, to spread them apart and eat her out as if he was never going to get the chance to again.

Yet the feel of her in his arms, so solid and full of life, was all that he craved, running his paws over her breasts, tweaking her nipples, adoring every reaction of hers. Such little touches, sensual touches, could have great effects, though he had not yet uncovered all of them. That was why he wanted a life with her, the dragoness who made his heart sing, kissing her deeply as she rode him.

No one had closed the curtains in the living room. Did it matter? No one was going to be there.

Sasha bore down hungrily on his cock, growling into the kiss, tangling her tongue with his, fighting with him, however playfully, for that lure of dominance. She might have been on top, but there was nothing like the meat of his cock to make her quiver deliciously. Her head swam, yet she was exactly where she wanted to be, her cunny speared on his cock as it drove deep, Carenath digging his heels into the carpet under her to drive up.

"Oof..."

She grunted, need rising, toes curling with the tease of approaching climax. He always knew how to get her there.

However, circumstances were at work for the two of them that were beyond their control and entirely of their own doing...

Fyr didn't know what was going on. Fyr didn't know anything. All she knew was that her boyfriend had been working hard all day trying to do a nice thing for his parents and she wanted to see the smile on his face when she walked through the door.

That was why she had taken off from work early, gotten special permission to leave an hour early after everything necessary had been wrapped up, though she would have liked a shower after leaving the farm. The animals were being brought in at the tail end of the year to be checked, some of the cows to be turned out on the larger pastures, where they would all be rounded up again, whether with dogs, horses or quads. It was still something she was learning the ins and outs of, regretting sometimes that she had not grown up on a farm or a ranch, because it would have given her a leg-up in the community. In her line of study and work, she was still learning everything and didn't have any background or childhood knowledge to fall back on.

But it was the path she'd wanted to take and being fulfilled every day was far more important to her than making lots of money. That was one of the reasons that she'd liked Car so much. Others had commented with her, over and over, that she wouldn't make any money doing what she was doing, but they hadn't understood that that wasn't what was important to her. Carenath had. He had listened to her, cared for her, always put her and her best interests first.

She blushed. He was so good to her... It was one reason why she had started wondering, even if she could not quite tell when that had begun, what was to come of their relationship. Not in any sense that it was going to go wrong, of course, not bad in any way...but was it too soon to wonder about engagement? The possibility of getting married? In one way, it felt as if they had been together forever and still no time at all too.

"Hm?"

She cocked her head, pulling up on the street outside Car's parents' place, surprised to find another car in the driveway already, along with his. She peered at it, but there was no mistaking the license plate; that was her mother's car. Her brow furrowed. What on earth was her mother doing there? Or had Carenath jumped ahead of her and asked Sasha to bring the hedge trimming stuff earlier in the day?

Yeah... Yeah, that was probably right, she thought to herself. But it was dark -- why would they need something like that as evening was falling? Not properly dark, okay, but dark enough that doing any work in the garden without urgent need didn't make sense.

She could have known, the sick churning in the pit of her stomach rising, the little voice in the back of her mind crying out to her. If she'd listened to both her gut feeling and that little voice when they had first appeared, maybe things could have turned out differently for her.

"Damn it..."

She didn't have a key. That was a pain, though something caught her eye as she raised her paw to knock -- a cry of some kind? Her heart fluttered. Was something wrong? She wasn't the bravest... With her phone in hand, she followed the sound of a thud, a bump, another strangled sort of moan...

Fuck, was something going on in there? With her mouth try and the emergency line number on her phone screen, she crept up to the living room window where the curtains had been left open.

Her paw dropped, her phone falling from it, the number remaining on the screen for a moment before it timed out, dropping to black. Yet her world cracked and crumbled in an instant, sunk away from all reality, dull, white noise rustling in her ears. It was not the pounding of her heart, though her pulse was out of control, her jaw slack, mouth dry, no sound reaching her. Nausea roiled and leapt in her stomach, clawing at her oesophagus, threatening to empty the contents of her lunch back where it had come from.

But she couldn't do anything except stare, horrified, her eyes wide and strained, tears pricking in the corners of them that she was not aware of.

What was he... Her boyfriend...

The thoughts would not even come in any sensible order, her boyfriend on the sofa. There was nothing wrong with that, no, not at all, yet the reasoning of that was swept away by the fact that her mother was in his lap. At first, she thought that Sasha was reaching for something, but there was only one thing that those rolling, bouncing thrusts could mean. And the angle of her watching, of course, showed her, quite clearly, how her boyfriend's dick was plunged into her mother's pussy.

No.

No.

There had to be some mistake.

She must have gotten something wrong.

But she hadn't.

Her mother's T-shirt was pushed up over her tits, her underwear clinging to the side of Car's cock, breasts bouncing as she moaned. That had been the cry that Fyr had heard, yet she couldn't stop watching as she pressed a paw to her chest, some part of her aware that, somehow, she had to slow the racing of her heart. It wasn't good for her.

Yet what she had thought was good for her turned out to very much not be good for her. Not good, no good at all.

She clenched her paw into a fist, half-raising it, her fist shaking. She couldn't hold it, not wanting that image before her, the horror show, their cries filtering through even the glass. Were they enjoying each other so much that they didn't know how to be fucking quiet? If she hadn't heard anything, maybe she wouldn't feel like she did! She could have been happy, been with Car, thought everything was as well and as good and as fucking fine as it had been only a few minutes ago!

