All Comments on 'Bronx Park East Ch. 02'

by gunhilltrain

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Yay for the Bronx!!!!

I love that this happened in the Bronx - the forgotten yet lost awesome borough. I didn’t live too far from Bronx Park East.

gunhilltraingunhilltrainalmost 4 years agoAuthor
Thank you! More Bronx scenes in my stories:

Springtime at the Paradise and Doggy Style Afternoon take place in the Paradise Theater on the Grand Concourse - when it was still open, of course. Fun in the Back Seat, Queen of Diamonds, and Uncle Hank's Drive-In Adventure all have Bronx scenes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Lived 4 blocks from were this took place at the same time

Meet my wife in July 1975 this could be our story. It brought back many memories.looking forward to reading more.

gunhilltraingunhilltrainalmost 4 years agoAuthor
I lived near Gun Hill Road at that time

I met my wife in February, 1975. Alas, she is now my ex-wife.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
We celebrate 45 years Sunday

Lived from age 7 to 20 around Mace Ave across from Columbus HS where most of my friends went while I went to Bronx HS of Science.

gunhilltraingunhilltrainalmost 4 years agoAuthor
Thanks for your comment

I think I mentioned in Chapter 1 that the Lenore Rojet character went to Columbus HS, class of '74. I myself went to Bronx Science, class of '73.

I've also lived in Brooklyn and several places in New Jersey. For various reasons I came back to The Bronx twenty years ago.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergunhilltrain@gunhilltrain
Time and place matter I suppose. At present I'm between the Metro-North (formerly New York Central) Harlem Division and the NYC Transit Authority's #2 train line. Thus I'm on both the wrong side and the right side of the tracks at the same time. Anyway, for me the Midnight Sp...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES