Brooke Works at the Hardware Store Pt. 04

Story Info
Brooke gets her delivery done, her customer is satisfied.
770 words
4.67
4.6k
5

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 02/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A 750 Word Project 2023 short story.

* * * *

"This is gorgeous," I say, looking back at him, seeing the shine of my juice on his cock head, feeling the throb of my nipples, the jitter from my clit where his fingers are expertly circling.

I slowly slide down to take his shaft, very deep. I'm so wet. "I bet my grip's stronger than yours," I whisper, and I can't keep my eyes open any longer. But to prove what I say, I clench my muscles around him. I press my hand over his, pushing his fingers down the shaft of my clit, where he throbs me.

"God, you're tight," he says, as he slow fucks that cock into me, gripping my hips now to hold me. He turns on the couch, and pushes into me harder, finding the best angle for that long thick cock of his. I lean my head on the side of the couch and the leather's cool on my cheek.

My breasts sway, and I play with them, pinching and rolling my nipples till they hurt, that tiny little hurt that I love so much.

My fuck ache starts in my belly, and he begins shafting me, quickening.

I hear a low moan, and it's me.

His fuck's faster. I hear the sound my cunt makes as she slips and slides.

"Harder," I whisper, "fuck me harder."

He's fucking me swiftly now, the slap of his thighs against my thighs, a long grunt each time he's right up me. His hand grips my hair, pulls my head back, arches my back, his other hand pushing down at the base of my spine. I'm like a bow, my body's a quiver. My mind's becoming unravelled.

I push back, sway my back, present my hungry girl to him. Grip his cock, grab his cock. Mmmm... ohhhh...

This is better than Christmas, better than any party, better than running down a long hill. My body's alive, my heart's zooming, my belly's a deep

throbbing

ache

oh god oh god oh god, he's stopped moving, completely still, his cock a long place deep within me, holding me

at that point

where

with a small scream and a sharp shudder, an O slams into me, over me, through me, thumps me sideways, and I fall forward onto the arm of the couch, my body trembling shaking my mind breaking and another little shudder runs through me. I'm panting.

His voice in my ear says, "You okay there, honey? Good for more?"

I can hear the smile where he whispers. His lips touch my ear, and I know he's kissing that shining bright diamond. My other little jewel aches for more. I'm not done yet.

His body wraps around mine, a hand on my belly, the other on my breast, his chest against my back. I feel small and wanted and shameless, the smell of us, the sounds of our fast breathing, his cock slow sliding within me. And I realise, he's not come yet.

"How do you want me?" I ask. Just so long as his cock's in me when he comes, I'm at that point where I don't care how I'm taken, but need him in me, when he comes. I'm still delirious, can't think straight, but god I want to be fucked again.

He doesn't answer, but shows me. With his shaft still in me for guidance, he rearranges my body so I'm up against the corner of the couch. My breasts press against the leather. He stretches my arms up above my head and thus held, he fucks me.

He's so exquisitely slow. My first come was a jag of lightning, sudden, quick. But now, he's priming every nerve in my body, he's tuning my body like a violin. It. Is. So. Exquisite. I wonder where he learned to love like this, what women taught him. How can someone do this to me?

* * * *

"I know you're a writer," I say, "and I know your name from your loyalty card, but which one of your men are you?"

"Which one do you want me to be?"

"The man in the studio with Brooke, who works in the hardware store. That man."

That's obvious. The man with his cock deep in me.

I squeeze my muscles around him, and I take him. This time I face him, give him soft kisses, and watch his eyes close, when he comes.

I'm Brooke, and I've been written into a story. I can't really ask for more than that. Can I?

© Electricblue66 2023