Broken Zippers Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
barkirk
barkirk
3,048 Followers

Jerry grinned at her, "We were very attentive when doing you. Front and back."

Shelly scowled at him and said, "Close your eyes." Seeing his eyes closed, she sprayed the lotion starting at his face and continued onto his neck, chest, stomach, waist, legs and down to his feet. She put the can down and rubbed the lotion all over his face, gently making sure his eyelids were protected. Then she proceeded down his neck and chest, impressed with how firm is pecs were. When she reached his waist and felt no body fat, she marveled at his six-pack abs. As she massaged the lotion in around his genitals, Jerry grabbed her hand and placed it right on top of his hardening cock.

"Please, I'd really hate to burn there." He asked. He sighed as the beautiful girl took his cock in her hands and stroked it as if she were jacking him off. "Yes, that's it, make sure I'm completely covered."

Shelly saw his cock grow to its full glory and her fingers couldn't get around it. She fisted it with both her tiny hands and still saw she covered just half the length. She stroked up and down feeling his pronounced veins; his bulbous head and a steady pulsing within. She realized she'd been stroking it for much longer than was necessary, so she slid her hands down onto his scrotum and spraying more juice, felt how big his balls were. She hefted them and gently stroked the slippery liquid around and under. Soon her face was mere inches from his crotch and her breathing was heavy and ragged.

Jerry watched his friend's wife unconsciously lick her lips as she worked the sun screen all over his genitals, leaning closer and closer. He gently reached up and cupped one of the monster tits hanging down and when she made no move to stop him, he gently ran his thumb across her nipple. He felt it instantly harden and respond and sensed she was pushing against his hand rather than pulling away.

Shelly smelled his musky sweat mixed with the sweet smell of the lotion and saw she was close enough to taste that throbbing, fleshy shaft and sat up suddenly. "Sorry, I guess I'm tired. I need to focus." She glanced up at the bedroom windows wondering if Kevin were awake, if he were watching. She thought about how often during sex he'd tease her describing this very situation. 'Shit! I wonder if he planned this. If he is watching and jerking off.' She hurriedly finished Jerry's legs and feet before telling him to turn over. She sprayed the sunscreen all over his back, ass and legs and realized she'd sprayed too much on his ass. She worked from his feet up and saw that Jerry intentionally opened his legs so she could get a good look at his balls. She wondered how painful it must be to lie on that huge boner, but as she worked her way up, she saw some of the liquid flowing down his ass crack. She instantly ran her fingers down his crack eliciting a groan from the boy. She was going to move on, but was fascinated seeing his butt rise as her finger traced around his asshole and over his balls. She wondered if he would cum if she kept it up. She realized Jerry was no different from Kevin who loved having his asshole played with.

"Ok, we're burning here. I think you've got Jerry worked up enough." Chuck called out.

Shelly finished up Jerry's legs and moved over to Chuck. "Sorry, I am not really used to being around naked men, outside of Kevin." She said as she worked her way down to Chuck's waist. She was determined to simply cover his hips and genitals and keep going, but again found herself mesmerized by the growing member in her hands. She saw it stretch out and grow, curving and pulsing as she stroked it. Chuck was responding with hip thrusts as she stroked his cock and his hand also found her tit and stroked it as she worked her way down to his balls. Kevin's were no way as large and heavy as these boys' were, were they? She made a note to check later when she and Kevin were alone. She wondered how this curved cock would attack her vagina and wished she could find out now. Finally, she finished Chuck's front and started on his back. As did Jerry, Chuck opened his legs encouraging her when her fingers slid down his crack and played with his anus. Her fingers teased his ass while she watched in fascination as his butt cheeks flexed while he ground against the lounge. She slid her other hand between his legs, happy when Chuck lifted his ass up, and gripped the slick cock as he pumped against her slick hand.

Al, Jerry and John were watching as Shelly was jacking off their friend, right in front of them. Shelly's boobs bounced as her arm pumped his cock. Chuck was groaning and panting and raised his arm up feeling for her dangling tit. Rather than bat his hand away, she shifted her chest to allow access. Chuck's hand groped the entire mass, pinching and pulling as he lifted his hips higher. The naked girl was stroking faster and faster and right when they saw her plunge a finger into his ass, they heard him grunt and grind into her hand harder and saw jet after jet of cum splatter the towel spread out on the lounge chair.

Shelly felt unbelievable power as she pulled her middle finger out of Chuck's ass and slid her soaked hand from under the panting, sweating boy. She patted his ass and said, "There. I hope you feel better now."

Lying on his back, John watched Shelly get up and swish her hands in the pool before drying them off and walking over to him. He realized his cock was fully erect and painfully throbbing.

Shelly sprayed him from head to toe and after working the lotion onto his face, stopped and sprayed sun screen all over her breasts. She then laid herself across his body, rubbing her tits all over him. She felt his tongue come out as a nipple crossed his mouth. She stopped and let him suck on one, then the other before continuing down his body.

