Bronx Park East Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was nice to hold her, this girl with her breasts exposed and her panties off. I didn't try to touch those areas now. I thought that we might both fall asleep, but that didn't happen.

Then the world started to come back into its usual focus. I heard a train passing a block away. They had been running all of this time and I hadn't noticed their noise. People were on it, I imagined, reading newspapers or looking bored.

I looked at Lenore's face, and she looked back. Years later I would compare her to the actress Caitlin Clarke, who starred in Dragonslayer and had a supporting role in Crocodile Dundee. She even had Clarke's long and somewhat bumpy nose, but that fit in well in New York. Of course, those movies wouldn't be released until the 1980s.

Some of my insecurities got to me. Who is this person? I hardly know her. Then, why did she pick me? Maybe I'm just a random guy from the elevator who she will have a fling with and then she'll move on.

I knew this was very negative thinking. For the moment, I had this cute, pliable girl in my arms and that was enough.

She must have been worrying too, because she said, "I was concerned - I don't know how to put this. I mean, will you stick around with me?"

"I feel like I just got here. I admit, I was thinking the same thing about you."

"Don't fret; I'm not going anywhere." I know now that we wouldn't have said those things if we weren't so young and inexperienced.

Shortly after that she looked at her watch. It wasn't a dainty feminine watch, but a big one with a wide leather strap. "It's three o'clock; my aunt will be back in three hours."

I wasn't in the mood to stay in the bed any longer. "Let's get a late lunch, or is it an early dinner? We can go to the diner on White Plains Road."

We held hands on the short walk up there, but we didn't talk much. With the beer, pot and mutual masturbation, I was feeling a bit wobbly and I think she did too.

After we had ordered, I wanted to make some kind of move, and I thought of something. I had to remind myself to just say it and not make it into a question. "I want you to go to a party with me next Saturday. It's these three guys from my paper who've rented space in a house. They've got two apartments, in fact."

"All right, sure. Where is this?"

"198th, just off Webster." That was about two miles away.

After arranging this date, we both seemed to relax. We talked about college and the people on my paper. I asked her, "By the way, isn't it a bit warm to wear knee socks?"

"Not at all." She reached down to tug on one. "See? They're quite lightweight." Then she said, "I want to see you before Saturday, in my apartment. Take another day off from work; you're on some kind of shape-up anyway."

That wasn't quite true, but I agreed, "Okay, Thursday." That was two days away.

I wondered what she had planned for me the next time. This girl is one hot number. And she had, it seemed, come out of nowhere to be in my elevator.

Maybe I should just quit my job entirely. No, I don't have to make a decision about that just yet.

She smiled at me, "I'll wear something nice for you again, I promise."

#####

12