Brooke's Breeding

Story Info
It's how any good cumslut is bred.
3.8k words
99.1k
87
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are consenting, over-18 adults!

---------------

Brooke had spent the whole day in suspense. She had hastily got dressed and run to the shops in order to get her Master something delicious for dinner and herself something vaguely mediocre— her Master had allowed this as the time he had insisted she only exist off his cum she had become extremely weak very quickly and completely unable to satisfy him.

'Breed me' She kept repeating in her head, butterflies in her stomach but biting her lip in nerves. 'I didn't know Master wanted to breed me. I don't think I want to be bred.'

Of course, she was ashamed of having a will under her masters. She knew that she should be happy that he wanted to gift her by breeding her with his seed, by shoving so much cum inside her pussy that she would be forever branded and marked by him.

'But will he still want me when I'm plump with his child?' She wondered as the day wore on, barely able to concentrate on her household chores. 'Is this our final thing before he kicks me out into the world?'.

Eventually, she stripped off her clothes as she heard his car pull into the driveway. Hurrying to the doorway, nerves making her tense, she knelt by the front door, head bowed and waiting for him.

He came up the driveway and opened the door. He let out a contented sigh as he saw where she was, naked and bowed for his pleasure.

He unzipped his trousers, not saying a word, and fished his massive cock out of his trousers. Grabbing her hair, he forcefully pulled her head back and shoved his cock into her mouth, a relieved sound emitting from his mouth.

"Good evening, my little whore." He moaned, beginning to thrust into her mouth. "Have you had a good day?"

She nodded, humming around his dick.

"I hope you've been looking forward to tonight." He continued, shoving himself harder at her. "Because I know— come on, suck me, you stupid little cum-wrag!— that I have. The thought of being deep in your tight little cunt, of filling you up so much you'll be dripping with my seed for days... and, well..." He groaned as her tongue massaged a particularly sensitive spot on his dick. "It's been a fantasy of mine for a while to take you like an animal, on your hands and knees whilst your big stomach is underneath you, your tits filled with milk."

'At least he will still want me once he's impregnated me' She thought, wincing as he pulled at her hair particularly hard.

"Ooh, yeah, this is my favourite way of 'coming' home." He groaned, thrusting faster, using her mouth like it was her cunt. "Choking you on my cum. A good cum dump loves to feel cum wherever and whenever her master gives it to her. You are the biggest cum dump, aren't you?"

She nodded again, humming and cautiously reaching up her hand to slip it into his trousers and handle his heavy, hairy balls. He didn't seem to mind, now holding her head still as he pounded her face.

"You'll need a lot more of this when you're pregnant." He warned her. "A lot more cum in your gullet, at least six times a day. I'm going to start cumming in bottles and leaving them in the fridge for you to drink when I'm out. And I will check that you weren't a stupid slut and try not to drink my cold cum."

He knew she preferred getting it right from the source, but she stared up at him with wide eyes, trying to communicate her consent, even though she knew he didn't really need it. On her final hum, as she fingered his balls, he threw back his head and groaned loudly. Hot cum spurted in her mouth, less lovingly given than this morning and just forced on her. It caught on her throat and she struggled to not cough and splutter, her eyes watering as his hips continued to thrust at her.

"Yeah, you little slut, what a good girl, swallowing everything." He murmured, his hands turning petting on her hair. "You learnt from this morning, didn't you?"

She nodded, giving his cock a final, cleaning suck before letting it fall from her freshly fucked mouth.

"Yes, sir." She confirmed, licking her lips to make sure she hadn't missed any of the deliciousness.

He patted her head.

"And good girl, keeping your hands free of that dirty little cunt. You know your master likes to reward you when you've been a good girl, but I think if you save all your naughty orgasms for when my fat dick is shoved in you, we're more likely to breed you."

She had to stop herself from hesitating again, knowing it would only anger her Master.

He tucked himself away again, zipping up and smiling down on her.

"Is dinner almost ready?" He asked.

She nodded, still peering up at him from her knees.

"Yes, sir. It just needs twenty more minutes in the oven."

His eyes gleamed.

"Perfect."

He began to move towards the living room, clicking his hands by his side to indicate she should follow. She crawled after him, her hands and knees burning against the carpet.

