Honey's hubby knows

Story Info
Kenton gives Honey what her husband can't.
6k words
4.01
12.8k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Honey checked her watch, it was just before five in the afternoon. She lay naked next to her new (and best) lover Kenton. They had just finished a torrid session which lasted all afternoon. Kenton had cum four times!!! What stamina that man has. Honey could still taste Kenton's cum on her tongue and she had that now familiar, post oral sex, dryness in her mouth. Kenton lay next to her naked, his flaccid, though still large, penis lying across his abdomen. Honey was running her fingers over his body, admiring his wide range of tattoos. It was the fifth time she had fucked Kenton and each time seemed to get better and better, this afternoon she had climaxed six, maybe seven times,but eh whose counting? Honey enjoyed everything they did, but particularly enjoyed being eaten by him, making him cum while giving him a blowjob and laying on her belly being very roughly fucked while having her hair pulled.

Kenton reached for his laptop, flipped it open and opened the google page.

"Let's see what we can find"

He went to his favourites and selected XXXX.com, tapped the mouse a few times and a selection of images featuring nubile women engaged in various sexual positions with young, muscled black men.

"Wanna choose one?" asked Kenton.

Honey looked at the images, all of which were very similar, finally choosing one with two heavily muscled black men engaged in a spit roast with a tall, slim blonde woman. The video started and soon the blonde woman was on her knees playing with the two cocks. Kenton reached his hand onto Honey's pussy. Honey kept her legs closed at first and stroked Kenton's thigh. The young blonde now lay on her back and was being eaten by one of the black men. Kenton pushed his hand between Honey's legs and she was forced to let them open. To his delight she was already wet.

"You enjoying this you dirty bitch?"

"The lady in the video certainly is" Honey laughed softly and then moaned as Kenton pushed his finger deep into her.

Kenton hit the fast forward button and the lady was now in the doggy position sucking one of the men with the other behind her. He was rubbing his cock with lubricant.

"Time for anal" Kenton remarked unnecessarily as the man slid a large finger into the blonde's anus. Kenton kissed Honey passionately and Honey responded as Kenton continued to finger fuck her.

In the video the pretty blonde was on her knees with her back arched. She was sucking a black cock and the other guy had placed his large, lubricated dome of his shiny cock over the blonde's anus.

Kenton nibbled on honey's ear and whispered "I want to fuck you like that"

"Sod off, you're going near my bum with this thing" Honey wrapped her slim fingers around his cock and stroked it gently.

"I'll be super gentle" Kenton pushed his fingers a little deeper into honey's pussy. " And i'll use lots of lubrication"

"Will you now?" teased Honey as she rubbed his cock a little more firmly.

"You're not scared are you?

"No, I just don't like it particularly" Honey giggled and moaned with pleasure as Kenton's fingers worked on Honey's g-spot.

Honey was soaking wet.

In the video the black man had his long cock deep into the blonde's back passage and was fucking her roughly

" This turning you on?" enquired Kenton with a grin

"No, but you are!" Honey gasped as another wave of pleasure swept over her as muscles contracted.

" I want your sweet little ass,I want to feel how tight it is around my cock"

"You're disgusting"

"You're a dirty bitch"

"You're a dirty bastard"

"You want it really"

"When's your birthday, maybe we can try it then,but you'll have to get me drunk" Honey relented

"It's tomorrow"

"Liar!"

" Actually, it's November 30th"

"Maybe then" As she said it Kenton groaned as he ejaculated his spunk onto Honey's hand and across his abdomen. Honey licked the cum off her hand, then cleaned his dick thoroughly and licked the cum off his stomach and groin.

The pair hugged warmly and showered together before kissing goodbye and arranging to meet again in a week's time.

That night, Honey and hubby laid together in bed. He asked about her day and then, to her surprise, he asked about her sex life. Honey was taken aback and wasn't sure what to say. Deciding that honesty was the best policy she told him about Kenton. She told him that he was a very good lover and,only half truthfully, that it wasn't serious. When she was away from him for just a few days her body yearned for him and she became desperate for the taste and smell of him. Not that he was going to tell her husband that.

Honey asked about hubby's sex life.

"Actually, I went out with a girl from work yesterday. We had a kiss and cuddle in the car on the way home but nothing more yet. I'm seeing her again this weekend. She's "25!!!"

Honey felt an unexpected thrill of excitement.

"What's she like?"

"Oh, I don't know, brown hair, medium build, bigger boobs than you., Hopefully I get a closer look at the weekend" hubby laughed

"Mmmm I hope so too"

" Kenton wants anal sex" Honey whispered in hubby's ear

" Wow, are you going to let him?"

