All Comments on 'Broken Vows'

by Wolfden999

Sort by:
  • 71 Comments
JBmistJBmistover 3 years ago

Gripping story. From my life, there are so many parallels. Thank you for writing this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
good story

Good story. ppeople in the story were developed very well.

CZOFTWCZOFTWover 3 years ago
Wrong category

Where was the erotic coupling?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

What the fuck does this have to do with erotic couplings?????? That's about 30 minutes that I will never get back. Fuck You!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good LW story

Good story but the Kitty character made this weird for me. A very young girl helps him heal like that? Also don't like the running away. At least I would have talked with her to get some details. Would I believe her? I don't know but I would not bail in an instant. Maybe later, who knows. Also, all her friends in their positions none of them suggest getting an STD test or the morning after pill? I mean it could happen, right?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Enjoyable journey!

I enjoyed the story and the the characters! Keep writing!

TeggeTeggeover 3 years ago

First story...amazing! Look forward to your next. :)

nordic46nordic46over 3 years ago
Angels

As a homeless alcoholic in the 80's, I encountered Angels in the most unexpected places, strippers, hookers, gang bangers and trailer trash that did not abuse or rob me but who reached out and shared the little they had and helped me find myself, Kitty is a real person, I have met her many times, in many places and seldom do these special people get the rewards Tonya did, but I believe they don't rescue people like me for rewards.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraabout 3 years ago

Better than 99.99% of the shit on TV, film and in print today!

SpencerfictionSpencerfictionabout 3 years ago

That was a spectacular story, I loved it and loved the Tonya character (and Beth the avenger!). Good job, very entertaining and heartwarming.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

One minute it is alright, and the next it is god awful. When it got to the part where his wife said she was raped, and he fell in the floor bawling and squawling like a baby was just too much. Shot the fucker in the head and be done with the wimp ass piece of shit

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

1* only.

If you’re not drinking with a man other than your husband, you don’t get “raped”.

Also, WTF with the abuse of police power?!?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Well this was a different kind of story...when all hell broke loose...or said in another way...when the shite hit the fan here...it was just a love story...and I enjoyed it.....what more can you say..........

Brittanyduran86Brittanyduran86almost 3 years ago

Beth stole the show 5 stars

MigbirdMigbirdalmost 3 years ago

Not a bad start at all. Painful, poignant, tense. You should continue to write/share and ignore inane comments.

IcarusascendingIcarusascendingalmost 3 years ago

I liked this, a complete story, with likeable and unique characters. A little over dramatic in parts, but solid.

mischief_makermischief_makeralmost 3 years ago

3 stars; you lose one for each time you used the phrase “man up” and suggested that (before knowing the whole story) the onus was on him to make up to her.

LT56linebackerLT56linebackeralmost 3 years ago

Great story. Loved it. 6 stars; I can't count. The Bear approves. love it when the good guys win, and I always like it when the friends are exactly that- FRIENDS! Keep writing ;would like to read more from you.

The BEAR

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

1 star - no comment

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

meh

RanDog025RanDog025over 2 years ago

Excellent story so I gave it 5 BIG STARS! I don't know how some rated this so low. Of course none of them has written even one story! Thank you Wolfden999, very well written!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I really enjoyed it. Thank You for sharing it with us. I gave it a 5.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Guardian angels like Kitty are rare and so are Stacey's friends!

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 2 years ago

A very good, 5* first story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

As I was reading through this, I was wondering why it had been posted in Erotic Couplings instead of Loving Wives. And then when I got to the end, had to add Romance as another possibility. Maybe this was an author's decision - possibly he wanted to avoid putting his debut story through the crucible of the LW audience. In any event, Wolfden999 has begun is Literotica career with a solid 5. Loved the multiple viewpoints (as always, my favorite narrative device for these things), and the conclusion was both moving and realistic. And yet within that realism, the good people were rewarded and the bad person was punished - big time. Absolutely superb.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

i dont say this often at all, but your story is truly excelent. I did expect more of an "adoption" thing with Kitty after things got straightened out but my expectations are on me not you. Wonderful job telling it. Im going to remember this one a long time and i think I'll smile when i do.

myky40myky40over 2 years ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Frank66Frank66over 2 years ago

Liked it a lot- nothing wrong with a feel good story which ends well. A lot of this was over the top, but it's fiction, and your story. My one complaint would be that Tonya/Kitty didn't get a free education for her efforts. They had the money, and owed her so much.

john_sixfooterjohn_sixfooterover 2 years ago

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Great story!