He sat down on the sofa, spreading his legs and stretching them out in front of him. He then hiked up one of his trouser legs, cocking his eyebrow at her as she came to settle herself in front of him.

"Now then, Slut. I want you bred, and I want you bred tonight. In order for you to do this, you must be as horny and as wet you've ever been. Now, you've just pleased me greatly but even your master needs a few minutes to resurrect himself after your dirty little mouth. So, come here," He patted his now exposed leg. "And hump yourself on me."

She paused, mouth open as she stared at him. She had never been asked to humiliate herself like this before.

Master's eyebrows snapped together, his face growing dark at her hesitation. Quickly, she scrambled up, into his lap before pressing her hot core against his thigh and sliding down. After the mouth fucking she'd received, she was already wet but the friction caused by their flesh meeting made it so much better.

He chuckled.

"Look what a slutmess you've already left." He laughed, gesturing to the moist trail her cunt had left on him.

"Sorry, master." She whispered, pausing.

He shook his head, taking a firm hold of her hips and beginning to grind her harder against his thigh.

"I want you to hump yourself on my leg, like a little dog." He instructed her sternly. "But don't you dare cum. Now, do it before I have to punish you!"

Quickly, before he could become even more angry, Brooke began. She hesitantly rested her hands on his shoulders and ground down on his thigh.

The feeling was instantaneous. The friction from his trouser leg against her already dripping pussy lips made her bite her lip to keep from crying out. He shifted his leg so it was pressed harder against her, slightly angled so as her hips rode him, the upper part of his leg hit her clit. She began to go faster, unable to help herself, until the lewd noises were too much to bare and she really was humping his leg like a bitch in heat. She was unable to do anything but her masters will and when she would hesitate, worried she would be so overcome she would disobey her master's orders, he would grip her hips and force her to continue.

The noises that were coming out of her mouth were breathy and needy. He laughed at her, at her desperation, and tugged on her hair hard.

"Tell me when you can't take anymore, you dirty whore." He taunted her. "Then it may be time for you to become what I have always wanted you to be. My breeding slut."

At his words, her pace haltered, but he merely chuckled. He took one large hand and slapped it hard against her arse. She continued to ride his leg, moaning at the pain he inflicted to her overheated skin.

She then gripped him tightly, yet, still, whenever her thoughts turned to wanting to beg for his god-like dick, she paused, stopping herself. There was still that hesitation, that thought of him breeding her like an animal, that gave her a shameful pause.

However, of course her master noticed. He always noticed when things weren't right with his pet. He frowned up at her, spanking her again, then dipping his fingers between her gushing thighs to play with her.

Yet still, Brooke did not beg for his cock.

"What is wrong with you, dirty cocksucker?!" He finally demanded. "Have you been playing with this dirty cunt whilst I've been away at work?! You know what punishment that earns cumpuppies and it's not one they like!"

No, it certainly wasn't. The last time she had been punished she had been deprived of his cock and cum for so long, forced instead to go down on the other women he brought home to prepare them for his massive member and then watch as he gifted them with his creamy gift.

She brought her large, doe-like eyes up to stare at him, aware she had to tell him the truth. She had no choice.

"I'm so sorry, sir." She murmured miserably, her pussy pulsing with the need to be filled by his cock. "I promise I haven't cum without you!"

Her master looked at her suspiciously, but seem to accept her answer for truth.

"What is it then, pet?" He demanded. "Because I know a whore like you can't last this long usually!"

She hung her head in shame, her long hair attempted to hide her red face.

"I don't know if I'm ready to be bred yet." She finally whispered shamefully. "I don't want to get big and fat for you, sir! I don't want too..." She swallowed hard. "I don't want to lose you."

When she looked up, her master looked smug, not angry with her. Which shocked her enough to sink more deeply against his leg. She let out a little cry as her over stimulated flesh once again rubbed against his trouser leg.

He chuckled.

"Poor little slut— wanting to cum so badly that she'd hump my leg like a dog, rightly shamed for speaking out against her master's wishes yet still wanting to tell him. It's too many emotions for you, isn't it? You're just used to feeling horny."

He teased her by shifting his leg. She stayed still, panting, just nodding her head obediently.

"Well, let me put your tiny, stupid mind at ease." He gripped her hair in a pony tail, trying to keep her attention even as he continued to shift his leg against her dripping folds. "You will not loose my attention when you're bred with my seed. I have been thinking about this since your slutty mouth first sucked my cock clean of your own juices. I have every intention of keeping you pregnant for the rest of time."

She jerked her head up, shocked. He chuckled again, pulled her hair hard.

"That's right, you filthy little breeder. I'm going to keep you pregnant, with one popping out of you and one just getting pumped straight back in for the rest of your days. My babies will suck your tits and so will I— I'll feed you my cream at breakfast and you can feed me yours. I can take you on your hands and knees like an animal and lend you out to my friends when your knocked up with my seed with no fear of them breeding what is mine."

Hesitantly, Brooke nodded, understanding his plan. She didn't love it but at least she knew that she would not loose her master.

Suddenly, his face darkened. His grip on her hair became painful and he spanked her hard on the arse once, twice, three times.

"But if you ever disagree with me again, you will be punished so badly that last time would look fun. I will let you watch as I breed other girls and as they satisfy me. All you will be fit to do is shine my shoes with your tongue and dirty cunt. Do you understand me?"

She nodded immediately, flinching as he spanked her again.

"Yes, sir!" She agreed immediately. "Thank you! Thank you for even thinking of gifting my unworthy pussy with your seed, master!"

He smiled again, satisfied that his point had been made.

"That's the other thing," He commented casually, nonchalantly shoving his fingers between her legs to part her damp folds. He began to circle her needy hole, teasing her entrance and flicking his thumb at her clit. "Whilst I'm breeding you, there's another name I'd like you to address me as."

His eyes gleamed as his pet moaned, tilting her pelvis to try and encourage him to shove his fingers deep. He removed them, leaving her whining until he gagged her with his fingers, forcing her to suck them clean.

"I'd like you to call me daddy."

Her eyes widened as she sucked, only able to make a vague, moaning noise as he forced her to gag on his fingers.

"Say it, my dirty girl." He crooned to her softly.

"Daddy." She moaned around his fingers when he withdrew slightly.

His eyes gleamed brighter.

"What a good, obedient girl you are."

He took his fingers out of her mouth, causing Brooke to coo in disappointment. He then fished into his trouser pocket and brought out a pair of panties. Confused, Brooke looked towards him and back to the panties. He grinned and reached down, rubbing her pussy sensually with the silken material.

"I know just how loud my good girl can be, and I think being bred will turn you into a loud, filthy animal. Can't have the neighbours coming round like last time— I don't have time for you to suck off the police officer just to make him go away again."

Brooke's eyes widened as she realised his plan. She opened her mouth— to protest, to moan, she wasn't sure— but before she could make a sound he stuffed the soaked panties into her mouth, laughing as he did so.

"What a good whore, muffled with panties covered in her own filth." He chuckled. "Now, daddy has been very good to you— now its time to be good for daddy. Keep that in your mouth and go turn off dinner. Then come back and get me hard. Then I can shove my dick into your cunt and breed you properly."

She nodded hastily, gingerly climbing off her master's lap to avoid any further friction. He laughed at her caution, leaning back on the sofa to start to unbutton his trousers. Brooke raced into the kitchen, hastily turning the dinner off and making sure it would still be delicious for when her master wanted it. She then returned, nervous yet so turned on she felt light headed, and knelt in front of her master... in front of her daddy.

She was initially unsure, the panties still stuffed in her mouth, her own taste beginning to permeate her tastebuds. However, as her master began to scowl at her, she reached forward to flick the precum from the head of his dick. Teasing her always turned her daddy on, and this time was no exception. Using the precum as lube, she began, with slow and steady strokes, to jack him off, slowly but with growing firm and confidence. She leaned forward, making sure he had a good view of her pressed together breasts and stuffed full mouth.

Seeing her plan, he leaned forward as well, chuckling as he spat on her breasts.

"God, you're such a dirty slut." He chuckled. "I can't wait to see what my friends do to you. I bet you'll love every single thing."