John was in heaven, even though the wife of his childhood friend was driving him nuts, she was more woman than he'd ever been with. He felt her legs straddle his thigh and her pussy press rhythmically against him. As she worked her way down, he felt himself thrusting up against her, hoping to feel his cock nestle between those flesh mounds. "God, Shelly, you are so fucking hot. Your tits feel incredible against me."

As she slid down to his cock, she pressed her fleshy mounds against his urgently thrusting cock and felt a really fat shaft almost bruising her chest. Soon she and John established a rhythm that the boy seemed to love. His hands gripped the sides of her mashed breasts and his hips attacked her chest with increasing urgency. She found a nipple right in front of her and as she flicked her tongue across it, she heard John let out a deep, guttural moan and felt his hot jism splash onto her tits. It was an amazing feeling as she could feel each pulse shoot up the hard shaft and against her sweaty skin. She slid down when he was done, licking the hot sperm before grabbing the still hard shaft. She licked the head before sucking it gently into her mouth, her tongue working the remaining cum into her mouth. She popped the boy's softening cock out of her mouth and grinned up at her husband's friend. "Feel better?" He looked over at the remaining boy. "I think Al has been really patient." She looked over at the other boys, staring in rapt attention. "I can't believe I'm doing this, but think of it as a one-time thing, never to be repeated. Oh, and we can't fuck."

They watched as Shelly dove into the pool, rubbing the cum off her chest, before climbing out and drying off. She picked up the spray can and walked over to where Al was sitting. As she approached, the boy stood up and hugged her. He hands travelled down to her ass and back up, cupping her breasts until she gently extricated herself, pushing his hands away. She began spraying his neck, shoulders, chest and worked her way down, rubbing the lotion in until she completely covered his upper body.

As she rubbed the liquids in, she found Al was touching her everywhere, between her legs, her breasts, her ass but it was when she got to his cock that she found herself pushed to her knees. Grabbing the towel, she folded it and put it on the concrete. "I might not be down here long enough to need this, but just to be on the safe side..." She gripped the cock that was pointing at the sky and pulled it down and into her mouth. She flicked her tongue all over the head and opened wider as the boy pushed his hips toward her. Her hands went up his legs, onto his ass and gripped each cheek as the boy began pumping his cock in and out of her mouth.

"My ass. I want you to do what you did to Chuck....Aaaaahhhhh. Yes." Al said as he felt Shelly's finger penetrate his anus. "God damn that feels good. No one has ever done that to me before." He reached down and grabbed a tit, amazed how big it was. He ran his thumb all over the nipple, knowing this was driving her nuts. He thought about before, when he was working the lotion into the girls pussy and how wet she was, how tightly her vaginal walls gripped his finger. He looked down and saw those beautiful brown eyes staring at him as she took more and more of his cock into her throat. He grunted as her middle finger buried itself in his ass causing him to reflexively fuck her mouth. The harder her thrust, the more she took without flinching, without blinking and soon he felt a stirring in his balls, his cock. "God Shelly, I'm cumming." He tried to push her off but she sucked even harder as he exploded down her throat.

Shelly pumped her finger in and out of the boy's ass as she gulped furiously as jet after jet of hot sperm splashed against the back of her throat, never gagging, never resisting. She kept thinking he was done when he grunted out yet another spurt, then another. Finally, she felt him go limp and as she extracted her finger and felt the cock snake out of her mouth, her tongue milking all remaining cream, she watched the boy flop back onto the chair. Shelly grabbed a towel and cleaned off her face and her hand. She looked over at Jerry. "I guess you're expecting something."

Jerry grinned and helped her up. He led her over to the lounge chair and laid her down.

Shelly started to protest when he opened her legs, but groaned when she saw what he wanted. "Oh yes. I thought you were going to fuck me, but I can't do that with anyone but Kevin...Oh shit, that feels gooood." She said as she felt the boy's tongue flick up and down her sopping slit. "There...yesss."

Jerry looked up her body at her spilling mounds, rising and falling as she responded to his tongue. He reached up and pulled on those hard nipples as his drove his tongue into her pussy. He felt her pelvis thrust back, harder and harder and even though he knew his lips would be bruised, he attacked her hard nub with his rapidly flicking tongue knowing she was getting close. He felt her lift her legs, granting better access as his tongue slid below her slit and flick across her anus. But she really seemed to rise to the occasion whenever his tongue found her clit.

Shelly found herself lifting her hips up and shoving her twat into Jerry's face with more and more urgency wanting release, wanting to explode, her feet and shoulders holding her up. She hoped Kevin was watching, hoped this was what he wanted, wished she knew for sure if he wanted to see her impaled with all his friends' cocks. 'God, how great it would be if that was what he wanted.' She opened her eyes and saw Chuck and John standing over her, stroking theirs cocks and reached up and grabbed them. As she felt the rock-hard shafts she could no longer think or feel anything but the pulsing cocks and the nerves in her groin aching, nipples aching, cunt burning - nearing climax. She pulled a cock down to her mouth and sucked it in just as she felt her whole body release. "Ooohhhh shit! Aaaahhhh, aaaaahhhh, aaaahhhhhh." She writhed around in orgasmic haze as she felt Jerry deeply stab her pussy with his tongue, aware that he had to be swallowing furiously to keep up with her fluids. Finally, she came down, her body relaxed, and Jerry's ministrations were less urgent and more tender.