Hiram325Hiram325over 2 years ago

Peter got exactly what he deserved. An unknown, unmarked grave.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The burden was never on him. "... fight to get her back." What balderdash.

He first needs to decide if he WANTS her back, based on the imperfect information his wife dropped on him.

Don't misunderstand, she was raped. But since SHE didn't know it then, how was her husband to know ?

Isolating himself is way better than strangling her. Okay. that was a little over the top, but leaving before there was any verbal or physical confrontation was a truly excellent idea. From his POV, she just admitted to cheating on him. And really didn't "ease into it" either.

So no, the burden was not on him. And he was very wise, as was Kitty.

As for the cops totally abusing their authority, no respect for them at all in this case. If cops don't want idiots yelling to defund them, maybe they should act beyond reproach.

I don't want them defunded, but I wouldn't mind firing those individual cops who do illegal shit either.

JustOneMansOpinionJustOneMansOpinionover 2 years ago

I read your second story first [My Girl Betty] and then while checking your story page saw [Broken Vows]. This story, your first, was much better than your second story. Most of your grammar mistakes were near the end. I would still advise for you to have someone proofread your stories for grammar and context flow. Don't give up, I actually gave you 4 stars on this one. A little over the top but not so much as to make the reader roll his eyes. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Peter had a wife and kids.that was left out of the finish.and who offed Peter.I don’t expect the body to br found. Really that would be murder. Bad choice of words to end this story

SkubabillSkubabillover 2 years ago

Amazing story. Thank you

InfosaugerInfosaugerover 2 years ago

I rarely read erotic couplings stories but I'm happy I did it this time.

There has to be something in the air in my home office because my eyes teard up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good story. Please keep writing. LP

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow great to have old and new friends to assist you in one’s time of need. Well written. 5*s.

AA82ndAAAA82ndAAover 2 years ago

Good story. Well written and the character development was above average. Sometimes i think a person whose first instinict is flight needs to be slapped out of stupid. Surprises me that in many cases, even with confident, successful people this is the first reaction. Sometimes people, especially men have life so easy they forget the courage and work they put into the success. Hope Wolfden999 writes more stories....

NinjawifeNinjawifeover 2 years ago

I liked this story but it was not what I would expect for #Erotic Couplings

ForensicFossilForensicFossilover 2 years ago

Strange police activity down South. Not people I would recruit for any department I have heard of.

CumminginsiderherCumminginsiderherover 2 years ago
Lol Southern Justice

You gotta love it.

Good story

numbnutz49numbnutz49about 2 years ago

Well written story and I loved "Kitty/Tonya" - sounds like a few women I knew in my early life. I only wish that they addressed the Stacy/Peter issue a little better. As I read the story, there was a lot of interaction between the two that would not likely pass the spouse test. While none of it would trigger a divorce unless in a very strained marriage, it was the catalyst for the decision to drug/blackmail Stacy. The husband fell on the sword for his actions, the wife let him!

6King6Kingabout 2 years ago

Well done ! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

someoneothersomeoneotheralmost 2 years ago

All I gather from story is that Todd is a sorry excuse for a husband and companion, and a coward. In fact, I really think he should be castrated as he is not a a real man, as the man would have have heard all the evidence before turning himself into a pitiful fool.

Stacy should have divorced her husband because he demonstrated that he really did not love her and would not even respect her enough to hear all the facts.

someoneothersomeoneotheralmost 2 years ago

And the story title should have been "Broken Vows?" or the story of a dumb husband.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

THere were no vows broken LOL. Rape isn't cheating She stated righ off the bat she cheated on him. So his reaction in 99.9% of the time was understandable. You don't need to know anything else if it was knowingly consented to.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good, fictional LW story. Could have ended many ways and I think most men would have moved out and divorced his wife without another word instead of going to Florida to be a drunk. Most men in that position in the world aren't spineless cowards who run from problems.