Brooke wondered but didn't give herself time to panic— instead, she pushed his hard, musky dick between her newly lubed breasts and proceeded to titty fuck him as he liked. He groaned, leaning backwards and stretching his arms out on each side of the couch. She began to moan, the noises muffled by the panties which he seemed to enjoy even more. He gripped her hair in a vice like grip and pushed her towards the head of his member, causing her lips to rub against the tip even though it could not penetrate her mouth.

"What a good little cocksucker." He moaned. "What a good little girl. Harder now. Faster."

To encourage her, he leaned forward and pinched her tit harshly. Spurred on by the pain, she did as he asked.

Finally, when Brooke was so light headed, disoriented and horny she thought she might cum on the spot, her master jerked his dick away from her.

"Get on your hands and knees." His voice was rough and breathless. "Now, you stupid whore."

Brooke was surprised, glancing around the living room. She had not expected her first time being bred to be here.

However, she did not hesitate, turning around to expose her sopping pussy to her master and getting on her hands and knees, her back arched and her bottom waving impatiently at him.

She heard him stand hastily, not even bothering to fully remove his trousers from where they were about his legs. She felt the fat head of his cock move up her slit, and down, gathering her juices and coming dangerously close to her clit.

"Beg." He demanded gutturally. "Around your crammed mouth, beg. Beg for me to breed you. Beg for you to become my breeding slut. Beg."

She couldn't help herself. Around the panties she began to beg and plead with him. Many of the words must not have made much sense but the tone was obvious.

"Please breed me, daddy." She tired to say. "Please pound my tight little pussy and flood it with cum! Please force me to be your breeding slut and make me always your pregnant slut!"

He chuckled at her desperation as her bottom began to sway impatiently. Brooke would start to pull herself back to where his cockhead was at her entrance, then remember her place and stay still.

"There's not a more beautiful sight then watching you so desperate, kitten." He informed her in a low voice.

Then, in one, long, smooth stroke, he slammed into her.

Brooke screamed from around her gag, head dropping to the floor and one fist pounding the carpet in relief and frustration. He pumped her deep and dark from behind, grunting almost angrily and spanking her arse frequently. She moaned and she screamed and she thrashed, aware she could not cum yet also aware she may not be able to stop it. Her master's unprotected dick was inside her and pounding at her like he wanted to break her. She had never felt so alive, so horny.

"Don't cum until I say, slut." Her daddy grunted. "Be a good. Fucking. Girl." He punctuated the last three words with solid slams to her abused cunt and she moaned.

"God, you take my cock so well, slut." He moaned.

He continued to hammer at her, reaching forward to grab her hair in a punishing grip, forcing her head off the floor like he was riding her. Like she really was just an animal for him to breed. She shoved her pussy back at him at the thought, loving it the way she had never expected to love it.

"Do you need it, whore?" He began to demand after a while, yanking at her hair again. "Do you need to cum?"

She nodded frantically, desperately wiggling her arse. He spanked her again and, for a moment, both thought it had been enough to send her over the edge with the scream she gave. However, her pussy walls remained, whilst needy and gripping, lacking the pulsating feeling just yet.

She could feel her master approaching his end. She began to pray that he would let her cum, that he wouldn't punish her for speaking out against his plan.

Finally, he twisted her hair back as hard as it would go and took a firm grip of her hips.

"Cum, you filthy animal." He demanded in a low voice. "Fucking cum."

That was it. Her walls began pulsating and milking his length as she moaned and dropped to the floor, thrashing and writhing as the most intense orgasm she had ever experienced came over her.

With a roar, her daddy followed her, slamming into her a final time and releasing his warm, sticky cream into her womb. He groaned, long and hard, then continued with small, little thrusts, fucking his cum deeper into her. She rocked back against him, riding her last high as she panted and tried to make her vision return to normal.

Finally, he pulled out of her. She expected him to collapse back onto the sofa and wait for her to come clean him with her mouth. However, on surprisingly strong legs, he came round to her head. Gently, he lifted her head and pulled the panties out of her mouth.

"Come on, my cumdump." He murmured to her gently, helping her up onto shaky legs.

She followed him up to her feet. Observing in distanced shock, Brooke watched as her master held the wet panties out for her to step into.

12