Her fist trembled with restrained fury, jaw clenched, eyes narrowed. Her vision blurred with tears, yet she didn't allow them to fall. He didn't fucking deserve it.

She wanted to sink her fist into the glass, to see the image of them together broken, shattered into a million tiny fragments...but Fyr doubted she would break it. She had to look after herself still, the calm, rational part of her leading her back, telling her that a night in Accident & Emergency was not on the cards for her.

Maybe someone else though...

Sasha was in full moan, her head thrown back, near the peak of orgasm when the door slammed open. Her daughter hurled herself at her with a shriek that could have come from the underworld, claws out, teeth showing, eyes flashing with anger. Sasha had not known that that was something that could happen outside movies, books... Things like that.

But Fyr did. Snarling, open mouthed with rage, she thundered.

"Get your fucking cunt off my boyfriend!"

That wasn't going to change anything, not at such a point, Sasha scrambling back, her paws up in the air, trying to stave off Fyr, though nothing was going to do that. Her daughter was a raging ball of fire and quite rightly so, her tail lashing the air like the crack of a while, even Car putting his paws to his ears. Well, he tried to, but the drake only got them halfway, Fyr lunging at him, claws biting into his scales, the drake frozen in place, his cock still half-hard despite everything.

"How the fuck could you do this to me?" She howled, grabbing him by the shoulders, shaking him like a dog with a rag. "She's my mother! You couldn't fucking pick anyone else to fucking cheat on me with! Fuck, I can't believe you!"

She couldn't get the words out quickly enough, yet Carenath retreated in his mind, dull shock swamping him. In his head, he was drowning, silvery bubbles streaming from his lips. The surface was far away as her words poured over him, her paw connecting sharply with the side of his head.

She'd slapped him. He deserved it. But he'd never thought he'd push Fyr so far as to hit him.

Drowning, sleeping, fading... He pulled away in his head, lips moving a little, yet he didn't even know what words to send to them.

"Please..."

He thought he might have said the word, but didn't think any sound came out. All he could hear was her words pounding over him, drumming as if he had been shoved under the surface of the ocean by a tidal wave, currents dragging him to the deeps. Yet the silvery bubbles that could have led him back to the surface faded as soon as they appeared, leaving him to drown without a route back to safety.

Figures...

"You did this to me! This is all fucking you -- and why? Why her? Why me? Did you plan all of this from the start? Carenath, you fucking bastard -- answer me!"

She snarled, spittle flying, though Fyr cared less about being ladylike then than anything else. Fuck that! And fuck the drake who had shown her that loving anyone wasn't worth it after all!

"Fyr, please, you've got to..."

She rounded on her mother, growling, throat trembling with the force of her fury.

"What, mother? I've got to, what? Do you fucking think you get to say anything after all you've done? This doesn't take one dragon -- it takes two! You could have said no! You could have told me if he was making moves on you! But neither of you fucking cared about me, only about getting whatever it is the fuck you wanted! Not me!"

Car rose, but she did not see him. She didn't want to see him ever again.

"Fyr..."

"No!" She snarled and snapped, yet the tears had come, streaming down her face, fuck. "You don't... You don't deserve to talk! I don't care -- I don't care about anything! Fuck you! Fuck the both of you! You knew what you were doing and you didn't fucking care about anything else other than...than...yourselves!"

Yet she had no words, coughing, choking on her sobs, her chest tight, too tight. Her ears ached with the force of her heart pounding, or so it felt, and all the dragoness could do was whirl around, fleeing the house in floods of tears, coughing, sobbing, stumbling over her own feet.

Down the path, down to the car, hurling her body against the door, slamming into it, clawing at the handle as if that would get her into the driver's seat more quickly. She knew she shouldn't have been driving like that, though the voice was so small in the back of her mind that it was easily crushed. Crushed like her heart. And no one had fucking cared about that, had they?

She howled, a sound that no dragon should have ever had to make. Her heart ached, split in two, the cavern of her chest carved open to bear her pain. No one was going to make it any better for her though, not as she slammed her foot down on the gas pedal, squealing off, burning rubber, the stench of it remaining in the air.

Her boyfriend had fucked her mother.

Her ex-boyfriend had fucked her mother.

And her world would never be the same again.

Not after a second heartbreak.

  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AmethystMareAmethystMareover 2 years agoAuthor

Hey there!

I cover a wide variety of topics in my erotic writing for clients and personal work alike and I just wanted to pop a note on that I take commissions for stories tailored to your preferences (and characters, of course!). Due to starting on websites with anthropomorphic characters, my publicly available erotica is predominantly "furry" in nature but I write about normal, human characters in my self-published work and I am happy to pretty much take on anything and everything, all fetishes. My price list is on my profile page, along with a couple of things that I most definitely cannot and will not write, and I can be contacted by e-mailing arianmabe@gmail.com.

Thank you and I hope you find something you enjoy in my gallery!

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Christmas with His Mother An eagle owl anthro spends time with his pregnant mother...in NonHuman
Forced Mutation An orc mutates the queen into a monstrous brood mother...in NonHuman
Public Displays A male-herm dragon gets bred and lays eggs...in NonHuman
The Were-Neanderthal A man transforms into a were-Neanderthal...in Fetish
Warming Up Winter Anthro felines come together in warming, winter lust...in NonHuman
More Stories