Wildbill1964Wildbill1964over 1 year ago

He had not given her any time to explain anything before he beat the bush south. Good story of course, but his immediate conclusion was to leave her and end the marriage without any further considerations of who, how, why, and details of exactly what happened. 5 stars. Good friends with the right connections made the difference because she had not realized what had happened till it was investigated further.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A well written nicely choreographed tale, the plot points smoothly meshing. Not much tension as to the outcome and therefore anticipation is subdued--which doesn't matter much in evaluating the overall entertainment value of the piece. The characters are sketched with somewhat greater detail than stereotypes but still are recognizable set pieces for a story of this type, if overly impulsive in their actions: the only one who really stretches acceptance to the max is Tonya/Kitty who is almost unbelievable as the "deux ex machina"/guardian angel who steps up at just the right moment to resolve everything.

All-in-all good entertainment. Thanks for this story and keep writing.

MLJ

RK52RK52about 1 year ago

Very nice story, well told with a great deal of emotion.

The characters are initially over the top but become more believable as the interact.

I’m not sure if I would have put it into the erotic coupling category but you make it fit well and it become a label for how you want the end state of the story perceived. Please keep up the great work.

Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Awesome

OOAAOOAA10 months ago

AMAZING story!!!!!

Your best one!!!!

5 totally deserved stars!

Congratulations!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

One rare cheting situation in which the possibility to stay together can be real. But the MC husband was so much unrealistic, a childish idiot, inclined to get drunk: he really needed a mommy, not a wife. About the wife, what to say: how much innocent she was ? Some situations can lead to dangerous outcomes, so how much was she stupid enough to put herself in a risky situation ? What could happen when a group of ladies, married and not, go alone in a dance-club with a lot of guys certainly interested in sexual adventures ? If something goes wrong (abuse, rape, illicit sexual acts), maybe even with the use of drugs or too much alchoolics, who is to blame ? The guys, the ladies ? So, a couple of stupid dislikable idiots that, in this not much realistic tale, in the end got really really lucky. Anyway, 5* for the effort and for having avoided the awful cuck theme, regularly present in this LW category.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

There are tons of fetish cuck tales categorized under the LW category that would stay better in the fetish category. This one, would stay better in the LW category.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

BULLSHIT!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Presentation is everything. She told him ahe cheated he qas hirt and left rather then hit her. Not a nad choice. The fact of thw rape came out later rwconcile is possible

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Good writing...BUT... wife put herself in position for this to happen. Then she said she cheated, wasn't he supposed to believe her?

Husband runs off, becomes a drunk, risk others lives while he is drinking and driving, and then accepts her story with NO questions. Neither person's actions can be accepted as normal.

secretsalsecretsal10 months ago

Look at Dr. Blake, hustling for extra sessions when everyone's giddy and vulnerable. Now that's a real pro.

inka2222inka222210 months ago

ROFLMAO. The same idiot anon wrote "MC needs a mother not a wife" on TWO different stories that had nothing to do with each other. Says more about the commenter than the stories.

inka2222inka222210 months ago

Easy 5 stars. Thank you. I think it should be in LW category, more so than 99% of LW stories that are "cheating wife" instead. Everyone's a decent person (except for the criminal duh), nobody is disgustingly perfect, people have real emotions and react from that. Yes this results in conflict in drama, just like in real life.

WetheNorthWetheNorth9 months ago

Crap story, crap writing, cliché ridden

Pap

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

fucking pansy.... go back home an reclaim your wife..... pussy. I wish I never read this one.

shadrachtshadracht5 months ago

This whole thing is idiotic because it is based upon a imbecilic premise. Who the fuck gets raped and then tells their husband "I cheated on you, I'm sorry."

.

This is dumber than those romantic comedies where someone "can explain" but never does.

.

1*

shadrachtshadracht5 months ago

Also, all of the people who feel like his response was stupid have obviously never been betrayed at that level. The things people due while in shock are not the same as what people would normally do. His just leaving after having that bombshell dropped on him is about the only part of the story that makes any sense.

still 1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

This is the story of a weak man. It didn't take much to convince him that his wife was telling the true. Then after that he was scare about what may happen with her. What about him?

Schwanze1Schwanze113 days ago

Well except for the cop being at least part of a hit, this was a six. At first I was put off by the smoking but I see you used it as a symbolic part of the story. Well done. Damn good story.

Anon this is,

Your post makes zero sense. Is English your second language? Try again.

Schwanze1Schwanze113 days ago

"Who the fuck is Kitty?" 🤣

AnonymousAnonymous1 day ago

Wow talk about flying off the handle. A bit of communication at the begining and most of this would have been sorted out in the wash.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous