Brooke Bound In Pleasure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The man had her thighs in his hands spreading them out and sensually moving his cock in and out of her dripping wet pussy. All she could do at this point was let out soft moans and somehow could cum. When she came this time her abs hurt like a full sword training workout.

The next thing that happened may have been one of her favorite things to have seen. The man started to moan louder and louder, building up more speed and power in his thrusts. Those moans were nothing compared to when he pulled his soaking wet cock and started stroking himself. Brooke was defenseless to both his moans and the huge load of cum that shot all over her naked sweaty body. Covering her tits and belly, the feeling along with seeing his face and hearing his moan from cumming was almost enough to make her cum again.

After moaning deeply one last time he falls on the bed next to her laying on his back. There they both lay, on the brink of exhaustion, covered in sweat, covered in cum.

Some more than others. Brooke thought looking at her belly.

Brooke could barely move and by the looks of it neither could the man. She couldn't believe the last hour and how much he had done to her. That's when she looked at the window and noticed something that almost floored her even more. The sun was coming up, there was the dim blue light of the early morning coming into the room.

How long had this man destroyed my pussy?

HOURS! THIS MAN HAS LASTED FIVE HOURS?! She thought.

This was all she could think of because she could not keep her eyes open any longer. This man has changed her mind so much. If he could do this to her on the first night what else could he do? She has to brake her own rule, she wanted more she was addicted to him already.

"Hey, you awake?" Brooke's voice was small and soft as she was passing out.

"Barely"

"What's your name?" She asked biting her lip knowing this was breaking her own rules.

He turned to her smiling, she freaked out knowing he knows. Her heart racing like never before. She cursed her friends at that moment for setting this up, she wanted to cry from fear of rejection and from finally finding what everyone was talking about.

Smiling bigger he looked at her "It's..."