Brooke Bound In Pleasure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maybe this will be fun after all. Brooke thought to herself.

Soon he pulls away from the kiss and she has to start breathing a little heavier. Just as she was looking into his eyes, Brooke wanted to ask him if something was wrong. Before she could ask him she felt weightlessness, fear of falling gripping at her gut, her arms wanting to swing erratically in the hopes to grab something to save her. Brooke realized she was tossed in the air to fall on the bed, propping up on her elbows to look up at the man. Her heart was racing, pounding out of her chest, and now seeing the man in a new light. He had a different demeanor about him, he now looked like he knew just what she wanted.

Standing over her he grabs her hair and forces her to sit up, she let out a forced grunt trying to hide a soft moan. When she was sitting up she was at eye level with the man's crotch. Before she had a chance to reach up and take a feel or even inspect it more she felt his large hands again near her neck and her heart was racing more wanting him to wrap his hands around her throat. Instead, she heard a loud ripping sound, her head jerked around but when she was stable she noticed he just ripped her tight shirt right down the middle.

Most girls would have been pissed about this, as for Brooke, she could feel her pussy almost soaking her panties. Breathing heavily, causing her breasts to rhythmically move up and down. Exposed from the shirt ripped apart, wearing the shirt like a button-up shirt that wasn't buttoned. Brooke was wearing a pink bra that somehow made her huge breasts look bigger than her body would suggest. Brooke could not contain her excitement for the man's show of force and that was it, she wanted more... NOW!

The man grabs her by her hair with just the right force pulling her to her feet so he could kiss her again. One of his hands slid into the back of her jeans only slightly, as for the other hand, it was at her back. He pinched the latch of her bra while kissing her, she couldn't believe it, he undid her bra with one hand. The ability for a guy to undo her bra with one hand was a turn-on weirdly. The man yanks her shirt and bra off her body at the same time fully exposing her huge breasts and then shoves her back on the bed.

Before she fully landed on the bed he already had a grip on her jeans and almost with ease his hands rip the button and zipper. Yanking them clean off her legs leaving her in just her black thong. Brooke wanted to blush but had no time to since she was extremely turned on by his aggressiveness. Normally she would be pissed about ruining her clothes but she was too turned on, and all she wanted now was for him to shove his cock deep inside of her. No need for foreplay, she was already hungry for him.

"Stand up!"

It wasn't a question, it was a demand. Brooke wanted to disobey but couldn't. She stood up standing in just her panties fully exposed for this man who, now, felt like he was towering over her. Turning her around he grabbed her wrists together as she felt him tying them together with rope.

Where did he get the rope, the room was empty. Oh who fucking cares? Tie them together and use them as a grip to rearrange my insides. She thought with pure lust.

After tying her wrists together he pushed her back on the bed. Laying on her back and sitting on her hands she had both of her knees bent with her feet on the bed. He grabbed her knees and forcefully spread her legs apart. Grabbing at the waistband of her thong she felt him snap the waistband, he then yanked the cloth away from her body. There she was completely naked, fully exposed, tied and bound, now she did blush helpless to this man's will.

Brooke was laying on her back with her arms behind her back, her ass resting on her tied wrists. Brooke bit her lower lip looking up at the impossibly large man and he was just scanning her bare naked body. Her breasts are perky with a slight contrast of pink from her nipples to her pale skin as she hasn't tanned recently. Her tight belly showed her abs without her tight shirt, and her wider child-bearing hips lifted a little off the bed as she was laying on her arms. She hasn't closed her legs, because she wanted him to see, even if it did make her blush.

Getting down on his knees in front of her Brooke was wondering what he was doing. Without warning, she felt his warm tongue lightly and teasingly slide along her pussy lips and clit. The sensation sends electricity straight up her spine making her moan out loud and even arch her back. She felt her toes curl in pleasure as her eyes closed and her head tilted backward.

Brooke couldn't handle more of this foreplay, she was going to cum already.

"Ahh oh Fuck! Please fuck me!" she moaned lightly

How could she be asking for him to fuck her already? The feeling of his tongue digging a little bit more into her pussy lips. She couldn't hold it any longer when he starts to lightly flick her clit her pleasure intensified.

"OH FUCK ME!" Brooke moaned into a scream as her hands gripped the bed sheets under her body. Her legs wrapped around the man's head and she couldn't hold it any longer. Her body started to convulse as she came all over the man's tongue and face. "OhFUCKIMCUMMING!!!"

Once he pulled his tongue away from her pussy lips and clit she was breathing heavily looking down at where he was.

"Ok fuck me now!"

The man stood up, standing over her and then grabbing her throat with one hand. It wrapped all the way around with ease and he looked her in her eyes squeezing her throat the perfect amount. "DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO!"

"Yes sir" Brooke responded with excitement. "Could I ask of just one thing?" her words sounded forced and slurred as he was squeezing her neck.

"No!" With his grip around her throat, he pulls her to her knees off the bed. "Now use your mouth for something useful"

Brooke was excited to hear what he said. That's just what she wanted, she wanted to suck his cock while on her knees. Brooke couldn't believe how easy it was for him to throw her on the ground. Looking up at him while he started to take his shirt off she admired his body.

She wished she could run her hands down his chest but that reminded her that arms were tied behind her back.

No wonder he's a bodyguard. He could guard my body any day. She thought to herself.

Brooke basically started to drool thinking about having him ram his cock into her mouth. Brooke was biting her lip hard enough she could draw blood as he reached for the waistband of his jeans. Her heart was racing again as the zipper slowly came undone.

Brooke's heart skipped a beat seeing his cock. It was already throbbing hard, thick, and in her face. As eager as she was, she wanted to just marvel at his cock a little longer and he did the right thing to turn her on more.

Grabbing the back of her head he forced the head of his cock in her mouth; instantly locking away her teeth she was going to do what she promised to herself. He didn't have to push her head down because she wanted to explore his cock with her tongue, so she was already sliding down with her mouth. Feeling his large hand covering the back of her head turned her on; feeling him slowly but forcefully shoving her head down his cock could make her cum again.

If it wasn't for her lack of gag reflexes she would have been choking by the time she felt her lips touch his balls and muscled body. She could feel his cock down her throat, throbbing inside of her, she heard him moan, and it was like music to her ears. Brooke wouldn't care to breathe again if it meant his beautiful cock was down her throat and she got to hear more of his moans.

When he yanked her off his throat he had to use a lot of force because she wasn't done. She did realize she needed hair so she gulped in as much as she could in one gasp. Saliva and drool ran down her chin onto her tits. Brooke looked up at him.

"What's..." Brooke was speaking through deep breaths "wrong? Already going to cum?" she made a mistake by smirking.

Maybe it was because it was true or because she was being a bad girl in his eyes but that was not the right thing to do or say. After saying that she felt his cock slam deep into her throat again. She should have acted like she had a gag reflex, maybe then he would have been more gentle.

That's not what she wanted though and they both knew it. He was holding onto her hair as he started to thrust his cock deep into her throat and yank out just to thrust in again. Brooke would steal a breath of air every so often when he pulled all the way out. She felt her throat clog and expand as his cock was slammed deep.

Brooke was about to signal for a break but then she heard more of his moans. He was getting faster and more forceful, and the moans were growing louder. Hearing him moan from the pleasure he got from using her throat put her in a world of bliss. She knew what was next and part of her wanted him to stop so this didn't end. Yet there was another part of her that wanted him to explode.

She felt both of his huge hands slam down on the back of her head forcing his cock deep into her throat. She wouldn't have been able to pull away even if her hands were free. She wouldn't have wanted to pull away either. The reason you may ask, is because she has always believed the feeling of a man's cock throbbing and pulsating and then filling her throat with cum compared to nothing else.

His cock finished throbbing, it also finished shooting warm cum down her throat and he pulled her off letting her breathe. Swallowing every drop she could she dared a smirk. Looking up at him with a smile licking her lips.

"Awww couldn't hold it in long enough to at least fuck me huh?" She smirked again. What was he going to do? Force his limp cock in her mouth? She felt she could handle that. Her tone was teasing and almost condescending. "Awww and you talked so much game, you had all the confidence in the world" she was starting to giggle.

She felt him bend over getting his mouth close to her ear. She was still giggling when she heard him speak. The tone was dominating, deep, powerful, and a little bit terrifying if she had to be honest.

"You are still tied up aren't you?"

She knew what he meant instantly. He wasn't done.

The voice sent chills down her spine, but before she could protest she felt his hand wrap around her throat again. She was again in the air with only a grip on her throat, throwing her back on the bed. Again he had the strength to lift her with one hand which still amazes her. For that split second she bit her lip because she loved to be choked and he knew just the right limit to do that to not hurt her too much.

"What? But you just came. Don't humiliate yourself untie me there's nothing else you can do for me tonight"

He ignores her words, grabbing her throat and spreading her legs again as she looked down. What she saw put a flash of fear and intrigue on her face. The song "Monster" by Skillet started playing when she noticed he was hard again.

Hard? Wait he came right? Then how? Fuck is he harder than last time? Is that his cock against my? Oh fuck it is! He's hard again? How? She frantically thought to herself.

She could feel the head of his cock spreading apart her pussy lips. Her heart was racing again, a product from a combination of his dominance, his hand lightly choking her, and the warmth of his cock against her pussy. The feeling of his hard throbbing cock slowly stretching her pussy open made her want to scream. She wasn't able to let out a loud noise which only turned her on more.

He was slowly driving his cock into her tight pussy, no doubt just teasing her. Making her feel every inch, vein, and throb of his big cock. She felt his cock digging deeper and deeper sending more waves of pleasure through her body. Her toes clenched again as his body got closer to hers. She wanted to scream in pleasure, all she could do was make a muffled moaning noise. Brooke started to wonder when his cock would stop digging deeper as she felt his cock press against her cervix as he kept pushing.

He left his cock deep inside her body to let her get use to his size. Then slowly pulling out of her pussy she felt every inch slowly leaving her body. Feeling the vacancy inside of her made her feel a yearning for more of him. He pulled out and she let out a noise, one of begging for him to be back inside of her. That's when he slowly pushed the head of his cock back into her pussy and she felt the familiar feeling and relief. This time he pushed in a little bit faster than last time.

The man repeated this action, pushing all the way in and pulling all the way out. Each time he thrust deep into her pussy getting faster and harder with each turn. Slamming deep into her pussy smashing into her cervix making her feel like he was trying to rip her in half. His cock bulged out of her belly each time he slammed deep into her. He was pounding into her hard and fast making their bodies make a clapping sound, all while still holding her throat.

"OHHH FUUUUCKKK!" Brooke forced a scream out as she couldn't hold back anymore.

Letting go of her throat she could only scream as he was leaning back gripping her thighs. Squeezing them so hard as he continued to ram his cock deep into her pussy. She could tell already there were going to be bruises on her throat in the shape of his hand, the same ones that are already forming on her thighs. One hand let go to rub her clit allowing her to see. The feeling of his cock ravaging the inside walls of her pussy and his thumb rubbing her clit sent her over the top.

Brooke has lost count of how many times she has cum. She couldn't reach out and stop him from rubbing her clit because she was laying on them and they were still tied. He was still thrusting hard and deep into her while rubbing her clit. Normally she would push his hand away to allow her time to breathe. Now that she couldn't stop him, it was making her cum hard and making it last longer. Screaming and moaning, squirming around trying to move from his finger on her clit. His touch was just intensifying the pleasure and she just couldn't stop him. His cock slammed into her pussy, his thumb rubbing her clit, now her eyes rolling to the back of her head. She was moaning louder and she started to convulse uncontrollably.

Everything built up so much that her body couldn't handle it anymore. She convulsed so hard her pussy squeezed his cock out. The sudden loss of his cock sent more convulsions through her body. This might have been the hardest she has ever cum, but a few moments and she would recover.

Or she would if he wasn't still rubbing her clit fast, her moans and screams growing louder. Her eyes were still in the back of her head as she was writhing around on the bed trying to squirm away from his touch but he wouldn't let her. She kept cumming hard until he finally took his hand away.

Finally laying still with labored shaky breaths. "Oh, kanjais" she has no idea what she was trying to say it was all a jumble for her.

"Come on Brooke we aren't done yet" he said grabbing her legs and moving her into place.

Her eyes shot open looking at him. She saw his cock was throbbing and knew he was telling the truth, he wasn't done yet. Brooke couldn't believe the monstrous stamina of this man.

***

He positioned her with her knees and head resting on the bed so that her ass is sticking up in the air. Brooke was already worn out, she could honestly pass out right now and sleep for hours.

She feels large hands grab her hips and slowly pull her backward. She feels him put the head of his cock against her pussy. She was so wet it took no effort for him to push in deep and hard. Once he pushed his cock deep into her pussy, he grabbed her tied wrists using them to assist in his thrusting. He was slamming into her and she was already wanting to cum again.

With her face buried in the sheets of his bed, she was moaning from the sensation of his hard and fast thrusts. She grabbed his hand that was holding hers and she dug her nails into his skin. Cumming again, she shakes and even tries to fall flat on the bed but he was relentless. Holding her up by her wrists and now his other hand grabbing her hair and pulling her head back.

"Aahhhhh Fuck!" Brooke screamed out cumming. Bound and snapping her head back, she couldn't hold it in.

He was still thrusting deep into her pussy from behind. He was slamming into her so hard and fast; she has only seen this rough pounding in a hard-core pornhub video. She loved every minute of it, just couldn't believe how long he was lasting.

After making her cum another time she let her fall flat on the bed. She thought this was good news for her pussy. She thought this would mean he was done and she could finally start to recover. There was still a part of her that was glad she was wrong because she was enjoying it too much.

Brooke's body was red, bruised, and covered in sweat and her cum. Laying on her stomach breathing heavily and trying to recover. Brooke could tell how far the bed was off the ground now because her feet weren't touching the floor. She was laying flat on the bed bent at the waist on the edge of the bed, her ass and pussy on full display for this man who is on the verge of breaking her.

It has only been a few moments since the man has taken his hands off her body but to her, it felt like an eternity. Brooke was already missing the feel of his big strong hands on her body.

A moment later and she felt his huge hand smack her ass hard enough to leave a handprint. She yelped and bit her lip crossing her legs and squeezing her thighs together. The pleasure was so intense to her that she had to fight the urge to cum.

After the smack, she felt hands on her hips once more. She may have bit off more than she could chew with this man. Expecting to feel his cock shoved into her pussy but that didn't happen. What happened was she was lifted off the bed as if a rag doll.

Brooke was turned around with her legs on the man's shoulders and his hands on her hips holding her in the air. She felt her pussy slowly swallow his big cock, until her ass came down to touch his body. The grip on her hips tightened and she couldn't believe it. He was using her body like a fleshlight toy, he was fucking her while holding her up in the air.

In this position, she had absolutely no control. Her legs are against her chest or on his shoulders and her arms were dangling behind her still bound. Looking him deep in the eyes while he used her pussy like a sex toy was pure exhilaration.

He then pulled her close to him and started to kiss her again while he was still thrusting his rock-hard cock into her guts. She heard his moans again and couldn't hold back from moaning herself.

Hearing his moan made her believe that he was close to cumming again finally. This was not the case unfortunately for her sore worn-out body. He makes her cum a few dozen more times in various positions. He makes her ride while he lay on the bed, and she collapsed laying on top of him cumming on his cock. They were both covered in cum and sweat by this point. The most painful was when he put her on her back and then pushed her legs past her head allowing his cock to go deeper, it was too deep and the size of his cock didn't help at this point. She left a mental note to herself to visit her doctor. He felt like he was tearing her cervix apart because he kept bottoming out.

There were other positions but Brooke is positive that she passed out a few times here and there. The last position she remembers is the last one of the night, she untied her wrists and couldn't believe the relief, but also the slight anxiety from being free. What does she do with her hands now? None of that mattered she was so tired that when she was laid back on her back they went above her head too weak to lift.