" I told him he would need to get me very drunk.What do you think"

" When you do, I want you to film it and show me later"

Honey giggled "Ok darling, I'll do that, good night"

"Good night Honey"

Honey arrived home from a really shitty day at work. Feeling absolutely exhausted she fell onto the sofa and threw off her heels. Hubby appeared from the kitchen wearing a blue and white striped apron Honey had bought him a couple of years ago. From memory, it was the first time he had ever worn it.

"What are you doing in that" Honey asked incredulously

"I'm cooking dinner,nothing special, just lasagne"

"Why?"

" No reason, just thought you deserved a break"

" Oooh thanks Babe, that's lovely of you" Honey smiled at him,got up and kissed him on the cheek.

Hubby produced a gift wrapped package and handed this to Honey.

"Just a thank you for being you"

Honey opened the present and immediately saw the Victoria Secrets label. Unwrapping the package her eyes lit up at the beautiful red, silky, lacy lingerie Hubby had bought her.

Thanks soo much darling!! Honey was delighted

"Want me to try it on?" Honey asked hopefully

"No, but wear it the next time you see your lover. Also, I've thought about what you asked the other night about spending the night with him, just to let you know I'm happy with that"

"Really, are you sure?"

"Of course, no problem at all"

"Awwww thanks Babe" and Honey kissed his cheek once more.

They sat down together and ate the lasagne, which was delicious.

The next day Honey texted Kenton a picture of the new lingerie and a message " I'm free for a sleepover x lol"

Kenton texted back almost immediately "Wow that is Hot!!! Saturday night? I'll get somewine in and perhaps something stronger"

Honey replied" Yes OK, but you're not getting me drunk, I know what you're after you pervert x"

Kenton replied " If i want it, I'll get it because you're a filthy bitch 😆"

Honey sent a last text "😝 xxx"

Hubby was out of the house when the taxi arrived. She wore her new lingerie, red stockings, suspenders, lacy knickers, a very low cut bra, black heels and a full length coat. That is all. Kenton saw the taxi pullup and he was ready at the front door when Honey arrived.They kissed passionately and their tongues entwined as she almost fell through the front door with him.

"I've got a surprise for you" exclaimed Honey breathlessly and slowly started to remove her coat. Feeling slightly anxious that Kenton wouldn't like what he saw, she removed the coat. But she needn't have worried.

"OH. MY. FUCKING. GOD" exclaimed Kenton.

"You like it then?"

"I love it!!!"

"Would you like a drink? I have white, red or some Jamaica Rum"

"A rum and coke sounds very tropical," joked Honey as she hung up her coat

Honey sat on the sofa, switched on the TV, which was showing Strictly Come Dancing. Kenton handed a very large glass of rum and coke, which had lots of ice and made her shudder as she sipped it as it was pretty strong." Did you put any coke in this?" teased Honey.

Kenton laughed "Of course, at least a tablespoon" he smiled broadly showing off his pearly white teeth.

Kenton kissed Honey on the mouth then moved down her body,kissing her shoulders, hips, tummy before reaching her knickers. He pulled these to one side revealing her freshly shaved vagina. He kissed it gently as Honey made herself comfortable on the sofa.

Kenton opened Honey's pussy lips revealing her pink and already very wet vagina. He flicked her clitoris with his tongue, slowly increasing the speed and pressure he was applying. Honey felt a wave of pleasure sweep over her, starting in the pit of her stomach and spreading to her pelvic area. God, she thought to herself, this man is unbelievable. Kenton could sense an orgasm was close and plunged two fingers deep into her wet cunt. Honey moaned in delight as she felt his fingers slide in so easily. This brought her to a beautiful orgasm which caused muscles around her stomach, pelvic area and anus to contract violently.

"Oh my god Kenton, what do you do to me?"

Kenton's fingers wettened even further as he felt Honey's orgasm. He moved his mouth to her pussy to taste juices fully. The slightly salty, slightly sweet, slightly perfumed taste is unique but one which Kenton was by now used to and one that gave him a great thrill.

Honey took a large gulp of her very strong rum and coke, kissed Kenton passionately and started to undo his shirt.

Kenton undid his belt and pulled it out of his trousers and placed it on the bed."I might need that a bit later," he said with a glint in his eye.Honey looked up at him, unable to fully comprehend his meaning. He just winked.Honey undid the buttons on his trousers and pulled down in fly, before pulling down his trousers.He wore black Calvin Kliene boxers, which currently had a huge bulge containing Kenton's cock. Honey pulled down his boxers and Kentons's manhood sprang up like a coiled spring. Honey kissed it gently and then starting at his balls licked him all the way to the tip. She loved the taste and manly, faintly musty taste of his cock. His cock was not as long as some of the guys she had watched on video but it was thick, with clearly defined veins and a beautiful mushroom shaped dome. Feeling this dome in her mouth Honey attempted to see how much of him she could take. It was about halfway in when Honey felt her eyes starting to water and then, suddenly the gag reflex kicked in and the cock was forced out her mouth. Wiping the spittle away from her mouth she looked up at Kenton who took his cock and slapped it across Honey's cheek. "C'mon Honey,you can do much better than that" he growled.

"Sorry Sir, i'll try harder,it's just that you're so big" Honey made a wide-eyed submissive expression.

"Let's play a game shall we? For every inch you take you can have a sip of your drink. Each time you gag I'm going to spank you."

"OK Sir!"

Kenton took Honey's arms and placed them behind her back. He used his belt to firmly tie them together. Honey was in a seated position while Kenton stood over her.

"Ready Bitch?"

"I'm ready sir"

"Let's see if you're a slut worthy of the name"

"I'll try sir"

"Open wide you fucking dirty bitch"

She did as she was told.kenton placed his big, black mushroom shaped dome onto Honey's compliant tongue. Honey felt a thrill of excitement of what was to come. As he slid his cock into her throat he took her bra straps and slid them down her shoulders. He pulled down the cups to release Honey's tits, revealing her rock-hard nipples. Kenton pinched these much harder than Honey expected as he continued to slowly slide his cock down her throat. Honey groaned at the discomfort.

"Quiet bitch" and he slapped her right breast. Just more than half his dick was inside Honey when the first gagging response kicked in. Honey tried to suppress it while Kenton placed his massive hand at the back of Honey's head and pushed his cock further in. This literally brought tears to her eyes and she could repress it no longer, pushing his cock out followed by a large amount of saliva as Honey gasped for breath.

"Sorry sir" said Honey with a rueful smile

"Stand up and bend over the arm of the chair" Kenton barked

Honey obediently did as she was told.

Kenton slid her red, lacy knickers down to her knees while Honey playfully wiggled her bum. The impact, when it came, surprised Honey with the force and the loud slap of the hand crashing down onto both bum cheeks.

"FUCK!!!" exclaimed Honey "that hurt!"

"Well you need to try harder Honey" kenton embraced Honey and kissed her tenderly, " Do you want to stop this game?" he asked

Honey looked up, smiled "no way, this is the most exciting thing I've done in ages"

"How's your ass?"

"It's stinging and warm but feels great, i feel so alive"

"You'll be ready for anal soon"

"Ha-ha maybe, but that thing (pointing to his semi-erect cock) in my bum, it frightens me"

"I'll be gentle... not" he laughed.

"How's the throat, ready to go again?"

"I'm ready sir, let's do it - need that drink!"

Honey kneeled in front of Kenton, opened her mouth, stuck out her tongue and looked up at Kenton "c'mon baby put that monster cock right down my slutty throat"

Kenton placed his cock onto her outstretched tongue

" Take it all, you black cock whore"

Kenton wasn't fully erect so Honey sucked him and circled his Dome with her tongue. Erection didn't take long.

This time Kenton grabbed the back of Honey's head immediately, pushing his cock deep into Honey's throat. Honey's eyes bulged as her throat was filled with his meat. Through watery eyes she could see he was about 6 inches in with 2-3 to go.

"Nearly there slut, want some more?"

Honey attempted to respond but only a guttural sound came out so she nodded yes. Kenton pushed her head towards him,perhaps another inch. Honey felt the gag reflex approaching again, her eyes watered to the point she could hardly see, she felt she was going to suffocate on his cock. The gag reflex kicked in again and she pulled her head away coughing up a large amount of drool as she pulled away from his cock.

"Sorry sir"

Kenton passed Honey her rum and coke"You've earned this""Wow, i certainly need it, that's an amazing feeling" honey wiped some saliva off her mouth and took a large sip of the drink, it didn't feel so strong now and the liquor felt great as it soothed her throat.Kenton gestured towards the arm of the chair"You gagged"Honey replaced her glass embraced kenton and whispered in his ear "harder"Before bending over the arm of the sofa and wiggling her bum."My god, you have a sexy little ass"Honey shrieked as Kenton's hand stung each of her buttocks.Honey got up and noticed a mirror in the corner of the room, she slipped out of her knickers and went over to examine the handprint. She wasn't disappointed as both her cheeks were a bright shade of red, in fact her buttocks were almost as red as her lingerie. She giggled as she embraced Kenton and sipped some more rum and coke and actually she was starting to feel a bit tipsy. "Third time lucky?" she asked emptying her glass" You can do it, show me what a cock sucking whore you are"Honey dropped to her knees"Suffocate me with your beautiful black cock""I'm gonna do exactly that, and I want you to tell hubby exactly what you did""I will""In fact I want you to show him" Kenton reached for his smartphone, swiped to the camera and hit the red record button."Hey Hubby, this is what your slutty wife gets up to"Honey smiled at the camera and opened her mouth wide and took a deep breath.Kenton grabbed Honey's head and pushed his cock between her lips. "Ready?" he askedHoney nodded and Kenton slid his cock deep into her throat, this time he didn't stop until about an inch was left out. Honey writhed and wriggled as it felt like she was drowning. She moaned and before she could gag Kenton pushed the remainder of his cock into her mouth so his balls were touching her lips.Honey looked up at Kenton through her, once again, watering eyes. "Well done honey, what a good cock sucking bitch you are" kenton smiled as he withdrew his manhood which was covered in Honey's spittle. Kenton hit the red button on his smartphone "We'll watch that later"

Honey and Kenton took a sip of their rum and coke. Kenton moved over and kissed Honey full on the mouth. Kenton explored Honey's mouth with his tongue and Honey did the same with her lover. He kissed her face then moved down to her neck while Honey stroked the back of his head. Moving down her body he licked her perky, erect nipple.

"Love your tits baby"

"Thanks" Honey giggled and then shrieked as he bit down on her left nipple much harder than she expected. He looked up at her with a slightly mean look in his eye. The right nipple came in for the same treatment before he took Honey by her knees and opened her legs. Honey was unsurprisingly extremely wet and Kenton immediately licked these feminine juices. He always loved the taste of a woman and Honey tasted even better than most. Opening her up he worked Honey's clit with his tongue and Honey relaxed, closed her eyes and enjoyed the attention she was getting. Honey had had a lover when she was younger who gave her great oral sex but this man was different gravy. Kenton pushed two fingers from his right hand into Honey's obliging pussy and attempted to stimulate her g-spot. It worked! And soon Honey was approaching a climax and her juices were streaming from her pussy. Kenton used his left hand to stimulate Honey's clit and soon his fingers on his left hand were soaking and slippery. He moved his hand down below her pussy taking a bit more of this natural lubrication onto his gingers and massaged this juice into Honey's anus.

"No baby, not my arse" Honey murmured.

"Relax baby, just my fingers" Honey complied with his instruction as Kenton placed the top part of his thumb into Honey's bum.

"Naughty boy!"

"Oooh I'm very naughty Honey, but that's why you can't resist me"

Honey giggled as Kenton pushed in his thumb a tad deeper.

As he worked her pussy and arse in tandem Honey felt a wave of pleasure as her orgasm approached. And a powerful one caused her legs to shake wildly. Kenton grinned as he could feel her orgasm in the fingers of both his hands.

"Fuck me Kenton, fuck me hard like the bad boy you are"

"You want it rough, do you bitch?"

"Yesss" murmured Honey.

Honey laid back,opened her pussy lips and Kenton inserted his big, strong, thick cock deep into her. He then gave her the hardest, roughest fuck she had ever experienced. Starting in the missionary position, he moved her to doggy style, before Honey sat on top of him. Finally Honey lay face down with Kenton on top of her as he shot a large volume of cum deep into her pussy.

Kenton took his smartphone and took a picture of Honey's cum soaked pussy.

"Who's that for?" Honey gave him a disapproving look.

"You're not going to show it to your football team are you?"

"I might do and I might show them the video I recorded earlier"

"You'd better not!"

" No, I wouldn't do that Honey, unless you wanted me to of course" Kenton raised his eyebrows

" How about you send it to your hubby? Let him know how you're getting on"

"Oh my god, he would have a heart attack!"

"Go on send it, he knows what you're doing right?

" No definitely not," stated Honey firmly.

An hour or so later, after lots more rum and coke and lots more fucking, Honey sent the photo to hubby with this text.

Hi Babe, just a quick update xxx

Honey was snuggled up to Kenton, running her fingers over his huge chest and playfully kissing and nibbling his ear. She was disturbed by a message received from Tim blip from her phone. Feeling slightly apprehensive, Honey opened the message, which was a reply to the cum-filled pussy shot Honey had set 20 minutes earlier.

12