Jerry looked up grinning, "Wow! You sure cum a lot." He looked at the other boys, "Can you believe Kevin gets any sleep at all?"

Shelly pulled Jerry up can kissed him. Without thinking, she realized his cock was pressing against her slimy pussy and felt the head part her lips. Instinctively she opened her legs, pushed back more but coming aware as the head popped in, pulled away from the kiss, "Oh Christ, I want you to fuck me, but I just can't. I'm sorry, but I just...."

Jerry crawled off her and straddled her chest. Laying his cock between those G-cups he grinned down at her. "Ever since I helped you with your brake cable earlier I've envisioned my cock right here." As Shelly squeezed her tits together, Jerry began sliding his cock between them. He looked up as Chuck handed him the sun screen, so he sat up and sprayed lotion all over his cock and valley between those huge pillows.

Shelly felt hands against her pussy and ass as she watched the nice cock attack her tits. Soon, multiple fingers were in her ass, her cunt...probing, opening her up...getting her ready? She loved seeing Jerry's abs flex as he fucked her tits, his cock head appearing as he thrust more and more against her. She squeezed her breasts together. Her legs were being pulled wider apart and she was becoming less and less sure that she would refuse one of the boys to fuck her, in fact she was getting close to begging for a cock.

Jerry couldn't believe how those tiny hands tried to press such a massive amount for flesh and pushed farther forward seeing her face leaning down, her tongue flicking out.

She opened her mouth whenever that huge purple head got close and wanted him to just thrust a bit more, just a couple more inches forward....She looked up at him and saw a focus on his face. "Let me know when you're gonna cum, I want you in my mouth." Shelly ordered him. She was wondering, three, four fingers in her cunt? 'God damn I need a cock in me. I wish they'd just fucking take me.' She thought as the boys seemingly took turns with her various holes.

Jerry knew he was close and grunted out he was cumming. Shelly immediately grabbed his ass and pulled him into her open mouth making him groan with pleasure feeling that warm, smooth orifice sucking on his incredibly sensitive head. "Oh fuck! Uh, uhhhh, uuuhhh, aaaahhhh." Spewing an amazing amount of sperm into the girl's throat he kept pulling back and driving in. Finally, totally drained he reluctantly pulled out of her throat. I'm sorry, I could have choked you. I totally lost control."

Shelly laughed as she grabbed a towel and wiped her mouth off. "Except I pulled you all the way into my mouth. Relax, Kevin taught me how to deep throat." She looked over at Al, "I'm guessing I did ok."

Al laughed, "Ok? I've never cum in a girl's mouth before let alone been deep-throated. I was amazed. Plus, you swallowed. Jerry, I'll bet you've never had a blow job like that before."

Jerry crawled off the naked girl, "No. Never." He looked down at his friend's wife, "Um, perhaps we better get you cleaned up and dressed. Kevin has to drive us home."

Shelly got up and hugged each of the boys, "I appreciate you not fucking me. You have no idea, but if you tried I would not have stopped you. I cannot wait for Kevin to get back from dropping you guys off. Perhaps TMI, but I need him to pound the shit out of me." She said grinning.

******************************************

Shelly walked naked upstairs, pulled on a summer dress and went over to the bed. "I hope you're happy. That was for you." Seeing him lying on his stomach, not stirring, she went over to him. "Kevin, are you ok? I'm sorry to wake you but the boys need you to drive them home." Shelly said softly, sitting on the bed feeling like a total slut realizing Kevin wasn't even watching.

Kevin grabbed his temples, "God! Speak softly. My head is about to explode." He grimaced, "I'm sorry baby, can you drive them home?"

Shelly looked out the window, "You know I can't drive at night. Ever since I got Lasik...it's already dark and it's a two hour round trip." She sighed. "Honey, can't you take some ibuprofen or something?"

Kevin put a pillow over his head, "I took four already. I'm sorry, ask Jerry if you can sleep on his couch. Turn the lights off, I just need to get rid of this migraine."

Shelly went downstairs and saw the boys loading their stuff in the van. "Kevin apparently has a migraine, so I'll have to drive you guys home." She looked down feeling like if she said anything, a line would be crossed, "Um, Jerry, I can't see to drive at night, so could I crash on your couch?" She heard complete stillness as the guys all contemplated the drive in the van. She looked around and sighed. "One of you has to drive since it's already getting dark. Crap! I didn't mean it that way," she sputtered seeing their knowing looks at each other. Realizing the inevitable, she softly said, "Let me go pack a bag." As she turned, she added, "If you fold down the back two rows of seats it converts to a full-size bed."

barkirk
barkirk
3,048 Followers
12